Welcome to Gaia! ::

+ The Official 'Got Goth?' Guild +

Back to Guilds

Tags: goth, subculture, alternative 

Reply ~ Main Forum ~
--- FRESH VICTIMS --- Newbies go here! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 86 87 88 89 90 91 ... 254 255 256 257 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kitsoru

PostPosted: Sun Jan 29, 2006 4:04 pm
Due to duel personas (me and then my RP char), the format for my answers is as follows: Kitsoru's response/my response. ^^

NAME: Kitshunoru Kitsoru/Becca
APPEARANCE: brunette, violet eyes (red when angry), 5'8", slim/brunette, hazel eyes, 5'3/4" ( crying almost 5'1"!), petite build
FAV. BANDS: (both of us) AC/DC, Guns N' Roses, Lacuna Coil, Malice Mizer, Dir En Grey, Guilty Gear music
SEXUALITY: mostly straight (long story, ask Ascher)/I have walked down the path of bi, but I am currently straight (see below)
RELATIONSHIP STATUS: married, but always lookin/have a BF ( heart Ascher *o*)
HOBBIES / INTERESTS: rock music, videogames, annoying her older sister and Becca, being a perv/Anime, Rock Music, Videogames, drawing
PERSONALITY: perverted, likes to push people's buttons, limbos between manic depression and hyperness depending on her mood/perverted, bounces of walls, sarcastic, jaded, random
PET PEEVES: (both) racists, homophobes, socialites, peppy people, morning people, religious fervists (is that a word? Oo wink , stupid people in general.
LIKES/DISLIKES: Likes: killing, blood, sex, rock, all that 'good' stuff.../shiny things, foxes, kitties, occult stuff, angst, yaoi, Mountain Dew Code Red; Dislikes: birds, hunters, her eldest sister, *****, slave traders, traitors/bees, getting wet, math, asparagaus, fish (the food, not animal), living in the boons.
REASON FOR JOINING: tags along with Becca/Ascher sent me whee and I feel like it xp
FAVE ANIME CHAR EVER: Hiei from Yu Yu Hakusho heart <*o*>  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 29, 2006 4:20 pm
Kitsoru
Due to duel personas (me and then my RP char), the format for my answers is as follows: Kitsoru's response/my response. ^^

NAME: Kitshunoru Kitsoru/Becca
APPEARANCE: brunette, violet eyes (red when angry), 5'8", slim/brunette, hazel eyes, 5'3/4" ( crying almost 5'1"!), petite build
FAV. BANDS: (both of us) AC/DC, Guns N' Roses, Lacuna Coil, Malice Mizer, Dir En Grey, Guilty Gear music
SEXUALITY: mostly straight (long story, ask Ascher)/I have walked down the path of bi, but I am currently straight (see below)
RELATIONSHIP STATUS: married, but always lookin/have a BF ( heart Ascher *o*)
HOBBIES / INTERESTS: rock music, videogames, annoying her older sister and Becca, being a perv/Anime, Rock Music, Videogames, drawing
PERSONALITY: perverted, likes to push people's buttons, limbos between manic depression and hyperness depending on her mood/perverted, bounces of walls, sarcastic, jaded, random
PET PEEVES: (both) racists, homophobes, socialites, peppy people, morning people, religious fervists (is that a word? Oo wink , stupid people in general.
LIKES/DISLIKES: Likes: killing, blood, sex, rock, all that 'good' stuff.../shiny things, foxes, kitties, occult stuff, angst, yaoi, Mountain Dew Code Red; Dislikes: birds, hunters, her eldest sister, *****, slave traders, traitors/bees, getting wet, math, asparagaus, fish (the food, not animal), living in the boons.
REASON FOR JOINING: tags along with Becca/Ascher sent me whee and I feel like it xp
FAVE ANIME CHAR EVER: Hiei from Yu Yu Hakusho heart <*o*>

Welcome to the guild. *hands you a basket of cookies* I hope you enjoy yourself here. ^_^  

lurichan
Vice Captain

Kitsoru

PostPosted: Sun Jan 29, 2006 4:34 pm
lurichan

Welcome to the guild. *hands you a basket of cookies* I hope you enjoy yourself here. ^_^

ohhh, cookies *eats* ^_^ thanks whee  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 29, 2006 4:36 pm
Kitsoru
lurichan

ohhh, cookies *eats* ^_^ thanks whee

Sure, not a problem. ^_^  

lurichan
Vice Captain

Ascher

PostPosted: Sun Jan 29, 2006 4:43 pm
Kitsoru
have a BF ( heart Ascher *o*)

It's official now? crying
Yay...

*cannot speak due to happiness overload*

*busts out into joyous song*

ABSOLUTE~!
EVEN LOVE CANNOT STOP ME~!
MY WAY IS UNCHANGED!
A SHIP WITHOUT A SAIL IS NOT A SHIP ANY LONGER!
I'LL STICK TO IT I SWEARBYTHEWINDOFZEMETH YEAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!~

*magical riffs play as Ascher jams to heroism on his air guitar*  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 29, 2006 4:44 pm
*goes off to make a new banner for siggy*  

Ascher

Kitsoru

PostPosted: Sun Jan 29, 2006 4:45 pm
Ascher
Kitsoru
have a BF ( heart Ascher *o*)

It's official now? crying
Yay...

*cannot speak due to happiness overload*

*busts out into joyous song*

ABSOLUTE~!
EVEN LOVE CANNOT STOP ME~!
MY WAY IS UNCHANGED!
A SHIP WITHOUT A SAIL IS NOT A SHIP ANY LONGER!
I'LL STICK TO IT I SWEARBYTHEWINDOFZEMETH YEAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!~

*magical riffs play as Ascher jams to herois on his air guitar*

*BREAKS OUT INTO CRAZY GUITAR SOLO!!* WHOO!!
hehe, I'll bet I can make love can stop you... twisted
Kit: <-_->;; what have I done to you..?  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 29, 2006 4:54 pm
NAME: Gabrielle
APPEARANCE: User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
FAV. BANDS: erm,theSTART,Horrorpops,Depeche Mode,As I Lay Dying,Lamb of God,Minor Threat,Social Distortion,Agent Orange,The Exploited,The Vandals,Sex Pistols,The Ramones,Tiger Army,T.S.O.L,erm,pm me if you want more
SEXUALITY: Bi Curious
RELATIONSHIP STATUS: Dating ^^ WOOOO Jason =)
HOBBIES / INTERESTS: Anime,Listening to Music,Gonzo Journalism,Cheesy Zombie Movies Pwn ^^
PERSONALITY: I come off as a frigid little b***h,but once you get to know me,I'm quite nice.I tend to be goofy and very loud,I'm not afraid of what anyone thinks of me,um...ya,and steer clear when Im in one of my bitchy moods
PET PEEVES: People who go to hardcore shows and just stand there in the pit,then get pissed when they get elbowed in the face =D
LIKES/DISLIKES: Like:Fluffy Kittens wink Dislike:when my effing plans get canceled >.<
REASON FOR JOINING: eh,boredom ^^

Freudian Love Affair

lurichan
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Jan 29, 2006 10:27 pm
Kytteh
NAME: Gabrielle
APPEARANCE: User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
FAV. BANDS: erm,theSTART,Horrorpops,Depeche Mode,As I Lay Dying,Lamb of God,Minor Threat,Social Distortion,Agent Orange,The Exploited,The Vandals,Sex Pistols,The Ramones,Tiger Army,T.S.O.L,erm,pm me if you want more
SEXUALITY: Bi Curious
RELATIONSHIP STATUS: Dating ^^ WOOOO Jason =)
HOBBIES / INTERESTS: Anime,Listening to Music,Gonzo Journalism,Cheesy Zombie Movies Pwn ^^
PERSONALITY: I come off as a frigid little b***h,but once you get to know me,I'm quite nice.I tend to be goofy and very loud,I'm not afraid of what anyone thinks of me,um...ya,and steer clear when Im in one of my bitchy moods
PET PEEVES: People who go to hardcore shows and just stand there in the pit,then get pissed when they get elbowed in the face =D
LIKES/DISLIKES: Like:Fluffy Kittens wink Dislike:when my effing plans get canceled >.<
REASON FOR JOINING: eh,boredom ^^

Welcome to the guild and I hope you enjoy your stay. *gives you a basket of cookies*  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 29, 2006 11:48 pm
NAME:Kadjah
APPEARANCE:short, fat, no natural hair color
FAV. BANDS:acid bath, NIN, tori amos, deftones, tool, apc, hocico, theatre of tragedy, tristainia, lacuna coil, claire voyant, joj, ummm too many
SEXUALITY:what?
RELATIONSHIP STATUS:
HOBBIES / INTERESTS:reading, not cleaning my apartment
PERSONALITY:sociable
PET PEEVES:man hair
LIKES/DISLIKES:I like black and coolness ( as in weather). I generally dislike intolerance
REASON FOR JOINING: seemed like a good Idea  

Kadjah

lurichan
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Jan 30, 2006 3:50 am
Kadjah
NAME:Kadjah
APPEARANCE:short, fat, no natural hair color
FAV. BANDS:acid bath, NIN, tori amos, deftones, tool, apc, hocico, theatre of tragedy, tristainia, lacuna coil, claire voyant, joj, ummm too many
SEXUALITY:what?
RELATIONSHIP STATUS:
HOBBIES / INTERESTS:reading, not cleaning my apartment
PERSONALITY:sociable
PET PEEVES:man hair
LIKES/DISLIKES:I like black and coolness ( as in weather). I generally dislike intolerance
REASON FOR JOINING: seemed like a good Idea

Welcome to the guild. ^_^ *hands you a basket of cookieS*  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 30, 2006 4:26 am
NAME: Xtrez
APPEARANCE: 5 foot 2", Raven Hair, Ruby Lips, hazel eyes, slim body
FAV. BANDS: I like all types of music
SEXUALITY: straight
RELATIONSHIP STATUS: single, not looking
HOBBIES / INTERESTS: Writing Poetry and Stories, Anime, Manga, Rollerblading, Loves to travel, Dueling(Pokemon, Yu-gi-oh, Magic the Gathering, and Duel Masters), Drawing, Collecting, Video and Computer Games, RPing, Music, Movies, Model Kits, Reading, Bike Riding, Bowling, DDR, Fun, and etc.
RELIGION:Atheist
PERSONALITY: depends on my mood. most of the time, I'm okay.
PET PEEVES: Depends the situation
LIKES: solitude in the darkness, making friends, and having fun, etc.
DISLIKES: myself at times.
REASON FOR JOINING: The voices in my head told me to join. So; I did. razz  

Xtrez

lurichan
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Jan 30, 2006 9:59 am
Xtrez
NAME: Xtrez
APPEARANCE: 5 foot 2", Raven Hair, Ruby Lips, hazel eyes, slim body
FAV. BANDS: I like all types of music
SEXUALITY: straight
RELATIONSHIP STATUS: single, not looking
HOBBIES / INTERESTS: Writing Poetry and Stories, Anime, Manga, Rollerblading, Loves to travel, Dueling(Pokemon, Yu-gi-oh, Magic the Gathering, and Duel Masters), Drawing, Collecting, Video and Computer Games, RPing, Music, Movies, Model Kits, Reading, Bike Riding, Bowling, DDR, Fun, and etc.
RELIGION:Atheist
PERSONALITY: depends on my mood. most of the time, I'm okay.
PET PEEVES: Depends the situation
LIKES: solitude in the darkness, making friends, and having fun, etc.
DISLIKES: myself at times.
REASON FOR JOINING: The voices in my head told me to join. So; I did. razz

Welcome to the guild. *hands over a basket full of cookies* Hope you enjoy your stay.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 30, 2006 12:30 pm
NAME: Janus
APPEARANCE: Freaking tall. A little on the hefty side at the moment, but I am working out and eating less chocolate. Aside that, I look exactly like my avatar, but with glasses.
FAV. BANDS: Metallica, Pink Floyd, Nightwish, Alkaline Trio
SEXUALITY: Straight with one or two extremely rare exceptions
RELATIONSHIP STATUS: Single =/
HOBBIES / INTERESTS: Video Games, Reading, Harry Potter, Lord of the Rings, Star Wars. All the usual geeky stuff.
PERSONALITY: Depends. sometime's I'm a cheerleader-type person, skipping around, trying to get people to smile. On the other hand, some days I just want to die.
PET PEEVES: Stupid people. People with illogical opinions.
LIKES/DISLIKES: Likes Questionable content, my friends (awesome people), drawing. Dislikes tuna, mean people, and professional sports (except Golf)
REASON FOR JOINING: Nothing better to do. Plus, gold is healthy. Also. Muffins.  

FNprinceZuko

svnoyi inali

Dapper Gekko

PostPosted: Mon Jan 30, 2006 3:43 pm
NAME: Chris
APPEARANCE: long brown hair green almond shaped eyes and a smile that could warm anyones heart lol
FAV. BANDS: hmmm.... Panic! At the disco, good charlotte, slipknot, Relient k, and alot of others i am to lazy to name lol
SEXUALITY: bi
RELATIONSHIP STATUS: currently single
HOBBIES / INTERESTS: Rping, band (marching band xp ), chatting, videogames and alot of other stuff
PERSONALITY: I can be very emotional but alot of the time just happy. I have a very dry wit.....and on that note sorry if i say something offending to anyone. Completely random and i love to have fun.
PET PEEVES: homophobes, stupid people, racists
LIKES: Being alone alot. Joking around with freinds. Pretty much it all depends on my mood
DISLIKES: *see pet peeves*
REASON FOR JOINING: Because I love awesome/random people lol  
~ Main Forum ~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 86 87 88 89 90 91 ... 254 255 256 257 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games