Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
VAMPIRE/LYCAN/HUMAN: BUT YOU MIGHT BE AT RISK/ FALLEN ANGELS Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 86 87 88 89 90 91 ... 123 124 125 126 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

FoxyLadyCall911

PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2007 6:37 pm
* looks at full moon in sky* oh gosh not now! * she said clenching her stomach and screams from the pain* i got to find some blood soon! * she said as she turns into a vampire and watches as her fingernails grow long and her eyes turn black* * she jumps down and starts walking around whincing and holding on to her stomach*  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2007 6:38 pm
a gaurd walks into the trown room with sai his hands are bound GAURD: sir we found him outside looking for Kiera what should we do with him
SAI: Kiera? H-HELP  

Killthisacc

Tipsy Smoker

7,100 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Forum Regular 100

Wacram Glaziuz

PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2007 6:39 pm
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
(thanks Logan ;D)
After Krigoris had Kissed her The Nanobots had given Her memory Back, She remember's It all She Punches Krigoris In the Face he Falls Kiera Had a Black Oera Floats around her Her Eye's Turn Black her Hair Blew as if |There was Wind blowing in All direction's around her Kiera Speaked out Of Pure Rage "There's no Escape now, I have No mercy For you, Cuase I still remember, You took My heart, desaeved Me from the Start, and You Broke that Promiss, and now I realize...It was all just a Lie" She attacks and he Defends Himself

[*gets a bit angry ><* It IS LOGEN ><><>< ;D]  
kiba_wolfs_rain2000
a gaurd walks into the trown room with sai his hands are bound GAURD: sir we found him outside looking for Kiera what should we do with him
SAI: Kiera? H-HELP

(Read My Last Post She is Fighting XD 3nodding )  

iLacey

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
she hears yelling and screaming and looks around, she tightens the robe around her and takes off running again "i have to get out of here" she whisperes running into another tunnel, she stops to catch her breath and looks around "hmm where am i?" she keeps on walking
meanile crashes into her while calling for jenny
she falls to the ground "oof" she said the breath knocked out of her, she looks around the darkness wondering what she bumped into
meaniel gets up
what did i hit
he looks around and sees angel
angel oh my god did i crash into you?
meaniel helps her up
she rubbs her behind "whos that?" she asked looking at him "oh its you" (brb dinner)
did i crash into you?
{kk}  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2007 6:40 pm
Wacram Glaziuz
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
(thanks Logen ;D)
After Krigoris had Kissed her The Nanobots had given Her memory Back, She remember's It all She Punches Krigoris In the Face he Falls Kiera Had a Black Oera Floats around her Her Eye's Turn Black her Hair Blew as if |There was Wind blowing in All direction's around her Kiera Speaked out Of Pure Rage "There's no Escape now, I have No mercy For you, Cuase I still remember, You took My heart, desaeved Me from the Start, and You Broke that Promiss, and now I realize...It was all just a Lie" She attacks and he Defends Himself

(Sorry I was typeing fast XD]  

iLacey

Killthisacc

Tipsy Smoker

7,100 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2007 6:40 pm
(srry) sai breaks free and joins the fight  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2007 6:41 pm
the clone looks at the vampire* oh boy  

Killthisacc

Tipsy Smoker

7,100 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Forum Regular 100

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2007 6:42 pm
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
she hears yelling and screaming and looks around, she tightens the robe around her and takes off running again "i have to get out of here" she whisperes running into another tunnel, she stops to catch her breath and looks around "hmm where am i?" she keeps on walking
meanile crashes into her while calling for jenny
she falls to the ground "oof" she said the breath knocked out of her, she looks around the darkness wondering what she bumped into
meaniel gets up
what did i hit
he looks around and sees angel
angel oh my god did i crash into you?
meaniel helps her up
she rubbs her behind "whos that?" she asked looking at him "oh its you" (brb dinner)
did i crash into you?
{kk}
"what? oh yes, but im okay" she looks around (back)  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2007 6:43 pm
(i gtg do to my character as you would um just let x-XLoveXnXWarX-x controll my character untill im back)  

Killthisacc

Tipsy Smoker

7,100 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Forum Regular 100

iLacey

PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2007 6:43 pm
kiba_wolfs_rain2000
(srry) sai breaks free and joins the fight

Kiera Throws Pushes that have Black Ora around Them at Krigoris He Blocks them And Smirks Kiera yell's "HOW DARE YOU KISS ME AFTER EVERYTHING YOU PUT ME THROW I WILL RIP YOU TO SHREDS!!"
He Lauph's "You Seriously Think you can Win in a Fight With me, You Stupid Worthless Women?!"  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2007 6:44 pm
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
Wacram Glaziuz
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
(thanks Logen ;D)

(Sorry I was typeing fast XD]

*some of Logen's nanobots had infected the man that kissed Kiera and had started to tare down his body, the bots had already started infesting his mind, now blood was going out from every single hole in his body, he was getting eated up from the inside, the man screamed in pain,,, this sensation was worse than any torture that had been used ever!*  

Wacram Glaziuz

FoxyLadyCall911

PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2007 6:44 pm
* falls on her knees and screams* why now! * she said screaming clenching her stomach*  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2007 6:51 pm
*the Abnormally huge diamond that Foxylady's char had stumbled upon started to move towards her, and then a portion of the Diamond went intoo her the whole thing was nanobots,the nanobots started to try to find out her problem*  

Wacram Glaziuz

FoxyLadyCall911

PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2007 6:54 pm
* sees them* WHAT THE! * tries to get them out*  
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 86 87 88 89 90 91 ... 123 124 125 126 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games