Welcome to Gaia! ::

Absolute Furry the Guild

Back to Guilds

Gaia's Oldest Furry Guild 

Tags: Furry, Furries, Anthro, Anthropomorphic, Roleplay 

Reply Adult Furries Guild
The AFG Official Monthly Collectible's Thread! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 86 87 88 89 90 91 ... 108 109 110 111 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sunegami

Playful Nerd

22,040 Points
  • Pizza Party Attendee 500
  • 1000 High Score 100
  • OTP 200
PostPosted: Thu Feb 21, 2008 8:31 pm
FogSage
How can you two get on the Cash Shop and I can't? What's the reason behind that?

Maybe you need to update your browser. . . ? I don't know.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 21, 2008 8:42 pm
FogSage
How can you two get on the Cash Shop and I can't? What's the reason behind that?
Maybe try clearing your cache? That and if you have a second browser you could try it on that one.  

Krissim Klaw

FogSage

PostPosted: Thu Feb 21, 2008 9:04 pm
I love how the DandiiDoo Spore has evolved. It's like a Luma, but so much cuter!

I have a feeling, though, that people are going to be making a lot of "PLANT TENTACLE RAEP TIEM NAO, LOL" jokes.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 29, 2008 4:44 pm
Does anyone know how the new colours for the magical girl items work? Or they not even released yet? /confused  

Forcive Habit

Garek Maxwell

PostPosted: Fri Feb 29, 2008 6:28 pm
Forcive Habit
Does anyone know how the new colours for the magical girl items work? Or they not even released yet? /confused

They weren't released for already purchased ones. There's a petition to get the already bought ones to include the new color options.

http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/petitions/magical-girl-petition-feeling-cheated/t.38524621/  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 29, 2008 6:37 pm
I wish we could pick what colors we wanted with the Sealed. I love the magical set, and now that they released all the new colors, I'm so excited to play around with them all, but bummed we have to buy four 99 cent items for each one to get the complete look. I also want my red shoes and socks for the original!!!

If anyone is selling some of the new colors for non inflated price, please, please let me know. I really want to get 4 of each of the six colors so I will have them all. The Magical Girl items have been the funnest items, Gaia has released in a long time. ^___^  

Krissim Klaw

Selene Aries

PostPosted: Fri Feb 29, 2008 7:29 pm
I might be selling of this black set Kriss. I have my eyes on the blue set, but there is a nasty glitch that is preventing me from seeing how it looks.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 29, 2008 7:33 pm
Diana Vulpes
I might be selling of this black set Kriss. I have my eyes on the blue set, but there is a nasty glitch that is preventing me from seeing how it looks.
Okay, well let me know if you decide to sell it off. whee

And yes, I saw the wall of green glitch with the blue outfit. I'm kind of surprised they didn't fix it yet. XP  

Krissim Klaw

Selene Aries

PostPosted: Fri Feb 29, 2008 7:46 pm
Krissim Klaw
Diana Vulpes
Okay, well let me know if you decide to sell it off. whee

And yes, I saw the wall of green glitch with the blue outfit. I'm kind of surprised they didn't fix it yet. XP

You and me both. whee

PostPosted: Fri Feb 29, 2008 7:55 pm
Diana Vulpes

You and me both. whee
It's kind of funny, cause when I first saw you in the black outfit, I was surprised since I figured you would have pounced on the blue one instead. Then I noticed the horrible glitch... xd  

Krissim Klaw

Selene Aries

PostPosted: Fri Feb 29, 2008 8:13 pm
Krissim Klaw
Diana Vulpes

You and me both. whee
It's kind of funny, cause when I first saw you in the black outfit, I was surprised since I figured you would have pounced on the blue one instead. Then I noticed the horrible glitch... xd

That be the situation. sweatdrop I like the magic girl outfit in general, but black is definitly better than shades of pink. razz

PostPosted: Fri Feb 29, 2008 8:18 pm
Yes, I only wish they would have done the pretty back bow in all the colors. T__T  

Krissim Klaw

Forcive Habit

PostPosted: Fri Feb 29, 2008 8:21 pm
I went and bought them all, just because they're that pretty <33 Though, I find it a little irritating that you can't equip it all at once X.x  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 12, 2008 4:36 pm
Ohmygoodness. Tea time? And.......something to do with cutting! TEA DRINKING NINJA ITEMS! HOLY FREAKING CRAP! eek  

FogSage

Salen-Stormwing

Fashionable Protagonist

25,515 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Lapin Patrol Kastra: Victory! 250
  • Are You Jelly? 500
PostPosted: Thu Mar 13, 2008 6:12 am
Woot! I can't wait to go all ninja-ie on some on some tea party! ninja  
Adult Furries Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 86 87 88 89 90 91 ... 108 109 110 111 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games