Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply The Official Kaiba Seto Guild Roleplaying Lounge
Yaoi Drama RP : The s**t is still to come =o Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 86 87 88 89 90 91 ... 111 112 113 114 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Do you like the Rp thus far?
  Yes, it's the most succesful RP in here.
  Nah, not really... *is bashed into a deep sleep*
  I don't know/care
View Results

Strawberry Pocky Parade

Barking Lunatic

11,925 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Married 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200
PostPosted: Fri Jul 07, 2006 9:56 am

(Arg. I want to respond, but I don't know how. gonk I think I'll have to wait for Inu. Keigo, which part made you go" OMG NOOOO YAMIIII"?
It's very odd that you mentioned that it was still Seto's birthday. I was thinking about that when I logged off yesterday. 'Some present...'

Gawd, I simply can't wait!! I know I'm getting ahead of m'self though. I've got another thing planned after I do the surprise for you where you'll want to kill me but love me at the same time...

..hm. I do that a lot don't I? Ah well... I digress...)
PostPosted: Fri Jul 07, 2006 10:23 am

((I will post, and oh my god, Mokuba is going to cry when he remebers. Once he comes out of this state. His other half either does not know, or doesn't care that it is. Oh but the mood swings Yugis going to have to deal with. I got something cute and sad fopr Mokuba to do the next morning. If everything goes as planned with Yugi and Mokuba.))

Sketch-Inu
Vice Captain

May La Nee

PostPosted: Fri Jul 07, 2006 10:48 am

( The part he's fading. surprised And I have nothign planned for Seto, but I know I'll just have to give him weird thougths like he just had. x3;]
PostPosted: Fri Jul 07, 2006 11:15 am

He looked at the other as Yugi seemed to not understand. A small sigh escaped, no one seemed to understand that he was not this Mokuba they all knew. But it seemed as if they understood, but then why did they not seem to get it. He was a part of Mokuba, but he was not him. Suppose you could call him an imaginary friend of sorts. Yugis eyes seemed stern, yet soft still. He seemed in thought about something. Maybe there was hope for someone to catch on.

Then Yugi stood abruptly, taking him by surprise. He seemed to be cold towards Seto as well, he was afraid for Yamis well being in Setos care. He chuckled at Yugis suspicions. 'Please, that boob wouldn't dare hurt the one he loves. Well..the one he loves sexually that is.' He thought to himself. Then, Yugi became rather violent all of a sudden as he resorted to vandalism. Using the pen to scribble on the clean white sheets. It was a rather messy mark, but the numbers were clear to see. It was shocking to see Yugi like this however. Once that was done and a few more words were told to Seto, they were out.

Walking down the hallway, he chuckled as he looked back to where they had left. "Damn you told him good.." he laughed. Turning back to see Yugis face, his laughter faded. He had forgotten that his words of Yami would have a strong effect on Yugi. He sighed, it was painful to actually feel remorse for someone. "Listen...I'm sorry I insulted your friend in front of you. I need as many friends I can get..well..as many as Mokuba can get. It's just that man put Mokuba through so much pain I cant help but hate him. Sure its Setos fault for all that he did to Mokuba, but Yami brought it back. It's not Mokubas fault he has a fancy for the only person he could ever trust. But Seto seemed to be able to blame him for loving him too much." the other explained.

Leaving it at that, he took out the cell in his pocket. Flipping it open and dialing the number of the manison. Waiting impatiently for someone to pick up. Once a maid answered, he sighed. "Hello this is Mokuba Kaiba, I need a limo to come pick me and a friend up. Seto will be staying at the hospital for personal reasons so its just me and a friend...thank you see you soon." he finished before closing th phone. His Mokuba impersonation had much to be desired, the happy tone seemed fake. " I'm gonna need to work on that." he replied. Thinking twice about it, he turned to Yugi. "I'm not someone who posessed Mokuba, I figured people were assuming that after meeting Kelly. " he explained.

He led them to the outer doors of the hospital. The night was still with only singing crickets. Some lights gleamed trough windows of the hospital, some were out for the night. A wide field of grass layed before them, leading from a road where cars came to pick up visitors. A bench sat under the top of the hosiptal to keep out any rain that may fall. Sitting right next to the road. Mokuba took a seat, scooting his body over for Yugi to have room. "It will be nice to talk once we get to the mansion..no one will be there.." he said, resting his head on his hands.

Sketch-Inu
Vice Captain

Strawberry Pocky Parade

Barking Lunatic

11,925 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Married 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200
PostPosted: Fri Jul 07, 2006 11:32 am

Yuugi seemed to be in a daze as he listened to 'mokuba's' words. When the other mentioned the word 'mansion' though, he snapped rigidly to attention. "I gave him the number for the shop..." he said quickly. He shook his head. "I have to go home...I can't go back with you..." he trailed off, "But, I'd like it if you came back with me... It's not really fancy or anything...and I wasn't expecting company... But there wont be anyone there either...We've been on our own since Grampa died..." Yuugi sighed. 'We.' Were they really a 'we' anymore? They'd begun to drift slightly apart and now...
"But...would you mind spending the night at my place?"
PostPosted: Fri Jul 07, 2006 11:48 am

He was taken back by Yugis reply, he frowned on how he did not know their night would be spent at the shop. 's**t..' he thought to himself. But Yugis cute attempt to make things better. Talking about the benifits they had of being in the shop instead. His rambling made him smile, Yugi was rather adorable. Thinking about how small the shop was, he felt bad for Yugi. It must have been lonely all alone. He knew the feeling of loosing a parent.

But it seemed more welcoming then that empty mansion. An empty card shop seemed more inviting. Less room, feeling more full with only a few people inside. With just the two of them there, the mansion would feel rather empty. Especially cause the mansion made him think of Seto. The mansion seemed to become more unpleasent at the thought of Seto. All of their time spent there would remind him of the other, making him more unbearable with others. It seemed that it was decided.

"No problem..they all have to listen to me anyway. My driver will take us to your place instead. Besides..I would rather not be in the house Setos bad side created." he spat. Rubbing his temples at his words, "Damnit..sorry..I need to stop thinking about him before I get pissy. Thats why I'm going to the shop instead. To give you company and get away from things that remind me of him...sorry.." he whispered. It seemed that after that first sorry, he was more open to say it to Yugi.

Sooner then it seemed, the limo parked in front of the bench. Mokuba took to his feet and stood by the car. Waiting for the driver to exit. Once he did so, the driver came around, opening the door quickly. Standing like a statue as he awaited the two of them to enter. Mokuba stepped inside as he waited for Yugi to enter the car. Once both sat inside, the dirver shut the door and climbed back into his seat. "Take us to the game store please." he demanded. The driver recalled taking Kaiba there once before, so he remembered the directions as he sped off.

Sketch-Inu
Vice Captain

Strawberry Pocky Parade

Barking Lunatic

11,925 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Married 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200
PostPosted: Fri Jul 07, 2006 12:23 pm

"No problem..." Yuugi said, taken slightly aback by the flow of vulgarities from Mokuba's mouth. 'I've never heard Mokuba talk like this before,' Yuugi thought, 'So he must be telling the truth...he must be someone else...'

There was a silence in the limo after Yuugi's two consending words but now yuugi had a question... "Do mind if I ask you your name?" Yuugi asked softly.

(If he doesn't have one, it doesn't matter: I just wanted yuugi to say something that would show that he was beginning to understand.)
PostPosted: Fri Jul 07, 2006 11:16 pm

((Its alright, I was waiting for that very question. mrgreen ))

An awkward silence had fallen in the limo all of a sudden. His fingers continued to apply pressure into his temples. He did not care what was said to people, but for some reason Yugi had a strange effect on him. Yugi actually made him care to choose his words wisely. But it was not like it could be helped. The whole reason he was there was because of Mokubas unstable emotions. His whole being was there to hate Seto, so Mokuba did not have to deal with such a burden. Like he was some sort of mule, to take what a humans normal copacity could not handle.

Mokuba had needed someone there for him when he felt all alone, creating him. And it was not as if he did not love Seto like Mokuba did, he was his brother afterall. But his whole existance was built on hate, for Seto and others that Mokuba could not handle. Mokuba was never the kind to hate unless it was one who actually brought harm to his brother. It was him that took the hate of Yami, of Seto, and partly of Gozaburo, for he was the one that filled Mokuba with the most hate. But Yugi had done nothing wrong, so not even he could hate Yugi. That gave him strange feelings, different to what he had adapted to. He was the only person he did not feel hate or anger towards. But then why didn't Mokuba come back when he and Yugi were alone?

He stopped abruptly, his fingers ceizing(sp?) their circular motions. His eyes widened, did he hear correctly? No one this whole time had asked his name, too busy to believe Mokuba was crazy. Though thats what every psycologist would say, that Mokuba was mentally ill. But until now, no one had even considered his being. That may have been why he was so harsh, he wanted someone to reconize him. Once the people in Mokubas life reconized him, they would help him heal. And in Mokubas healing process, he would fade, leaving Mokuba in the cares of another. Though he did not wish to, he wanted the best for Mokuba, so it would have to be that way.

Turning to Yugi, his eyes showing how taken aback he was. A sliver of vunerablility in his eyes. "My name..is Kane.." he hesitated, at a loss of words.

Sketch-Inu
Vice Captain

Strawberry Pocky Parade

Barking Lunatic

11,925 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Married 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200
PostPosted: Sat Jul 08, 2006 6:15 am

((really? okay, good then. ^^ Question: Ka-ne, right? Not Kaine? As in...this ISN'T an allusion the son who killed his brother in the bible and was the first of man to sin?))

Yuugi couldn't help but smile when he saw the shock on Kane's face. "Nice to meet you, Kane," he answered. He didn't quite understand why Kane seemed to be so shocked about his question...Maybe he would have preferred not to say...but did it to be polite? Not that Kane seemed to be a very polite entity....

They were almost at the shop though. When he looked out the window, he remembered the route that he had taken after Grampa had died and it made him try to shake the image from his head softly. "We're almost there..." Suddenly, a thought occurred to him. "Kane, have you ever been inside before?" He didn't know when Kane had first appeared. He didn't spend that much time with Mokuba.
PostPosted: Sat Jul 08, 2006 6:26 am

Yami watched his boyfriend's agony in silence. He wished he could do something to help him...he really did... but he had no idea what he could do. He looked at the body that was laid out so nicely on the bed. It had no answers for him except that maybe he should try and wake up. 'If only I'd know if I would wake up for sure...' Yami mused.

A soft knocking at the door broke the silence. The nurse was back again. "Excellent. I see that only one of ya stayed." She didn't get an answer from seto, so she drawled on, "Listen," she said, "there's gonna be a guy stoppin by latah who w'll have ta change his clothin...Ya can't be in here when 'e comes, gotit? I'unno when 'e'll be commin, but when 'e does...scat. I'm goin home. I'll see ya in the morn, I suppose." She turned to leave, but suddenly remembered something. "Oh, an', don't try and leave, ya hear? The 'ospital's got a right up spiffy security system. If ya try and leave it'll go off an' then yell have police on yer butt." With that parting phrase, she left. The lights dimmed a little while later, and then a door closed, signifying that Seto was the only non-sick person left on the floor.

Strawberry Pocky Parade

Barking Lunatic

11,925 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Married 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200

May La Nee

PostPosted: Sat Jul 08, 2006 8:11 am

[Oh my God reading what that woman said was so annoying! I had to read it up in order to understand it! >.<;;]

Seto sighed. Just great. If anything happened now, he'd probably be held responsible. Just what he needed. he felt responsible enough for all the crap that had happened already.

He got upon his feet again, since his legs started to feel like they were falling asleep. He looked at the chair, that seemed to be too far away from the bed to be any good. He wantd to be as close as possible to yami, so he decided sitting on the bed would be better.

So there he sat. He wondered what to do. Some programm on Discovery channal claimed that people in a coma could hear everything around them. Could that be true?
It was worth a try, though. I mean: There was nobody here, anyway. If anyone would hear him it would be some patient down the hall, or of course Yami himself.
He decided to give it a go.

"Yami...? Can you hear me...?" he was talking softly, as if he didn't want anybody to hear him. "Is erm.. Are you there?"
He had no idea what to say, and the idea someone could be at the door listening to him made him somewhat nervous.
"I erm... I want to apologize. I should have done something faster, I shouldn't have hesitated." he closed his eyes for a moment, and continued looking at Yami as if he was awake.
"If I would have gotten you out of there sooner, nothing would have happened. Or no, if I would have went to the exit faster, you wouldn't have been standing there as the ceiling came down."

He stopped, and didn't seem to be about to talk again. Yami probably didn't hear him anyway. He would have replied, right? But no, a coma wasn't something like sleeping.
PostPosted: Sat Jul 08, 2006 9:32 am

((No, its Kane, I was thinking of Kaine though, but I wanted it to be Japanese. But when you reminded me of who Kaine was, it freaked me out. Sounds like him O.o kiling his brother I mean, since he hates Seto so much sweatdrop It just freaked me out, I almost wanted it to be Kaine, so it was spooky.))

Sketch-Inu
Vice Captain

Sketch-Inu
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Jul 08, 2006 9:52 am

This was all so wierd, nice to meet him? Yet this is coming from the boy who never got so witness his darker side. It was only directed to others, if he were to ever be mad at Yugi, he would take that back for sure. "Sorry..I'm just shocked. Your the first to ask my name..or trust that this is not even Mokuba." he explained. Yugi asking him his name made him feel at ease. Some part of him felt flushed, a small smile on his face. His fingers began to play amoungst one another, gazing down at them a few times. "Thanks for reconizing me as a person...even if they say that split personalities are all in ones head..." he whispered. Thats what they discovered anyway, but he felt real himself. And Mokuba needed him, and until he could be rid of him, it did not matter what the doctors said.

He gazed out the window, their locations was familiar to him. It was a peaceful little part of town, especially the small building ahead. That had been the shop, it was a nice touch. The area seemed like apart of the city, but the shop gave it a more simple appearence. Turning to Yugi, hearing his questions out of the silence. "Yes..I can recall this place. It has been awhile since I was here. Mokuba has been hurting for a long time...he just does not like to burden others." Kane explained. His eyes left Yugi looking back out the window as the approched the shop. This was all so hard to look back on, he forgot Yugi had not known what happened to him. In fact, no one had.

The limo slowly came to a stop in front of the shop. Kane looked out the other window, the shop shrouded in darkness. The man stepped out of the car, opening the door for Mokuba and Yugi to exit. Kane gave a small head bow to the man, a silent thank you. "It's a long story...but I suppose we have all night. If your curious that is. It was not Seto that made me how I am, though he did not do anything to help. But the reason I'm here I cannot blame him for..it was..another who created me." Kane hissed. His teeth sank into his lower lip, he could feel the sting of the opening wounds.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 08, 2006 2:35 pm

Inu: (well, it depends...Kane is more of a recessive personality, even though his disposition is a lot stronger than Mokuba's. (Mokuba is called the dominant personality because he was the original) He wouldn't be able to understand anything that happened before he was created. MPS (multi. personality syndrome) is basically when a person can't handle whatever situation is going on--and their psyche is so freaked out about it that it splits. (This is when the personalities are created: Under a high stress situation that otherwise results in permanant trauma...*) It's not a physical change, it's an emotional/mental change. The way that the brain thinks and organizes the information that it gets in daily life.

When a person's personality converts to another, they usually undergo a few simple changes [ie a nosebleed or a headache]. I'm willing to guess that these changes sort of dim the longer that it goes on...and it is a quick change like you've displayed, inu. Thats probably why the material body suffers from it.

The doctors saying that it is 'all in your head' is probably a very very likely thing, but is a very base way to say it. There is a way to sortof cure yourself... But it's not really curing. It's more like being able to take on whatever you're faced so that the other personalities aren't needed any longer and are forgotten. This is done with a LOT of counsiling. The more personalities, the longer it takes, because I think you'd have to square with each one individually before any progress can be made. This includes understanding their motives and why they're there...and then to also try and take away/solve the reason why they are. A person can have well over 100 personalities, (so that means that you can have a HELL of a lot of fun with this... ;] or just a few. Some of them aren't there to help though, some of them are there to hurt. Some personalities don't realize that they're just a personality. Some think that they ARE that person, and don't understand why they black out or why people call them by wierd names sometimes.

Depending on the TYPE of alternate personality Kane could very well know exactly what happens to Mokuba when he's not in control. I'm betting that he is though, or else he wouldn't be able to feed off of the hate that Mokuba tries to hide. He seems to be taking a protective standpoint (which is a real type of alternate personality btw. ;]) so that means that he does know what mokuba knows. It's like he's omnipresent.

I don't know if they can communicate with eachother or not though... IRL, I don't think that they CAN through literally thinking to eachother or through speaking, but I think how one personality feels... It can sort of blend over into another when they're not in control... does that make sense? The voices that you're having Mokuba hear could be emotions put to words in his mind.

In past episodes, Mokuba has been to the game shop but only a few times. Once when he was with seto, and another when seto was stuck in the first reality world by the big five--not the Noa arc. He was captured by the witty phantom...? Remember that arc? Yea. I think those are the only times that Mokuba has been there. He could have forgotten it though.

Hence, I'll have to say that you're doing fine. ;]
heart
[PS: I've studdied it to. {*snick* can you tell?} I studdied it for a paper that I was writing.])
*Perhaps it happened when Moki was raped by Bozo-boro the first time, when seto wasn't there to stop it?

Strawberry Pocky Parade

Barking Lunatic

11,925 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Married 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200

Sketch-Inu
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Jul 08, 2006 10:38 pm

((okay, most of what you said I knew, I was just being sure. I think at one point they can talk to one another, when they fight for the body. After seeing the movie me myself and Irine with Jim carey when his personalities fought. I may make more, I'm not sure though. The voices could be just his thoughts with voices, since he has that problem too with hearing voices. But so far I like Kane, so I dont know if I will give him another or just this one.

And I'll go edit my post and thanks Im glad Im doing this well.))
The Official Kaiba Seto Guild Roleplaying Lounge

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 86 87 88 89 90 91 ... 111 112 113 114 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games