Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply The Official Australian Guild
GENERAL CHAT || Speak here. Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 86 87 88 89 90 91 ... 664 665 666 667 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

nrasjaa

PostPosted: Sun Jun 19, 2005 1:55 am
Chemical_Kitten
crying

you too eh?? please elaborate.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 19, 2005 1:57 am
Chemical_Kitten
crying
*pokes* Sorry sad  

Delithraldur

Chemical_Kitten

PostPosted: Sun Jun 19, 2005 1:58 am
DNA_Guru
Chemical_Kitten
crying
*tacklehugglomp* <3
*clings to*

nrasjaa
Chemical_Kitten
crying

The rain depresses me... and I'm going to fail... and I'm cold... crying  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 19, 2005 2:09 am
Chemical_Kitten
DNA_Guru
Chemical_Kitten
crying
*tacklehugglomp* <3
*clings to*

nrasjaa
Chemical_Kitten
crying

you will never fail. you are way too smart to.  

ethuil

nrasjaa

PostPosted: Sun Jun 19, 2005 2:12 am
ethuil
Chemical_Kitten
DNA_Guru
Chemical_Kitten
crying
*tacklehugglomp* <3
*clings to*

nrasjaa
Chemical_Kitten
crying

i agree. this has happened to you before. you've been worried before and you've pulled through. you will again. cuz your tough, you're bloody tough as nails oh mah god!!  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 19, 2005 2:14 am
nrasjaa
ethuil
Chemical_Kitten
DNA_Guru
Chemical_Kitten
crying
*tacklehugglomp* <3
*clings to*

nrasjaa
Chemical_Kitten
crying

i agree. this has happened to you before. you've been worried before and you've pulled through. you will again. cuz your tough, you're bloody tough as nails oh mah god!!

exactly. you are scared after every exam, but darl, that is natural. believe me. and believe us when we say you will not fail...IF you do...i will eat my hat...thats how much confidence i have in you passing...EVERY CONFIDENCE  

ethuil

DNA_Guru
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Jun 19, 2005 2:15 am
Chemical_Kitten
DNA_Guru
Chemical_Kitten
crying
*tacklehugglomp* <3
*clings to*

*is clung to* gonk

Poor Mel Bell. ;_;  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 19, 2005 2:17 am
ethuil
nrasjaa
ethuil
Chemical_Kitten
DNA_Guru
Chemical_Kitten
crying
*tacklehugglomp* <3
*clings to*

nrasjaa
Chemical_Kitten
crying

exactly. you are scared after every exam, but darl, that is natural. believe me. and believe us when we say you will not fail...IF you do...i will eat my hat...thats how much confidence i have in you passing...EVERY CONFIDENCE
This is biology. I'm bad at biology. I work my arse off and I still never learn anything. I just keep trying but I don't.  

Chemical_Kitten

ethuil

PostPosted: Sun Jun 19, 2005 2:19 am
Chemical_Kitten
ethuil
nrasjaa
ethuil
Chemical_Kitten
DNA_Guru
Chemical_Kitten
crying
*tacklehugglomp* <3
*clings to*

nrasjaa
Chemical_Kitten
crying

This is biology. I'm bad at biology. I work my arse off and I still never learn anything. I just keep trying but I don't.

you will be fine...If i can pass bio with an A...you should be sitting on 100%...serious. You have the brains...you just need the confidence to believe that you do.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 19, 2005 2:21 am
you is good chemmy!! we wisherise you lots of luck to give you luck and lucky luck stuffs. 3nodding whee *huggles and dances around with*  

nrasjaa

StreekG

PostPosted: Sun Jun 19, 2005 2:22 am
Chemical_Kitten

Im going to fail too  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 19, 2005 2:23 am
nrasjaa
you is good chemmy!! we wisherise you lots of luck to give you luck and lucky luck stuffs. 3nodding whee *huggles and dances around with*

I reitterate. 3nodding  

DNA_Guru
Captain

Chemical_Kitten

PostPosted: Sun Jun 19, 2005 2:23 am
ethuil
Chemical_Kitten
ethuil
nrasjaa
ethuil
Chemical_Kitten
DNA_Guru
Chemical_Kitten
crying
*tacklehugglomp* <3
*clings to*

nrasjaa
Chemical_Kitten
crying

you will be fine...If i can pass bio with an A...you should be sitting on 100%...serious. You have the brains...you just need the confidence to believe that you do.
I only got 72% I think on the last one. I'm that s**t at it. I worked my arse off for weeks and I get no-where.

It's stupid, you'd think it'd be the other way around. There is no way someone can work that much and get that sort of a grade in biology when they can manage to get high nineties in chemistry with only an hour of reading the textbook the night before.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 19, 2005 2:24 am
Chemical_Kitten
ethuil
Chemical_Kitten
ethuil
nrasjaa
ethuil
Chemical_Kitten
DNA_Guru
Chemical_Kitten
crying
*tacklehugglomp* <3
*clings to*

nrasjaa
Chemical_Kitten
crying

I only got 72% I think on the last one. I'm that s**t at it. I worked my arse off for weeks and I get no-where.

It's stupid, you'd think it'd be the other way around. There is no way someone can work that much and get that sort of a grade in biology when they can manage to get high nineties in chemistry with only an hour of reading the textbook the night before.

ONLY 72%? darl...that's brilliant! Most people at my uni average 54% on all assessments including exams....  

ethuil

Chemical_Kitten

PostPosted: Sun Jun 19, 2005 2:29 am
ethuil
Chemical_Kitten
ethuil
Chemical_Kitten
ethuil
nrasjaa
ethuil
Chemical_Kitten
DNA_Guru
Chemical_Kitten
crying
*tacklehugglomp* <3
*clings to*

nrasjaa
Chemical_Kitten
crying

ONLY 72%? darl...that's brilliant! Most people at my uni average 54% on all assessments including exams....
I got the worst mark out of my group. Most of them didn't even study. It's strange, they don't study for biol and get high marks. I study hard and get the worst but then it's the complete opposite in chemistry. I think half of them failed the other exam so I guess it's sort of even... I'll get over it. I don't have to take biology next semester, only biochemistry which is sort of different. As long as I never have to do biology again I'll be happy.  
The Official Australian Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 86 87 88 89 90 91 ... 664 665 666 667 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games