Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

CherrySodaShoujo
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Jul 14, 2005 1:28 pm
YO! biggrin

Masq- Check out a B&N if you have one. I went to the one near me Tuesday and I was surprised that they had ALL of the new Viz titles along with Furuba 10. That's all I was looking for, so I didn't look around anymore...plus I only had money to buy 3 titles...I ended up with Genbu Kaiden, Hot Gimmick 9 and Furuba 10. I need to read my Legal Drug 3 before any of those otherwise it'll never get read. xd

18 Pullips from this past Sunday:

User Image  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 14, 2005 9:05 pm
Neko-Yousei
YO! biggrin

Masq- Check out a B&N if you have one. I went to the one near me Tuesday and I was surprised that they had ALL of the new Viz titles along with Furuba 10. That's all I was looking for, so I didn't look around anymore...plus I only had money to buy 3 titles...I ended up with Genbu Kaiden, Hot Gimmick 9 and Furuba 10. I need to read my Legal Drug 3 before any of those otherwise it'll never get read. xd

18 Pullips from this past Sunday:

User Image

I'm going there Sunday morning to pick up the sixth harry potter book on our way to New Orleans . . . I'll stop by their manga selection and see if they have them in. I'm kind of pissed that certain books aren't out yet.

The dolls look cute. I want to buy some! I just need a job before! ERGH! And I want Gregga (or whatever her name is). Woez is me. crying  

Masquanade
Crew

neochichiri

PostPosted: Sun Jul 17, 2005 12:50 pm
I got FY Genbu Gaiden....haven't read it yet. heh

Found a concert I want to go to...too bad I can't afford to fly to japan: Summer Sonic 2005 Check out all the bands playing: Nine Inch Nails, Me First and the Gimmie Gimmies, Oasis, Deep Purple, Orange Range, Puffy AmiYumi, HOMEMADE Kozaku, SOUL'd OUT, and a TON more.

Oh well...that's all for me for now. heh  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 17, 2005 2:27 pm
neochichiri
I got FY Genbu Gaiden....haven't read it yet. heh

Found a concert I want to go to...too bad I can't afford to fly to japan: Summer Sonic 2005 Check out all the bands playing: Nine Inch Nails, Me First and the Gimmie Gimmies, Oasis, Deep Purple, Orange Range, Puffy AmiYumi, HOMEMADE Kozaku, SOUL'd OUT, and a TON more.

Oh well...that's all for me for now. heh

I'd so die to see Asian Kung-Fu Generation *swoons* and Orange Range!!!! xd I love AKFG...I want their CDs...they better be at Otakon. smile

Hey, Neo...Have you heard of the special musical guest for Otakon, Indigo? I'm kinda pissed off that they got such a no name band after last year's L'Arc ~en~Ciel concert. I really expected someone big. sad Hopefully they'll get some kickass seiyuu to come. *prays for Akira Ishida and Naruto's seiyuu* 4laugh rofl 4laugh  

CherrySodaShoujo
Crew

neochichiri

PostPosted: Sun Jul 17, 2005 5:43 pm
the indigo did the opening theme for Ai Yori Aoshi ~Enishi~

That's the only one that I actually have. As far as the bands go, I don't really care...I don't go for the music...I didn't go to L'Arc, chances are good I'm not going to go to this one either. heh

I wish they had brought in someone else, Raiko would've been cool too. (Raiko did the song "Alive"...one of the Naruto openings. heh)  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 17, 2005 9:18 pm
neochichiri
the indigo did the opening theme for Ai Yori Aoshi ~Enishi~

That's the only one that I actually have. As far as the bands go, I don't really care...I don't go for the music...I didn't go to L'Arc, chances are good I'm not going to go to this one either. heh

I wish they had brought in someone else, Raiko would've been cool too. (Raiko did the song "Alive"...one of the Naruto openings. heh)

Well, I'm totally into J-Pop (some J-Rock/rap), so a musical guest is awesome for me. I mean they had effing TM Revolution, Yoko Ishida, and Megumi Hayashibara!!! HOLY FSCK!!! scream

I like Raiko. From what I've heard...Only two songs >.< "Raion" and "Alive", which is an ending for Naruto. razz

Another seiyuu I would die if they got would be Haruko Momoi or Seki Tomokazu *squeeeee* rofl 4laugh rofl 4laugh rofl
Haruko Momoi would be awesome because she's so damn cute! 3nodding  

CherrySodaShoujo
Crew

Masquanade
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Jul 18, 2005 9:06 am
TOKYOPOP Announces Jim Henson Film Manga Adaptations
At this past weekend's San Diego Comic Con, TOKYOPOP announced plans to publish American written "manga" based on the MirrorMask, The Dark Crystal and Labyrinth motion pictures, all of which are Jim Henson Company properties. The MirrorMask and Dark Crystal "manga" will be prequels to their respective films. The Labyrinth "manga" will be a sequel to the 1986 film. The MirrorMask "manga" will debut this fall.

It's not clear if any of these three comic series will have any relation or similarity to Japanese manga.

HOw interesting? o___O; I wonder what they'll be like.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 18, 2005 9:31 am
Neko-Yousei
Well, I'm totally into J-Pop (some J-Rock/rap), so a musical guest is awesome for me. I mean they had effing TM Revolution, Yoko Ishida, and Megumi Hayashibara!!! HOLY FSCK!!! scream

I like Raiko. From what I've heard...Only two songs >.< "Raion" and "Alive", which is an ending for Naruto. razz

Another seiyuu I would die if they got would be Haruko Momoi or Seki Tomokazu *squeeeee* rofl 4laugh rofl 4laugh rofl
Haruko Momoi would be awesome because she's so damn cute! 3nodding

As far as the musical guests go, they also had ANGELA there last year...they were pretty good. I've been getting their stuff as it becomes available. hehehe

I couldn't remember if it was an opening or ending off the top of my head...I'm at work (and was then too. heh) and I don't have it on my MP3 player. heh

I would love it if they got Seki...then I would have him autograph either my FMP poster or my Chichiri poster. hehehe ^_^  

neochichiri

Misaki_Chii54
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Jul 18, 2005 7:38 pm
Today I bought W Juliet 5... and got a tokyopop sneaks for '05... and issue 0 of Shojobeat... buahahahahaha biggrin  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 18, 2005 8:23 pm
Hey guys my gaia brithday is this Thursday.
I was thinking about having a party in a cafe my friends owns that night.
Would anyone be able to stop by? surprised  

Masquanade
Crew

CherrySodaShoujo
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Jul 18, 2005 9:29 pm
Masquanade

Thursday night I'm working...when are you having it?  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 19, 2005 10:12 am
Neko-Yousei
Masquanade

Don't know
Probally all of thursday night
*shrugs*

User Image
see doesn't he say "come to my party?" xd  

Masquanade
Crew

Misaki_Chii54
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Jul 20, 2005 9:15 am
Yea.. I'm working Thursday night too :/ But I Bet i could go like late at night XDdDD  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 21, 2005 6:03 am
Masquanade
Neko-Yousei
Masquanade

Don't know
*shrugs*

User Image

Post the link and I'll probably be able to stop by. I was fired last night, so yeah...you can read about it in my LJ... cry  

CherrySodaShoujo
Crew

Masquanade
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Jul 21, 2005 10:37 am
Neko-Yousei
Masquanade
Neko-Yousei
Masquanade

Don't know
*shrugs*

User Image

Post the link and I'll probably be able to stop by. I was fired last night, so yeah...you can read about it in my LJ... cry

yeah i read it
just when i was reading it a friend was over so i couldn't reply
anyways a link will be posted when it starts, becuase I don't really have a definite time . . . really after I eat dinner. xd  
TokyoPop Manga Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff