Welcome to Gaia! ::

Dark Hand

Back to Guilds

Meant for skilled creative writers who like to role play 

Tags: Dark, action, fighting, romance, story 

Reply Dark Hand role playing
Rune Seaker 3: Rise to Kings Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

if you choked a smurf, what color would they turn???
  blue
  white
  green
  red
View Results

Joa-Boo
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Apr 22, 2009 10:42 am
Crane and Atias fought viciously together to break a whole. Their small commanding units had very little to no morale except for what had just been built over Salin’s preaching. They all cheered with power of the Dark Hand and plowed out of the main entrance of Roderick. Crane and Atias lead the mission and they did what they could to push as far as they could through the lines.

Although they fought well the countering parties where in such great numbers that it was useless. All they could do now to save lives was to hope for a brake through and meet up with the rest of the outside forces that had been pushed back.

Both sides received minimum casualties except for those who came into contact with Crane and Atias. They took Salin’s words to an even deeper, more personal meaning that they where so pumped up that they had reached an overdrive in power.

The forces against them stood in staggered lines that more built up as individuals rather then solid units. They needed to be spread out to cover a lot of space and to attack specifically to what they came into contact with. The autonauts, all human and dressed in lion designed armor, awaited their chance to strike as the Dark Hand soldiers spilled out of the entrance. They flanked them from all sides and not so much attacked to kill but weakened through fear to force them to flee as well. They wanted all of the Dark Hand out and they wanted it to stay that way.

In the air the Kine Battleships had routed their firing toward the Gorgan battleship. They where tearing the ship apart pulse by pulse and it wouldn’t be long before the giant flying vessel crashed against the ground. More Kine fighters shot through the sky as the last huge wave of ships unloaded out of the third battleship. They where all headed to protect the skies above Roderick. Within minutes the fleet was souring above the target zone, hopping to destroy anything that meant harm to their BFG. These ships, as well as the 6 standing anti aircraft torrents, made up a solid defense in line against any enemy that should get close enough to target.

On the roof of Roderick, with the BFG over heated and staled due to it’s previous shot was a sitting duck. The Monitors and other large Omega units worked to pull the giant gun out of harms way and back into a dock. The process was rough and would take a lot of muscle but they where determined to conceal such an important weapon of battle. Near the BFG, many of the Omega technicians worked feverously to get the goliath back up and running.

Krod, commanding his special vessel, signature black bird of the Dark Hand, took off from the mother ship and pushed his fleet for their target. His orders where simple to follow but where not going to be easy to carry out. Destroy the BFG Goliath was what Salin told him. He banked left and headed north toward Roderick. Shrapnel and missiles where exploding all around, littering the sky with a black musk. It was almost as though the very sky was catching on fire with all of the gun power spraying through it’s midst. Krod was very skill din flying and took to his work with the up most attention. He was ready for war and would do, like he was told, anything it took to shut down the BFG.

His fleet got closer and could now spot the antiaircraft torrents. They began opening up at the oncoming ships and a few where taken out instantly. They where quick firing waves of homing missiles that clung to the ships they hit and tore into them with a drill like power.

“Time to get to work.” Krod said to himself and then read down the orders to his fellow pilots of the plan to take the BFG out.

Inside Roderick the Dark Hand filled through the second level and moved for the elevator. They where unsure of even going up because their where two. Side by side the rooms that looked just like the last they used to go up a floor waited to be used. They where identical in shape and look.

Up a floor Tantlus was getting his forces ready for the inevitable. They knew the Dark Hand where coming and would be ready for it at any time. This floor didn’t have many halls at all but was simply an entire floor split up into four giant rooms. Each room was almost like it’s own fortress with layers of walls, bunkers, and of course, torrents. The back right room, furthest away from the elevator entrance was another armory and had housing for many of the Omega Soldiers already there. The one adjacent to that was a battle pit for training, the same room that the three Dark Hand heroes where moved to. Tantlus was still on his mount and watched between rooms of the back two, waiting anxiously for the Dark Hand to enter. More Spartan lines where formed into a similar unit just as in the last large battle but this time the walls where covered with so many gun handlers that it would be impossible to try another grenade fight. Especially without any reinforcements.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 22, 2009 8:14 pm
Veric took a deep breath at the knoll as the party of fleeing rebels reached. A score of men and women where the only ones who made it out of the burning city and back to the rebel hide out. Luckily for Veric he had been lead by the theif or he would never have found it. Now that they stopped he looked around at the clearing they had stopped in; green lusious trees lined with and wild flowers in all the bright colors of the rainbow lined the ground they stood on. A stream quietly flowed back at one edge of the clearing. He noticed a fire pit had been dug in the center and serveral chopped up logged rested on all four sides of it. In truth it was a pretty pathetic attempt at a hide away as it offered no real shelter or cover of any kind.

The Theif stood up on one of the logs and gazed across the group of gathered spirits, "We have lost this day, and it fills my heart with sorrow to say that our fellow townspeople will surely suffer in anguish for this foolhardy attempt. We have no one to blame but me, the engineer and catalyst of the harrowing night. We all know how the retched Dark Hand fiends will deal with this. Trees will become gallows and the square a chopping ground. The jails will be filled wall to wall," as he spoke he slowed down as tinkets of tears fell from his eyes. "I alone accept the responsiblitily and punishment of this blunder and leave it to my loyal men to decide my fate. I will not stop the blades of wraith that your hearts must bear me.

The men and women where calling for his blood, they all hated this foolish man for leading them to defeat.

"Burn him!"

"Give him to the Dark hand!"

"Off with his head!"

"Bloody traitor!"

Shouts of all kinds eminated from the crowd and Veric stood there with the girl, the archer, and the rich boy who they escaped with; none of them wanted to be there at that moment. Veric knew that the mob would tear the theif apart if someone did not do something. He prayed to Saint Gloria, Mitus, hell he went as fall as to pray to the Creators to save this man. He had commited no fault but try and stop a tryanny that no one had the courage to try and even fight. Veric waited there shaking as he prayed and prayed someone would step up and speak in the theif's defence; none came.

At this point the mob was seconds away from baeting the theif to death, the girl he resuced let out a cry as she turned from the bloodshed that was about to ensure. "WAIT!" cried Veric as the mob surrounded the theif. They all turned to see who objected to their self-rightous hatred. The crowd stared at Veric sat there shaking with fear because of what he just said.

"Boy do you have somthing to say?"

"Damn Vapard! Shut your mouth and rot in a swamp!"

"Traitor!"

The attention of the crowd was now turned to Veric and he was in as much danger from this unsensible mob as the theif was now. He knew that if he personally didn't do something he would be dead with him. "It wasn't his fault that we lost..."

"Lies"

"He must be a spy! I say hang the both of them!"

The insults kept coming at him as he tried to get attention again, "Hey listen to me!" but the call came unheard. "Listen to ME!" he called again, but twice he went unheard, the crowd just kept on calling insults and threats. "Listen TO ME!" he called thrice but to no avail. Feeling all his anger and rage from the fight return he used his entire voice to bellow his next shout, "LISTEN TO ME!" the roar echoed through the silent forrest and silenced every single member of the crowd. He took a deep breath before contuning, "You all are acting like children! You blame the only person with enough courage to stand up to these bastards for losing the battle! He was the only reason most of us are out of jail! Without him we would be rotting in the dark cellar outside the town. He broke us out and lead us not only though the gate but captured the square for us. And what happened then? You guys went off and looted and killed and stole and did whatever teh hell you wanted!" he paused for empahsis, "You! not him lost us the fight! You not him decided to fight with each other then the true enemy the Dark Hand! And now you pathetic mongrols have the ordasity to call HIM a traitor. If anyone should be strung up it should be all of you who called for the city to be released but did nothing, nothing but sit there on your cowardly asses and called for others to free you. He and a few brave souls are the only ones brave enough to take a stand and TRY to change everything! And what more most of those brave souls died for you! Died so you could come here and blame others for the faults you created. If you kill this man and me all that you are accomplishing is to destory everything these men died for! I know what you are all going through, I also am a victim of the hanous crimes of these fiends. Now is not the time to be fighting amongst ourselfs, now is the time to recoup, regather, and prepare another stand against the Dark Hand."

The entire crowd sat their awstruch by Veric's speech but Veric was unsure wether or not they would listen to his words. Mumurs arouse from the crowd as they people quietly voiced their opinions whilst not taking their eyes of him for a second. Eventually they all gave up the idea of killing the theif and the theif overcome with glee bounded over to Veric with a grin ear to ear, "Whats you name?"

"Veric....uhhh..."

"Gigull" The theif said shaking the mans hand with a warm smile, once more Veric could feel the aura eminating from the young man. "This man give me to much praise, I am merely a fellow loyalist to the Omega Alliance! Being thus, I proclaim an election to decide who will lead us in the upcoming days of trial. All those who will to lead step forward to the logs." None but Gigull stepped forward, no one wanted the responsiblity that the leader would have on his shoulders.

Someone suddenly let out a quiet chant, "Veric, Veric, Veric!" Soon others echoed the chant as it grew in volume and soon half the crowd was chanting for Veric to step forward. Veris stood their shaking his head, denying the call to action but he was forcfully carried by the crowd forward to the logs where Gigull clasped his shoulder.

"Who hear calls for me to lead?" He said bluntly getting down to business. Half of the crowd raised their hands and Veric laughed as he contunied, "And for Veric?" The other half now raised their hands. "It seems we now have a tie. I saw in interest of the group both me and Veric take leadership roles! Does anyone protest?" Not a single voice raised to protest the motion.

And thus Veric and Gigull where elected leaders of the new Brigand...  

Van Dossel
Vice Captain

Joa-Boo
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Apr 23, 2009 11:38 am
“My lord, all that is here, is here because of you. Your Empire sir stands strong and clashes to end all that stands against. We bring but little word from our latest reads and updates of all of the ongoing battles. All glory be to the Dark Hand.” An ugly goblin said with his hand saluted to his forehead. The smile protruding across his face did nothing to help with his harmful appearance but Joa Boo received it with a smile in return.

The Juggernaut of power sat a top his throne chair made out of a deep dark stone and decorated with a gothic look. He wore no crown or emblem of royalty because he did not rule with any of that. He purely ruled with the loyalty of his people, the Dark Hand. His inspiration drew those from all races and status. He was known all over Aeonce. The man nodded his head as the Goblin approached into the room for his appeal and stood awkwardly in the center of the room. Near Joa Boo was another throne where Lenomie sat and watched. Her head was rolled over and on Joa Boo’s shoulder.

“You may continue. What is the word of my people?” Joa Boo asked in a deep resounding voice. His interest peaked and eyes curled over as to be reading the scroll from the goblins eyes.

“My lord, all is well in Harlet. We have established a secured settlement within the kingdom walls and gain support exponentially each day. There where a few problems with neighboring fortresses we put up but everything has settled down for now. Our provisions suspect another uprising and seek to prolong that by upping the rounds of guards. The ambassador, General Roxer, asks that more reinforcements be deployed as soon as possible to retain the massive growth.

“Granted,” Joa Boo’s says, interrupting the goblin. The goblin waited for his words to finish and the sign to continue. “The new recruitments in sector 12B have completed basic training. Send them and the rest of our hungry Oriean men. They want their land back, stolen from them by the higher orders. This will be a monument win for our people.”

“Yes lord Joa Boo,” A vampire strategist among the court replied, bowed, and then exited the room to carry out Joa Boo’s orders.

“You may continue.”

“Baji, persistently closing in on the Omega and no word from the DHSS. Lord Raven sends word that a promised victory is in sight. They have found the Omega, killing them, and will soon end Toru’s life, along with all that stand with her.”

“Tell the DHSS and Raven that I want Toru alive. I want her to appeal to her fellow Omega soldiers and beg for her life. Not in the sense of torture, but I want them to know they have to choice to follow us, or die like her. You may continue.” Joa Boo said along with these words as another within the court left to finish the work he demanded.

“Medagerith, our spies have given word that the colossal country has matched the army of Kine and pledge their allegiance to the Omega Alliance. This will by not doubt triple their current numbers. We have no current forces on Medagerith. The tides around the country become increasingly tighter as they bulk the defenses of the waters around. They are almost untouchable.”

“Inevitable, continue.”

“Barosuk remains in it’s constant state of war. Our ties have given word that Kine has flown in reinforcements that are tarring out men their apart. The battle for Roderick is now foreseen as 70% in their favor to win. Salin demands more provisions of men be sent their immediately for help. They will not make it without the full support of the Dark Hand.”

“I see. Leave that all to me. That is all court. This meeting is no out of session. You all have much work to keep up with. I pray thee to get to it and not delay. This world should only run by the sweat of ones brow. Not by the blood of many for ones own gain. For the glory of the Dark Hand.” Joa boo said and dismissed everyone. They all left brisk fully, leaving none but Lenomie and him in the throne room. It still laid deep within the center of Aeonce, the very core of the Temple of Creation. There Joa Boo owned all six runes of color and used them to do his work. They played a huge rule the war, and most importantly in the end that Joa Boo had for seen. Joa Boo’s eyes closed and he went deep into meditation. Lenomie sought to help by doing the same but stimulated his senses with a kiss to empower his vision.

“ I know you know the right choice my love. You will go and do it. I have no fear for it. Just no my love is always with thee and that my heart goes with you into battle.” Lenomie said finishing her passionate kiss with Joa boo on the lips.

“No, you need to stay here and do my work. I’ll be but a mere soldier once again. The others need a leader, and one as strong as you.”

“If that is what you wish.” They kissed again and then Joa Boo was gone.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 23, 2009 5:28 pm
Salin stood as the ship around him shook. The Kine fighters had broken off a detail to come and attack his mothership and the damage was beginning to tell. The ship’s gun crews where firing as fast as they could to take down the oncoming fighters but there were just so many of them that it was impossible to kill all of them. All around him the less coordinated strategists fumbled around as they took dispatch from station to station. The battle outside in both the air and on lands was going dismally and he knew that he would lose this battle. His reserves were non-existent as every fighting man that was still able to hold a sword was sent out to fight at this point. This was it, if they could not turn the Kine and widen the alley Crane and Atias had cut then everyone on the inside would die within the day.

A human dispatch approached his command chair quivering in fear as he kneeled before him, “My lord I bear unfortunate news,” the meek dispatch started.

“Tell me it, and be quick about it!” Salin commanded calmly as he took another sip of blood from his canteen, since being injured Salin had plenty of rest and had been constantly drinking blood and his strength had became full once more and he was ready for battle at any point.

“The alley for reinforcements that Generals Crane and Atias had created have been plugged by the latest waves of Kine reinforcements my lord.” He cringed fearing a painful retribution from his agitated master.

Salin rubbed his chin and stared deeply into the eyes of the dispatch, “You have nothing to fear, I do not killer messengers. You are dismissed,” he said waving the man away as he cursed Crane and Atias’ names. How could they of let this happen! They knew how crucial that opening was! If they weren’t dead already they would pay with their hides for this transgression!

“Lord Salin!” Came that shout from a nameless voice behind him. The interruption broke him from his day dreaming and he saw through the port glass that his chair was in front of him the Kine fighter coming straight at them, it skillfully dodged every round that the gun crews shot at it and it was nearing firing range. The voice behind him had not noticed the ship and was just calling to get his attention, “Lord Salin, General Splitjaw is calling for an order for the troops already encamped inside the base.”

Salin ignored the man as he turned and dived out of the view port and took cover as the fighter opened up and shoot into the command room. The walls were sprayed red from the blood of exploding bodies that were hit by the hit by the high caliber rounds of the fighter. General panic ensued as the strategists, guards, and attendants ran like headless chickens for cover. Salin alone stood in the open and only he saw that the fighter had opened up to late and now was too close to pull up. This fact didn’t stop the fighter pilot from attempting but in the end it was inevitable. Time stopped as the vertical fighter jet crashed into the command room of the mother ship.

All Salin saw for the next ten seconds was a flash of bright light and the sound of ringing as the explosion erupted and destroyed the entire room. He felt his cloths, flesh, and hair burn to a crisp whilst he stood there. After ten seconds the explosion vanished leaving only small fires and the smell of burnt flesh in room. The smell awoke a primal feeling in Salin and all rational thought was wiped from his mind. He mindlessly walked towards the exit, blood trailing behind him as it feel with the burnt tattered remains of his cloths and flesh.
Outside the room men and women from the nearby wings rushed to see what had happened. They screamed in fear and ran as the bloody figure of Salin emerged, those who stayed where horrified as he walked past them bringing with him the grotesque smell of death and trail of blood. Salin mindlessly walked to his room where he found it a mess; the books had been thrown from their shelves, his weapons array on their racks and tables. He picked up a simple wooden spear and steel shield before exiting the room quickly as he came in……

Crane slashed open the chest armor of the closest Autonaught and smile wickedly as the man fell to the ground gasping for air with his pierced lung slowly suffocating him. Crane with one powerful swing cleaved the head off of the dead Autonaught and discarded the now decayed and rotted head he had stolen from the Celestial Knight’s corpse. He placed this new head squarely on his shoulders and smiled as his demonic nerves connected to the dead flesh animating it once more.

The archaic magic that allowed him to control the heads he used was unknown to everyone, including Crane himself. Crane had once lived among humans in the village of Sleepy Hollow. Sleepy Hollow had been haunted by the ghost of the headless rider for many years and was thought of as normal to go walking through the forests to find a headless body laying by the side of the road. One day whilst walking alone at night Ichabod, as he had been named as a human, came across the headless rider and turned to run but were overran by the riders mighty steed. The rider took his head in one stroke and from the second his head was attached to the body of the rider he was to be forever trapped as the headless rider until the day he found the head of the next rider.

He adjusted his head and face so that it was in a more befitting manner for him to use. When he was done adjusting his head he looked over at his partner Atias, the young brutish wolf pup who was delighting in the pure sensation of killing. None of the more veteran and wiser Autonaughts ventured neither either of the pair for they knew that only death awaited those that foolishly tired.

Atias was blast bolts of lightning forth from his staff, laughing as he watched the tingeing bodies of fallen Autonaughts thrash around on the ground. “Doesn’t it feel good to get to fight the enemy for once! Ha I feel as if I am immortal! I feel the perfection that Van Dossel spoke off seeping into me!” He proclaimed proudly as none dared come near him. Twirling his staff around above his head he summoned up a miniature tornado that he flung in the direction of the approaching fresh unit of Autonaughts. As it hit it sent a dozen instant corpses flying in all directions. The rest that lived fled in panic and fear of the mighty caster.

Crane looked at him, “Killing these fools makes no honor, they are mere worms to squash.” He said in a plain and monotone voice that was devoid of any emotion. He looked at the retreating unit and saw something in the background. Looking past the cowards he focused in on a unit of Autonaughts that where attaching explosives onto the exterior of the mothership. “Atias we have a problem.”

Atias laughed at the notion and vainly replied, “And what might this “problem” be?”

Crane pointed his rapier and gided the wolf’s eyes to the unit on the exterior of the ship. “Aww that does look like good sport but the real good killing in right here my man!” Having said that Atias turned from his partner and started blasting off more bolts of lightning into the meele surrounding them.

Crane looked on at the unit as the explosives went off breaching into the ship, “Though his motives and thoughts are off he makes a valid point. If we where to leave then the men would surly lose moral and lose the battle. Staying here is best option.”…..

The smell of human filled the air as red emergency lights flashed on and off in the entire wing of the ship. No humans should be in the area, attendants had already fled to safer part and the only human units had been deployed onto field long time ago. One option possible, Kine soldiers, breach. They are near I can almost make out their heart beats, soon they will be on me and they will meet their end….

The Autonaughts had shields raised and where prepared to deal with Gorgan Heavy Gunners, Dark Knights, Collective, anything that the Dark Hand could through at them. The sound of the metal boots clashing on the ground echoed through the barren hallway. As they neared the turning point that was to lead them to the command room that had the enemy commander a figure appeared in the hallway.

It was more horrifying then anything the Autonaughts had seen before, it was a solitary figure carrying only a simple spear and shield. The thing that terrified them was that the figure was completely skinless and stank of death and brunt flesh. Pools of blood formed at every step it took. Its eyes where the most amazing and horrifying part, despite the body being completely torn to shreds and brunt the eyes remained unharmed; the black soulless eyes where devoid of everything but hunger and the Autonaughts feared what it ate. Sinful demon magic was the only thing that could animate this fiend and it was the duty of the Autonaughts to defeat it at whatever the cost.

They stopped marching on a dime and lowered down and formed a mighty shield wall. They braced for the things attack but it didn’t help; the creature bashed its shield into the wall and sent the mass of troops wheeling back. The creature didn’t hesitate a moment and shot its spear into the opening killing one of the Autonaughts. The body feel as the creature pulled out the spear splashing blood onto the faces of the nearby Autonaughts. Taking its shield the creature wiped it across the remnants of the wall knocking everyone back again.

Order was starting to break and the creature just kept stabbing and stabbing killing left and right. Attacking back was pointless because the creature easily brought its shield to block the blow no matter what angle you attacked from. One of the Autonaughts turned to run but the creature impaled it through its spin killing him instantly. The unit used this opening to fall into a shield dome to escapes the onslaught the creature brought to them. The creature let out a choking laugh from its smoke filled burnt throat as it flung the body off its spear onto the dome collapsing it onto the soldiers beneath it. Soldiers fell to the ground and where trampled by the armored feet of those who tried fruitlessly to kill this monster.

At this point more than three fourth of the unit had fled or perished to the fiends spear. The remains of the unit circles the monster and sent testing stabs at it as it stood motionless except to block an oncoming attack. No weak point in its defense could be found so the unit attempted a simultaneous strike. As the spear tips went in to end this monsters life the monster appeared to vanish. In reality it had jumped into the air and came up behind two of the soldiers and stabbed one through the bowels while slice the others head other with the edge of its shield. Once again the remaining soldiers all struck forth but all coming from one side was met by a thrust of the monster shield, most of the spear tips broke and fell to the ground ending the hopes of survival in the Autonaughts.

The unit commander yelled for retreat and drew his sword as he valiantly prepared to cover the retreat of his few living men. Around him on the ground laid the bodies of his fallen comrades and he would avenge a strike for each one. He ran towards the monster and hacked its spear in half. He prepared a killing blow as the creature stabbed the broken tip up past the helmet and into the eye and then brain of the commander. Flapping his arms and legs around uncontrollably the body fell limp onto the ground…..

Salin picked up the sword of the fallen commander and ran as fast as he could and stopped in front of the fleeing Autonuaghts. Salin laughed once more filling the room with the harrowing gurgling sound of his burnt throat as he made short work of the pathetic soldiers.  

Van Dossel
Vice Captain

Joa-Boo
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Apr 28, 2009 12:56 pm
As ironic as it may seem, a light pored open over the Dark Hand unit’s the sun filtered through Talim’s storm. The light came from the hills and bent below over every man fighting gallantly on foot. Their weapons and armor shined with the serenity of the untainted light. The morbid subject of blood went from a deep dark earthly red to a bright crimson, such as the still beating heart of those still alive. It was inspiring, enlightening, moving to such a way those confused and less stable ran purely because it was sunny.

Along with the sun, as though the where clouds concentrating it’s rays, the tall shadows of a man and few stood. On top of the hills, riding as if riding for glory itself, came Impetus and his faithful guard. Although they where not many their presence gave fold to thousands. As if behind one sword came the blow of many. Behind every bow was a storm of arrows. Behind every battle cry was a chorus of voices shouting, yelling, screaming, “Glory be all for the Dark Hand.”

As Impetus stabbed into the crowds of autonauts their souls ejected from state. As though Impetus struck not only their physical beings but their minds and ability to hold as a group. With a long lance in his left and a bladed disc in the other he charged forward. The thick pointed rod, elongating outward from the center of Impetus’s gravity, pilled up 6 of 7 autonauts along the end, all together still scream that glorious hymn of death. Impetus dropped the weighted weapon to the ground along with it’s party of 6 and took to a long sword fastened against his back. With the right hand he skillfully tossed the disk into the crowds he passed. The disc spun wildly, like a game of pin ball, around the bodies. Each hit threw another man to his back with cuts deep across the chest, shoulders, and back. The blade would recoil and back to it’s master lay until thrown again. Constantly the winded bladed made for a circle around Impetus, impeding any of those who should so think to harm him. He was untouchable.

The Ninjas that survived and still pelage to Impetus road along side him against the current of enemies. They, with their force and skills, demanded lives be yanked form the men they came into direct contact with and almost every time got what they wanted. Impetus and the three moved like a diamond and pressed for the entrance to Roderick. There was no other destination. It was either there, or someone deep within the ground. They where just about there when all of a sudden, a very skillful and ready group of autonauts impeded their paths by shoving spears into the mounts of the days heroes. Impetus shot form his place safely secured on the horse and flipped over onto the ground, gracefully catching his flow. The ninjas did the same but one was caught and hung, his body torn in half against an oncoming spear. Impetus shrunk the disc and filed it along his arm while holding out his long sword for defensive means. The 2 ninjas left circled around near him and they moved closer to a wall for some kind of back. They where surrounded and had no where to go.

“Ha, my kind of odds.” Impetus joked with a laugh that cut into his foes. The autonauts around stared intently. They didn’t find his joke very funny. They shot forward with their blades in action, ready to tare flesh from the bone. Each blow was made quick with a block and then served against by a quicker counter. The two ninjas braced the attacks, flipped to an exposed angle and took the quick so smoothly that the warriors they fought didn’t get a chance to scream with pain before falling over dead. Impetus only punted his foe with a solid block and ended up braking his arm against the force of the two weapons meeting. Following through with the second of advantage he unleashed a hidden blade along the forearm of his right arm and slit it quickly across the mans throat. Blood spewed from the cut and marked all over Impetus’s right arm. He gave a shrug and dipped his finger into the blood, raised it to his face and marked it with two fingers. The next line of oppressors saw this as they approached. They seemed hesitant. With the moments wasted in their regrets to attack impetus launched a dual of swords from a cross against his back and cut into two of them before any one had noticed he moved. The speed and accuracy caused such a clean cut that the air blurred near him and made the surrounding area heat up. He continued the onslaught with his quick duel weapons, man after man, dead to his blows.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 28, 2009 1:19 pm
As though it was a succession of lucky coincidences, another battleship, born from the fires of the Dark hand, cut through the portal created by the star ports. Like a title wave, the monstrous ship unleashed it’s fleet upon the holding Omega. At least a hundred ships took off from the battleship as soon as the plains of Roderick where in sight and now they pressed for the Kine ships to destroy. The tides of fate where now throwing the other direction and the Omega Alliance didn’t look so promising.

“Another Gorgan ship, previsions set, reinforced, party time.” A loud and obnoxious voice roared over the Dark Hand command lines. All that where listening could hear the crazed voice shriek with glee to attend. “Lets roast some Omega B****es” The voice came into clearer focus. Those who knew him instantly understood. It was Carn, leader of the Gorgan army and general under Joa Boo. His massive fleet poured over the field and in plentiful strike took down many that stood against. His laughter form the command center echoed.

The ships where targeting the three battleships. His idea was to cut off their nonstop reinforcements and worry latter about other obstacles. He was fine with a few wounds as long as his enemy had some too. All fire ships got the message and swerved passed oncoming fire and towards the battleships. The heat intensified the closer they got until it was clear. The fleet made it to the area and where now in full engagement against the three Kine battleships. Now their fleet would have to split focus and help defend where all they where doing was finishing off the first Gorgan battleship. The battle was much more unfavorable now that both side where even again. Once again there was no telling who would win or if the battle would ever end.

“Sir, you look to be a bit beaten up. You need to calm yourself and heal up. If I may make a suggestion it would be much more beneficial if you where on foot and in the battle. Carn can handle full command here now but he might need some of your collaboration. The crazy goblin may be a general but there’s no way he is as smart as you when it comes to strategy. I’ll escort you to the ground level. Here take this.” A guard from inside the ship said pulling himself out a room and shaking off the blood of his pike. He was heavily armored and resembled one of the fine Dark hand knights, a demonic knights. He held one hand out stretched with a funny looking purple herb. He urged you to ingest it.

As you did your body suddenly felt very warm, until the heat grew exponentially and burned so bad it was as though your where stretched a mile long and floating on top of a burning lake. You crumbled over on to your side and shook uncontrollably for a moment. Everything hurt for a bit until finally it all condensed and very quickly, as though it was an explosion from inside, rough dark gray skin grew. It was weird skin though. Something about it was heavy and felt very hard. It was as if you where wearing armor without any clothes on, kind of like an exoskeleton. The knight looked at you and the nodded from behind his helmet

“We should be going now.”  

Joa-Boo
Captain

Van Dossel
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Apr 28, 2009 2:35 pm
Salin nodded to the knight with a wicked smile as he coughed up some of the charred lungs that had been burnt so badly during the explosion. "God damn, damn good thing I don't need that!" He used his vamperic speed and was at his room in a second where he grabbed his armor and chose to use dueling swords for this battle.

As Salin went to go out he realized something, "Why am I going out when I am the stratigist and Carn is the fightrer?" The knight sat dumbstruck at the thought and sat uneasy. "Well might as well, we need to break another opening in the lines and a pincher on front and back as Carn drops into their midsts would scatter the breaking forces and give us a wide opening. With luck we will be able to bring big drop ships full of troops down at the entance. We with Carn's men we should have enough to cover the runway and get enough troops on the inside to assult the third floor of the caverns."

The knight stared in awe at Salin's quick thinking and at once understood what had taken so much land from the Omega so quickly. Salin laughed and patted him on the back, "You stick with me my friend! We will show these hounds what wolfs look like." Salin slide his dueling swords on his back and grabbed the com link in his room and switched to the general channel, "All Dark Hand troops retreat to either the caveran entrance or the mothership. Repeat this is Commander Salin ordering a full reatreat of the forces outside the cave."

Seconds later Carn cuts into his com link on a private channel, "Whats are you doing? Retreat? Do you mock me? Do you think I can not saves you? Vile pathetic cowardly blood sucker!"

Salin laughed once more as he sat down and took a swig of blood that was freshly filled. "Do not fear my friend, prepare your forces so that they can drop on a moments notice. It shaultn't be long...."

"With a retreat like that it is! The fighting is outside Salin not inside! I am your superior officer! I say all forward!"

Salin grew stiff at the realization of this, "I am sorry SIR but it would be foolish to carry forth your orders."

"And why is that?" He asked getting fed up with Salin's attitude.

"With all due respect General my troops have been fighting since dawn and it now turning twilight. Fighting while you prepare drops will only exhaust them further and kill most of them. Let the enemy gather his bearings and lick his wounds, whilst he does this you and your mighty fores shall come down in a rain of steel and blood and throw their ranks into confusion. While they turn to run, me and my troops will take the field once more with our LORD Impetus and we will slaughter them like babes from their mum's tits."

Impetus had slipped in during their conversation and listened on to Salin's plan..  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 28, 2009 3:20 pm
“Calm down Carn, I will handle this. There is no loss in integrity for baking down now. Lets see where Salin want’s to take this. He has gotten much farther then what I would of given him credit for. There is more in the lines of strategy then brute force.” Impetus interrupted, giving Carn the orders. It was a weird conversation of the roles. Salin was a lower general, Carn was a general, and Impetus was a high general. Impetus’s words won over all and they seemed to prefer Salins over Carn’s. Carn had no choice but to except his role and ordered a full retreat. They would pull back behind safe lines and heal up. The provisions sent and landed safely near the mother ship. All lives still intact where attended medical help that needed it.

“Yes Impetus. You have my word. But if this thing doesn’t work. I’m taking it to Joa Boo, you will see just how wrong it is for you to take his word. I’m the one with more winning experience.” Carn said angrily with his added little threat.

“faces and titles only show what you have done, not what you can do.” Impetus said and shut Carn up for good. “Salin I hope you know what your doing. All of Aeonce is looking down on this battle right now. It is very important that we win.”

The battle was swift and clean as both sides took advantage of the time. The Omega clumped many more men into the third and forth floor of Roderick. May of the reinforcements on the Kine ships where now unloaded and on the battle sight. They where ready to defend all. The Kine ships even docked a few of their best technicians to work on a very special treat for the Dark Hand. The Dark Hand had pulled back everyone that could. Impetus and his little group where deep within the Dark hand base and getting recognition from all. The dark Hand was pumped up. Now with all of their new reinforcements they felt like Roderick would be easy to take down. Everything would fall to their might.

“Salin, with all do respect, I would like to either remain near you on the battle field or be given speacil orders to undertake. I have had it with petty knight work. You can call me Eub Wauj.” The knight that followed you out staid close by your side.  

Joa-Boo
Captain

Van Dossel
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Apr 28, 2009 3:55 pm
Salin smiled and clicked his heels together and clapped a hand at his heart, "Sir Wauj if you seek this as payment for the deed of giving me that herb during the battle then I shall be honored to take you into my personal serive!" Eub saluted and turned to leave to prepare himself for the upcoming fight.

Salin walked into the new command room and looked around, few of his remaining officers where alive after the explosino and most of them where now Gorgans who's loyalty lie with Carn. Cran was still mad and took that fact that Impetus had chosen Salin overh him personally. No doubt Carn ordered his men to attack Salin's every word during this briefing. The only sliver lining was that at the moment Impetus was favoring Salin's plans and in the end that would be what mattered.

Salin walked to the potium at the back of the room and a holographic display of the battle field was place behind him. "As you can see honored officers and lords that the battle is now starting to turn to our favor with the reinforcements of Lord Impetus and Lord Cran. The battle for the air is still heavy and we are nearly about to lose one ship to their cannons. They have a BFG cannon on the roof and I have detailed all my aces under renowned pilot Krod to disable the cannon at all costs. At the moment he is engaged in a dogfight next to the cannon and trying to get an opening for bombers to run in and attack their trump card. As to their battle ships our fighters are looking bright as the fresh fighters of Carn's have allowed me to pull back my worn out and low ammoed fighters to rest and resupply. As to the ground we are ungoing preperations to launch a three side attack on the Kine Autonaughts. The plan once more is to have Commanders Crane and Atias attack from the cavern side and Lord Impetus and myself attack from our side while a dettachment under Lord Carn takes flight and drops directly into the center of the Kine encampment. The confusion of the pincher attack will leave them thin in the center, mostly worn out and wonded and the move will spereate the body and allow us to cut it to pieces.

Once this is done we will unload a force under Lord Impetus and Lord Carn that will move in and begin the attack on the third floor while I take the duty of cleaning up the small pockets of resistance that remain on the ground outside."

Everyone nodded as they read and looked over charts of the battle plan. With this Lord Impetus dismissed the commanders.

A few hours later Salin breathed slowly in his armor as Lord Impetus sat mounted on a mighty warhorse next to him. "Do me proud Salin, don't make me regret putting my trust into you and your plan."

Salin nodded and together they watched as the vanguard started moving. At his side Eub sat on a horse as he cleaned his great sword, Salin still had his dueling swords on his back and sat lightly armored on his lighter horse that was more meant for speed and not combat.

Impetus bellowed a war chant and pointed his katanna forwards signaling the advance for the main body of troops. On the other side of the Kine base Crane and Atias sent off their charge as well and soon the Kine where rushing to their barricades to repel the attackers. It wasn't long before the vanguard reached firing range and the blood begin spilling on each side.

Impetus and Salin's unit of knights roared past them into the fire and rode at the makeshift barricade while their thick armor deflected the shots, Salin was lucky that none had came his way as he wore only his leathers.

Impetus stood up and leapted from his horse along with the ninja he arrived with. This stunned Salin as he had not even seen them depart with them let alone how they kept speed with the galloping horses. A spear shot towards Salin and he barely dodged it remindign him that there was no time for silly questions like that. Salin drew his swords and swung both as his horse rode past the spearman. The strikes cleaved the mans head off easily but Salin didn't see the pike infront of his horse and the poor thing was impaled straight through the head. The sudden jerk sent Salin flying off his horse head first into the ground. He could hear his neck snapping as his body twisited on the ground, "Godamn, I love being a vampire!" he proclaimed as he jumped to his feet and saw three swordsmen circle around him. "God dammit!" he yelled and swung at the one in front but was parried. The other two went to swing, Salin was able to use his other sword. The thrid striker never got to land his open hit because Eub, seeing his commander flung from his horse, had trampled through men and jumped off his horse while swinging his massive great sword and cleaved the man's head in half. "Rarwww! For Lord Salin!!" He swung again and cut the second soldiers in half at the waist. Salin did not delay this time and swung his now free off hand sword into the side of the front soldiers and ripped straight into the man's guts and gave him a painful death.

As Eub walked over to see that Salin was alright Salin laughed, "Thank Eub you a graet knight indeed and shall go far! But by now Carn should be lifting off and this battle will end soon!"  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 29, 2009 11:39 am
Eub let his eye’s shift left and right. He was obviously looking for something, but what. He saw it high in the sky and with the location of his survey a smirk grew to his face. High up in the air, over top of the battle field, a large black bird soared powerfully amongst the chaos below. It bellowed a screech and with the known connection between it and the knight watching, took off toward him. The bird, as it came closer to the ground grew in catastrophe in expediential ways. It’s wing length doubled over every so yards until it finally reached Eub. It got closer to the ground and in a split second, just as it passed by him, something seemed to change. All of a sudden, as the giant raven continued it’s flight, tons of enemy soldiers in front of Eub where slain and feel dead to the ground.

You watched in amazement, you had no idea what had just happened because he didn’t see. The Raven blocked all view until it passed where after the event occurred. Did the bird do that or was it Eub. Suddenly it became clear, it was Eub because something about him was different. Instead of a shabby brood sword in his hands, a long scythe with the blade a large as one of the birds wings hung over Eub’s shoulder and did so freely. It was as though he had another hand holding it tightly as both of the other two worked freely at martial arts. He went into battle with just his fists, punching and throwing his foes off. Once they had been punched off or messed up; with the force of a God the scythe was drawn from his shoulder and torn through the horrid victims. He did this with such easy it was hard to imagine that the soldier that had just asked to fight long your side was even real. But here he was, bringing destruction to all that neared.

The huge black bird was another story. It’s flight brought it back to the sky and it’s loud screeches cut fear into all. Who’s bird was it, and where did it come form? The only other person known to own a bird like that was Raven himself and he was gone at another important battle. The wyvern twisted along the wind and then dove onto the crowds of soldiers piling against the Dark hand. It’s talons and force was enough to strike down everything in it’s way.

Eub took to a run, the scythe weight him down. Their was a weird glitch in the way he moved, as though something about it wasn’t real, or you couldn’t see the whole picture. Suddenly, as though you missed it while blinking, the large scythe was gone, and now, cupped between his two hands was a long pike. The details of the amazing weapon looked sharp and dangerous enough to cut through the air itself. He drove himself through a group of 12 atuonauts and easily became them victor over them all by skillfully twisting himself and the end of the pike around to each competitor. At one point the dropped to the splits, let the pike cut over top of him horizontally and then rose into a flip over three men and had the cut spin across and snap vertically to send them flying backwards with mortal wounds. It was like watching a perfectly choreographed movie.

Mean while Impetus and his group charged for the main entrence. They where about their and had fought very hard. They had lost tow more ninja’s and stood only two strong now. They fought strong and where beginning to grow tiered with their push. They where only about another 50 feet from the entrance and where pinned down by some torrents that had been set up to keep anyone away. Most of the guards in-between them and the entrance weighted behind the torrents and watched at the ready. Many of them had long range weapons of all sorts.

Carn finally gave the orders. His signal read perfectly and the drop ships where ready for take off. Many of the battle crazed Gorgans pumped up through chants and let their battle cries roar over the destructive battle field. The ships where all in the air now and coming fast. This was all Impetus needed to get through and finally finish off the Omega presence at Roderick and Barosuk.

Suddenly from out in front Carn ordered a stop as the first few drop ships entered the desired areas. Something was wrong, very wrong and as soon as those ships got close to the drop designation they where torn off course and tossed into part of the mountain. Huge explosion blasted off the sides and rained red and yellow over the battle field. What was happening? Carn, with furry ordered the ships to drop where ever they could. His men where trained for quick drops and allowed them to jump out of the back of drop ships and straight into the battle before the ship ever had to land. They did this with ease and dramatically increased the number of Dark Hand unit on ground. This wasn’t enough for the plan to work successfully though and it cost a few ships to be taken out. Autonuats where ready for the oncoming Gorgans and where able to pick them off even before many of them could get to the ground. The guns on the drop ships where easily handled as cannons and other siege weapons tore into them on sight. It was once again another blood bath.  

Joa-Boo
Captain

Van Dossel
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat May 02, 2009 2:34 pm
(( Drew just to say, how would the storm affect that greatly the drop? There has been a huge battle or airships for the most part unaffected in the same area. Also the Autonautes on the ground would be to busy fighting the troops on under Impetus and Salin, Carn would have waited probably an hour to leave so that the entire camp would be engaged, that was the whole reason the plan was set up the way it was. Also I HIGHLY doubt that their would be spare siege weapons and cannons available to fire at drop ships, they would all be busy firing at Krod, the battle ships, and the ongoing air battle before they fired at the dropships, infact Krod is currently fighting over the aa guns, which are by the BFG which is where he is. Remember these fights are simaltaneous they arn't seperate events.))  
PostPosted: Sat May 02, 2009 3:14 pm
Salin was thrown back as the black raven flew by and swallowed up Eub and almost a hundred men in it. "s**t, what the hell is that thing?" He asked himself as he stood back up and turned to see reinforcements from another part of the camp coming to attack the now dismounted calvary. "Bastards!" He yelled as he hissed and rubbed his thumb down the last courple inches of his blade and hand guard before locking it into place around the hilt.

They where weilding short swords, axes, and spears and some of them that shined in a unusal in the sun and Salin knew instantly that these where not the green freshly trained partisans that he had fought so far. These where the true Autonauts who where fire hardened veterans, champions of multiple campaigns. They wore scrared armor proof of their experience. Some of the lesser foot soldiers around Salin turned and fleed from the autonauts reinforcements. Salin looked around and noted those that stood firm and formed up into lines as the reinforcements came near, they would be justly rewarded for their services.

The first ranks of the autonauts reached them and the clashing rang out over the sounds of the dozens of other fights around the camp. Salin sliced into the gut of a autonaut that had foolishly raised his sword to strike him. He spun around his falling corpse and stabbed into the gut of another autonuat. Even these veterans where no match for the Dark Hand. Soon though he met with one of the autonaut who weilded a oddly shining short sword. They met with a clash and Salin didn't let up and pushed all his weight into the sword and pushed the autonaut back. The autonaut quickly recovered his stagger and sent in another slash that slipped in past Salins blade and grazed his side. The second the blade touched his skin a burning sensation came over him and the feeling of pain seared through his body. "Awwwww" He screamed as he jumped back in a knee jerk reaction and dropped into a feral crouch hissing at the man. Seconds later he regained thought and looked more closely at the sword and realized why it shined differently from the other, it was a silver blade. "Damn you! How dare you come at me with that vile thing! I will drain you to your marrow for this!" Salin sent his first blade in for a strike but was parried by the autonaut. He sent in his second blade and struck the autonaut's sword arm. The blow glanced off his arm but Salin used the range he closed and turned into him where he slammed his elbow into the autonauts face. He could hear the cartilage breaking in his nose as he did it.

The autonaut reeled back as he grabbed his bleeding nose dropping the blade onto the ground. Salin immediatly stepped on the blade as he stabbed into the autonaut's gut. He watched as the blood covered blade dragged part of the intestinests out on its tip. The autonaut let out a scream of horror before falling limp dead on his blade. Salin grabbed the man by his face goluging into eyes as he pulled his blade out of the dead autonaut before surveying the battlefield. All around him autonauts where being repelled by the constent stream of gorgan soldiers. "Carn should've dropped in, why are the reeinforcments coming by land? Damn that will make this a harder fight. At this rate Crane and Atais won't be able to substain an attack for much longer, we need the droop troops to get them to pull soldiers from both sides to fight them. Well I guess we will have to go get serious."

As all the autonauts started to flee back into the heart of the camp Salin gathered up the soldiers and reformed ranks. Once this was done they started marching straight across the camp to meet up with Crane and Atias.  

Van Dossel
Vice Captain

Van Dossel
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun May 03, 2009 12:54 pm
During the early hours of the mourning Veric, Gigull, the elf who told us his name was Emeail, the girl Helvena, and the rich boy who was named Rtien snuck out of the woods and back to the secret entrance of the town. From outside the walls smoke could be seen. All through the night the fires had raged only recently dieing out as the mages fand soldiers from neighboring towns had arrived to help quell the rebellion.

It was early but no one had slept that night, and now soldiers fully armed and alert paraded down the streets. People where being forced from their homes and threatened to help clean the city and wash the blood from the streets. They saw children covered in blood crying in street gutters only to be forced up by soldiers and made to help move the debre from the streets.

The smell of brunt flesh and decay filled the town as the bodies where piled up high and burnt or throw in mass unmarked graves. Hearlds on every major street corner where proclaiming the new material laws be put in place from the time being. As they walked through the streets they saw the full extent of the fighting and resulting looting; doors, windows, and furniture where destoryed and spread out in pieces over the street as solon widows and orphans salvaged what they could.

Soon they reached the town square and saw the most horrifying sight of all, rows upon rows of men, women, and children where on tied and put on the ground as makeshift gallows where being built around them. More guards stood or patroled the lines randomly beating the prisoners or calling out insults to them. They party knew that these where those who where token prisoner during the riot, and also that they would all meet death for it. Helvena started crying as she saw all her friends and people she grew up with covered in blood and wounds as they laid bound and humiliated.

They had seen enough and turned from the square, their next stop was to see the town entrance. When they arrived they saw a new wall was being put up and along three times the towers. On the ground barricades and bunkers where being constructed on both sides of the wall. Dozens upons dozens of soldiers, mainly gunners and archers, where lined up in every defenable position.

The whole ordeal of the visit filled the party with horror and sorrow as they returned to the secret tunnel. They made their way back to the clearing and met with dozens of men and women egar to hear the fate of those back in town. Veric took the responsibility of telling them what they had saw, many of them broke down in tears or were overcome with a viloent rage. After Veric finished telling them the story Gigull stepped up and informed them of something even harder.

"We can't return to Avino for a long time," before he could finish his sentence crys of anger and anguish called out refusing to take in what Gigull said, "No brothers and sisters of the rebellion you must understand, with the failed riot they have called reeinforcements from the neraby towns and are sparing no cost in the rebuilding of defences. If we where to try and fight now all we would achieve is killing ourselfs along with our friends. Avino is a lost city but at its scrafice we gain the oppertunity to attack the now weakened citities they drew reeinforcments from. If we wait from them to finish with Avino we risk them streghtening the other towns defences and all will be lost." Finishing he turned and went over to where Veric and the rest of their group was, "So what do you all think about it?"

Emeail shook his head in agreement, "Yes what you speak is right, staying would only mean defeat. If we wish to kill these bastards we have to strike the other towns while they are weak."

Helvena sobbed, "Are you heartless monster, our friends and families are dying are you wish to abandon them?"

Riten stood up, "Helvena is right how dare you suggest we abandon them at a time like this!"

Gigull looked at Veric for his opinion, "Gigull, I would rather do anything but this but we have no choice, we must leave Avino and find a more secure base. We stand no chance of saving anyone in Avino."

Gigull smiled but it was one filled with sorrow and regret oppose to happiness, "Yes, the seekers will surely come here. We must find a hiding place before they do."

Veric nodded his head as he though of Avino and all that would dieing in the coming days.  
PostPosted: Mon May 04, 2009 9:51 am
Salfos returned with the dragoons for the exchanbe of the eggs. Him and his party thanked the dragoons and apologized for they were misinformed about their kindness. Then Salfos returened to Crimson's house. and entered p lacing the egg on the table.

"One dragon egg....what else." Salfos said and rex took a causal pose against the wall with nariko standing behind him with her arms crossed.  

Salfos Iga Ninja Assassin
Crew

Salfos Iga Ninja Assassin
Crew

PostPosted: Mon May 04, 2009 9:56 am
Rikimaru smiled at the little nymph and raised his hand as Xeno collapsed a pit trapping Toru in with him.

"your not the only one who is deceptive. you can not run anymore little one." Rikimaru hissed.

Toru had a bit of fear strike her as shw was cut off.

Kotaro had rejoined the fight atatcking the lesser soldiers. Hanzo disappeared from under Graver's blade to only apppear right under him as he looked around him. Hanzo back handed him and knocked the knight onto his back. Xeno remeerged screeching making foot soliders shudder in their armor.  
Dark Hand role playing

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff