Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Naruto Guild
- Shinobi Hideout - the Chat and Off Topic zone! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 881 882 883 884 885 886 ... 1486 1487 1488 1489 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Yunako Aori

PostPosted: Mon Dec 06, 2004 9:37 pm
BluedragonJade
*nods and pets her minion sleeping in her lap while opening her other arm for Yunako to snuggle and hug*
*scoots over and snuggles happily* AI! heart  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 06, 2004 9:37 pm
Ok, I am off to bed. Its getting late and I actually have work in the morning. BLEH!!!!! gonk *snuggles everyone* bai bai!!!  

Zhaitan

Yunako Aori

PostPosted: Mon Dec 06, 2004 9:39 pm
Zhaitan
Ok, I am off to bed. Its getting late and I actually have work in the morning. BLEH!!!!! gonk *snuggles everyone* bai bai!!!
...work... I have school, that's alway's a joy! rolleyes

BYE!!! CYA AROUND!!  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 06, 2004 9:41 pm
Jade if I were to draw your avatar for... random reasons... What would you want it to look like? How it is now?  

Yunako Aori

BluedragonJade

PostPosted: Mon Dec 06, 2004 9:41 pm
Yunako Aori
BluedragonJade
*nods and pets her minion sleeping in her lap while opening her other arm for Yunako to snuggle and hug*
*Snuggles back and waves bye to her last minion besides Yunako"aww you saty wif mes?  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 06, 2004 9:45 pm
BluedragonJade
Yunako Aori
BluedragonJade
*Snuggles back and waves bye to her last minion besides Yunako"aww you saty wif mes?
OF COURSE!!! I don't know for how much longer though, I'm going to start going to bed at a halfway decent hour. *clings to her mistress*  

Yunako Aori

BluedragonJade

PostPosted: Mon Dec 06, 2004 9:48 pm
Yunako Aori
BluedragonJade
Yunako Aori
BluedragonJade
OF COURSE!!! I don't know for how much longer though, I'm going to start going to bed at a halfway decent hour. *clings to her mistress*
awww okies*nuzzles and hands her the candy bowl from last time*  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 06, 2004 9:51 pm
BluedragonJade
Yunako Aori
BluedragonJade
Yunako Aori
BluedragonJade
YAAY!!! Arigoto! * takes back the bowl and looks inside to find everything gone except a chocolate tootsie pop* stare Oh joy..  

Yunako Aori

BluedragonJade

PostPosted: Mon Dec 06, 2004 9:56 pm
Yunako Aori
BluedragonJade
Yunako Aori
BluedragonJade
Yunako Aori
BluedragonJade
YAAY!!! Arigoto! * takes back the bowl and looks inside to find everything gone except a chocolate tootsie pop* stare Oh joy..
I didn't do it I don't eat much candy*pets* and offers a pixie stick and twizzlers*  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 06, 2004 9:57 pm
*pounces on all*
boom!  

Biryu

BluedragonJade

PostPosted: Mon Dec 06, 2004 9:58 pm
Biryu
*pounces on all*
boom!
*tumbles back* crying  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 06, 2004 9:58 pm
BluedragonJade
I didn't do it I don't eat much candy*pets* and offers a pixie stick and twizzlers*
PIXIE!!!! *tosses the tootsie roll some where and munchs happily on the flavored sugar*  

Yunako Aori

Yunako Aori

PostPosted: Mon Dec 06, 2004 9:59 pm
Biryu
*pounces on all*
boom!
AAAAH!! *dies* X.X  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 06, 2004 10:00 pm
Yunako Aori
Jade if I were to draw your avatar for... random reasons... What would you want it to look like? How it is now?
*pokie*  

Yunako Aori

BluedragonJade

PostPosted: Mon Dec 06, 2004 10:05 pm
Yunako Aori
Yunako Aori
*pokie*
...*blink blink* Uh well I...*fwaps Biryu for killing her head minion/loveslave * sure you can do whatever you want if you want to draw her just put yourself in there like hanging onto my back or something I want my favorites in there*grins*  
Naruto Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 881 882 883 884 885 886 ... 1486 1487 1488 1489 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games