Welcome to Gaia! ::

Neko ~♥~ okeN

Back to Guilds

Adopt a Neko to put on you profile or in your signiture or rp!! 

Tags: cats, anime, neko, roleplay 

Reply popular Roleplay's and Contest's
Neko school Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 881 882 883 884 885 886 ... 1879 1880 1881 1882 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Alice the Loving

PostPosted: Sun Jul 19, 2009 5:11 pm
busos_gurl
red 14 the sniper
busos_gurl
red 14 the sniper
busos_gurl
red 14 the sniper

"woo" Shirotora says reaching out with one hand to pet her head.

*Leans into the scratching*

while scrathing her head lightly, he asks "do you want me to change too?"

*Blinks and nods alittle*

"okay" Shirotora runs into the forest and takes off his cloths and hangs them in a tree and turns in to his White tiger cub form and runs back.

*Speaks in canine laugnuage* Your beautiful *rubs her head on his*

blushing beneath is fur he responds. " you look beautiful too" he licks her cheek once.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 19, 2009 5:12 pm
Captain Miaka123
Neko_Cat_4ever
Captain Miaka123
to bad there isnt a reincarnation of Itka!!! twisted to bad Ktokiyanagi was such a vunderable heart!! no one MAY be able to stop me now!!!ha....hahaaa....

Itka is alive. She is to be the most powerful witch. The spell brings all parts of the body together and gives the body all it needs to survives. Can olny be used in dire situations.

the Itka im talking about is a guy sweatdrop

It works on guys too.
Yuka is now dying on her father Kinimarus grave. Yuka: I'm sorry father... crying  

xo Angelic Cookehz ox

iiAngel of Death Temari

PostPosted: Sun Jul 19, 2009 5:14 pm
busos_gurl
iiAngel of Death Temari
busos_gurl
iiAngel of Death Temari
busos_gurl
iiAngel of Death Temari
Akey:Lalala
Koi:...

*Danny runs to Akey* Hey love *Picks her up hugs her and kisses her*

Danny!!! *hugs and kisses back*

*Smiles and Blinks to the falls* I finished the house *Turns her to face it*

*gasp and eyes turn wide and smiles really big then turns and jumps up and hugs him super tight* ITS BUTEIFUL DANNY!!!!!

*Holds onto her* Glad you like it its fully furnished and such all you have to do is pick our room

*smiles and nods head*  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 19, 2009 5:14 pm
Captain Miaka123
Emo_lovin_Punk
Emo_lovin_Punk
Captain Miaka123
Emo_lovin_Punk
Captain Miaka123
-appears behind Hita and elricutes her- then hops on top of a tree- sorry but only one person can strop me and hes DEAD!!! because I killed him!!thats right Itka!!!

Hita: *howls in pain then growls and pounces at Kto snapping at her throat*

glows frost over throat and heals it then twists neck- see?? all better!!hahahaaa!!! to bad that girl was so stupid!she mightive lived!!!!but to bad!

Hita: *still alive but in pain, whimpering* i didnt get ressurrected to just die the next day

Von: your right you didnt. Kiana!
Kiana: *runs over to Hita and starts healing her*
Von: now...i dont enjoy violence but i suppose ill have to endure it for my sister. *flicks wrists and Kto goes flying into a tree, knocking it out of its roots*

-disappears then reappears behind von and catches him on fire and freezes his legs in place-

Von: sorry miss but that doesnt work on me *snaps and a force feild appears around him healing him entirely and making the fire dissapear and Kto is hurled through the air* ....... *flicks his wrists and her attack is reversed*  

Tendou Satori

Demonic Husband

8,925 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50

Shiori_Azure

PostPosted: Sun Jul 19, 2009 5:16 pm
Neko_Cat_4ever
Captain Miaka123
Neko_Cat_4ever
Captain Miaka123
to bad there isnt a reincarnation of Itka!!! twisted to bad Ktokiyanagi was such a vunderable heart!! no one MAY be able to stop me now!!!ha....hahaaa....

Itka is alive. She is to be the most powerful witch. The spell brings all parts of the body together and gives the body all it needs to survives. Can olny be used in dire situations.

the Itka im talking about is a guy sweatdrop

It works on guys too.
Yuka is now dying on her father Kinimarus grave. Yuka: I'm sorry father... crying

nonoonono...the one that Ktokiyanagi fell in love with is a ordinary guy but only he or an incarnation can stop me.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 19, 2009 5:16 pm
red 14 the sniper
busos_gurl
red 14 the sniper
busos_gurl
red 14 the sniper

"okay" Shirotora runs into the forest and takes off his cloths and hangs them in a tree and turns in to his White tiger cub form and runs back.

blushing beneath is fur he responds. " you look beautiful too" he licks her cheek once.

*Smiles and licks back then lays down on grass*  

RaWr-i-lovely

Shiori_Azure

PostPosted: Sun Jul 19, 2009 5:17 pm
Emo_lovin_Punk
Captain Miaka123
Emo_lovin_Punk
Emo_lovin_Punk
Captain Miaka123

glows frost over throat and heals it then twists neck- see?? all better!!hahahaaa!!! to bad that girl was so stupid!she mightive lived!!!!but to bad!

Hita: *still alive but in pain, whimpering* i didnt get ressurrected to just die the next day

Von: now...i dont enjoy violence but i suppose ill have to endure it for my sister. *flicks wrists and Kto goes flying into a tree, knocking it out of its roots*

-disappears then reappears behind von and catches him on fire and freezes his legs in place-

Von: sorry miss but that doesnt work on me *snaps and a force feild appears around him healing him entirely and making the fire dissapear and Kto is hurled through the air* ....... *flicks his wrists and her attack is reversed*

HA! my own attack wont work on me! -forms a crystal prism around herself-  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 19, 2009 5:17 pm
Shiho, Haru is on vaca and he said bye and he loves u.  

xo Angelic Cookehz ox

Tendou Satori

Demonic Husband

8,925 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Sun Jul 19, 2009 5:19 pm
Captain Miaka123
Emo_lovin_Punk
Captain Miaka123
Emo_lovin_Punk
Emo_lovin_Punk
Captain Miaka123

Von: hm, impressive. your a skilled fighter, and an attractive one at that *holds hand to the air and lightning strikes Kto* and i am truly sorry that we are stuck in combat like this....  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 19, 2009 5:20 pm
busos_gurl
red 14 the sniper
busos_gurl
red 14 the sniper
busos_gurl
red 14 the sniper

Shirotora loses his balance and falls over. he sits up quickly, "no one saw that i hope" he says laying down next to her.  

Alice the Loving

Shiori_Azure

PostPosted: Sun Jul 19, 2009 5:22 pm
Emo_lovin_Punk
Captain Miaka123
Emo_lovin_Punk
Captain Miaka123
Emo_lovin_Punk

Von: hm, impressive. your a skilled fighter, and an attractive one at that *holds hand to the air and lightning strikes Kto* and i am truly sorry that we are stuck in combat like this....

y thank you..-gets hit by lighting- ahh....that actully felt GOOD! ^^ i feel much more energized and flexable!nyaaaan~~.....  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 19, 2009 5:23 pm
red 14 the sniper
busos_gurl
red 14 the sniper
busos_gurl
red 14 the sniper

Shirotora loses his balance and falls over. he sits up quickly, "no one saw that i hope" he says laying down next to her.

*Smiles* Saw what? *She blinks and her eyes go from the oridginal color to a molten goldish color*  

RaWr-i-lovely

Tendou Satori

Demonic Husband

8,925 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Sun Jul 19, 2009 5:23 pm
Captain Miaka123
Emo_lovin_Punk
Captain Miaka123
Emo_lovin_Punk
Captain Miaka123
Emo_lovin_Punk

y thank you..-gets hit by lighting- ahh....that actully felt GOOD! ^^ i feel much more energized and flexable!nyaaaan~~.....

Von: your quit welcome, flexible enough to stop this foolishness?  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 19, 2009 5:28 pm
busos_gurl
red 14 the sniper
busos_gurl
red 14 the sniper
busos_gurl
red 14 the sniper

*Smiles* Saw what? *She blinks and her eyes go from the oridginal color to a molten goldish color*

Shirotoraa looks up in to her eyes and sees they changed colors. "your eyes...changed...color..." he says confused.  

Alice the Loving

Shiori_Azure

PostPosted: Sun Jul 19, 2009 5:29 pm
Emo_lovin_Punk
Captain Miaka123
Emo_lovin_Punk
Captain Miaka123
Emo_lovin_Punk

Von: your quit welcome, flexible enough to stop this foolishness?

what foolishness???i do this daily until a certain secion is destroyed.the only reason i kept quiet within that weak girl is because she had a weak mind but a very strong heart that could kill me so i made her and myself vow that i would give her power if she killed herself by her 15th birthday and havent found love...  
popular Roleplay's and Contest's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 881 882 883 884 885 886 ... 1879 1880 1881 1882 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games