Welcome to Gaia! ::

Wolves Of The Wind

Back to Guilds

Sandbox Style Wolf roleplaying. 

Tags: Wolves, Wolf, Roleplay, Family, Wind 

Reply </~~~~~~~~~~Old/Removed posts~~~~~~~~~~>
The forest Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 86 87 88 89 90 91 ... 225 226 227 228 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Nutella Mocha

PostPosted: Sun Jul 30, 2006 5:34 pm

Sora was thrown off and once again hit a tree making her back bleed more and she yelped in pain.......once she got up she fell back down again...then she got up and run/limped to the deer and jumped back on the deer and grabbed his horns again making the neck a perfect target
PostPosted: Sun Jul 30, 2006 8:36 pm

Seilene throws herself at the deers throat, finally knocking it to the ground. She bites as hard as she can on it's throat.

((sorry i was gone for the weekend!! im trying to catch up><))

xXSir_Integra_Hellsing_Xx

Nutella Mocha

PostPosted: Sun Jul 30, 2006 8:40 pm

(that's okay!!!!)
When the deer come down Sora also bites the throat to help kill it...
PostPosted: Sun Jul 30, 2006 8:56 pm

Seilene hangs on to the deer as it dies. When it does she lets go and looks at Sora, "You ok? We better go get you cleaned off so you don't lose alot more blood..... "

Nutella Mocha

PostPosted: Sun Jul 30, 2006 9:00 pm

Sora nodded closing her eyes cause she was getting dizzy...and started to cough then after her coughing spasm she threw up a liitle blood"Good Idea"she said looking at Seilene her eyes filled with pain
(OH no Sora!!!!)
PostPosted: Sun Jul 30, 2006 9:15 pm

Seilene turned into her human form walking close to Sora she kneels down, "Id better carry you to a stream......" She said, looking at Sora, she was mad at hereslf, "Damn.... I could have prevented it to get this bad...." she thought to herself.

Nutella Mocha

PostPosted: Sun Jul 30, 2006 9:16 pm

Sora closes her eyes and nods her head....she turns into her human form and lets Seilene carry her.....
PostPosted: Sun Jul 30, 2006 9:34 pm

Seilene picks up Sora carefully, turning her head slightly she looks at the now dead deer. She quietly curses at it, "I'll be back for you our dead friend..." She coldly says. Then quidkly as she can Seilene runs to find a stream where she can clean Sora off at. Before long she runs into Hero, "Hero!! your awake!!" looking down at Sora, "I would say good morning, but that would be a lie...."

Nutella Mocha

PostPosted: Sun Jul 30, 2006 9:36 pm

Hero looking at Sora says"What the Hell happened!?!?"Hero says yelling!!!
PostPosted: Sun Jul 30, 2006 9:46 pm

Seilene started off in the direction that she smelled water, "I'll explain later! right now we need to stop her from bleeding to death!!" She says sturnly, running off in the waters direction.

Nutella Mocha

PostPosted: Sun Jul 30, 2006 9:49 pm

Hero nods and runs after Seilene,seeing Sora's back blood stained
PostPosted: Sun Jul 30, 2006 10:00 pm

Seilene finally sees the stream and sets Sora down gently. She then reaches in her outfit for her bandages. She wets her hankerchief and starts to slowly wash the access blood off of Sora, to get to the wound.

Nutella Mocha

PostPosted: Sun Jul 30, 2006 10:05 pm

Sora shivers at the cold water but let it go down her wound making it feel a little better

"Is there anything I can do?"Hero askes quickly
PostPosted: Sun Jul 30, 2006 10:19 pm

Seilene finishes cleaning Sora's wound, not looking up she replies to Hero, "We left our deer back there... do you think you could get it?" Seilene finished her question and started to gently rub some healing herbs on Sora's wound.

Nutella Mocha

PostPosted: Sun Jul 30, 2006 10:22 pm

Hero nods his head and walks off

"Sorry Seilene..."says Sora quietly"Sorry I'm causing you so much trouble.."says Sora trailing off
</~~~~~~~~~~Old/Removed posts~~~~~~~~~~>

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 86 87 88 89 90 91 ... 225 226 227 228 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games