Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 13 Directory (Tell us a bit about yourself!)
Get to Know the Members! (Old) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 86 87 88 89 90 91 ... 187 188 189 190 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Saya Nosferatu

PostPosted: Sun Aug 12, 2007 11:19 am
Hello! I am Kitsune but most of my friends call me Kitty because yes, I am a girl. I like to role-play a lot and the character I use looks completely different from my avatar so please don't use this guy as an example >.< I watch many different anime's and if you want a list it might take a while. If anyone wants to be my friend they are welcome to add me. I love getting pm's and random comments are AWESOME!! Lol, anyways, Hajime-machite ^-^  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 12, 2007 11:55 am
Hiya! Im Emmi, known here on gaia as Meffi-Chan. smile PM me if you wanna RP with me ;D  

Meffi-chan

Crimson Blade Alchemist

PostPosted: Sun Aug 12, 2007 12:12 pm
hi my name is Crimson Blade Alchemist. you can also use my real name which is jordan. i love to rp and i love TSGs. and if anyone want you can view my journal and rpofile at all time.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 12, 2007 12:14 pm
Crimson Blade Alchemist
hi my name is Crimson Blade Alchemist. you can also use my real name which is jordan. i love to rp and i love TSGs. and if anyone want you can view my journal and rpofile at all time.
and i love watch the gundam anime. pm if you want to learn more about gundam. 3nodding  

Crimson Blade Alchemist

Tanuki_Nuki

PostPosted: Sun Aug 12, 2007 12:20 pm
Hi! I'm new. I love to run or be in RPs. Feel free to ask me anything.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 12, 2007 12:26 pm
Hi! I'm Penguin (Tiffany in real life and a.k.a. Evil Ducky), I just turned 15 in July and will be a Sophomore on the 20th and I also just joined today. My first time roleplaying was on Neopets and I became practically obssessed with it there. Then I moved here to Gaia, went to join a roleplay and then chickened out because they were all set up differently and everyone seemed super literate. Lately I've been trying to join more here and this guild seemed like a good place to get comfortable with it. Right now I am in a Harry Potter in the forums, but its pretty slow. For animes my favortie are Naruto and OHSHC. I've also been trying to watch Bobobo-Bobo-Bobobo....is that the eright amount of 'bo's? I always get confused with that.  

Shixam

5,450 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Survivor 150

RayneTree

3,750 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Statustician 100
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Sun Aug 12, 2007 12:32 pm
Hi. I'm Rayne and I am a hardcore RPer. I don't like posting one liners, or for people to respond to me with one liners. I like putting depth in my posts so they will always be "long" according to Gaias standards, but I have no problem banging them out.

I started an RP in here, just opened it today and I hope some members will join it. I'm still adding things to it so it will be an ever growing RP, along with it's members.

I like Bleach anime Kuchiki Byakuya is one of my favorite characters, along with Uryū Ishida. (I might use one of them for my character rep.)

My characters tend to have a serious attitude of sorts, they can be mean but thats usually only if you are on my characters bad side.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 12, 2007 12:35 pm
Hi there everyone. I'm Strike Valkyrie, and irl, I'm Ron. I've only been rping for a few years, but some say I have it down to a science. I mostly like to rp that involves mecha, space travel, magic, and sometimes demons. But that doesn't mean I don't know how to rp anything else cool . I've been on a real bad gundam fix so if anyone would like to rp gundam, mainly wing, seed, seed destiny, 08th ms team, I'm game.  

Strike Valkyrie

Lautz

4,700 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Sun Aug 12, 2007 12:40 pm
Hey, Lautz here. You guys can call me... well... Lautz. I prefer it. i've been RPing for about 5 years now and if any of you frequent FESS (Fire Emblem Sanctuary Of Strategy, a Fire Emblem board) or Ninpocho Chronicles, you might recognize me as Lautz or Kaikatsu Ouse respectively. I like Series-themed RPs (Bleach/Naruto/Ask For Others) and good old-fashioned sword-and-sorcery medieval stuffs or feudal-type Japan. I can do futuristic/mecha but I'm not very good with it. That doesn't mean I won't try my best! Other interests are romance-type RPs, but I'm not much into the "school" scene as far as that goes, and various other types, just feel free to ask. I hope to have fun here (and avoid all the crap that's been clogging Barton for awhile). Feel Free to drop me a PM if you're interested in RPing with me domokun  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 12, 2007 12:50 pm
Hi! I'm Kyraa.

I loved RPing since I started in 8th grade (I'm a college student now, if that gives you a perspective.) I'm currently the GM to another guild's RP, but I joined here so that I could be a normal RP player, too. :3 I love working with whatever's thrown at me. I don't have a genre preference for playing, but I seem to play Fantasy more than any other.  

Kyraa

Fashionable Genius

Set-Ra

PostPosted: Sun Aug 12, 2007 1:04 pm
Hello everyone! I'm Set-ra! RP'ing has been a favorite activity of mine for a very long time, but chances to do quality RP'ing are far and few between. I'm no expert by any stretch of the imagination, but I wanna sharpen my skills as well as have fun RP'ing with others in the guild! biggrin  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 12, 2007 1:41 pm
Hello there, I am pretty new to RP. On and Off, I accumulated around six months experience. I started RPing because one of my friend had to leave the town for a while and she need somebody to keep her character "alive", that is where I enter the picture.

My english is quite poor thus I hope to continue RPing and improve my english whilst filling my greatest desire of living as another person. pirate  

Arch_HitsujI

Evil Genius Rini

PostPosted: Sun Aug 12, 2007 2:21 pm
Hi! I'm Rini. I'm new to Gaia and to the guild, but I really like to write, so I was hoping I'd have a lot of fun here. Nice to meet everyone, and I hope I'm not too weird compared to everyone else. razz  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 12, 2007 2:23 pm
Hey this is Jack.

As for me i love to roleplay alot and have been looking forward to RPing with other people and helping those who need to get a grasp on things. I play alot of Dungeons and Dragons as well and i do love to play Warcraft (gets ideas for characters and new material to be introduced in RPs)

Ive currently though have been taking my sights further up from normal RP of course plots are always fresh and beautiful but as for action purposes. We tend to see the norm of 1v1 PvP on here (RP battle) or even the ganking like 2 on 1 or a raid like 6 RPers v 6. I however am making raid RPCs that would require 10 all the way to even 25+ RPCs to contend with, if these events ever should rise in a RP i will let those who are interested know.

Requirements
-Literate
-Very good team work skills
-Good communication with others
-Able to keep a cool head
-Able to take these things and make it fun.

Usually though with these things it gives a lot of experience to the RPer as well and i do have full confidence i can make this a very good experience (as ill have 10 people working with me on this at the same time xD i love my DnD group) and what also is to be got from this as well think weapons or such for a RPC that you cannot legally get otherwise. Like this uber powerful weapon on a non EPIC RPC.

To explain we have (courtesy to Seig Escusttman, Lu Bu Dojo) what the epics are.
Non Epics can contest in any and all fights, they are normal in power.

Epics must be saved for Epic fights, i can make an Epic RPC but it cannot fight legally (or fairly) unless certain circumstances are met or if people consent to the fight.

Anyways as you can see im sort of a RP fanatic and obviously i wanted to take things a step above.

Other then that i do love anime, i love card games, or just about anything else you can think of. Though we all know we all have our dislikes. Regardless if you have anything you wish to ask or share with me please let me know, opinions are valuable.

[JackKrauser]

KH123luva

7,200 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Sun Aug 12, 2007 4:16 pm
hey guys.... im not new at rp'ing but im new to this guild... sooooooo, do i just start rp'ing? someone help me sweatdrop  
13 Directory (Tell us a bit about yourself!)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 86 87 88 89 90 91 ... 187 188 189 190 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games