Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Naruto Guild
Official SERIOUS Naruto Anime and Manga discussion Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 86 87 88 89 90 91 ... 114 115 116 117 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Pekora

PostPosted: Wed Nov 01, 2006 6:19 am
Shikalee
Juuyonbi_No_Peko_=3
Shikalee
Juuyonbi_No_Peko_=3
probably is something like Star Wars...

Kurenai has Asuma's baby and is Shikamaru's duty to protect him, since he's the key to defeat Akatsuki and when he grows up he'll kill them all!...wtf how did I came up with this?! *hits in head with staff and remains unconscious*
LMAO!!! THIS SHOW ISN'T CALLED, "SHIKAMARU." (Though I wish it were.)

It's got to be much simpler than that. xd

*regains consciousness*

Well, Shikamaru has an important role now (as protector of X person, where X is the person he's protecting) so he might get more participation on the show
Not really. He isn't destined to PROTECT someone. Asuma was just playing mindgames with him like he always does. This time he gave him information that he didn't want to leave with him when he died. Shikamaru's role has not gotten any more important.

I would hate him to be on the anime more. And if you hadn't noticed, he's probably always been one of the upper roles since the chuunin exam.

well, he's the only one who actually passes the Chunnin Exam, which for me, was totally unfair but w/e.

His role has to be more important since asuma's death now  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 01, 2006 2:14 pm
Juuyonbi_No_Peko_=3
Shikalee
Juuyonbi_No_Peko_=3
Shikalee
Juuyonbi_No_Peko_=3
probably is something like Star Wars...

Kurenai has Asuma's baby and is Shikamaru's duty to protect him, since he's the key to defeat Akatsuki and when he grows up he'll kill them all!...wtf how did I came up with this?! *hits in head with staff and remains unconscious*
LMAO!!! THIS SHOW ISN'T CALLED, "SHIKAMARU." (Though I wish it were.)

It's got to be much simpler than that. xd

*regains consciousness*

Well, Shikamaru has an important role now (as protector of X person, where X is the person he's protecting) so he might get more participation on the show
Not really. He isn't destined to PROTECT someone. Asuma was just playing mindgames with him like he always does. This time he gave him information that he didn't want to leave with him when he died. Shikamaru's role has not gotten any more important.

I would hate him to be on the anime more. And if you hadn't noticed, he's probably always been one of the upper roles since the chuunin exam.

well, he's the only one who actually passes the Chunnin Exam, which for me, was totally unfair but w/e.

His role has to be more important since asuma's death now
Hah. It's an opinion, I guess. I think whatever happens should have because Kishimoto wrote it.

No it doesn't. Asuma's role was already unimportant...  

Syndactyly

liz_bliz_inc

PostPosted: Wed Nov 01, 2006 5:00 pm
Juuyonbi_No_Peko_=3
Mr._Stabby
They never said he was dead. The 9 tails just breifly mentioned him.

And chapter 317 has all of the Akatsuki members in color. You can see the leader in the upper right, standing on a rock.

there's a possibility then that Madara was Yoko's Jinchuuriki

Uchiha Madara was a human there big boy.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 01, 2006 5:03 pm
Juuyonbi_No_Peko_=3
Uchiha Kagai
I wonder what Naruto figured out?
That he can use Kage Bunshins like he did in the past . When he learned Rasengan he had to use a Kage Bunshin to add multi-rotation to the technique, so in this case he would be using a Kage Bunshin to focus on performing Nature Manipulation while another Kage Bunshin or Naruto himself would focus on stabilizing the Rasengan so that it wont get outta hand. Something would came out of that.

Nephite Warrior
Uchiha Kagai
I wonder what Naruto figured out?

Naruto probably figured out that since Kakashi could look both ways at once using clones, so that means Naruto could do Rasengan and the wind manipulation at the same time with him doing one, and a clone doing the other...

hey, guys? We've already covered this:

liz_bliz
I still believe that the Akatsuki leader is Uchiha Shisui. Until I see differently, I cannot be disuaded.

I think I know what Naurto is going to do with his training.

See up until no he's been trying to have each individual clone make the rasengen and focus the wind attribute, which has been tough as ******** to say the least.

After his conversation with Kakashi I think he'll have one group of bushins focus on making the Rasengen and the other half focus on mixing the wind element into it. Probably by having the clones pair of in twos or threes.

liz_bliz_inc

Pekora

PostPosted: Wed Nov 01, 2006 5:45 pm
liz_bliz
Juuyonbi_No_Peko_=3
Mr._Stabby

And chapter 317 has all of the Akatsuki members in color. You can see the leader in the upper right, standing on a rock.

there's a possibility then that Madara was Kyuubi's Jinchuuriki

you don't know that yet  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 01, 2006 6:30 pm
Juuyonbi_No_Peko_=3
liz_bliz
Juuyonbi_No_Peko_=3
Mr._Stabby

you don't know that yet
Two things:

1. He is MOST LIKELY human and
2. The Kyuubi is not a human, nor is he two people, nor is he an Uchina; simply because demons are far too old to be people.

Kyuubi = A Jinchuuriki  

Syndactyly

Captain Verd

PostPosted: Wed Nov 01, 2006 6:37 pm
Juuyonbi_No_Peko_=3
liz_bliz
Juuyonbi_No_Peko_=3
Mr._Stabby

you don't know that yet

What, and you think he isn't? Talk about far-fetched, that's not even worth debating.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 01, 2006 8:30 pm
Captain Verd
Juuyonbi_No_Peko_=3
liz_bliz
Juuyonbi_No_Peko_=3
Mr._Stabby

you don't know that yet

What, and you think he isn't? Talk about far-fetched, that's not even worth debating.
*poke* Ahahah, I agree.

Though, there's always the chance he isn't. But... I'm sure he's dead. domokun  

Syndactyly

Captain Verd

PostPosted: Wed Nov 01, 2006 8:51 pm
Even if he's alive and working at McDonalds, there's no way he's a jinchuu.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 01, 2006 8:55 pm
User Image

I doubt it also, but you never know; people can think of crazy outcomes.

User Image

Historical

Pekora

PostPosted: Thu Nov 02, 2006 10:06 am
Shikalee
Juuyonbi_No_Peko_=3
liz_bliz
Juuyonbi_No_Peko_=3
Mr._Stabby

you don't know that yet
Two things:

2. The Kyuubi is not a human, nor is he two people, nor is he an Uchiha; simply because demons are far too old to be people.

Kyuubi = A Jinchuuriki

I never said Madara was a monster I just said it could have been a Jinchuuriki ( Human Sacrificial Tool or something like that -__-)
It's just a theory but it mostly clarifies what Kyuubi said about him
http://www.gaiaonline.com/gaia/redirect.php?r=http://forums.narutofan.com/showthread.php?t=106576  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 02, 2006 10:08 am
Shikalee
Captain Verd
Juuyonbi_No_Peko_=3
liz_bliz
Juuyonbi_No_Peko_=3
Mr._Stabby

you don't know that yet

*poke* Ahahah, I agree.

Though, there's always the chance he isn't. But... I'm sure he's dead. domokun

YOUR ******** CONFUSING MEH, AHHH!!!
I NEVER SAID HE WAS A MONSTER! A J-I-N-C-H-U-U-R-I-K-I, A HUMAN SACRIFICE! GET IT?! scream  

Pekora

liz_bliz_inc

PostPosted: Thu Nov 02, 2006 10:42 am
Juuyonbi_No_Peko_=3
Shikalee
Juuyonbi_No_Peko_=3
liz_bliz
Juuyonbi_No_Peko_=3
Mr._Stabby

you don't know that yet
Two things:

2. The Kyuubi is not a human, nor is he two people, nor is he an Uchiha; simply because demons are far too old to be people.

Kyuubi = A Jinchuuriki

I never said Madara was a monster I just said it could have been a Jinchuuriki ( Human Sacrificial Tool or something like that -__-)
]http://www.gaiaonline.com/gaia/redirect.php?r=http://forums.narutofan.com/showthread.php?t=106576

I read the stuff, cool theory, but most of it is unbacked. Almost none of the actually history and substance come near to being stated in the manga. And most of the evidence he shows is either simply inferences that could be interpreted other ways.

I like the idea, but I doubt it's truthfullness.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 02, 2006 10:48 am
liz_bliz
Juuyonbi_No_Peko_=3
Shikalee
Juuyonbi_No_Peko_=3
liz_bliz

you don't know that yet
Two things:

Kyuubi = A Jinchuuriki

]http://www.gaiaonline.com/gaia/redirect.php?r=http://forums.narutofan.com/showthread.php?t=106576

I read the stuff, cool theory, but most of it is unbacked. Almost none of the actually history and substance come near to being stated in the manga. And most of the evidence he shows is either simply inferences that could be interpreted other ways.

I like the idea, but I doubt it's truthfullness.

do you have any evidence on him being a human  

Pekora

Captain Verd

PostPosted: Thu Nov 02, 2006 2:21 pm
You mean besides the fact that the Uchiha family is made up of humans?  
Naruto Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 86 87 88 89 90 91 ... 114 115 116 117 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games