Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
THE SCHOOL OF ELEMENTS RP (HAS STARTED) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 878 879 880 881 882 883 ... 1010 1011 1012 1013 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lover of Roleplay

PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2007 8:49 pm
Demon sighs and shoves the flames away from him. "I'm a pyromancer too, you idiot. No flame can hurt me." His claws kept going for angel, but dark hands grabbed Kenji as a wall rose from the floor. Once again he stuck another helpless victim to the wall. Dark chains imobilived the thing. He did the same for Hugo, Harmony and, at last, Angel. Done fighting, he shrank and turned the dark color of his wolf form. He studied them, now helpless against his wall. "You didn't realize that I am more than a pyromancer, now did you?"  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2007 8:51 pm
Demon looked at Angel and chuckles. "Flame don't hurt me, stupid. I was made of fire when fighting you, what makes you think I can burn when I am made of fire?"  

Lover of Roleplay

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2007 8:52 pm
she spits on him "ehh your a loser and a pathetic moron, you cant do anything but torture" she rolls her eyes "boring" she looks around "its no wonder why you dont have a girlfriend" she muttered  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2007 8:54 pm
Demon shook his head. "That's all you humans can think about, isn't it? Besides, once I reach my goal, I'll be gone. You shouldn't have gotten mixed up in this mess. If Hugo there had just answered a few questions, you all might have been safe right now. But nope. You are all in danger, now."  

Lover of Roleplay

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2007 8:55 pm
Lover of Roleplay
Demon sighs and shoves the flames away from him. "I'm a pyromancer too, you idiot. No flame can hurt me." His claws kept going for angel, but dark hands grabbed Kenji as a wall rose from the floor. Once again he stuck another helpless victim to the wall. Dark chains imobilived the thing. He did the same for Hugo, Harmony and, at last, Angel. Done fighting, he shrank and turned the dark color of his wolf form. He studied them, now helpless against his wall. "You didn't realize that I am more than a pyromancer, now did you?"
kenji:no i guess i didnt
kenji turns to lava and falls through the chains and reforms into kenji
but im a master at it and im not going to stop with my friends in danger  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2007 8:55 pm
"sure danger" she rolls her eyes "im so scared" she yawns  

Aprilbaby1

Lover of Roleplay

PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2007 8:59 pm
Demon quickly fired five dark arrows at her head, amazingly fast and dedly accurate. Then he turned to Kenji. "Bring it on." He grew, turning to fire. His eyes became black holes. "Let's see what you've got." He grinned. "Though don't you think this is kind of pointless? Pyromancer against pyromancer?"  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2007 9:01 pm
Lover of Roleplay
Demon quickly fired five dark arrows at her head, amazingly fast and dedly accurate. Then he turned to Kenji. "Bring it on." He grew, turning to fire. His eyes became black holes. "Let's see what you've got." He grinned. "Though don't you think this is kind of pointless? Pyromancer against pyromancer?"
maybe but im a wolfstan and if my friends are on the line then i will kill any one who gets in my way to save them
lava wraps around the five demons and turns to stone while smashing inwards  

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2007 9:02 pm
she blocks them with ice, water, and fire "Oo im scared" she yawns and tries to get off of the wall  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2007 9:05 pm
Demon shook his head, adding a casing of diamond to Angel, to keep her where she was. "Nothing can break diamond." He made sure there was an opening for the heart. This time stone arrows were fired at the heart.  

Lover of Roleplay

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2007 9:07 pm
Lover of Roleplay
Demon shook his head, adding a casing of diamond to Angel, to keep her where she was. "Nothing can break diamond." He made sure there was an opening for the heart. This time stone arrows were fired at the heart.
the stone crumbled to dust
dont think i didnt learn more then one element from watching the others fight when i was a student here  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2007 9:07 pm
she made a clone and the clone jumps out in front of her, getting hit with the arrows "your a pain" she said yawning again, she freezes the hole then covers it with fire  

Aprilbaby1

Lover of Roleplay

PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2007 9:10 pm
((Um, how does a clone get out of diamond casing?))

Demon finally let three diamon arrows go. They wouldn't be hurt by fire, and could smash through ice. Very, very few things could stop it. Even if it hit someone, it could go through them, on and on until he stopped it. He hoped it would work.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2007 9:12 pm
((???? its outside of it)) she felt it perice her, she gave a cry and her head hung, she bites her lip holding in the pain  

Aprilbaby1

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2007 9:13 pm
Lover of Roleplay
((Um, how does a clone get out of diamond casing?))

Demon finally let three diamon arrows go. They wouldn't be hurt by fire, and could smash through ice. Very, very few things could stop it. Even if it hit someone, it could go through them, on and on until he stopped it. He hoped it would work.
kenji jumped in front of the arrows getting them stuck in his ribcage and pec's
im not going to let you kill my friends
blood stains appear on his kimono  
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 878 879 880 881 882 883 ... 1010 1011 1012 1013 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games