Welcome to Gaia! ::

Love's Orchard {Open/Accepting}

Back to Guilds

Find the love of your life through the taste of fruit~. 

Tags: Romance, Slice of Life, Soulmate, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply ● Uptown Soleil
Soleil Park Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 86 87 88 89 90 91 ... 151 152 153 154 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100
PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2018 9:24 pm

User Image

User Image

╔══════════════╗

By default Patrick and Hiro arrived to their spot to their usual routine of visiting the park after work after buying his kitten its favorite treat to chow on for continuous good behavior. Something different each time so it doesn't get boring for the kitten. Looking forward to the video chat with Kenzie after sundown as usual. Played with his beloved kitten with the help of the toys after the treats were eaten. Decided to leave a little earlier to go out with Hiro to the aquarium so the feline can see all kinds of fish. [exit]
╚══════════════╝

ᏞᎾᏟᎪᏆᎥᎾᏁ: Soleil Park.sᏆᎪᏆus: Single.mᎾᎾᎠ:calm.mᎾᏁᎬᎽ: $591.60. ᎪᏟᏟᎾmᏢᎪᏁᎽᎥᏁᎶ hᎥm:his kitten, Hiro.
PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2018 10:20 pm

User Image

xxxx* ♔ Hikaru Matsumoto ♔ *xxxx
xxxxThe Fallen Angel Death Reaperxxxx

”Where will your afterlife be? Elysium or Tartarus? Let your present actions be the judge.”

Residence: 1504 Lumiere Housing DistrictOccupation: Traditional Artist / Novelist / Beluga Waitress

⊴ ׺°”˜`”°º×_ _ _׺°”˜`”°º× ⊵

Hikaru could tell from the body language that Mi-Yeong was beyond shocked, more so when it was the price. While not many people would be happy with the cost, artists also have to pay for necessities just like any other working individual. Plus, the fallen angel didn't want to be approached just because of her status as the heiress of her family. Reluctantly, she accepted the cup, though Mi-Yeong actually had a voice; she could actually speak even with the tone being raspy, but Hikaru chose not to question it further and nodded. "I believe that you'll keep your word on that, so I'll be patient and wait. And in case you need jobs, I am working as a waitress in a seafood restaurant. We may need more employees there. Also, my friend works as a chef in an Italian restaurant, so there are still a few slots available. These are just a few of the recommendations, but feel free to go on your own path."

She then kept the contents of the cup into a small compartment in her bag; that would be kept safe in a small jar as a reminder that the payment was not yet in full. She then picked up the picnic basket containing the sandwiches she made, wrapped neatly in parchment paper. "In the meantime, you may take one of my sandwiches. You must be hungry," the fallen angel then handed one of the cut pieces to the Mi-Yeong.

Mood: generous
Company: Mi-Yeong
Money: $53.00 (Wallet) ; $1900.00 (Bank)
OOC: Sandwich recipe here.

Cho-Cho Twain

Quote:

Quote:

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

Cheerful Otaku

20,550 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400

Cho-Cho Twain

PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2018 11:09 pm

User Image
Mi-Yeong Nam

" The Mute Siren "

≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎

Mi-Yeong sighed with slight relief as she watched Hikaru finally accept her money. There was still a lot more to make up in order to get the portrait, but she wanted it fair and square. Besides, she thought that art as good as that deserved proper payment. Of course, her tips would only pay for her way of a down-payment, but she was still pleased that she was one step into owning that art. When the siren was handed the sandwich, Mi-Yeong took it and smiled. Hikaru was definitely a nice and generous person, I mean, what kind of a person would share their lunch with a stranger besides someone with a good heart? " Thanks - for the job info and the good eats ~ " She said softly before she took the first big bite into her sandwich. From the first bite, the girl felt soooo happy! She didn't remember the last time she ate since she high-tailed it out from her uncle's place. It had to have been at least 2 or 3 days. After a couple more bites, she turned her attention back to Hikaru. " So, if I apply at that restaurant that you work at, do you think they'll buy my mute situation...? " Honestly, Mi-Yeong wasn't a big fan of lying, but she also wasn't a big fan of being used just for her voice. Ever since her uncle took advantage of her, she was almost dead-set on never talking again and just living her life as a permanent mute. Buuut, since she revealed her voice to Hikaru, she kind of felt that she would lose her ability to make her "problem" believable.

MOOD: Happy & Thankful COMPANY: Hikaru HOUSE: 1418 Doux Housing District OOC: Gah! Sorry for the late reply! I could've sworn I made one emotion_facepalm

Kurisuchin Saiyuki
PostPosted: Fri Jun 15, 2018 7:14 am

User Image

”Where will your afterlife be? Elysium or Tartarus? Let your present actions be the judge.”

Residence: 1504 Lumiere Housing DistrictOccupation: Traditional Artist / Novelist / Beluga Waitress

Seeing that the guitarist was happy to accept the food, Hikaru then picked up another slice of the sandwich, unwrapping the paper so that she could take a bite, too. Contemplating on how the restaurant employees would do at Mi-Yeong's situation (which turned out to be a half-truth, but the fallen angel resisted the urge to be a bit too suspicious at her), she stared up at the sky. "It all depends on the cause, really, like an accident or an illness, based on what you may make up as an excuse. Although, not all employees in the restaurant I'm working at are skilled in sign language, so writing with the pad, like the one you did with me, may be the alternative." Honestly, the fallen angel felt bad that she may have to keep the secret between them, at least for now. Whatever personal demons the raven-haired girl must have faced in the past led her to fabricate such condition.

The brunette could relate to her at some point; such demons would coerce people to do dire situations just to get something that they would want. Cassandra was banned from entering her house so that she would get the peace that she deserved.

"Feels weird, though, us having to meet up so suddenly like this, but I won't mind meeting more people who are artistically inclined in more ways than one. May I ask where in Korea are you from specifically?" she questioned, taking another bite of the sandwich. For now, she was content in knowing the bits and pieces of the other's life.

Mood: generous

Cho-Cho Twain

Quote:

Quote:

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

Cheerful Otaku

20,550 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400

Cho-Cho Twain

PostPosted: Sat Jun 16, 2018 6:23 am

User Image
Mi-Yeong Nam

" The Mute Siren "

As she continued to eat her sandwich, Mi-Yeong listened to Hikaru as she contemplated the siren's pretend mute situation. Ever since she left Korea, she had been either communicating through sign language or just writing her words down on the whiteboard. She guessed that she would have to continue on that way for now - at least she wouldn't have to around Hikaru. Honestly, she felt bad, though. She didn't like to lie, but her paranoia and anxiety made her put on this thick shell to keep everyone out, thus bringing out her need to be mute. Maybe since she's beginning to speak with the brunette, then she'd one day be able to speak normally with all people. Let's just consider this day as a baby step towards real speaking. When Hikaru called their first encounter weird, the siren had to agree. Most people don't just meet each other like that, but hey, if they became friends, or even just acquaintances out of it, then it was good enough for her! " Heh, weird is right, but for something so out of the ordinary, it seemed like a pretty good experience. Oh, and I'm from Busan, originally. It's a big fishing place, so there's someone selling fish on every corner, lot's of seafood restaurants, and a really nice coastline. " Mi-Yeong was starting to miss home - missing her father, too. But now she couldn't go back; she wouldn't not when her uncle was still around...

MOOD: Home Sick COMPANY: Hikaru HOUSE: 1418 Doux Housing District OOC:

Kurisuchin Saiyuki
PostPosted: Sat Jun 16, 2018 6:59 am

User Image

Hikaru found herself finishing her own slice of the sandwich. "Busan, huh? Well, I am from Japan, and the equivalent there is Hokkaido for the best seafood in the place where I grew up most of my life," she spoke. Actually, she hadn't been in Hokkaido for a long time; she had only been there like once every few years. Osaka was when she had her own taste of authentic street food whenever she had the chance to visit there, but she was mostly a Tokyolite, so the restaurants and food carts there were close enough. "Say, I'm now curious of the Korean seafood dishes, Mi-Yeong. I mostly have grilled fish, sushi, tuna-filled onigiri and fish onigirazu, though I also tried the Japanese king crab occasionally. I gotta say, that crab was expensive as hell."

Not to mention that there was one member of her squadron who was allergic to seafood, so that person had to be opted out whenever there would be a seafood feast in her Japanese mansion. Definitely a bummer, so those moments became a bit less frequent, depending on whatever's available in season. Because of the costs for rebuilding the mansion after the war, such tradition had to be discontinued, more so when the heiress was now in Soleil City.

"I have a feeling that you can cook something related to your cuisine... unless I have to be clarified of something," she picked up a thermos filled with lemonade, screwing the cap open and pouring the liquid into it as a makeshift cup. Hikaru was much of a good cook; she and Corbin were used to such chore since they were the ones mostly residing at their mansion. But with Anthony dropping by occasionally, some things had transitioned greatly.

Mood: mostly curious

Cho-Cho Twain

Quote:

Quote:

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

Cheerful Otaku

20,550 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400

Cho-Cho Twain

PostPosted: Sat Jun 16, 2018 7:53 pm

User Image
Mi-Yeong Nam

" The Mute Siren "

Mi-Yeong had finished up her sandwich when she was listening to Hikaru describe Hokkaido and the varieties of seafood she ate. She chuckled slightly when the Japanese king crab was mentioned. Of course it would be expensive. But usually the flavor of the meat was worth it. " I'd be scared to look at the bill after eating at a place that would serve king crabs. It'd probably be a whole two paychecks...if I had a job, that is. " The siren let out a hoarse chuckle before she stretched and laid back, resting her head on her arms. This whole talk of seafood would've had the poor girl even hungrier if she didn't have that sandwich. Even so, she started to reminisce the plethora of food her grandparents would cook every single day. She remembered waiting by the docks while her father and his fishing crew came back from sea, and helping him unload the nets and bait baskets that were filled to the brim with fish and crustaceans. However, those good times were gone now. She'd have to move on with her new life here in Soleil City.

Mi-Yeong sat her head up slightly as she heard Hikaru talk about cooking. Cooking? The siren could try to mimic her family's cooking, but it wouldn't be the same. They had YEARS of experience and had put lots, and lots of love into each dish. There was definitely no way she would recreate that, but cooking, in general, was something she could do basically. " Hmm... I have something in mind, cuisine wise, but if you compare it with my grandparents, I'd totally lose! Grandparents cook the best! " Her eyes glanced over to the brunette with a small smirk. " Are you curious to try my cooking? "

Kurisuchin Saiyuki
PostPosted: Sat Jun 16, 2018 10:26 pm

User Image

The fallen angel took a sip of the lemonade, humming playfully when Mi-Yeong explained that her cooking would never be the same as her grandmother's. "Don't worry; mine's not the same as my ancestors' either. What matters is that it must taste delicious. I can't recreate all of the dishes related to Japanese cuisine, because of time constraints." In fact, some dishes required hours of preparation, and Hikaru didn't have such time because of her schedule being packed most of the time. "But oh yeah, I still have the drawing that I have to finish before I saw you performing," she spoke, finishing the lemonade and screwing the cap back onto the thermos before setting the canister aside. But still, she kept the basket open in case Mi-Yeong would like more of the sandwich.

"Well... I hope you'll forgive me if I sound like I ripped you off with the price. Colored pencils are a bit more expensive than graphite," she picked up her sketchbook, resuming the work she had set earlier before the meeting between those two. "The most expensive ones, though, are the ones painted on canvas using acrylic or oil as the medium. It usually takes hours for me to finish one painting, but at least the payment is good. I do have some finished ones on display in my art gallery back home."

Mood: mostly curious, and enthusiastic

Cho-Cho Twain

Quote:

Quote:

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

Cheerful Otaku

20,550 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400

Cho-Cho Twain

PostPosted: Sun Jun 17, 2018 8:57 pm

User Image
Mi-Yeong Nam

" The Mute Siren "

" Oh no, don't worry about the pricing, I completely understand! Besides, the term 'starving artist' isn't around for no reason. I never expect art to be free of charge; artists have to make a living too. " The siren was completely understanding of her prices. Sure they were high, but when you add the quality of the art, plus the products that she used to produce it, it was fairly logical price-wise. It wasn't like she had the drawing skills of a kindergartner and demanded to be paid like she just painted a Pablo Picasso-grade portrait! Mi-Yeong thought that Hikaru was just in her art fees. Since the basket was open, the siren helped herself to another sandwich piece. She figured she would 'help out' with the food since it seemed to be a lot for just a one person picnic. With curious eyes once again, Mi-Yeong glanced over at the sketchbook. " Do you come to public places often to draw? " She didn't know how busy Hikaru's schedule was, but she assumed that on her free time, if she felt like drawing, that she would go somewhere to draw or practice. Artist block was something that she was definitely familiar with, so what helped her with hers was just to do covers of songs in order to get those creative juices flowing. Whether it was with traditional art or music, Mi-Yeong just assumed that practicing to sketch live models out in the open would help the brunette if she ever had trouble just drawing from her imagination. " You know, when I was a kid I would always complain how I couldn't draw. I always thought that drawing was a lot better than singing. I kept whining about it until my dad drew something for me and it was sooo bad, but it made me feel better. " The siren laughed a little at her memory. Her drawings never, ever came out good, but at least she didn't feel alone because her dad was a crappy artist, too. " He'd always say, 'Don't worry about what you can't do. Just improve on what you're naturally good at. Not everybody has the same talent...' Mi-Yeong mimicked her father's voice the best she could with her own hoarse voice. Just thinking about the fond memories of her father almost made tears well up in her eyes. She had too much pride to cry in public, so she just scarfed down her sandwich to keep her mind off of the past and keep her mind of not choking on her food!

Kurisuchin Saiyuki
PostPosted: Sun Jun 17, 2018 11:44 pm

𝒱𝔢𝔯𝔪𝔬𝔫𝔱 𝐻𝔲𝔤𝔥𝔢𝔰
◇ ◆◇ ◆◇ ◆◇ ◆◇ ◆◇ ◆◇ ◆◇ ◆◇ ◆◇ ◆◇ ◆◇ ◆◇ ◆◇ ◆◇ ◆◇ ◆
ℭ𝔞𝔭𝔱𝔞𝔦𝔫'𝔰 𝔡𝔢𝔠𝔨 𝔐𝔞𝔫𝔞𝔤𝔢𝔯
◇ ◆◇ ◆◇ ◆◇ ◆◇ ◆◇ ◆◇ ◆◇ ◆◇ ◆
THEME

User Image
♛This time having a bit of a moment off of his busy occupation, the male decided to take his time, focus a bit on his own mental recovery from work. The man was highly disciplined and used to being occupied for long periods in sequence, but just like any human, the need to relax even when not that tired came over him on certain moments, and this was one of them. There was no better place to offer some clarity to his situation than the heart warming park, a place people commonly go to when thinking of a pleasant way to pass time, or to enjoy someone else's company. Of course, being the usually lonely soul he was, Vermont would just take the chance to dwelve into his own conscience, as per normal, and reflect on all the actions he was taking. In this city, the dark personality was independent fully for the first time, and despite being used to the whole ordeal, there were still worries that never left his mind and perhaps should've, would grant him some more peace.

Striding through the area with slow but long steps, Vermont searched for a comfortable place to take a seat at, his clear eyes scanning the whole scenery with as much attention as possible, looking for that single perfect place that could offer him the most suitable pose to relax with. It was during this personally careful process that his sight fell over two female individuals. Their presence itself not being the focus of his gaze, but rather the drawing materials of them had in hand. With his mind in a reflective state, it was flooded with old memories of his old man, and as consequence, of his mother as well. If the memories weren't already accepted by his soul after such a long time, perhaps that would be a situation where a tear could form and slid down beneath his eye. Getting him to an emotional state considerably near that was a ridiculously hard challenge nowadays. Deep in thought, trying to secure all the past images in his head, Vermont was unaware of how much he was simply staring at the couple of women. It was almost like the state you find yourself in when staring at a random spot around you, wandering about your own mind.♛

𝔐𝔬𝔫𝔢𝔶 ℭ𝔬𝔲𝔫𝔱: $1,000
Kurisuchin Saiyuki

Cho-Cho Twain

Enlightened Savagery

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

Cheerful Otaku

20,550 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400
PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2018 2:42 am

User Image

Hikaru never took her eyes off the paper, multitasking as she was listening to Mi-Yeong's words. There were still a lot of details to be finished. "I mostly do artwork at home, actually. Going out of the house whenever I feel like getting some fresh air, or mainly because of my waitress job. It can be tiring because of shifts, but gotta keep going if you wanna earn extra money." And the fact that there were only a few people working there, including her, didn't help much at all, but she opted that out. The fallen angel nodded at the words about everyone not having the same talent. "I have to agree on that one. In fact, my friend that I mentioned earlier? A great violinist, almost close to a goddess in terms of her skill. Though, she's now the fiancee of a rich man, always spoiled." While Xander was now always in close contact with Solaris because of the relationship, Hikaru wished that it would be toned down.

The brunette was finally done with the base coloring, now onto the shading, only to notice the shadow of the man gazing at them with interest. Her blue eyes scanned up, taking in the details of the male figure. "What brings you here, sir?" she questioned, one brow raised quizzically; she felt like she was gazed at creepily, but she had to hear out his intentions first.

Company: Mi-Yeong, a male

Cho-Cho Twain

Unrelenting Savagery

Quote:

PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2018 9:34 am

User Image
Mi-Yeong Nam

" The Mute Siren "

Mi-Yeong listened attentively as Hikaru had mentioned her friend's god-like skill with the violin. When she was younger, the siren practiced with many instruments, but nothing was like the guitar in her eyes. Hearing about her friend's fiancee made her chuckle slightly. " Well, at least she'll be living a very comfortable life. Though I hate to say it, money is everything nowadays. The more money one seems to have, the less worries they seem to get in the future. " Her eyes soon moved from the sketchbook in the brunette's hands and looked directly into her blue eyes. A teasing smirk grew from her lips while she pointed at the girl. " What about you? How's your love life? " Of course, Hikaru didn't have to reply, but Mi-Yeong was curious. She seemed like a really nice woman; a beautiful one at that. She doubted that she was single, or that no one had an eye out for her. " Has anyone swiped you off of your- " The siren had shut her mouth quickly when the two were being stared at by a peculiar man. What the hell was he staring at them for? Her eyes narrowed in suspicion, almost looking like a cautious cat. Mi-Yeong had dealt with weird men in Korea before, so she assumed that there would be people like that here in Soleil, too. If he was a potential threat, she would have no hesitation in defending herself and Hikaru.

MOOD: Curious / Cautious COMPANY: Hikaru and a strange man HOUSE: 1418 Doux Housing District OOC:

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

Unrelenting Savagery

Cho-Cho Twain

Enlightened Savagery

PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2018 12:13 pm

𝒱𝔢𝔯𝔪𝔬𝔫𝔱 𝐻𝔲𝔤𝔥𝔢𝔰
◇ ◆◇ ◆◇ ◆◇ ◆◇ ◆◇ ◆◇ ◆◇ ◆◇ ◆◇ ◆◇ ◆◇ ◆◇ ◆◇ ◆◇ ◆◇ ◆
ℭ𝔞𝔭𝔱𝔞𝔦𝔫'𝔰 𝔡𝔢𝔠𝔨 𝔐𝔞𝔫𝔞𝔤𝔢𝔯
◇ ◆◇ ◆◇ ◆◇ ◆◇ ◆◇ ◆◇ ◆◇ ◆◇ ◆
THEME

User Image
♛Keeping the firm composure with the straight back and shoulders well placed, Vermont was brought back into reality, ripped from his thoughts for the moment with his eyes blinking repetitively in a second. Taking the chance to move his gaze to around the painting tools, meaning towards the two females sitting there, the male gave a small bow while maintaining the almost neutral expression. "Sorry for bothering you two, I..." ,at this opportunity, Vermont placed his hands inside of his pants' pockets, lowered his back lightly and continued his explanation, showing a less intimidating pose, "I was lost in thought, you see? And those drawing tools brought back some old memories, that's all". Despite being usually the one to ask questions or to evade them bluntly and go on about his day, it was his fault for getting in the way of their conversation. With morals like his, he knew better than to just act straight up cold to these random strangers.

With his considerably deep voice having made a somewhat proper explanation to the whole figure, Vermont awaited their reply, in whatever verbal or physical way it came, not knowing what kind of attitude they would have towards his sudden approach. Even so, during his talk and a little after that, the obscure male analyzed the two respectfully from where he stood and made a few mental notes, his curiosity for random information peaked a bit. Not only that, but it was part of his job to take a look at a person and already be able to form some sort of valid opinion on them. Being manager involved that kind of rapid scanning, for possible people to hire or business deals, in case he was involved with them.♛

𝔐𝔬𝔫𝔢𝔶 ℭ𝔬𝔲𝔫𝔱: $1,000
Kurisuchin Saiyuki

Cho-Cho Twain

PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2018 6:02 am

User Image

Hikaru signed at the question about her love life. “Sadly, mostly set up by my boyfriend's cousin to pair him up with me, an annoying female cupid to be exact, thinking that it would be a win-win situation. Though I do have feelings for him, the set-up was done at the wrong time. Was mourning for the loss of a friend who had to leave the city and the set-up was done almost right away while I was still depressed at that time. I hated it,” she spoke angrily. After all, the last thing that she wanted was to get coerced into something big while she was still emotionally distraught. At the young man’s answer about why he decided to check in on them both, she sighed.

“Old memories…. Well, sorry for bringing them up to you, though mostly indirectly,” she apologized before closing the sketchbook. “But at least your curiosity is mainly with valid reasons. I’ll slide with that. Although, care to state what memories are you referring to exactly?” In case he would like to join in on the conversation, he would be mostly welcomed to do so.

Company: Mi-Yeong, a male
OOC: Sandwich recipe here. Had this typed out as a draft while wi-fi was down for almost 12 hours.

Cho-Cho Twain

Unrelenting Savagery

Quote:

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

Cheerful Otaku

20,550 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400

Cho-Cho Twain

PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2018 11:38 am

User Image
Mi-Yeong Nam

" The Mute Siren "

Hearing the anger in Hikaru's voice as she explained her own love life, Mi-Yeong wasn't too surprised. She had every right to be angry. Some people, when depressed, don't need things like set up dates and what not to get over certain things in life. Sometimes things like that added onto the stress. Anyways, as the stranger said something about the sketchbook bringing up old memories, the siren was curious, but she wasn't going to ask, nor talk for that matter. She was fine talking somewhat to Hikaru with her actual voice, but since the man was now in the picture, she pretty much clammed up, grabbing her small whiteboard and marker if she had anything to say. She reached over into her guitar case to grab it, but noticed that the case was open and her guitar was gone! What the hell...! " She guessed someone must've swiped it when the two weren't paying attention. Mi-Yeong automatically shot up onto her feet and scanned the area. Where the hell did the thief go?! Her eyes soon closed in on the shady figure that was trying to fast walk away and out of the park.

" Oh no the hell you don't! " Immediately, the siren darted off in a quick sprint. She was always an active person, in fact, she was on the track team back in high school, so running was like second nature to her. When the thief saw that she was charging after him, he took off too! At this point it was like watching a cheetah chase a gazelle. Oh, she was so ready to beat his a**! Right when she was close enough, she quickly tackled him to the ground and tried to snatch her guitar back. In the midst of their scuffle, the park security guards broke it up, handing the instrument back to Mi-Yeong. They gave her a warning, but the ended up taking the sneaky thief away from the park. Her guitar wasn't broken, but it was scratched up to s**t when the two fell. Ugh! The thief had turned to Mi-Yeong, calling her all types of names under the damn sun, but what he didn't know was that she won their little fight. With a sly smirk, she pulled out the crook's wallet from her pocket while the security guards weren't watching. Although she didn't beat him up like she wanted to, she still had the upper hand - his money. He wasn't just about to get away without paying for the damages to her precious guitar. It was literally the only thing she had left from home. Her father gave it to her before she was sent to Seoul to live with her uncle, he even had the back of it engraved with the words, "Live life to the fullest, my little water lily" in Korean. Mi-Yeong was proud of her crafty ways, so much that she didn't even notice that her nose was bleeding until she noticed the spots on her shirt. She must've gotten hit in their little fight, but the adrenaline was rushing so much that she didn't feel the pain until afterwards.

MOOD: Curious / Furious COMPANY: Hikaru and a strange man HOUSE: 1418 Doux Housing District OOC:

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

Unrelenting Savagery
● Uptown Soleil

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 86 87 88 89 90 91 ... 151 152 153 154 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games