Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
THE SCHOOL OF ELEMENTS RP (HAS STARTED) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 879 880 881 882 883 884 ... 1010 1011 1012 1013 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lover of Roleplay

PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2007 9:15 pm
Demon grinned, turning to pure diamond. It had taken quite a while to master this trait of his earth element. But when in the afterlife, time seemed to stop, and he had come to avenge Danger. Lifting a claw, he started clawing at Angel, especially her heart. "You shouldn't have been so sassy!"  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2007 9:16 pm
she smirks "its what i am" she grows larger and kicks him, the arrows sticking out, she pulls them out and throws them "loser i have two hearts" she kicks him again  

Aprilbaby1

Lover of Roleplay

PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2007 9:17 pm
Demon stopped, considering Angel. "I'll give you your chance later. If you live that long." Then he turned to Kenji. "I told you I'd only get stronger. You can't beat me. Either become my forever servant, or die by my wrath."  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2007 9:18 pm
Demon easily traps her in a diamond box and then lets a dark hand grab it and pull it securely to the floor. He doubted that she'd be a problem now. "I'm giving you a choice, pyromancer."  

Lover of Roleplay

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2007 9:20 pm
she struggles "your a butt, i hate you" she sends a shock of energy at the box trying to crack it open  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2007 9:21 pm
Lover of Roleplay
Demon stopped, considering Angel. "I'll give you your chance later. If you live that long." Then he turned to Kenji. "I told you I'd only get stronger. You can't beat me. Either become my forever servant, or die by my wrath."
collars are for dogs not wolves
purple fire comes out of the ground and wraps around demon binding him to the ground
its soul fire it isnt a fire but its an element all of its own it binds and controls souls all of wich act on my word
impale!!!
the purple fire makes him start to beat himself  

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Lover of Roleplay

PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2007 9:22 pm
Demon smiles, watching her struggle. "You're helpless for now. Later I will get to you. First I must know what Kenji wishes."  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2007 9:23 pm
"im going to wipe that smile off your face once i get a hold of you" she yells, she pushes against it, she blows fire onto it but it wouldnt even do anything  

Aprilbaby1

Lover of Roleplay

PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2007 9:23 pm
"Fool." Demon set his claws to the ground. "How can it get to a being if that being has no soul? You must understand that, when in my diamond state, I have no soul. Therefore, your stupid soul fire does not work on me! Now, I ask again: What do you choose? My forever servant, and your life, or deth by my wrath?"  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2007 9:24 pm
Demon only glanced at Angel. "You should've stayed away. You never should've come."  

Lover of Roleplay

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2007 9:27 pm
"yea well ill do anything to help my friends" she closes her eyes and tries to freeze the box  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2007 9:29 pm
"You can't freeze diamond, stupid. Anyway, would you rather be my forever slave or die by my wrath?"  

Lover of Roleplay

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2007 9:29 pm
Lover of Roleplay
"Fool." Demon set his claws to the ground. "How can it get to a being if that being has no soul? You must understand that, when in my diamond state, I have no soul. Therefore, your stupid soul fire does not work on me! Now, I ask again: What do you choose? My forever servant, and your life, or deth by my wrath?"
never will i wear a collar and serve someone
the soul fire turns green and starts to burn through the diomond
acid fire  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2007 9:30 pm
she sticks her tounge at him "psh like i have a choice" she kicks it and hits it, she sighs "if i be your slave or whatever will you leave my friends alone?"  

Aprilbaby1

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2007 9:33 pm
(gtg sry)  
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 879 880 881 882 883 884 ... 1010 1011 1012 1013 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games