Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shadows Rising (The Emerald Castle)

Back to Guilds

Tags: Epic battles, Good Vs. Evil, Adventure, Horror, Fantasy 

Reply Castle Ire
Darkhunters Attack! PART 2 Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 86 87 88 89 90 91 ... 235 236 237 238 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

HomacXross7
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Oct 07, 2017 2:40 pm
Zudhred Ulfris Kreutz
Burning Icewolf
Zudhred Ulfris Kreutz
sha312
Zudhred Ulfris Kreutz
Burning Icewolf

"Nay!"
*Aidar cries, turning to look up at Zudhred, and then back to Erinys.*
"Dinnae do it!!!" sad

User Image
*Erinys laughs maniacally as he transforms into a horrible snake-haired creature with the feet and wings of a crow, a serpentine tail and long poisonous and razored bear-like claws. The face is still Erinys's, only it is now reptilian and green with matching blue eyes, huge fangs and scales that run all the way down to his six-pack belly and his eyebrows and ears have thicker fur. The rest of the massively muscular body is completely covered in black lupine fur.[Burning with a powerful aura of purplish dark lunar energy, he lets out a wicked growling demonic double voiced laugh and flies up into one the nearest flying saucer, to the south, speeding like a blazing yellow comet with a dark purple tail, smashing through the hull and entering inside.The saucer rocks back and forth for a few seconds and then falls to the ground after Erin bursts from the west side and shoots right into the next saucer, and then the next after that. One by one the ships fall as Erinys flies a ring through them all, taking all the Zurg saucers down in under 21 seconds emerging from the final one just east of the group and landing back where he took off from, covered in green Zurg blood. The terrible creature then brings the back of it's clawed mitt to its face and land chuckles sinisterly as it begins to lick it off in a cat-like fashion, while the many serpent heads protruding from it's scalp n i p at the rest of it's limb, cleaning of the blood.*

Sha was following through with the request when the Zurg ships were destroyed. He leapt back in dismay as they came crashing down to Earth and Einys returned covered in blood.

A fey light sprang up in Sha's eyes. "Monster! Was that necessary? Have you not respect for life?"

User Image
*Erinys turns to Sha and finishes liking of his bit as the rest of the blood absorbs through his hide, his blue reptilian eyes glaring as if they had spotted their next victim.*
"Do you not know the concept of war?"
*he asks, changing back into his normal form.*
"Or would you ask the same of a wolf that has just killed a rabbit? They were soldiers. they wouldn't have showed us any mercy, if they had the upper hand against us."
*Erinys then smiles, pleased with himself.*
"In case you haven't noticed, they came HERE to kill US.... But they all fell before me like a coop of chickens to a fox!"

"They didnae ave any choice!"
*Aidar shouts.*
They ave no control over their own actions, they be innocent!"

"You really think I would care about that?"
*Erinys asks, folding his arms.*
"On the battlefield, it's kill or be killed, doesn't matter who's pulling the strings, you either fight and live, or you don't and you die. My father wanted them removed and they were merely food to me, nothing more... besides you can always have your unicorn bring them back, I may have left them in pieces, but the pieces are mostly intact... I didn't have enough time to do a thorough job."
* jack warps to erinys side and pats him on the shoulder, and a small sigel fades on him* " actually im impressed, you did a good job decimating all them zurg disney villians, shame they had no control over what their doing, and i just love your kill or be killed aditude about it, tell me, whats your secret * he holds erinys sword. Up and skans it, does this sword give you power? Are ypu weak without it?, why is the narrorator making me pull a king cold? Do you know the feeling of sins crawling on your back?  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 07, 2017 3:20 pm
Burning Icewolf
Zudhred Ulfris Kreutz
Burning Icewolf
Zudhred Ulfris Kreutz
sha312

Sha was following through with the request when the Zurg ships were destroyed. He leapt back in dismay as they came crashing down to Earth and Einys returned covered in blood.

A fey light sprang up in Sha's eyes. "Monster! Was that necessary? Have you not respect for life?"

User Image
*Erinys turns to Sha and finishes liking of his bit as the rest of the blood absorbs through his hide, his blue reptilian eyes glaring as if they had spotted their next victim.*
"Do you not know the concept of war?"
*he asks, changing back into his normal form.*
"Or would you ask the same of a wolf that has just killed a rabbit? They were soldiers. they wouldn't have showed us any mercy, if they had the upper hand against us."
*Erinys then smiles, pleased with himself.*
"In case you haven't noticed, they came HERE to kill US.... But they all fell before me like a coop of chickens to a fox!"

"They didnae ave any choice!"
*Aidar shouts.*
They ave no control over their own actions, they be innocent!"

"You really think I would care about that?"
*Erinys asks, folding his arms.*
"On the battlefield, it's kill or be killed, doesn't matter who's pulling the strings, you either fight and live, or you don't and you die. My father wanted them removed and they were merely food to me, nothing more... besides you can always have your unicorn bring them back, I may have left them in pieces, but the pieces are mostly intact... I didn't have enough time to do a thorough job."

*Aidar begins to snarl and clenches his right fist at his side.*

Sha put a hand on Aidar's shoulder and whispered to him.. "Say the word and I will take care of him. I'm not afraid of him, nor am I afraid of what could happen. I just ask if the worst does happen, is that Mina understands."  

sha312
Crew

Wheezing Genius

The Dark Lord Tyrius
Vice Captain

Powerful Conqueror

6,850 Points
  • Mid-Rank Major 50
  • Survivor 150
  • Hunter 50
PostPosted: Sat Oct 07, 2017 4:35 pm

*Suddenly, an eerie gurgling hissing voice starts coming from inside the cloud, drawing everybody's attention.*
"That hurt..."
*The voice says.*

PostPosted: Sat Oct 07, 2017 4:46 pm
The Dark Lord Tyrius
*Suddenly, an eerie gurgling hissing voice starts coming from inside the cloud, drawing everybody's attention.*
"That hurt..."
*The voice says.*

*Zudhred slightly bends forward and bring his hands beside his chest as he holds them bent at a 90-degree angle, and charges a ball of bright orange lunar energy in each one. Twisting his torso left and right, he then thrust a palm forward and fires out a large shaft of ice and then repeats with his other palm, one after the other, very rapidly and repeatedly, creating a huge volley in the form of long and thick shafts of ice enveloped in faint ice blue moonfire that is guided by Zudhred’s will and sprays out in arches, before homing in on Tyrius inside the cloud. On impact the missiles break and explode little by little scoring 5 explosive hits with each shaft, totaling to 50 hits that each barrage the enemy with many chunks of ice. Again and a gain he fires, one after another after another, increasing the size of the cloud with new explosions.*  

Zudhred Ulfris Kreutz
Crew

Winter Warrior

HomacXross7
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Oct 07, 2017 5:53 pm
Zudhred Ulfris Kreutz
The Dark Lord Tyrius
"That hurt..."
*The voice says.*

*Zudhred slightly bends forward and bring his hands beside his chest as he holds them bent at a 90-degree angle, and charges a ball of bright orange lunar energy in each one. Twisting his torso left and right, he then thrust a palm forward and fires out a large shaft of ice and then repeats with his other palm, one after the other, very rapidly and repeatedly, creating a huge volley in the form of long and thick shafts of ice enveloped in faint ice blue moonfire that is guided by Zudhred’s will and sprays out in arches, before homing in on Tyrius inside the cloud. On impact the missiles break and explode little by little scoring 5 explosive hits with each shaft, totaling to 50 hits that each barrage the enemy with many chunks of ice. Again and a gain he fires, one after another after another, increasing the size of the cloud with new explosions.*
*still patting erinys on the shoulder, jack looks at the fight and says "cue tyrius waltsing through that saying "come now king, when has that ever worked?" Followed by a beating of the zhudred"  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 07, 2017 6:18 pm
Ooc jack: reference to what is going to happen right here starti g at 5:30  

HomacXross7
Crew

The Dark Lord Tyrius
Vice Captain

Powerful Conqueror

6,850 Points
  • Mid-Rank Major 50
  • Survivor 150
  • Hunter 50
PostPosted: Sat Oct 07, 2017 6:20 pm
Zudhred Ulfris Kreutz
The Dark Lord Tyrius
"That hurt..."
*The voice says.*

*While Zudhred's preoccupied with barraging what he thinks to be Tyrius, a dark cloud appears behind Zudhred and forms into a terrible blood red eyed horned bat-like creature with a body like a mans with a thrid eye in the middle of the chest and a second pair on the shoulders and a third pair on the biceps. It's tail is long, leathery and barbed and it's ears are tall and pointed with tufts and the horns protrude slightly to the sides from the brows and then curve back and forward in an S pattern to where the two form a vase shape between them.*
"You made me transform!"
*The creature hisses, hellfire sprouting from it's limbs and back.*

PostPosted: Sat Oct 07, 2017 6:28 pm
The Dark Lord Tyrius
Zudhred Ulfris Kreutz
The Dark Lord Tyrius
"That hurt..."
*The voice says.*

*While Zudhred's preoccupied with barraging what he thinks to be Tyrius, a dark cloud appears behind Zudhred and forms into a terrible blood red eyed horned bat-like creature with a body like a mans with a thrid eye in the middle of the chest and a second pair on the shoulders and a third pair on the biceps. It's tail is long, leathery and barbed and it's ears are tall and pointed with tufts and the horns protrude slightly to the sides from the brows and then curve back and forward in an S pattern to where the two form a vase shape between them.*
"You made me transform!"

"What is THAT!?"
*Aidar askes in shock.*
"Is THAT... Tyrius?"  

Burning Icewolf
Vice Captain

Ghostly Werewolf

11,350 Points
  • There are two sides... 50
  • Galactic Domination 200
  • Signature Look 250

Zudhred Ulfris Kreutz
Crew

Winter Warrior

PostPosted: Sat Oct 07, 2017 6:32 pm
The Dark Lord Tyrius
Zudhred Ulfris Kreutz
The Dark Lord Tyrius
"That hurt..."
*The voice says.*

"You made me transform!"

"What the..."
*Zudhred says, turning around to face whoever's behind him.*

PostPosted: Sat Oct 07, 2017 6:40 pm
Zudhred Ulfris Kreutz
The Dark Lord Tyrius
Zudhred Ulfris Kreutz
The Dark Lord Tyrius
"That hurt..."
*The voice says.*

"You made me transform!"

"What the..."

"I haven't transformed, since I fought Ulfris!"
*The creature shrieks, swiping at Zudhred with its right hand and swiftly slashing it's fiery claws clean through Zudhred's mid-section, appearing to cut him in half!*

The Dark Lord Tyrius
Vice Captain

Powerful Conqueror

6,850 Points
  • Mid-Rank Major 50
  • Survivor 150
  • Hunter 50

Zudhred Ulfris Kreutz
Crew

Winter Warrior

PostPosted: Sun Oct 08, 2017 11:10 am
The Dark Lord Tyrius
Zudhred Ulfris Kreutz
The Dark Lord Tyrius
Zudhred Ulfris Kreutz
The Dark Lord Tyrius
"That hurt..."
*The voice says.*

"You made me transform!"

"What the..."

*The creature shrieks, swiping at Zudhred with its right hand and swiftly slashing it's fiery claws clean through Zudhred's mid-section, appearing to cut him in half!*

*What Tyrius and the others think to be Zudhred fades away while the real Zudhred appears behind Tyrius unturned with his back facing him.
"Looks like I'm not unlike him, after all!!!"
*Zudhred says with a lupine smile, as he performs a backward diving kick with his right leg, which is enveloped in a huge flame of pure ice-blue moonfire from his foot up to his knee. The moonfire quickly turns into a very large crystal-like spike of ice that stabs into Tyrius's back between the shoulders and on contact, breaks little by little as it grinds and crumbles against him, crunching three painful times, and then explodes, blasting him with chunks of ice from behind.*

PostPosted: Sun Oct 08, 2017 11:26 am
Zudhred Ulfris Kreutz
shapelessevil
The Dark Lord Tyrius
Zudhred Ulfris Kreutz
The Dark Lord Tyrius

"You made me transform!"

"What the..."

*What Tyrius and the others think to be Zudhred fades away while the real Zudhred appears behind Tyrius unturned with his back facing him.
*Zudhred says with a lupine smile, as he performs a backward diving kick with his right leg, which is enveloped in a huge flame of pure ice-blue moonfire from his foot up to his knee. The moonfire quickly turns into a very large crystal-like spike of ice that stabs into Tyrius's back between the shoulders and on contact, breaks little by little as it grinds and crumbles against him, crunching three painful times, and then explodes, blasting him with chunks of ice from behind.*

News Crew Reporter: "We are coming to you, live from the front yard of G-Labs, the notorious King Zudhred of Vatica is engaged in battle with the dreaded Vampire terrorist and mass murderer known as Tyrius! They are moving so fast, are you getting this bill?"
News Crew Goblin Camera man: "Yeah, I'm getting it."
News Crew Reporter: "Just now, Tyrius has transformed into... Into... We'll it's kind of hard to make out in this darkness, but my guess is something that I can only describe as a horrible demon and had appeared to have cut King Zudhred in half, but it was only his after-image and King Zudhred now appears to be unharmed and even seems to have the upper hand. Let's just hope that King Zudhred can actually stop this monster and bring his reign of terror to an end. The Burning Icewolf, also known as the Baron, Aidar Frostide of the Icewolves, and his Darkhunters are also hear but for reasons unknown they have yet to take part in any of the fighting, except for the Burning Icewolf, who was originally fighting Tyrius, until King Zudhred arrived to take over... We are now going to try and get a little closer to the fighting and hopefully get some comments from the Darkhunters..."

*Tyrius is dumbfounded. He could have sworn that he had just cut the Lycan in half, when he felt a sharp and then crushing cold pain in his back and now finds himself hurtling toward the ground and being bombarded by huge chunks of ice in the process. Once the hail of ice chunks desists, he halts his descent and then looks up at Zudhred to see him unharmed and with no signs of ever being slashed in his armor, not even a scratch.*
"An illusion!?"
*Tyrius asks. He then spreads his wings and flies back up after Zudhred.*

The Dark Lord Tyrius
Vice Captain

Powerful Conqueror

6,850 Points
  • Mid-Rank Major 50
  • Survivor 150
  • Hunter 50

Zudhred Ulfris Kreutz
Crew

Winter Warrior

PostPosted: Sun Oct 08, 2017 12:01 pm
The Dark Lord Tyrius
Zudhred Ulfris Kreutz
The Dark Lord Tyrius
Zudhred Ulfris Kreutz
The Dark Lord Tyrius

"You made me transform!"

"What the..."

*Tyrius is dumbfounded. He could have sworn that he had just cut the Lycan in half, when he felt a sharp and then crushing cold pain in his back and now finds himself hurtling toward the ground and being bombarded by huge chunks of ice in the process. One the hail of ice chunks desists, he halts his descent and then looks up at Zudhred to see him unharmed and with no signs of ever being slashed in his armor, not even a scratch.*
"An illusion!?"

*Zudhred stands straight and raises his left hand forward and up with his index and middle fingers extended, to where the back of his hand and forearm are facing the enemy, and then a great pillar of ice seems to rise out of the ground. But the pillar does not rise, but forms from faint but potent freezing lunar energy. The pillar is then shoots up at Tyrius from below, like a big missile.*  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 08, 2017 1:07 pm
Zudhred Ulfris Kreutz
The Dark Lord Tyrius
Zudhred Ulfris Kreutz
The Dark Lord Tyrius
Zudhred Ulfris Kreutz
The Dark Lord Tyrius

"You made me transform!"

"What the..."

*Tyrius is dumbfounded. He could have sworn that he had just cut the Lycan in half, when he felt a sharp and then crushing cold pain in his back and now finds himself hurtling toward the ground and being bombarded by huge chunks of ice in the process. One the hail of ice chunks desists, he halts his descent and then looks up at Zudhred to see him unharmed and with no signs of ever being slashed in his armor, not even a scratch.*
"An illusion!?"

*Zudhred stands straight and raises his left hand forward and up with his index and middle fingers extended, to where the back of his hand and forearm are facing the enemy, and then a great pillar of ice seems to rise out of the ground. But the pillar does not rise, but forms from faint but potent freezing lunar energy. The pillar is then shoots up at Tyrius from below, like a big missile.*

*Spotting the missile of ice with the eye in his chest, Tyrius then halts his ascent and lets it pass just just in front of him.*  

The Dark Lord Tyrius
Vice Captain

Powerful Conqueror

6,850 Points
  • Mid-Rank Major 50
  • Survivor 150
  • Hunter 50

Zudhred Ulfris Kreutz
Crew

Winter Warrior

PostPosted: Sun Oct 08, 2017 1:23 pm
The Dark Lord Tyrius
Zudhred Ulfris Kreutz
The Dark Lord Tyrius
Zudhred Ulfris Kreutz
The Dark Lord Tyrius

"An illusion!?"

*Spotting the missile of ice with the eye in his chest, Tyrius then halts his ascent and lets it pass just just in front of him.*

*The missile then explodes in Tyrius's face with a bright blueish flash, battering him with massive chunks of ice, some of them bigger than his head and some even bigger than his upper half.*  
Castle Ire

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 86 87 88 89 90 91 ... 235 236 237 238 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games