Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
SQUAD RP{THE BEGINING OF THE END} Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 86 87 88 89 90 91 ... 245 246 247 248 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2007 4:55 am
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
"psh all you think about is pain" she snapped, she stood up "im tired of this, im going back"
tal looks up at her
you sure you dont want me to go back with you?
he has a sad expression
she looks at him and her face softens "i dont know" she sighs and sits back down, she covers her face and sighs
i could go with you and maybe help free you
tal walks over on his knees and puts a hand on her shoulder trying to comfort her  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2007 4:55 am
Kratos looked at her, "Because that is all life is...one large headache." He said sarcastically.  

irishdawg69

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2007 4:56 am
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
"psh all you think about is pain" she snapped, she stood up "im tired of this, im going back"
tal looks up at her
he has a sad expression
she looks at him and her face softens "i dont know" she sighs and sits back down, she covers her face and sighs
tal walks over on his knees and puts a hand on her shoulder trying to comfort her
she takes off her shoe and throws it at Kratos "and right now your giving me one" she sighs, she looks at tal "Thanks but i dont know......not sure what she has in store for me next"  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2007 4:57 am
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
tal looks up at her
he has a sad expression
she takes off her shoe and throws it at Kratos "and right now your giving me one" she sighs, she looks at tal "Thanks but i dont know......not sure what she has in store for me next"
well i want tp prevent it if she is doing this two you  

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2007 4:58 am
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
tal looks up at her
he has a sad expression
"yea i know that" she looks at the mirror  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2007 4:58 am
Kratos let the shoe hit him. "You should send me in...no one will miss me."  

irishdawg69

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2007 4:59 am
"thats what you think" she muttered  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2007 5:00 am
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
so will you let me?  

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

irishdawg69

PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2007 5:00 am
"its what I know. You seem to try, but lets face it. You don't throw shoes at people you will miss."  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2007 5:01 am
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
so will you let me?
she looks at Kratos "psh you get on my nerves, doesnt mean i wont miss you....." she looks back at tal, she bites her lip then sighs "fine, fine ill let you come"  

Aprilbaby1

irishdawg69

PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2007 5:03 am
Kratos's eyes raised but he said nothing. He turned away as he headed for the door.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2007 5:04 am
"you always leave" she whispered looking away "you always run from fear, never face it"  

Aprilbaby1

irishdawg69

PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2007 5:06 am
He stopped his eyes looked coldly at her. "I don't fear anything. Besides, I wasn't invited along."  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2007 5:07 am
she turns and glares at him "sure you dont, thats why you always run and you never asked"  

Aprilbaby1

irishdawg69

PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2007 5:09 am
Kratos laughed. "I have to ask to put my life on the line? However meaningless it is...it's worth something to me."  
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 86 87 88 89 90 91 ... 245 246 247 248 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games