Welcome to Gaia! ::

Love's Orchard {Open/Accepting}

Back to Guilds

Find the love of your life through the taste of fruit~. 

Tags: Romance, Slice of Life, Soulmate, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply ☼ Lune Beach
Beach Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 86 87 88 89 90 91 ... 191 192 193 194 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Yummy Galaxxy

Captain

Divine Seeker

PostPosted: Tue May 10, 2016 10:17 pm
The-DJ-Ghost

Aiko Kida

Kirenai Yuki

_I_Am_The_Doctor_X_

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

OOC: ... Feeling: Almost ExcellentThe Story: {Click Here.}

"PARTAKE OF THE FRUIT..."

Ah! Even a fourth! If the first were to fall through, then he could certainly take advantage of the the second. He cast his gaze mindlessly over the innocent conversation between the Xavier and Priya, narrowing ever so slightly when she attempted to gesture to what she had wanted. But before he could say another word, it seemed the boy didn't need much of an explanation at all. It surprised him, in truth, that he hadn't needed to connect the dots verbally. Nonetheless, it seemed that they were all in for it. He snickered, the corner of his lip curling to an what could more than likely be considered an expert smirk. The corners of his teeth caught the last of the sunlight, which was slowly dying behind the crest of the ocean. If he was correct - and it was more than likely he was - then the fireworks would soon begin and the real spectacle could be revealed to those that surrounded. He turned to glance at Aiden, who seemed spooked by his own presence. Why, he wasn't entirely sure, as the hooded figure hadn't moved one step aside to grace Priya's hand with his touch. Nor did he seem to understand why he swatted at absolutely nothing next to Kira's arm; having his own gloved hand tucked away to himself at the time. He'd hardly touched the girl aside from flicking the crest of what looked like a seashell. With a grunt and a clear of his throat, he brushed the back of his hand in front of his mouth. Already the veins that oozed beneath the clothing were steadying out, forming into the same physical appearance he had taken not several months ago. His voice cracked from smooth, to raspy, and back, interchanging itself throughout the rest of the conversation. "Now take these, free of charge-" He began, eyeing Xavier to answer his question. "Shake my hand and complete the task."

This time, however, didn't feel much like a repeat. No, this would be the renewal of something more. Something he'd longed for and would have returned to him for at least the rest of the night. Oh sweet hair, sweet skin, sweet real clothing! No more would he have to wear this hideous, discarded cloak he'd found on the beach! No more would his skin ooze and throb with tar made from the very black despair of leaving the prior year behind! No more! No more! "Listen close and listen good. Should I have to repeat this to you a second-" He glanced at Priya. "Or third-" His attention turned to Aiden. Yes, he had said this before, twice, and now thrice to one of the four. If he hadn't listened by now, then he certainly wasn't going to listen later. "To devour this and discover your true love, you must each take an end and eat it together. Down to the very last bite until it is completely gone. Split the green leaves with your fingers with a pinch so as you each have one. Then, bury them beneath the sand side by side; but make sure it is deep. If you are truly meant for each other, out will sprout a future for the both of you - a flash of black and white. But if you are not... Then I'm afraid nothing will happen." He gestured and waved his hand, turning on his heel and shoving his hands back into his sweatshirt. Now if only, if only they did as he said. Then, then he could receive the energy. He trudged his way across the sand and into the receiving crowds, disappearing.

"THE SOUL FRUIT OF MYKRONOS..."

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

PostPosted: Tue May 10, 2016 10:39 pm

User Image
Quoth The Raven: "Nevermore"
═ ║═ ║═ ║═ ║═ ║═ ║═ ║═ ║═ ║═ ║═ ║═ ║═ ║═ ║═ ║═ ║═
✗ Aubrey, Sela ||| ✗ Soleil Beach ||| ✗ Is wearing No Effort
✗ Journal: Updated 04/17 ||| ✗ Driving ||| ✗ Last Purchase: $5 Daily Pass
✗ Last Location: 1201 Pasadena ||| ✗ Sela is Present and wearing

Tyrese chuckled and closed Aubrey's door, letting Sela down and taking her hand as he noun her he hip on the metal frame. The toddler's wide saphire eyes turned to the expanses of golden, toasty sand and the foamy waves of water that dragged its claws over its surface; Tyrese on the other hand, locked the car and tossed his wallet into her backpack, double checking to make sure he remembered sunscreen and hand sanitizer. Aubrey had gone ahead, but to the farther side of the beach than where the festival that was preceding. He almost expected the brunette to burst into song like a Disney princess, she looked far more animated then he'd seen in the last two weeks- if they wasn't obvious to begin with by the haste behind her movements. Catching up with her, he let Sela go to collect sea shells, a boring his hands to his hips as he turned to the water. Bright, sunny, breezy-

"Do you want to get in before it starts getting dark out? It's might get a little chilly once night hits." He conversed, although he thought better than to provide too much distraction. He had a feeling she would like the idea nonetheless, especially before they started trying to navigate their way through as many people as bad turned up today. The wolf shaded his eyes and began to inspect said crowd for a familiar face or two. He wasn't the most socialble, but he had a small repertoire of acquaintances by now. The Shintaku brothers, The Daniels, sorta. Luka, Izzy, even Jeni if she was still around. He also wondered if his aunt and uncle made it down yet, though one of them would probably text if they had. Cocking his ear back to Aubrey, he roaved his hair out of his eyes and waited on her opinion.

Estate #: 1504 Lumiere ┋Funds: $462.75』

Temper✎✎✎✎✎┋Stress✎✎✎✎✎Happiness lvls✎✎✎✎✎』
"My words are useless if they don't deconstruct the limitations that keep the creativity in you from flourishing." -TY Havens

User Image
Out Of Chamomile:
oOBookwormYumiOo

Chandra Panesar"

Phoenix347"

Quote:

Quote:

WhitersNote
Crew

Unstoppable Shapeshifter

14,175 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Citizen 200

Your Boy Roy

Wealthy Poster

9,200 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Overstocked 200
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Tue May 10, 2016 11:39 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Xavier Mercer
"Um...right." Xavier responds to the man. "Look, I've heard a bit about just what we're supposed to do to actually get these things. I really doubt that you'd just give something like that away." He looks at Priya. "I'm...not convinced that he's giving us the real deal here. If you want the real fruit, how about we actually go get it? Means more that way, anyway, I'm sure."

Kirenai Yuki

PostPosted: Wed May 11, 2016 12:38 am
User Image
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Tsukiko DuboisUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

[ Health ] 100% [ Mood ] Intruiged [ Location ] Beach
[ Status: ] Single [ Crushing on: ] Not Really a crush I just think Integra is being adorable right now [ Money: ] $1000 [ Wearing: ] Clothes in picture(Dress glows in the dark...Galaxy

"Where Words Fail, Music Speaks."

{18-The Lonely Vampire}

Theme Song-Everybody's Fool

xxxx

Tsuki was having so much fun, something she hadn’t done in well a very long time. Their appearances and worries seeming to disappear, not worrying about them. She wondered if Integra had a long life span. It would be nice to have a friend that lived as long as she did. After all, contrary to belief, she wasn’t immortal. Nobody was.

After licking the apple off of Integra, teasing her just a bit, she could hear Integra’s heartbeat. Oh how delightful it sounded. It had sped up and she could feel the emotions from Integra. She had planned to tell the female her sexuality, but that was something she was going to do later. Besides this wasn’t anything serious. She was just teasing the girl and having fun. Mainly just making sure her mind stayed off her becoming a statue. She didn’t like when others suffered after all.

It was then Tsuki noticed something was up. It was all written in Integra’s multiple changed expressions. How stupid she had been. She had been so careful to hide what she was. Would Integra think differently of her? She was going to tell the girl! Eventually. It wasn’t as if Tsuki would ever actually sink her teeth in the female. Not without permission anyway. Even then she would hesitate. The female was nervous now. She shouldn’t have used her fangs to get the apples! She knew that. But she had wanted to do her best for her friend’s sake. Her first friend.

So here Tsuki was, expecting Integra to run or to keep a distance. Instead, the female walked over and nuzzled her again. If Tsuki’s heart was still beating at a normal rate, it would have skipped a beat. However, because her heart pulse was much slower due to her being, it merly quickened in pace for a little bit. Tsuki couldn’t describe how relieved and happy she felt. Integra hadn’t run away. ”I was planning to tell you…eventually…but keep this a secret. Please? Anyway I guess now that you know…I can let you visit my house sometime…” Tsuki didn’t mentioned she was slightly ashamed of what she was. In some instances, she considered herself a monster. But Integra didn’t need to see that side of her. No. The female only needed to see the kind and happy side. Not the sad or solemn side. She also wondered if the female would agree to going to her house. She hadn’t really finished it, but it was in progress. She at least had a spare room. But they had only played one game, and the festival would be coming to a close soon. She noticed this by how dark it was turning. ”But first maybe one more game.”~

OOC:I am sorry if this is a bit blah haha. Also yess your writings were great. biggrin I loved it.
Coheart

The_Little_Rabbit

Fluffy Rabbit

11,540 Points
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Cat Fancier 100

Kirenai Yuki

OG Gaian

13,650 Points
  • Married 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Wed May 11, 2016 5:44 am
User Image

User Image

ZIVVA❀ BEAUCHAMP

❝WITH ▸ Wolf Boy and the Adorableness!❞ ❀ ❝WHERE ▸ The Beach ❞ ❀ ❝MOOD ▸ Curious ❞ ❀ ❝MONEY ▸$1000❞❀ ❝STATUS ▸ Single ❞
Outfit

Zivva sighed, "Well it seems you would be bored no matter what. I could throw myself at you and you wouldn't care." She looked over and around, "Maybe if we find Priya.." She thought to herself, 'What would she be able to do?'

Phoenix347
KawaiiYukiHime
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

❝OOC ▸] ---❞  
PostPosted: Wed May 11, 2016 5:59 am
User Image Click for Tennyo form

User Image

PRIYA TAKAZUMI

❝WITH ▸ Aiden, Kira, Xavier❞ ❀ ❝WHERE ▸ The Beach❞ ❀ ❝MOOD ▸ Curious ❞ ❀ ❝MONEY ▸$975❞❀ ❝STATUS ▸ Single ❞
Outfit
About Priya

Priya merely smiled as she took the fruit from Xavier and held it in her mouth. Her curiosity would always get the best of her and maybe, even though this isn't the real fruit, it would get rid of whatever was keeping her voice from her.

_I_Am_The_Doctor_X_
The-DJ-Ghost
Quote:
oOBookwormYumiOo
Quote:

❝OOC ▸] ---❞  

Kirenai Yuki

OG Gaian

13,650 Points
  • Married 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

KawaiiYukiHime

Colorful Cutie-Pie

PostPosted: Wed May 11, 2016 8:41 am
User Image

User Image

.•°☂*(¯`❀´¯)*¤° ♚ °¤*(¯´❀`¯)*☂°•

Geneviève blinked and rubbed the back of her head. "Um no.. not really. I mostly came out here because I've been working nonstop the last 3 days and I needed a change of scenery before I snapped. Beaches have always been a peaceful place to me. So I figured I'd walk around here for a bit, then maybe get something to eat. Though I've not made a final decision on that" she said softly, before directing her attention to the guy, "Is there something bothering you? You seem to be in poor spirits. Did something or someone at the festival sour your mood?" she asked, genuinely concerned, a frown making its way onto her face.

.•°☂*(¯`❀´¯)*¤° ♚ °¤*(¯´❀`¯)*☂°•

┏━━━━━━━━━┓
♚My Money: $1000 ♚My Location: Beach ♚My Company: -- ♚My Outfit: Comfy & Stylish ♚My Thoughts: -- ♚My Mood: Bored/Tired ♚My Status: Single ♚My Profile: Over Here ♚My Gear: Sling Purse, Wallet, Cell phone ♚My Job: ??

♚Out.Of.Cuddles:

♚Themes:
Love Like You, Scarlet Moon Waltz, Kiseki
┗━━━━━━━━━┛

Phoenix347

Kirenai Yuki

PostPosted: Wed May 11, 2016 9:31 am

User ImageUser Image

OOC: I'M BACK MY BABIES Feeling: Perfect!The Story: {Click Here.}

"HEY, MAMA, HOW'S IT GOING..."

From a distance he could practically feel Priya's lips encase a corner of the fake Nanoa fruit. Though there was no telling if Xavier would fall for his trick - which he doubted he'd take it back given the current circumstances -, the power already surged through the last of his tar-like veins. Finally! His upper lip twitched, contorted, and formed to flesh, the rest of his skin following to do the same. Like an ocean wave, the tar rolled over him until it depleted into his feet, which shifted and pushed into the sand harshly. No longer could he hold back the roll of energy in any proper way. But with the sudden jerks and screams of the people surrounding him, he doubted he'd make such a difference that they would single him out within the crowd. He coughed, hacked, and choked. "Come-" Another hack. "Out, you." Finally with a sneer and one last cat-like hiss, a medium sized ball of sand, absolutely covered in what looked to be a yellow slime, propelled straight into the ground. No wonder his voice had felt so disgustingly raspy. "Sand... Why must every festival be on a beach?" In one fluid motion his cloak discarded itself, suckling back raggedly but quickly into oblivion until it disappeared completely in a sharp twitch of light; jerking his arms and legs on the way out. "Careful!" He snapped to no one in particular before sniffing running his fingertips over the front of his black jacket to brush off any dust or fuzz that might have caught from the past apparel. "Almost... Now if only..."

He ran his tongue over the front of his canines, rolling his shoulders back along his jacket until he heard a sharp crunch and a loud snap. Two smaller, dark grey lumps unfolded from his shoulder blades. "There we go~." He purred to himself, glancing over his shoulder and over at the two bone-like areas. Not too long after did a sheath of thin skin fall over them. They unfolded once, twice, and finally snapped out to reveal a thin pair of wings. Would he need them to fly? Of course not! But that didn't mean he didn't like having them. And oooh, the screams! Already he could think back to Halloween night - listening to those in torture from Hecate, watching the illusions of hell fire and brimstone, of drowning in water that didn't exist, in- He rose his nose to the air to take one last whiff of pure salt water and sulfur. They wouldn't, this time, destroy what he had already created. They would not - whether it be blond or red haired - become the epitome of his demise. His tail slipped out and pointed at the end, waving excitedly behind him. Even his eyes had rolled over from pink to yellow, scanning the sea of prepared victims. Of course, he could always sell fruits on the side, but that only made him stronger with each one. What could be the possible harm! "Fruit for saaaaale~!" He called in confidence. "As for me... Let's see what the menu has in store~." He clicked his tongue, kicked off the ground, and began his levitation through the crowd. "Legendary Nanoa fruit for saaalllee~!"

"CAN'T SEE YOUR BODY MOVING...~"

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Yummy Galaxxy

Captain

Divine Seeker

tokyoloverTM

PostPosted: Wed May 11, 2016 10:56 am
User Image

"Why can't anyone see me as the young woman I am?"

It seemed that the girl was not leaving and had sat down beside her not to far away. Luka's unique eyes glanced over to the girl before looking back at the water. " Its okay I am use to it..." She was use to being alone and today she wished she just stayed at home all alone with her books and games. She could of made cookies and tea with them but instead she came tot he beach, felt like sh*t, felt a little better with Fisher, got the butterflies, got her first kiss, eat a fruit, found out she wasn't Fishers soulmate and lastly got made fun by him. Why did she even had a slight hope that it would work!? He was just some shrimpy ginger she knew so why have feelings for him? Just thinking of him again made her get all rilled up again for some reason. " That stupid smiling face of his... I am surprised no one has punched his teeth out from how much he smiles." The blonde muttered to herself and groaned.

Crushing on: ...
Money: $190
Mood: Mad, Negative and sick?
Wearing:Cozy

whiters4

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

[/quote

(ooc: Luka is blonde ^^'')  
PostPosted: Wed May 11, 2016 11:11 am

Shinzo just slightly shrug when the Shaman asked he didn't have a phone and Blaze laughed. " No, Shinzo has never had a phone, he is old fashioned that way. You know they are not going away right? You were how old again when they first came out with the first phone? I am just happy he excepted electricity." Blaze chuckled as he pat his older brothers back. " I see no point in having one... I don't talk to anyone and if I need to talk to someone I will go find them, or just use the one at work." It wasn't like Shinzo had anyone to talk to other then Blaze so what was the point? He had a phone at work he used for work in his office and that was it. The two brothers nodded in agreement to sitting in the sand and waiting for their new friend. Blaze happily plunked down on the sand and let out a sigh while Shinzo slowly sat down and smoothed out his yukata. " Man this year was sure different!" The now pinked haired Kitsune said with a laugh. " Because you ran away from the shrine now we are on this island..."

Crushing on: No one yet
Money: $800
Mood: fine
Wearing:Yukata

Crushing on: No one
Money: $1000
Mood: Fine
Cheery:Yukata

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

Amour1568

tokyoloverTM

Phoenix347

Angelic Scrounger

5,875 Points
  • Skill Up 50
  • Vanquished Angel 50
  • Waffles! 25
PostPosted: Wed May 11, 2016 11:20 am

KawaiiYukiHime

Kirenai Yuki

User Image
Akira = Velchok
╔═════════════════════════════════════╗
Where at: Beach/ Soleil Festival
With: Zivva, some girl
Mood: Sad (stage 3 beginning)
Apparel: Tennis shoes, faded jeans, gray shirt, bandages
Items: Wallet (cash, ID), cell phone, spare clothes(->Gym cloths)
Balance: $917
╚═════════════════════════════════════╝
((OOC: Guys...?))

"Nope." He said in agreement to Zivva ' s offer of throwing herself at him, of which he'd joke about if he was his normal self. "It's just boring there." he then said to the new girl as he lowered himself down. Setting his bag to the , he sat down on the sand, pulling his knees up to him. He crossed his arms, resting his chin on them and then resting his arms on his knees. "Might as well sit here until something happens." As he looked out to the ocean, the already dark view began to dull in color, and Akira began to sink into a depression.

PostPosted: Wed May 11, 2016 11:50 am
User Image
User Image

✦"I'm currently with Sarah and located at the Beach"
✦"I'm currently Taken and I'm interested in my Girlfriend"
✦"I'm thinking about "I won't let her get hurt..."
✦"I have $100 in my pocket and $400 in the bank"
✦"Currently I'm wearing "New Years chill

┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄

Leo simply chuckled as he watched the blonde scan across the area, looking at one thing and another. His sharp gaze followed hers until it landed upon a small crowd balancing eggs on spoons and....Racing? The male tilted his head in a confused fashion, unsure how that was deemed entertaining. His yellow eyes were entranced for a few moments, watching as the people tried their hardest to keep the egg balanced on the spoons. The "sport" seemed a bit ridiculous but he wasn't one to judge with all of the strange things he'd found interesting. The man was on the verge of making a witty comment but bit his tongue, not wanting to disregard what Sarah wanted to do. This event was more for her anyways, he was just coming along to have a good time and maybe get a few drinks. When he thought of it like that he seemed like a doting father but he didn't mind. Things were still a bit weird with the whole Hey I'm back in your life. thing, just something they'd have to work around with time. His warm gaze shifted back to Sarah and flashed the woman a sharp grin. "Well then I guess that's what we'll do! But don't be upset if I-" He started, getting ready to head over to the corny activity before stopping in his tracks. A voice was heard in the distance, all too familiar with the redhead. His skin crawled in anxiety as the voice continued.

His legs were like stone, unable to move from their planted place in the sand. Leo's mind was racing, flashing back to that horrid night. The anxious feeling bubbling inside of him quickly flared into rage, his fingers curling into tight fists. His feet slowly began to trudge through the sand, shifting his body toward the voice that now seemed to be above him based on the sound. Unbeknownst to him, Leo was baring his canines like some sort of wild animal, blinded by his anger. Although his memories were a bit scattered he had a clear memory of that voice, speaking in an egotistic tone as if he were some king. Sparks of fire began to dance upwards from his fingers to his forearms. This time he wasn't going to take the snarky redhead so lightly. The tiny flames quickly swirled together, making a small vortex of flames around his arms. His animalistic gaze shot over to the blonde, more worried about her safety than anything else. "Sarah...Hide..." He forced out in a low growl. He wanted to say more but couldn't form the words, but what was said was enough. Without waiting for a response, Leo pushed his arches into the unstable sand before running towards the accursed, disgusting excuse of a man. This time there would be no exchange of words, he was out to kill.

Real love is the love that sometimes arises after sensual pleasure; if it does, it is immortal: the other kind inevitably goes stale, for it lies in mere fantasy.

oOBookwormYumiOo

Lord Yozo

Dapper Fatcat

Chandra Panesar

Melodious Angel

25,500 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Winged 100
PostPosted: Wed May 11, 2016 1:29 pm
                                                  ╔═══════════════════════════════════════════════════════════╗
                                                  After silence, that which comes nearest to expressing the inexpressible is music.-
                                                  Aldous Huxley
                                                  ╚═══════════════════════════════════════════════════════════╝

Esme was more than a little confused and he thought that if he thought about it too much then he would just make his head hurt. What kind of effect only affected people who wanted to come to a place? How could it, whatever it even was, detect what someone’s desires were? That really did not make any sense to him at all, but neither did anything else. With no other suggestion in mind and no way to speak even if he thought that he had an idea, Esme reluctantly accept the premise at face value for now. What if that really was the cause? He had only come at all because he wanted to break out of his shell and talk to others; it was a New Year’s resolution for him. But maybe it was better off if he just stayed home and didn’t try to meet new people. He had some great new friends to be certain, but did that really outweigh all of the bad stuff that happened? Would Edin have still been attacked if he hadn’t invited her to meet his other friends? Would he be just fine right now if he had stayed in for New Year’s Eve and read a book?

Just as Esme’s shoulders slumped and he began to wonder if he should just give up on ever really being a normal, outgoing person, Sahar gave him a small smile and a pat to the head. He didn’t think that the man could tell what he was thinking… Was it really that obvious that he was feeling down? Sahar even offered to walk him home and Esme considered it for a moment. He could go home, read a book, and hope that all would be well by the next morning. It was simpler that way. But Esme eventually shook his head no and squared his small shoulders. If someone had deliberately set out to ruin this night for him and anyone else who just wanted to enjoy themselves in peace, then that made him angry. Maybe he really couldn’t do anything about it, but it was too late to go home and pretend that everything was alright. But did any of this really have anything to do with someone selling fruit that he shouldn’t have?

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░

♪♪♫ Location: Lune Beach
♪♪♫ Company: Sahar, Seth, Rina
♪♪♫ Mood: Sad, then angry
♪♪♫ Money: $949
♪♪♫ OOC:
♪♪♫ Profile

SoujiAtsumi

Lyeisander

i am rare pepe

PostPosted: Wed May 11, 2016 1:32 pm
User Image
                                            Lσʅα Wιʅʅιαɱʂ
                                            ¨°`•.。❀•⊰❁⊱•❀。.•´°¨
                                            Single ¤ 1210 Pasadena ¤ $1000

Mᴏᴏᴅ: Upset
                                            Cᴏᴍᴘᴀɴʏ: No one
                                            Gʟᴀᴍᴏᴜʀ: None
                                            Oᴜᴛғɪᴛ: Dress, shoes, bag

———— ❉┊÷ ✿ ÷┊❉ ————

Lola was incredibly hurt by the young monkey child's suggestion of hitting her. She didn't think she was that hysteric, was she? Thinking back on how she had been acting the past hour she felt a surge of guilt. Maybe she had been, but all the same she didn't find it necessary to go to such extremes to get her to stop. Violence was definitely not the answer to what was currently happening. Just having the two nearby to help cope with the strange events surrounding them had calmed her down enough, hadn't it? Although Makaio was very capable, she got the impression he wouldn't even attempt it, which was good. Still, the words had done their damage.

Clutching tightly onto the strap of her bag, her bottom lip jutting out in a pout, she looked at the two in silence for a moment longer. She didn't exactly blame them for worrying and not knowing what course of action to take, but she knew that she needed to cool herself off by being alone. Well, as much as she could be alone on a crowded beach. She gulped down a lump in her throat as she forced her voice to not sound accusing or mean, "I don't think I need your help anymore. I'm sorry that my behavior worried you but it's okay now. I need a moment to myself." As soon as she had said it she unstuck her legs from the sand and trudged away from them towards the crowd.

The memories and overwhelming emotions faded away, only leaving discomfort in it's place. It was uncomfortable to see everybody drunk, though she kept herself level-headed. Now she simply looked at her feet as she drug them through the sand, cascading off her sandals with each step she took. It wasn't so scary when she distracted herself that way, even with the slurred voices of passing beach-goers. It was as if she were in her own world now as she concentrated on her own thoughts.

She didn't look up until she differentiated a voice located above her. Way, way above her, in the sky! "What the--?" She squinted and raised a hand to rest over brow as her gaze lifted to the skies overhead. A man was flying?! And he was yelling about some fruit. Her stomach growled at that and she raised a hand to flag him down. She was incredibly hungry and some fruit sounded especially good at this moment. Maybe it would help her calm down more. "I'd like some fruit," she called out a little more upbeat.

———— ❉┊÷ ✿ ÷┊❉ ————

OOC: _)

oOBookwormYumiOo

Butterscotch Faerie Tales

Sweetest Sweetheart

☼ Lune Beach

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 86 87 88 89 90 91 ... 191 192 193 194 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games