Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
Hogwarts school of witchcraft and wizardry ^_^ JOIN Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 86 87 88 89 90 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

lanceknightmare

Intermediate Member

8,000 Points
  • Trader 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Sat Mar 22, 2008 6:59 am
(I thought this thread was dead for good but I will be happy to start it back up again. Hopefully we can get more people to join the thread this time around but it's doubtful).

The shockwave was a direct result of the change in power. It seemed as though light had been made stronger. By suppressing all with dark powers. This however was only a mere illusion. Cause the problem itself was much larger than good and evil. In fact, the loss of all the dark power in the universe meant that there would be fewer people to fix the problem. This also meant that there would be less resistance as well.

The unknown figure smiled as he looked down at Saiden who was on the ground in pain. He smiled then started to speak in a mystical voice that seemed to come from no particular direction. The crystal tells me that you are one of the gatekeepers. One of the original people left that can edit the world as you see fit. So tell me....how is it that you failed to stop an abnormality that has deleted everything in the past?

The figure kicked Saiden hard in the side causing him to roll over to his stomach. It's because there never was such an abnormality in the first place, isn't that right?!!

Saiden started to speak in a rather weak voice as he lay there on the ground. No....I have no reason to delete everything to make it new. What would that accomplish anyway? There is no one person that is doing this nor is there a group that can be stopped. Everything was originally designed to be governed by a single family. I guess you could call them royalty but back then there was no need for such labels let alone words. There death before a change could be made to the system is why this is happening. When someone finds a way to fake the signature of the royal bloodline. The Universe as a collective entity rebells and the result is chaos. If there was anything I could do to stop this I have already tried it at one time or another. There is no singular solution only the replacement of the members originally designated to be the admins of this system. The biggest problem I have run into. Was finding souls strong enough to make the transition from worldly beings. To those that can change the world as they see fit.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 09, 2008 6:25 am
Meanwhile Sil was taken to what seemed like another world, when they arrived she felt a shock, something had happened to Saiden, "I know," Mil said. "Don't you worry, I left your friend with a little surprise for that b***h" Sil thought the person looked more like a man. As if Mil read her mind: "yeah, she may look like a man, but she like me, only in a less complete fasion is able to shapeshift. Now, we need to train a bit, a fair ammount of bit actually, around twelve ceturies of time to be more exact." she said in a manner which made it seem like she had something cool to tell Sil.
"How is it possible to train for twelve centuries?" Sil asked, obviously curious.

"From what I could read, you are able to clone yourself. If you haven't noticed whatever experience the clone gains during it's life, is transferred back to you somehow, we're not sure how, but it happens. Now, this place is safe from every attack you can perform. Now, we need someone to train with, you are to clone yourself to the absolute highest number you can and fight my clones, I'm going to train each clone in a different type and style of martial art. This means that your mind needs to focus at absorbing every single one, you will also learn to process more work at the same time, After that you will learn to posess another being, to retrieve memories or knowledge."

Mil suddenly became several thousand Mils, Sil in an instant had the entire open spot filled with herself, Mil's phase grew and soon she had as many, they started the training. Sil was amazed, she could sense every single move, everything happened and were recorded as if she was standing there in person fighting the teacher, one Sil was alone and seemed like it wasn't noticed. She turned around and dissapparated, she appeared in the courtyard at hogwarts, she was back. Her theory was right. She silently climbed the side wall, it was dark and she needed to see the headmaster.
She knocked the window, and soon she heard footsteps. She saw dumbledor open the window and look around, finally he saw her. He invited her inside and she told him what had happened, most of it. Conveniently not telling him about the fact that she was a clone. She told him that she didn't think she'd be running off again anytime soon.

After a while dumbledor looked down at his wristwatch and said, "It's way pas bedtime, Siluetta. It's about time you went to bed, All your stuff are still where you should be" he waved her off and Sil went to bed. Simultaniously Sil and Mil was training harshly, both using all of their worst tricks, somehow Mil seemed to get slower, suddenly Mil stopped a second and a red trible-circle sign lit up on her fore-head, it dissapeared and she started fighting again, this time twice, no thrice the speed. Sil suddenly had a hard time following Mil but this time it took allot less time for Sil to match up, this went on for another couple of hours, Mil went through several more signs, they seemed to all increase different abilities, but all seemed to increase speed in some way.

Suddenly Mil stopped, Sil hadn't noticed it before, Mil looked exhausted. all the Mil's became one again and she motioned for Sil to do the same, obviously she became only two but resided more in the body beside Mil. As the other was sleeping. "You're really energic, where do you find energy?" Sil's answer was that she didn't "I don't find energy, I am energy"
Mil looked doumbfolded, on Sil's forehead there was an anchient alchemic, no, it was older than that. It looked anchient even older than she. The symbol was so incredible that Mil burnt it innto her memory. The symbol dissapated and Mil said "Wow, you are even more incredible than I thought" Mil immediately sent a mental note to agent 192, as she was the one that told her supperiors.

Mil asked Sil if she wanted to continue, but Sil said that she wanted to learn something else. Mil suddenly had a gun in her hand, she raised the gun and shot a immense intent to kill towards Sil, then shot her, Sil fledd the body, the body fell to the ground and was dead. Mil could feel something in the air, and she knew what it was, "Good," Mil said, "Where's the last clone?" Mil was a bit creeped out when she saw that the body stood up and the bullet hole was still there, she could see right through the little teenagers body. Right where the heart should have been was a big hole, slowly, the arteries was rebuildt, then the heart. then the outer parts of the body.

The whole Siluetta Darkling stood there creeping out her new mentor. "Where the hell did you hide?" she asked of the teen. Even more spooky, the teen just said "Nowhere, I hid nowhere." as if she was correcting a student. The two stared at each other a little while and then decided it was bedtime. The bullet Mil shot Sil with was a silver bullet, the silver in this bullet ripped apart a piece of time and space and sent the knowledge Sil had used across the galaxy, through space, time and probability, It landed in the head of a little Mil Raklind that was still growing up, this Mil raklind would later be known Creepy internally in the organization. This was however not known untill somewhat later.  

Thaoh Myrdania

8,200 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Overstocked 200

LanceCalvis
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Apr 09, 2008 7:04 am
The Unknown figure kicked Saiden once again as he lay on the ground. With an annoyed look on his face. He spit on the ground just a few inched from Saidens head. Bahhhh, it much be convient to have no true form. You never really existed did you. You are no more real than a character written in a book. What....you didn't think I would know. I know everything the Crystal knew.

He lifted Saiden with one hand looking at him with sinister intent. YOOOUU will take the place of one of those that were lost. Granted this will not fix the problem at hand it will delay it. Saiden groaned weakly as he looked at the one holding him by the collar. The Unknown figure looked at him with a look of complete loathing. He tossed him five yards and watched as he skidded across the ground causing dust to pick up. Grrrrr I said don't give me that look Saiden. I know you have tried this before and in some way you think staying will help the Universe more. But it will not....or should I say you can't make any major changed without causing major destruction as well. I will NOT allow such a thing to be. This world has suffered enough turmoil from the attempts to make it better. He raised his hand as a crystal shaped light started forming in his palm. What is it going to be Saiden...will you help this world. Or have you become to ancient and frail to cause any real change in the world?  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 23, 2008 9:36 am
When Mil woke up the day after, she noticed that Siluetta wasn't in bed. She sent out a search but couldn't find her. Mil guessed that she was in her own the dimention, Mil sent a query and a couple of seconds later Sil came walking in the door. "Hello" she said in a somewhat tired tone, Mil wondered what she'd done that could make her tired, Sil felt it and said, "I'm not that kind of tired, I've been using my soul's energy the entire night, It needs some recovery before we can train again, It'll only take an hour or so". And as promised an hour later Sil seemed alot more energic.

Mil started talking as soon as they got out to the field, "Today the training is going to be alot more straining, today you are going to be using about three times the number of clones, you are going to fight me like you did yesterday, but at the same time you are going to fight the same amount of clones I will be fighting with another batch of clones of yourself. This is done since you need battle-experience. Eeach day from today forward we will be increasing the number of clones three-fold and applying another battle mode with the new batch of clones. The reason we're doing this kind of training is that it's the best way of increasing your power fast, You however need to be careful afterwards though as a little flinch easily would throw one of the immortals through galaxies when we're done. I'd recommend restricting your powers, I take it you sent a clone back to your world. That was a smart move, stay smart. You need to learn everything you can about that and other worlds. You shall also soon meet your scythe wielding friend. Now, to the training."

Back at hogwarts was a pretty normal day though.  

Thaoh Myrdania

8,200 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Overstocked 200

LanceCalvis
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Apr 23, 2008 12:20 pm
An odd character watched them from nearby sitting on the ground casually. He had a sort of lazy look in his eyes as the figure watched. He had a bottle of wisky in his hand clenching the bottle tightly. Then he started to speak in a sort of drunk way. Yooooo know all of this training is to fight yoooouu buddy rigggh? Whenn the red moon fallls over the starrs at Armageddon an unstoppppable creaturrrre will apppear and sweep the land clean. The man dropped his head a bit as he let the bottle slip from it. In sort of a half awake dream state he started to speak once again. You can't win....AND ALL ATTEMPTS AT VICTORY WILL ONLY FULL HIS RAGE. The area around the man started to distort as he continued. SOOOOO WHAT WILL YOU DO..WILL YOU AID THE MONSTER IS HIS DESTRUCTION! oR SIMPLY DO NOTHING AS EVERYTHING FALLS OF RUIN!! A seven shone from the mans neck like it was some sort of necklace. The man got up and started walking toward them in a sort of creepy way.  
PostPosted: Wed May 28, 2008 5:42 am
Mil was brought out of focus for a moment and a couple of the Sil's was able to get in some good hits, Mil simply continued the training, another clone appeared. Mil stopped in front of the drunkard, "Yes, Jonathan you might be right, but there are still thousands of years till armageddon, Even though she might be only fueling his rage, unlimited rage also has it's downsides. If not by talent, then through continued hard practice. You may rumage around if you like, but please be a bit more loud so that my student gets distracted as well" the clone just stood there waiting for the old drunkards response. To Mil it looked like they had begun to reach Sil's limit, but unlike the day before no glowing occurred, there was no releases, yet. Mil was planning to force Sil to release her seals at least once a day. Mil was somewhat oblivious to Sil's seals, she didn't know the specifics about how they worked, which scared her a bit. As the day progressed Sil seemed to get more energetic While Mil and her companions got more and more worn out.  

Thaoh Myrdania

8,200 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Overstocked 200

LanceCalvis
Crew

PostPosted: Wed May 28, 2008 9:22 pm
The Drunkard took a large drink of the liquid emptying the bottle. He threw the glass to the ground as the shards hit the ground. Then the shards started to spiral into the air like sand in a mini sandstorm. They revealed a date on the calendar. It was only three days away and Saiden had transformed into some sort of red Werewolf beast. The sun in the image shown violet and crimson as the creature stood on top of its fallen victims. The place was Earth, in his normal state Saiden loved the planet dearly. He found morals to be an interesting breed with great potential than even the gods. They could make more progress than an Immortal in the same amount of time. But there short lives acted as a balance.

This creature Saiden was bound by no laws from the beginning. He wasn't bound by a limit to his power. There was no restriction to where he could travel at any given time. And most horribly of all there was no way to destroy him for good. He was everlasting and beyond the range of an Immortal. Now with no restrictions, total rage and no regard towards anything but gaining more power he is totally free to do anything. The eldest of the Immortals have known this for some time that he had no limits and that was why they feared him. Others found the abilities refreshing after getting to know the person better. These elders thought that because of who he was. Allowing him to remain would do far more good than harm.

Soon there will be a threat that rival even him. In his normal state he would be of great help in this battle. But in that state all that will come of it will be the death of our allies. There are seven of us because we are the only ones that survived the last Armageddon other than him. We gathered up the unchecked energy that was unleashed afterwards. The seven of us took that energy and split it between us. Some used this energy for selfish gain. Others chose to contain it for a time when it would be best used. One among us grew hateful of those that waisted this power. So he himself stole it and locked the ones away in a cage. The others myself included willed our energy to him for safe keeping because we felt he was the most capable. I myself was the least wise of the group according to the eldest so I was given the number seven burned into my neck. He tried to claim himself as the wisest but the power knew better. It spoke to all of us at once and said it would chose in time whoever best deserved that number. Until then the King of Dreams will remain without a number but will keep the power safe.

As we speak the warrior that came from the Crystal is preparing just as you are. He fights for good but if he gets the power in the end it will have little use. He can't wield it but would take the energy just to keep from Saiden. For you see he fears that the seven gems will chose him even in his transformed state. And without those gems there seems to be little hope of defeating this new threat.  
PostPosted: Fri May 30, 2008 9:46 pm
A strong wind picked up in the area as a man in a blue cloak appeared beside the man. Five more appeared beside him through different element means. The King of Dreams spoke first as he looked forward at a blank landscape in front of him.

You see...the power you spoke of could potentially be more dangerous than first thought. Its grown quite a bit since the incident you spoke of happened. If I had the choice between giving it to Saiden even in that Werewolf like state...Or any other persons out there I would still choose him. The transformation will cause only a short lived insanity in him. After that it will become a tool for him to wield. He continued to look onward at the blank plain then without warning slashed his arm into the ground as a sword with the something written in the language of dreams in blue glowing lettering inscribed on the blade.

The crystal warrior appeared in the middle of the blank landscape. He began to walk forward as his eyes and hands started to glow with a bright fury. The man didn't seem to be in a mood for negotiations. He continued moving forward as the seven warriors pulled different types of weapons from there cloaks ready for battle.

The crystal warrior started to speak as he continued forward. This isn't a time for battle but a time for alliance. The seven of you will come with me to head off the threat before it grows even more dangerous. The weak earth girl and there trainer should follow as well. The kid isn't ready yet but this kind of situation is the only time such seals of power like they have can be used properly. He pointed his index finger toward the girl then said just a few more words, "what say ye"?  

LanceCalvis
Crew

Thaoh Myrdania

8,200 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Overstocked 200
PostPosted: Sat May 31, 2008 10:28 am
The Sils continued fighting, then the air around them spoke, "I'll see what happens, for now you know where to find me, you'll also notice that you can find me in other galaxies, one of us will be able to join you if you wish. You will have to excuse me, but I'm going to stay here with the organization for a while. My friend here can brief you if you would like to know more about them"

the vibrations of sound stopped and the Mil stepped ahead and started speaking, "Gentlemen, As you may have heard, our organization has existed for a very long time the books she received from her dead forefathers are the two books of truth, the legendary books of truth" As she said, the two books appeared and the ancient covers seemingly glowed darkness. "Sil still needs to gather knowledge, energy and technique. Some of you have heard rumors of the organization. We are old, and even though this universe will meet it's Armageddon, there are countless more where we will continue our work. As we speak she gathers leftover energy throughout the multiverses. If you still feel that there is a problem with her training, you may take that up with the the leaders in another universe, Although I don't think that they'd listen, You may if you wish help her training along by fighting one or more of her clones, I was planning to try to wear her out today also, but it seems like that's not going to happen. You say she's a weak human, try to kill her then if she's so weak"  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 01, 2008 10:30 pm
The King of Dreams signaled for the others to leave him. He held his sword into the air as he started to speak in his own language. The Crystal Warrior scoffed as he turned away. Psst..have it your way fallen king. You're waisting your time with this mortal. Just like your thought that Saiden will not be the end of us it is knowledge versus faith. I've gathered every piece of knowledge there is to know and have come to this singular conclusion. We aren't ready to fight this thing. And striking with anything less than our full strength would only agitate the creature.

The King of Dreams looked ahead in annoyance as the Warrior and the other six disappeared. The king slashed his arm as the student from Hogwarts Jack and his son Elixer appeared beside him. A number of other Immortals appeared as well picking a clone to combat. The lot of them didn't seem to be in a mood for restraint. The lot of them started glowing as they unleashed there own unique attack at there chosen target.

Jack smiled pointing at Sil with a smile. You are my rival forever and I shall surpass you. Then I will go on to challenge these aging relics that have no proper respect for our race.  

LanceCalvis
Crew

Thaoh Myrdania

8,200 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Overstocked 200
PostPosted: Fri Jul 04, 2008 10:14 pm
Some of the immortals was startled when their first attack hit their subjects, somehow though. The clones still fought, a couple was badly damaged, but still fought as if nothing had happened, after a couple of blows the damage was repaired, however this wasn't normal regeneration. Before their eyes the dust on the ground beneath the clones started drifting upwards and somehow turning into flesh on the way up to the clones, one had even lost it's head, but still continued. The regeneration was immense, each time one of the clones lost something the speed of all the clones regeneration increased. The Sils didn't use any weapons, but rather continued gaining battle experience. As the clones kept blocking and deflecting attacks with their limbs the structure of their bones changed becomming more dense, soon denser than concrete. One of the agents from the organisation appeared and started to talk to one of the clones, a new batch of clones appeared and went into a portal that appeared, they went to another multiverse to train there, the training of this one individual became epic, raging through several multiverses. One of the immortals wondered how this could be, she had to drain energy from somewhere, this energy should be drainable. Yet somehow he felt that they were the ones that had to call it a day first. How could a meere human be so powerful?  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 05, 2008 4:13 pm
A large percentage of the Immortals took a few steps backward. In fear of the shear power they were facing. It was insane the amount of regeneration this one had. In fact, the only person they could think of with an ability of this level. Was Saiden Infinity himself, with the ability to actually create energy from nothing. And edit of the world around himself.

The prouder of the group continued fighting. With the thought that no mortal could exceed the training. That came from so many years such as they had lived. It seemed only the ones that had stayed loyal to there training. Actually kept up hopes of winning this match. They all started to power up to match the sheer energy that was flying through the air.

And the sheer overkill of all the energy. Seemed to dance through the air like fireflies. That quickly dispersed, landing on a target then bursting into flames setting the target a flame. This battle was an truth epic. And all would remember it for many years to come.

Jack suddenly stopped fight and just stood there laughing hysterically. He started to float in mid air. As he put both arms in front of his heart in a cross motion. Then slashed both arms outward like he was holding a Rapier Sword. A dark energy spiraled outward destroying all in its path. Even the Immortals that had chosen not to fight were annihilated. And there energy flew over to him like pixie dust. The ultimate power that he was supposed to have received left an empty hole. And had plunged his heart into darkness in his attempt to gain the power. That had been stole so easily by Sil. Because of this the world destroying being that had shone up six times before. Had an empty but powerful vessel to contain itself in. His body had been prepared originally to hold the massive power. That was meant to be given only to the chosen savior of this world. But now, Sil had that power inside of them. And had to watch, as the savior of the world became its destroyer.  

LanceCalvis
Crew

Thaoh Myrdania

8,200 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Overstocked 200
PostPosted: Mon Sep 29, 2008 5:22 am
Sil watched the very fabric of existance being torn to pieces in front of her eyes but paid no respect to it, she simply walked across it as if the earth was still there, and where her footsteps landed the fabric healed, as if she was spreading a virus or something, the one that had showed such emptyness to be able to rip apart reality was mortified by her approach, he despised what was approaching but were unable to do anything about it out of fear.

Mil walked straight up to him and whispered into her ear, as if reading his mind "I haven't gotten anything I wasn't supposed to get, Instead try to find what you are supposed to get. You also need to realize where I have my power from." Mil kissed the destroyer on the mouth, and he was filled with an unexplicable force of joy, So powerfull that the youth of whoom she kissed was thrown off balance, not only joy, but love and affection. All the emotions believed to be good, with such a force that even reality could drain uppon her without it deminishing her powers.

Reality on the other hand loved this development, finally had it found something it could use to mend itself. Mil felt reality starting to drain uppon her powers, It started mending all the multiverses Sil had ran across, Reality for some reason left All Mil and Sil had interacted with in peace. It was much safer to try to mend itself rather than to mend the people living within it, it reasoned.

The boy was left somehow dumbstruck as Sil's kiss hadn't left him unscathed he still felt some of the same love, joy and happiness created by everything. Sil Silently said, "Will you lend us your strength? Or would I have to fight you at some other time?" The question was left unanswered for some time. The sil attending the matter seemed to have all the time in the world. One of her ancestors knocked on the entrance of her world and she let him in.

He said that he was about to Reveal to her something of grave importance
he starte by saying that she had a great problem. "To be more specific, you just destroyed the only enemy you could have at this place on the probability line."; "And how exactly is that a bad thing?" Sil asked of her ancestor. "The reason why he had been chosen as your enemy was that we knew him very well. He would have caused you to grow immensely, Now we have to rely on the fact that another will grow forth."

She still had too many questions to ask and he to few to give.
"One last question then, How exactly does slips work?"
the old man grinned his face and said, "We are sort of hoping you could tell us that, Seeing as you are the only one able to interpret the books of old. The Only thing we know is that every of our decendants that is born, we within the original mindworld Recieve a set number of slips to provide to the newborn should the need arise."

Sil bowed to her ancestor as was custom when meetings were over.
He mirrored her move and left. Mil was lost in space for a moment and gathered her thoughts and pursued the slip-trail. {They are created every of our decendants, this would mean that they didn't neccessary give away all they recieved, Meaning that they would have a bunch at hand should the need arise}  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 29, 2008 12:26 pm
The two faces watched as Sil walked on air repairing the damage that had been done by the destroyer. There was a mixed reaction revealed on the figures face. On one hand Jack thought this was a sight of beauty. Something that he would expect to see from a higher goddess. On the other hand, The Destroyer looked onward. Raising his hand as a red energy filled the ground binding all that had not been destroyed. The figured cried out in pain as they felt there energy disappearing.

The Destroyer took a step back as Mil walked up to him. Just as Jack took a step back canceling out the movement. The figure didn't move an inch as the two eyes showed different emotion. The two souls seemed to be more than just two souls inhabiting one body. They were literally fused together which was a feet that no Immortal could ever accomplish. It was a perfect fusion that seemed to allow the two to work together instead of against each other. The vengeance Jack felt for his power being stolen. Was felt by The Destroyer as sympathy. The figure didn't feel any fear of being destroyed. In fact, after have come and gone so many times. Only to return to a similar looking plain. Time didn't even feel like time as many knew it. After his coming every time it was as though everything was annihilated. Then oddly, by the time of his return it was all renewed. Jack didn't understand how this could be. To him it sounded like there was someone that kept restoring the souls and land to its former glory after The Destroyers coming. This wasn't too far from the truth either. Just as Armageddon came to destroy, another came to protect and heal. He remembered the time before his first coming. This wasn't a time that seemed to travel in a circle that came back to its beginning. It wasn't the same souls brought back in different forms. All the figures he remembered had chosen there fate. Each one had become one of the greater elements that many had given a name to around the world. But in doing so the figures could never interact with the world as many others did. They weren't brought back in another form and they couldn't create a vessel to walk around in. It was as if the figures died and became something more never to return.

The figure felt nothing from Mils kiss. While Jack felt the embrace of her lips on his. The Destroyer only felt an unfamiliar soul nearby. He'd half expected to recognize this one, but it was not to be. Something wasn't right about this one. He knew what Sil was and what they were capable of. Despite there power there were still limits to what they could do. This one however seemed to be hiding something. He'd encountered figures like this in the past. He grabbed a hold of Mils wrists as he started filling them for the emotions of Armageddon. Just as his heart was becoming lighter from the touch of Mil. So was her heart becoming darker by his touch. Mil felt the desire to change this world for the better. The hatred of all of the imperfect creatures that dwelled within it. He felt only contempt for the creatures that waisted the gifts they had been given. And anger at the world that could have been. An image of the great world that could have been flashed in Mils mind. It was absolutely perfect, not driven by chaos. As many would think the designs of Armageddon were based on. He'd lost his original place as one that could change the world. An image of a greater god stealing away that power also was revealed. This was a memory from Armageddons past back when he went by another name and had another purpose. Now his only purpose was to give the people something to fear. So they could band together and become stronger. Since all souls were recreated after destruction. All the strength gained by his coming would be added to them after recreation.  

LanceCalvis
Crew

Thaoh Myrdania

8,200 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Overstocked 200
PostPosted: Tue Oct 07, 2008 10:36 pm
As the destroyer spread his being, he heard a strong voice vibrate his very core, "I have broken out of the loop which you once created, Time No longer has any hold on me. Armageddon or not. You cannot change this. How will you answer, you whoom have been reborn many times over, only to seek the same end. Remember what you were thought before this loop? Every mans end is another womans beginning." Suddenly the rate of transfer between the two seemed to increase untill all of his hatefull emotions was absorbed into this creature, half expecting her to explode he staggared. Somehow he felt relieved, as if a burden was lifted from him. but then again, he could feel the core starting to replinishhis hatred, now he discovered, he hated her for letting him feel that one positive feeling.

Sil did as she always did, moved the hate away from herself and hid it within the energy storage facility she had made. Then again she spoke, this time once again everything vibrated with her speech, even the grains of sand reverberated. "I can Absorb, recount, heal, regenerate every wound or damage you create, destroyer, I shall not name you, as theese so-called immortals would piss on themselves, Instead I shall show them the secrets you hid. They however shall be last in line as they are not likely to move on any time soon. I shall use the organisation Mil Raklind has created to spread the truth throut the multiverses."

The immortals present started getting scared. This creature thought herself to spread something throught the multiverses. Something this powerful. Truly afraid, they started in their anchient language sending coded messages amongst themselves. Planning a coup. The destroyer whoom could read their minds saw people he could work with, something hit him. He had almost forgotten that he could read minds, the others could not. How come she hasn't used it. If she was as powerful as she claimed, why hadn't she used this simple power. He decided to try himself against her he started concentrated on the clone that kissed her, what he saw astounded him, at first he saw an intertwined web of thoughts then appeared a line to the nearest clone. "Clone" he decided wouldn't cover it, as theese were entrie beings all of them.

Following the web he discovered something he thought impossible. After some concentration, he had seen it several placesthe lines connected to the grass, the trees, the bugs, she was connected, even to him. There wasn't any need for mind-reading, because she was. He felt the lingering feeling of defeat in the back of his head, shaking it off and decided that nothing would be lost without a good battle.  
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 86 87 88 89 90 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff