Welcome to Gaia! ::

Absolute Furry the Guild

Back to Guilds

Gaia's Oldest Furry Guild 

Tags: Furry, Furries, Anthro, Anthropomorphic, Roleplay 

Reply Adult Furries Guild
fuzzy's cuddleless cuddle corner. but we do have pudding ! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 878 879 880 881 882 883 ... 5649 5650 5651 5652 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Twilight of Sorrow

PostPosted: Tue Nov 09, 2004 10:39 am

Reyos
Twilight of Sorrow
Reyos
Twilight of Sorrow
*nips at your Reyos's neck and lays head back on his chest* This is fine for now. *moves paw from Reyos side to his belly*
*nods softly and starts to n** at Twilight's fur, mostly at his chest and neck*
*I tilt my head back over your shoulder and neck, and my hand slides over your tummy fur and down across the outside of your leg*
*murrs softly then opens his eyes and gives Yamino a look* this is still acceptable, we haven't gotten into anmything that would take it over the line, this is still cuddleing, and if you don't believe it's al;lowed look at all the other pages *turns his attention back to Twilight and starts to nuzzle into his chest*
*hug then lets go a little* well, we don't want to upset anyone. *hugs again* [If I take a second to respond it's because Im about to upload a pic. I just finished]
PostPosted: Tue Nov 09, 2004 10:43 am

Reyos
Twilight of Sorrow
Reyos
Twilight of Sorrow
*nips at your Reyos's neck and lays head back on his chest* This is fine for now. *moves paw from Reyos side to his belly*
*I tilt my head back over your shoulder and neck, and my hand slides over your tummy fur and down across the outside of your leg*
*murrs softly then opens his eyes and gives Yamino a look* this is still acceptable, we haven't gotten into anmything that would take it over the line, this is still cuddleing, and if you don't believe it's al;lowed look at all the other pages *turns his attention back to Twilight and starts to nuzzle into his chest*

*sighs*fine.........v.v*shrugs and then thinks*ummm.......hehe^^; want a treat or something??^^; sweatdrop *holds out a pillow case full of different treats* sweatdrop

Yamino_Yugure

3,850 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Consumer 100
  • Signature Look 250

Reyos

6,900 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Junior 100
PostPosted: Tue Nov 09, 2004 10:44 am

Twilight of Sorrow
Reyos
Twilight of Sorrow
Reyos
Twilight of Sorrow
*hug then lets go a little* well, we don't want to upset anyone. *hugs again* [If I take a second to respond it's because Im about to upload a pic. I just finished]
But we arent upsetign anyone, Yamino is mistaken in what she saw, you and I both know that so there's nothing wrong... and we've been alot more intimate here before and no one complained then...
PostPosted: Tue Nov 09, 2004 10:47 am

Yamino_Yugure
*sighs*fine.........v.v*shrugs and then thinks*ummm.......hehe^^; want a treat or something??^^; sweatdrop *holds out a pillow case full of different treats* sweatdrop
*Sniffs the bag* nah, though I probably should eat lunch before class... *grabs a piece of chocolate* Oh and by the way, I'm Twilight (obviously) (page 21 of intro thread if you care)

Oh and Reyos, did you see the pic of me in the intro? It's not great, but I did it myself so Im proud of it.

Twilight of Sorrow

Yamino_Yugure

3,850 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Consumer 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue Nov 09, 2004 10:48 am

Reyos
But we arent upsetign anyone, Yamino is mistaken in what she saw, you and I both know that so there's nothing wrong... and we've been alot more intimate here before and no one complained then...

>.< to this day i regret putting my last name before my first.....it's Yugure!!!.......in japan last name goes BEFORE the first name.........v.v......*is still holding out the pillow case* and besides.....i was just poking fun^-^*giggles* 4laugh whee xp
PostPosted: Tue Nov 09, 2004 10:48 am

Yamino_Yugure
Reyos

>.< to this day i regret putting my last name before my first.....it's Yugure!!!.......in japan last name goes BEFORE the first name.........v.v......*is still holding out the pillow case* and besides.....i was just poking fun^-^*giggles* 4laugh whee xp
gomen nasai yugure-san sweatdrop

Reyos

6,900 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Junior 100

Twilight of Sorrow

PostPosted: Tue Nov 09, 2004 10:50 am

I know no Japanese... so umm.. yeah. *eats the piece of chocolate*
PostPosted: Tue Nov 09, 2004 10:51 am

Reyos
Yamino_Yugure
Reyos

O_O! YAY!*huggles him*how much japanese do you know and how long have you been studying? oh and daijoubu^-^((you'd be surprised by how many people on her know NO japanese))

Yamino_Yugure

3,850 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Consumer 100
  • Signature Look 250

Reyos

6,900 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Junior 100
PostPosted: Tue Nov 09, 2004 10:52 am

Yamino_Yugure
Reyos
Yamino_Yugure
Reyos

O_O! YAY!*huggles him*how much japanese do you know and how long have you been studying? oh and daijoubu^-^((you'd be surprised by how many people on her know NO japanese))
I've been learning it mostly on my own, but I know a bit, enough to muddle through simple conversations *grabs Twilight's tail and pulls him back into a cuddle*
PostPosted: Tue Nov 09, 2004 10:53 am

Yamino_Yugure
...you'd be surprised by how many people on her know NO japanese...
sweatdrop I can speak German... *feels really stupid and curls into Reyoss chest to hide emberassment*

Twilight of Sorrow

Reyos

6,900 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Junior 100
PostPosted: Tue Nov 09, 2004 10:54 am

Twilight of Sorrow
Yamino_Yugure
sweatdrop I can speak German... *feels really stupid and curls into Reyoss chest to hide emberassment*
*laughs and pets twilight, hugging him tight* Ich weiß sie deutches
PostPosted: Tue Nov 09, 2004 10:56 am

Twilight of Sorrow
Yamino_Yugure

*giggles*sorry, hehe^^; i know more than just japanese((that's what happens when you're canadian and live in a small rural area and yuou have a high iq^^; sweatdrop )) i know russian, german, french, and a little bit of spanish*grins at you two*awww....too cute!!^-^((*doodlze some sketches*))

Yamino_Yugure

3,850 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Consumer 100
  • Signature Look 250

Twilight of Sorrow

PostPosted: Tue Nov 09, 2004 10:56 am

Reyos
*laughs and pets twilight, hugging him tight* Ich weiß sie deutches
biggrin *hug* well, I have about five minutes before I need to go to class... unless you give me a reason to skip Reyos
PostPosted: Tue Nov 09, 2004 10:57 am

Yamino_Yugure
Twilight of Sorrow
Yamino_Yugure

*giggles*sorry, hehe^^; i know more than just japanese((that's what happens when you're canadian and live in a small rural area and yuou have a high iq^^; sweatdrop )) i know russian, german, french, and a little bit of spanish*grins at you two*awww....too cute!!^-^((*doodlze some sketches*))
you're another canaidian living in a small area with a high IQ? I know bits of like ten languages or more but wqith three or four of them being more conversant, maybe five

Reyos

6,900 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Junior 100

Yamino_Yugure

3,850 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Consumer 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue Nov 09, 2004 10:58 am

Reyos
Yamino_Yugure
Twilight of Sorrow
Yamino_Yugure

you're another canaidian living in a small area with a high IQ? I know bits of like ten languages or more but wqith three or four of them being more conversant, maybe five

o.o me gtg in like 3 mins and won't be for an hour so see you guys^-^*throws you some candies and runs off* whee =<^-^>=
Adult Furries Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 878 879 880 881 882 883 ... 5649 5650 5651 5652 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games