Welcome to Gaia! ::

Absolute Furry the Guild

Back to Guilds

Gaia's Oldest Furry Guild 

Tags: Furry, Furries, Anthro, Anthropomorphic, Roleplay 

Reply Adult Furries Guild
AFG Sallies Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 86 87 88 89 90 91 ... 1043 1044 1045 1046 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Zanzibar

PostPosted: Sat Apr 29, 2006 3:31 am

Crenn
Congrats are in order I think Rainey. Imagine when you train your dog fully ^_^

No bombs will ever feel safe as they walk down the streets at night!
There, behind the corner, is the bomb dog! Dun dun Dun!

Stalking TNT and Dynamite, preventing them to explode, taking the fun from the boom!
PostPosted: Sat Apr 29, 2006 8:52 am

Rainey_angel81
*head inflates*

Several posts back..I said I was going to the Explosive Detection Trials.....and....

OH MY F***ING GOD.....I got 1ST PLACE!!! Out of ten dogs and I got the highest score of 81 and the second highest was 52 >.>

And I was the youngest with the least trained dog in that field!

eek You pwn so hard.

Zella L.

Krissim Klaw

PostPosted: Sat Apr 29, 2006 11:29 am

Rainey_angel81
*head inflates*

Several posts back..I said I was going to the Explosive Detection Trials.....and....

OH MY F***ING GOD.....I got 1ST PLACE!!! Out of ten dogs and I got the highest score of 81 and the second highest was 52 >.>

Well then, although it was obvious to begin with, it is clear you have a gift when working with animals. Either that, or the dog trained you well. rofl
PostPosted: Sat Apr 29, 2006 1:54 pm

Krissim Klaw
Rainey_angel81
*head inflates*

Well then, although it was obvious to begin with, it is clear you have a gift when working with animals. Either that, or the dog trained you well. rofl

Crenn: thank you. She has already improved about 80% since I started

Zella: Coming out of it, I really didn't think we did so well, but apparently the judge thought different

Krissim: I think it was mutual, the hardest to train dogs make the person a better trainer. She was...at the beginning very distracted and had the attention span of a flea.

Rainey_angel81

Krissim Klaw

PostPosted: Sat Apr 29, 2006 1:57 pm

I always thought it might be fun to work with animals. Like be a trainer for the future bomb detecting bees and wasps they are currently training. It's amazing what us insect folks can do. rofl
PostPosted: Sat Apr 29, 2006 2:42 pm

Krissim Klaw
I always thought it might be fun to work with animals. Like be a trainer for the future bomb detecting bees and wasps they are currently training. It's amazing what us insect folks can do. rofl

Hehe..I saw a study once on how yellow jackets have a photgraphic memory and how you can tell what they return to.

They started with a pattern of gnomes with a bowl of tuna in the middle, then started moving everything.

It ended up, they remembered the pattern of gnomes and then when they put a circle of flamingos somewhere else, the yellow jackets went to those

Rainey_angel81

Krissim Klaw

PostPosted: Sat Apr 29, 2006 2:47 pm

Rainey_angel81
Krissim Klaw

Hehe..I saw a study once on how yellow jackets have a photgraphic memory and how you can tell what they return to.

They started with a pattern of gnomes with a bowl of tuna in the middle, then started moving everything.

It ended up, they remembered the pattern of gnomes and then when they put a circle of flamingos somewhere else, the yellow jackets went to those
Yes, there is a lot of amazing possiblities with some of the tiny little insects that are being looked into. They are also pretty easy to train. A bee can be trained to sniff out a bomb within only a couple of hours. They are just breaking into the possible ways insects can be used. whee
PostPosted: Sat Apr 29, 2006 6:00 pm

Krissim Klaw
Rainey_angel81
Krissim Klaw

Yes, there is a lot of amazing possiblities with some of the tiny little insects that are being looked into. They are also pretty easy to train. A bee can be trained to sniff out a bomb within only a couple of hours. They are just breaking into the possible ways insects can be used. whee

Yeah...I don;t know who would use the bees though..unless by a private organization, since a lot of police dogs are cross trained..and..most civilian handlers and TSA handlers are placed in airport areas, malls and dignitary visits..I don't know if they'd want bees in there..unless it was a fully evacuated building, which most times it isn't.

Rainey_angel81

Angel Natavi

PostPosted: Sat Apr 29, 2006 7:55 pm

Yah know what? That guy who gave me that one picture and said that it was mine? He just threatened to sue me over harasment for simply saying that he was being accused of stealing art.
PostPosted: Sat Apr 29, 2006 8:37 pm

I feel like an a**. If people don't wanna chat but need to be on messengers, please put a message up or something. I'm really embarassed right now for bugging somebody. This is why I hate initiating contact

Af Mas

Leyla Giselle

PostPosted: Sat Apr 29, 2006 8:49 pm

Angel Natavi
Yah know what? That guy who gave me that one picture and said that it was mine? He just threatened to sue me over harasment for simply saying that he was being accused of stealing art.
He can't sue you over that. xD He can be sued for art theft. I think he's more afraid of losing out on his pixelated gold business. Have you contacted a Gaia admin or mod?
PostPosted: Sat Apr 29, 2006 9:15 pm

Rainey_angel81
*head inflates*

.:.shrieks and grabs you. dances with.:. OH SWEET CHRIST!!! THAT IS SO FRIGGIN AWESOME! OMG!

UglyCoyoteNG

Rainey_angel81

PostPosted: Sat Apr 29, 2006 9:24 pm

UglyCoyoteNG
Rainey_angel81
*head inflates*

.:.shrieks and grabs you. dances with.:. OH SWEET CHRIST!!! THAT IS SO FRIGGIN AWESOME! OMG!

*laughs*
PostPosted: Sat Apr 29, 2006 10:32 pm

Tolera
Angel Natavi
He can't sue you over that. xD He can be sued for art theft. I think he's more afraid of losing out on his pixelated gold business. Have you contacted a Gaia admin or mod?

I havn't contacted anyone. Should I have?

Angel Natavi

Rainey_angel81

PostPosted: Sat Apr 29, 2006 10:41 pm

Angel Natavi
Tolera
Angel Natavi

I havn't contacted anyone. Should I have?

I would contact a mod at least...
Adult Furries Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 86 87 88 89 90 91 ... 1043 1044 1045 1046 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games