Welcome to Gaia! ::

Neko ~♥~ okeN

Back to Guilds

Adopt a Neko to put on you profile or in your signiture or rp!! 

Tags: cats, anime, neko, roleplay 

Reply popular Roleplay's and Contest's
Neko school Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 882 883 884 885 886 887 ... 1879 1880 1881 1882 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

RaWr-i-lovely

PostPosted: Sun Jul 19, 2009 5:30 pm
red 14 the sniper
busos_gurl
red 14 the sniper
busos_gurl
red 14 the sniper

blushing beneath is fur he responds. " you look beautiful too" he licks her cheek once.

*Smiles and licks back then lays down on grass*

Shirotora loses his balance and falls over. he sits up quickly, "no one saw that i hope" he says laying down next to her.

*Smiles* Saw what? *She blinks and her eyes go from the oridginal color to a molten goldish color*

Shirotoraa looks up in to her eyes and sees they changed colors. "your eyes...changed...color..." he says confused.

*Closes eyes covers them with her ears then her paws* Im sorry they just kinda do that im sorry if it freeks you out  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 19, 2009 5:32 pm
and her fualt she agreed!HA!!  

Shiori_Azure

Tendou Satori

Demonic Husband

8,925 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Sun Jul 19, 2009 5:33 pm
Captain Miaka123
Emo_lovin_Punk
Captain Miaka123
Emo_lovin_Punk
Captain Miaka123
Emo_lovin_Punk

Von: sorry miss but that doesnt work on me *snaps and a force feild appears around him healing him entirely and making the fire dissapear and Kto is hurled through the air* ....... *flicks his wrists and her attack is reversed*

HA! my own attack wont work on me! -forms a crystal prism around herself-

Von: hm, impressive. your a skilled fighter, and an attractive one at that *holds hand to the air and lightning strikes Kto* and i am truly sorry that we are stuck in combat like this....

y thank you..-gets hit by lighting- ahh....that actully felt GOOD! ^^ i feel much more energized and flexable!nyaaaan~~.....

Von: your quit welcome, flexible enough to stop this foolishness?

what foolishness???i do this daily until a certain secion is destroyed.the only reason i kept quiet within that weak girl is because she had a weak mind but a very strong heart that could kill me so i made her and myself vow that i would give her power if she killed herself by her 15th birthday and havent found love...

Von: *looks up interested* so you are just...say a spirit who moves from body to body?  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 19, 2009 5:36 pm
Emo_lovin_Punk
Captain Miaka123
Emo_lovin_Punk
Captain Miaka123
Emo_lovin_Punk

Von: hm, impressive. your a skilled fighter, and an attractive one at that *holds hand to the air and lightning strikes Kto* and i am truly sorry that we are stuck in combat like this....

y thank you..-gets hit by lighting- ahh....that actully felt GOOD! ^^ i feel much more energized and flexable!nyaaaan~~.....

what foolishness???i do this daily until a certain secion is destroyed.the only reason i kept quiet within that weak girl is because she had a weak mind but a very strong heart that could kill me so i made her and myself vow that i would give her power if she killed herself by her 15th birthday and havent found love...

Von: *looks up interested* so you are just...say a spirit who moves from body to body?

no not at all....i was sealed within her and had to wait til she died and then come out...  

Shiori_Azure

Tendou Satori

Demonic Husband

8,925 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Sun Jul 19, 2009 5:38 pm
Captain Miaka123
Emo_lovin_Punk
Captain Miaka123
Emo_lovin_Punk
Captain Miaka123
Emo_lovin_Punk

no not at all....i was sealed within her and had to wait til she died and then come out...

Von: fascinating! and how was this done? *forgets ever so slightly that they are fighting and looses himself in his quest for knowledge*  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 19, 2009 5:41 pm
Emo_lovin_Punk
Captain Miaka123
Emo_lovin_Punk
Captain Miaka123
Emo_lovin_Punk

Von: fascinating! and how was this done? *forgets ever so slightly that they are fighting and looses himself in his quest for knowledge*

dont let yourgaurd down....hm...-teliports in front of von and grabs his chin -inspects his face then jumps back- Itka?! him no....-stands straight-  

Shiori_Azure

Tendou Satori

Demonic Husband

8,925 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Sun Jul 19, 2009 5:44 pm
Captain Miaka123
Emo_lovin_Punk
Captain Miaka123
Emo_lovin_Punk
Captain Miaka123
Emo_lovin_Punk

dont let yourgaurd down....hm...-teliports in front of von and grabs his chin -inspects his face then jumps back- Itka?! him no....-stands straigth-

Von: *smiles* oh, i never let my guard down, mi lady *traps her in a force field that she can not teleport out of* hm....Itka? no that is not my name, i am Von. *smiles at her* and might i ask you name?  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 19, 2009 5:45 pm
busos_gurl
red 14 the sniper
busos_gurl
red 14 the sniper
busos_gurl
red 14 the sniper

blushing beneath is fur he responds. " you look beautiful too" he licks her cheek once.

*Smiles and licks back then lays down on grass*

Shirotora loses his balance and falls over. he sits up quickly, "no one saw that i hope" he says laying down next to her.

*Smiles* Saw what? *She blinks and her eyes go from the oridginal color to a molten goldish color*

Shirotoraa looks up in to her eyes and sees they changed colors. "your eyes...changed...color..." he says confused.

*Closes eyes covers them with her ears then her paws* Im sorry they just kinda do that im sorry if it freeks you out

"it's cool kioko, i think its a cool ablity" he says with his tail wagging slightly.  

Alice the Loving

Shiori_Azure

PostPosted: Sun Jul 19, 2009 5:48 pm
Emo_lovin_Punk
Captain Miaka123
Emo_lovin_Punk
Captain Miaka123
Emo_lovin_Punk

dont let yourgaurd down....hm...-teliports in front of von and grabs his chin -inspects his face then jumps back- Itka?! him no....-stands straigth-

Von: *smiles* oh, i never let my guard down, mi lady *traps her in a force field that she can not teleport out of* hm....Itka? no that is not my name, i am Von. *smiles at her* and might i ask you name?

-smirks- srry von but im starting to think u are a reincarnation of Itka....the name is Sendotori also in english it would be "Death Bird".  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 19, 2009 5:49 pm
Captain Miaka123
Emo_lovin_Punk
Captain Miaka123
Emo_lovin_Punk
Captain Miaka123
Emo_lovin_Punk

-smirks- srry von but im starting to think u are a reincarnation of Itka....the name is Sendotori also in english it would be "Death Bird".

Von: *chuckles* charming name, Sendortori. hm....may i let you out? will you stop attacking me? *eyes probing*  

Tendou Satori

Demonic Husband

8,925 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50

Shiori_Azure

PostPosted: Sun Jul 19, 2009 5:54 pm
fine..i might be a good girl for now just try no to cross my bad side ok? -smiles brightly- before i ended up like the girl Ktokiyanagi, i was really nice,and i guess i could be like that again.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 19, 2009 5:56 pm
Captain Miaka123
fine..i might be a good girl for now just try no to cross my bad side ok? -smiles brightly- before i ended up like the girl Ktokiyanagi, i was really nice,and i guess i could be like that again.

Von: *smiles at her* well im glad this could be avoided *lets the force feild down*  

Tendou Satori

Demonic Husband

8,925 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50

bones and rot

PostPosted: Sun Jul 19, 2009 5:56 pm
(back!)
mitsuki: eh?! *stares at the fight from far away*
sora: seems as if kto's other self and that guy is becoming friends already....
shouta: he's a powerful one i must say.
raven: i know right.
yuuta: ...................  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 19, 2009 5:59 pm
Koi:*walks outside*
Akey:*see's sora and them and grabs Koi's hand and drages him back*
Koi:Akey let me go!!!
Akey:N-no not a good idea scared *sqweels*
Koi:........let me go...........
Akey:NO!!!!
Koi:.....  

iiAngel of Death Temari

popular Roleplay's and Contest's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 882 883 884 885 886 887 ... 1879 1880 1881 1882 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games