Welcome to Gaia! ::

Wolves Of The Wind

Back to Guilds

Sandbox Style Wolf roleplaying. 

Tags: Wolves, Wolf, Roleplay, Family, Wind 

Reply </~~~~~~~~~~Old/Removed posts~~~~~~~~~~>
The Lagoon Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 86 87 88 89 90 91 ... 209 210 211 212 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Willowpelt12

PostPosted: Fri Aug 07, 2009 1:31 pm

Caesar realized that Blaze wasn't showing any energy loss after healing the huge wound on Amiko.
Blaze looked at caesar,"I haven't seen you around your den in forever. This is where you have been?"
PostPosted: Fri Aug 07, 2009 1:36 pm

*Amiko slowly backed away from Caesar and Blaze. she slowly walked to the edge of the water and stared at her relfection. She closed her icey blue eyes hating her new appearance. a breeze blew across the lagoon . Amiko tried relaxing but her mind wouldn't calm down. Her past life flashing threw her mind*

Amiko Hazitie

Willowpelt12

PostPosted: Fri Aug 07, 2009 1:44 pm

Blaze looked around interested,"Maybe I'll stick around. Are BlackRain and WhiteMist with you?"
Caesar didn't realize amiko had left,"Yep and Mist had pups."
Blazes eyes glowed with happyness,"Really? I'm happy she finally found someone. I wish I could find someone." His eyes changed from green to Amber.
PostPosted: Fri Aug 07, 2009 3:02 pm

*Amiko layed next to the water. She kept her eyes locked on her reflection. Her small body didn't feel right to her. She was used to her bigger form, the one she lived with for 7 years. Her icey eyes held many emotions as her memmories flooded her mind*

Amiko Hazitie

Willowpelt12

PostPosted: Fri Aug 07, 2009 3:05 pm

Caesar shrugged,"I don't know. I haven't been here that long."
Blaze nodded,"Hey where did that black fea go?"
Caesar looked around,"Amiko? Amiko where did you go?"
PostPosted: Fri Aug 07, 2009 3:15 pm

*Amiko breathed slowly practicing a calming technic her old master once taught her. A gental breeze blew across the lagoon. The air seemed to calm around her*

Amiko Hazitie

Willowpelt12

PostPosted: Fri Aug 07, 2009 3:17 pm

"Maybe she went for a walk," caesar looked at Blaze then his leg,"Can you heal my leg."
Blaze nodded,"Of course." He touched his nose to it and it healed,"there now your leg is all mended." he looked at the sky noticing it was getting cloudy. He frowned then all the clouds blew away.
PostPosted: Fri Aug 07, 2009 3:22 pm

Sapphire climbed up a tree and sat there in the rain for a moment, her eyes turned black, she turned her head and stared at Caesar. Sapphire sighed and jumped down from the tree. She went up to Caesar and looked at him with her cold black eyes, she hugged him then ran off.

---Crumplet---

Amiko Hazitie

PostPosted: Fri Aug 07, 2009 3:26 pm

*Amiko's eyes slowly opened. Her body feeling more relaxed. she slowly stood and walked towards Caesar. Her icey blue eyes seemed relaxed and untroubled*
PostPosted: Fri Aug 07, 2009 3:35 pm

"Hey your back! Why were you gone for so long?" Blaze was a very curious wolf and asked alot of questions.
Caesar went to Amiko,"Are you ok?"

Willowpelt12

---Crumplet---

PostPosted: Fri Aug 07, 2009 3:38 pm

Sapphire watched as caesar left her, "Umm, personal reasons" she said to Blaze while still watching Caesar.
PostPosted: Fri Aug 07, 2009 3:40 pm

*Amiko smiled warmly. she opened her mouth to say something but was knocked to the ground by a white blur. standing ontop of Amiko was a white female wolf. Her tail held high. she growled playfully. Her eyes a mix of pink and blue* (Its Lukara. new wolf, her profs up)

Amiko Hazitie

Willowpelt12

PostPosted: Fri Aug 07, 2009 3:41 pm

"Oh." He looked at Sapphire with amber eyes but they turned green as he looked at the sky,"Atleast there are no clouds to cove the moon so I can see tonight.
Caesar looked at her confused,"Who are you?"
PostPosted: Fri Aug 07, 2009 3:44 pm

*Amiko growled annoyed and pushed Lukara off. Amiko stood and shook. She walked to Caesar and nuzzled into him*
Lukara smiled warmly. Her bright spirit seemed to make her fur glow. her eyes turned completely pink* I'm Lukara. *She tilted her head to the left smiling. her ears twitched*
*Amiko chuckled and nuzled into Caesar happily*

Amiko Hazitie

Willowpelt12

PostPosted: Fri Aug 07, 2009 3:47 pm

Caesar looked closely at her,"Are your eyes always pink?"
Blaze who was always friendly looked at Lukara,"Hi I'm Blaze!"
</~~~~~~~~~~Old/Removed posts~~~~~~~~~~>

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 86 87 88 89 90 91 ... 209 210 211 212 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games