Welcome to Gaia! ::

Absolute Furry the Guild

Back to Guilds

Gaia's Oldest Furry Guild 

Tags: Furry, Furries, Anthro, Anthropomorphic, Roleplay 

Reply Adult Furries Guild
AFG Sallies Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 880 881 882 883 884 885 ... 1043 1044 1045 1046 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Shaviv

PostPosted: Wed Dec 03, 2008 6:01 pm
Being able to trust my impulse control would be nice.

I'm making a decent amount of money now - not as much as I'd like, of course, who ever does? but you know, I thought, maybe I should go out and get an FPID and a nice, mechanically simple bolt-action rifle, go shooting with it now and again.

Three things keep me from doing this: the cost, the fact that the nearest range is at least an hour away AFAIK, and that I don't trust myself not to get in a mood and decide to solve all my problems by putting the muzzle in my mouth.

Cost is a major factor deterring me from going after Cash Shop items, btw - I just don't care enough about Gaia to spend $$ on pixel art. I'd rather buy books and music, and I do those rarely, because music I want to own is not that common (yay YouTube for letting me test-drive for free) and the books I want to get are (a) relatively inexpensive and (b) once read, can be set aside until they're forgotten and then read again... and again... unless they're exceedingly entertaining, in which case they get re-read frequently. Plus, books are almost sacred and I'm a bit of a pack-rat.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 03, 2008 9:15 pm
CoffeeFox
Everything should still be on the hard drive, so if you transfer it/ have it removed and put into a new computer it should be all right, shouldn't it?
Maybe.....but doesn't the OS go on the hard drive too? So if the hard drive isn't seeing the OS, then what good will popping it in another computer do? sweatdrop  

Manda_Tifa

Forcive Habit

PostPosted: Wed Dec 03, 2008 9:21 pm
Shaviv

I'm making a decent amount of money now - not as much as I'd like, of course, who ever does? but you know, I thought, maybe I should go out and get an FPID and a nice, mechanically simple bolt-action rifle, go shooting with it now and again.

Three things keep me from doing this: the cost, the fact that the nearest range is at least an hour away AFAIK, and that I don't trust myself not to get in a mood and decide to solve all my problems by putting the muzzle in my mouth.

Cost is a major factor deterring me from going after Cash Shop items, btw - I just don't care enough about Gaia to spend $$ on pixel art. I'd rather buy books and music, and I do those rarely, because music I want to own is not that common (yay YouTube for letting me test-drive for free) and the books I want to get are (a) relatively inexpensive and (b) once read, can be set aside until they're forgotten and then read again... and again... unless they're exceedingly entertaining, in which case they get re-read frequently. Plus, books are almost sacred and I'm a bit of a pack-rat.

When did you get demoted...?  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 03, 2008 11:53 pm
I'm bottle feeding, Jasper, the runt of the litter of pups, and I just wanted to know if any of you have a good recipe for puppy formula, right now we have 10 ozs of canned evaporated milk, 3 ozs of boiled water (cooled off though), 1 raw egg yolk, and 2 tablespoons of mayo. And I'm feeding him every 2-3 hrs, around 5 CCs each time.

The poor baby doesn't know how to suckle on his mother, and every time I try to get him to he lets it go, I can even get some milk up and put him to it and he just nuzzles by it. I don't know how to get him to suckle, and right now from what I have seen he is only getting fed from me, his gums are not dry though, so he is keeping hydrated atleast.  

Shadows sweet embrace

Garek Maxwell

PostPosted: Thu Dec 04, 2008 1:35 am
Shadows sweet embrace
I'm bottle feeding, Jasper, the runt of the litter of pups, and I just wanted to know if any of you have a good recipe for puppy formula,

Whatever you use, try to avoid Melamine. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Melamine

Probably already have heard about it, but just in case you want to avoid it if you haven't. You might be going all natural though from the sounds of it, so you may not need to worry much about it.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 04, 2008 8:36 am
Shadows sweet embrace
I'm bottle feeding, Jasper, the runt of the litter of pups, and I just wanted to know if any of you have a good recipe for puppy formula, right now we have 10 ozs of canned evaporated milk, 3 ozs of boiled water (cooled off though), 1 raw egg yolk, and 2 tablespoons of mayo. And I'm feeding him every 2-3 hrs, around 5 CCs each time.

The poor baby doesn't know how to suckle on his mother, and every time I try to get him to he lets it go, I can even get some milk up and put him to it and he just nuzzles by it. I don't know how to get him to suckle, and right now from what I have seen he is only getting fed from me, his gums are not dry though, so he is keeping hydrated atleast.
Most places suggest using high quality formula when bottle feeding baby animals. I bottle fed two of my cats when they were newborns because they were abandoned by a stray. You just gotta keep trying till he latches on.  

Alektorphobia

Alektorphobia

PostPosted: Thu Dec 04, 2008 8:37 am
Forcive Habit
Shaviv

He resigned. I asked him the same thing on Furc lol  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 04, 2008 8:39 am
How do you people do it? Who has a job that they didn't get by having a college degree?

How do you get a job when you have no friends and no social contacts and nobody to vouch for you? How do you get a job when you have no LIFE?

I don't know what to do any more. I'm just TIRED of it, I'm tired of ALL OF IT. I just missed a major test because I ******** slept through it and there's no chance of making it up, no sir. Two days ago I failed an easy math test. I've been doing okay up until this point; I actually had hopes that I would pass all my classes this semester, but looks like that's not going to happen any more.

I think I need to go looking for employment, which I probably won't find. Nobody wants to hire a nobody. But what other option do I have? I've never done well with college; I don't care enough to put in the amount of effort involved, which most people say is minimal. And if I can't care about college, how am I going to care about a job? HOW AM I GOING TO CONTINUE TO EXIST?

It's often said that s**t happens to everyone, but I think that's a bunch of bullshit. It FEELS like it only happens to ME, and when it does, it just keeps piling on. You can shovel it off as fast as you can but it doesn't stop, it just doesn't stop, ever. Other people have worse things happen to them on an even more frequent basis, but it's all relative.

And I'm sure most of you aren't going to reply to this because I'll shoot down all your comments and s**t, so why did I even post here in the first place...

There aren't any answers. There just AREN'T. Not for me. Short of "You're ********, might as well be worm food, pal."  

Rastiel

5,050 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Hygienic 200
  • Profitable 100

Alektorphobia

PostPosted: Thu Dec 04, 2008 10:28 am
If you were that hopeless, you woulda offed yourself by now. Especially since you don't want to listen to any advice whatsoever  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 04, 2008 2:39 pm
Forcive Habit
Shaviv

Demoted? I resigned mid-October.

Edit: what the kitty said <3  

Shaviv

Alektorphobia

PostPosted: Thu Dec 04, 2008 2:51 pm
Shaviv
Forcive Habit
Shaviv

Demoted? I resigned mid-October.

Edit: what the kitty said <3
*snickers* I'm surprised no one else noticed it sooner.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 04, 2008 2:56 pm
I got the apartment <3  

Af Mas

Crenn

PostPosted: Thu Dec 04, 2008 6:05 pm
I'm mated again heart

http://www.furaffinity.net/full/1767291/  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 04, 2008 6:10 pm
CoffeeFox
How do you people do it? Who has a job that they didn't get by having a college degree?

How do you get a job when you have no friends and no social contacts and nobody to vouch for you? How do you get a job when you have no LIFE?

I don't know what to do any more. I'm just TIRED of it, I'm tired of ALL OF IT. I just missed a major test because I ******** slept through it and there's no chance of making it up, no sir. Two days ago I failed an easy math test. I've been doing okay up until this point; I actually had hopes that I would pass all my classes this semester, but looks like that's not going to happen any more.

I think I need to go looking for employment, which I probably won't find. Nobody wants to hire a nobody. But what other option do I have? I've never done well with college; I don't care enough to put in the amount of effort involved, which most people say is minimal. And if I can't care about college, how am I going to care about a job? HOW AM I GOING TO CONTINUE TO EXIST?

It's often said that s**t happens to everyone, but I think that's a bunch of bullshit. It FEELS like it only happens to ME, and when it does, it just keeps piling on. You can shovel it off as fast as you can but it doesn't stop, it just doesn't stop, ever. Other people have worse things happen to them on an even more frequent basis, but it's all relative.

And I'm sure most of you aren't going to reply to this because I'll shoot down all your comments and s**t, so why did I even post here in the first place...

There aren't any answers. There just AREN'T. Not for me. Short of "You're ********, might as well be worm food, pal."

I got a job without going to college.

The best thing I've found is to have a good, professional resume, and to go to interviews with a "can do" attitude. It's not that places don't want to hire a nobody, it's that they don't want to hire people who look and act miserable.
And...I now you don't want s**t jobs, but the higher you work up to, the more likely somewhere else (better) will hire you faster....the more that you take jobs and drop out within a year, the more places will think that you will not be reliable.  

Rainey_angel81

Selene Aries

PostPosted: Thu Dec 04, 2008 6:32 pm
Asphyxiat!on

*snickers* I'm surprised no one else noticed it sooner.

I don't always notice the color of someone's name. X3 I just noticed when Kriss said something.

Is cool you two talk on FurC, though. I tried that place for a bit long ago, scared me. Still, liked it more than SL.

Adult Furries Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 880 881 882 883 884 885 ... 1043 1044 1045 1046 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games