Welcome to Gaia! ::

Neko ~♥~ okeN

Back to Guilds

Adopt a Neko to put on you profile or in your signiture or rp!! 

Tags: cats, anime, neko, roleplay 

Reply popular Roleplay's and Contest's
Neko school Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 878 879 880 881 882 883 ... 1879 1880 1881 1882 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

xo Angelic Cookehz ox

PostPosted: Sun Jul 19, 2009 4:41 pm
Captain Miaka123
-red viens appear in eyes- y did he die?!...-materializes a a dragon sword- since no one here cares for some one like me...i have to brake my promise to Itka....and die...im coming.....for my onesided love.... -stabs self in the stomach-

Yuka:what the he'll is wrong with you? - getting covers in blood-  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 19, 2009 4:42 pm
Emo_lovin_Punk
Captain Miaka123
-red viens appear in eyes- y did he die?!...-materializes a a dragon sword- since no one here cares for some one like me...i have to brake my promise to Itka....and die...im coming.....for my onesided love.... -stabs self in the stomach-

Hita: Aw s**t! shes suicidal! I have no healing powers...only defense...*turns to Blair* can you do something?

(shes not sucidle shes shoken up from her bloodly drenched past!!!! scream she misunderstood AGIAN!!! scream )  

Shiori_Azure

Flippy flusters Flaky

PostPosted: Sun Jul 19, 2009 4:42 pm
*Guu watches Keiji in Rez's room,meanwhile,Rez is jumping building to building in school seeing if there's anything to do*  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 19, 2009 4:43 pm
Emo_lovin_Punk
Captain Miaka123

Hita: Aw s**t! shes suicidal! I have no healing powers...only defense...*turns to Blair* can you do something?

*Throws sword in air and it disappears and she runs to her lays her down and starts to heal her*  

RaWr-i-lovely

Tendou Satori

Demonic Husband

8,925 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
Neko_Cat_4ever
Captain Miaka123

Hita: *puts arm in front of Yuta* careful your too close.  
busos_gurl
red 14 the sniper
busos_gurl
red 14 the sniper
busos_gurl
red 14 the sniper

his ears stay up when she finishes. " that...that feels weird" he says blushing lighter, his tail wraps around him slightly.

*Smiles* Im sorry i shouldnt touch without perission i was never aloud to touch anyone at my home

"its okay" he says clearing up from blushing. "you had it harder than i did, i wish i was there t help you out"

*Smiles at him* Ya me too

Shirotora smiles back. "so is there anything you want to talk about?"

*Smiles and shrugs* i dunno anything oooooo wanna see my wolf form?

Shirotora blushing says "yeah but, your cloths...wont they tear up if you transform?"  

Alice the Loving

Tendou Satori

Demonic Husband

8,925 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Sun Jul 19, 2009 4:44 pm
Captain Miaka123
Emo_lovin_Punk
Captain Miaka123

(shes not sucidle shes shoken up from her bloodly drenched past!!!! scream she misunderstood AGIAN!!! scream )
(well srry i take it as the same thing, shes still killing herself stare )  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 19, 2009 4:45 pm
Emo_lovin_Punk
Neko_Cat_4ever
Captain Miaka123

Hita: *puts arm in front of Yuta* careful your too close.

*Rez stops jumping and spots them and hides on roof*  

Flippy flusters Flaky

RaWr-i-lovely

red 14 the sniper
busos_gurl
red 14 the sniper
busos_gurl
red 14 the sniper

"its okay" he says clearing up from blushing. "you had it harder than i did, i wish i was there t help you out"

Shirotora blushing says "yeah but, your cloths...wont they tear up if you transform?"

*Shrugs* ya but i dont care ill go into the woods right there and tie em to my leg then change and come back ok *Runs to the woods ties cloths up and then changes and comes back*  
Emo_lovin_Punk
Captain Miaka123
Emo_lovin_Punk
Captain Miaka123

(well srry i take it as the same thing, shell still killing herself stare )

(wut ever... rolleyes )  

Shiori_Azure

xo Angelic Cookehz ox

PostPosted: Sun Jul 19, 2009 4:47 pm
-runs around- yuka: I've done this before. I'm smarter than most my age. Eyes and palms glow redush pink. Puts them over wound and helps the other girl trying to help-  
Captain Miaka123
Emo_lovin_Punk
Captain Miaka123
Emo_lovin_Punk
Captain Miaka123

(well srry i take it as the same thing, shell still killing herself stare )

(wut ever... rolleyes )

(lol)  

Tendou Satori

Demonic Husband

8,925 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50

Alice the Loving

busos_gurl
red 14 the sniper
busos_gurl
red 14 the sniper
busos_gurl
red 14 the sniper

*Shrugs* ya but i dont care ill go into the woods right there and tie em to my leg then change and come back ok *Runs to the woods ties cloths up and then changes and comes back*

"woo" Shirotora says reaching out with one hand to pet her head.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 19, 2009 4:49 pm
-smirks as the broken seal appears on fore head- she was stupid and iggorant...and now i am in control.-gets up and body is cloaked with fire and electicity-AHAHAAA!!! i knew this day would come!see today was her birthday and she never found love so she kept her vow to me and joined Itka and continued her one sided love!!!see how stupid she is?!HAAAHHA!!!  

Shiori_Azure

Tendou Satori

Demonic Husband

8,925 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Sun Jul 19, 2009 4:51 pm
Captain Miaka123
-smirks as the broken seal appears on fore head- she was stupid and iggorant...and now i am in control.-gets up and body is cloaked with fire and electicity-AHAHAAA!!! i knew this day would come!see today was her birthday and she never found love so she kept her vow to me and joined Itka and continued her one sided love!!!see how stupid she is?!HAAAHHA!!!

Hita: *pulls Yuka and Blair away from her* dammit this is getting annoying *twitches and clenches fists together from wanting to attack so bad*  
popular Roleplay's and Contest's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 878 879 880 881 882 883 ... 1879 1880 1881 1882 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games