Welcome to Gaia! ::

Absolute Furry the Guild

Back to Guilds

Gaia's Oldest Furry Guild 

Tags: Furry, Furries, Anthro, Anthropomorphic, Roleplay 

Reply Adult Furries Guild
AFG Sallies Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 882 883 884 885 886 887 ... 1043 1044 1045 1046 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sunegami

Playful Nerd

22,040 Points
  • Pizza Party Attendee 500
  • 1000 High Score 100
  • OTP 200
PostPosted: Thu Dec 11, 2008 2:05 pm
So basically, I've been busting my a** these past few weeks to get all my final projects done. I had 5 greeting cards to make in Flash, a portfolio, and a project in Director. I finished the last of the greeting cards today, and that's a huge weight off my mind. That was the bunch I was stressing about the most.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 11, 2008 4:14 pm
Okay, gonna be staying in my new place officially for the first time tonight. Won't have net until tomorrow and such, hopefully, but at least we have a nice working TV now so I have games and movies to keep me occupied during the evening sweatdrop It's not quite the geek hideaway as Doomie's is yet, but eventually it will be. Mostly the gamer aspect, not the computer stuff.

Anyway, those few of you who have my cell number, you know who you are razz You can text me  

Af Mas

Af Mas

PostPosted: Thu Dec 11, 2008 5:01 pm
Apparently, I've found a very weak but present connection to leech off of for the time being >> Sweet  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 12, 2008 1:36 am
Af Mas
Apparently, I've found a very weak but present connection to leech off of for the time being >> Sweet
Ah the joys of a brand new apartment...where everything feels new and exciting and....bare. Hopefully you actually have a bed. When I got into my apartment with my roomie I spent the first 6 months sleeping on the floor!! blaugh  

Manda_Tifa

Alektorphobia

PostPosted: Fri Dec 12, 2008 9:08 am
Af Mas
Lol I've been leeching for the past three months ninja  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 12, 2008 9:19 am
My router, for whatever reason, refuses to recognize my laptop whenever my boyfriend's laptop is connected, so I leech off a neighbor's network when that happens. whee  

Sunegami

Playful Nerd

22,040 Points
  • 1000 High Score 100
  • OTP 200

Manda_Tifa

PostPosted: Fri Dec 12, 2008 3:47 pm
I miss the leeching...I live in a suburban type neighborhood now, and I'm not close enough to the other houses to leech. emo  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 12, 2008 3:56 pm
Sunegami
My router, for whatever reason, refuses to recognize my laptop whenever my boyfriend's laptop is connected, so I leech off a neighbor's network when that happens. whee

Might be that your router's trying to give both of you the same IP address?
Just a guess.
If you want to try something, you could always type and execute "ipconfig /renew" from the start menu run prompt.

Anywhoo!
I've got energy drinks, soda, kettle-baked chips and gummi worms.

GAMING WEEEEEEEEEEKEEEEEEND!

Sonya Khatsworth

Sunegami

Playful Nerd

22,040 Points
  • 1000 High Score 100
  • OTP 200
PostPosted: Fri Dec 12, 2008 4:39 pm
DoomNeko
Sunegami

Just a guess.
If you want to try something, you could always type and execute "ipconfig /renew" from the start menu run prompt.

Anywhoo!

We both have Macs. Will that work from the Terminal? ::is woefully ignorant about stuff like that:: X3

Woo-hoo, gaming weekend~! We're going to a friend's house for a cookie-making party on Sunday. <33

PostPosted: Fri Dec 12, 2008 6:04 pm
Sunegami
DoomNeko
Sunegami

Just a guess.

Anywhoo!

We both have Macs. Will that work from the Terminal? ::is woefully ignorant about stuff like that:: X3

Woo-hoo, gaming weekend~! We're going to a friend's house for a cookie-making party on Sunday. <33
*misses her friends* emo  

Manda_Tifa

Af Mas

PostPosted: Fri Dec 12, 2008 7:11 pm
Haha, I was leeching for about an hour and then that network just disappeared. But, cable guy came today, router was acquired, network was set up and now we have internet. Sweet.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 12, 2008 7:17 pm
Af Mas
Haha, I was leeching for about an hour and then that network just disappeared. But, cable guy came today, router was acquired, network was set up and now we have internet. Sweet.
New apartment...new internet....life is gooooood. mrgreen  

Manda_Tifa

Af Mas

PostPosted: Fri Dec 12, 2008 7:41 pm
Manda_Tifa
Af Mas

Lot of expenses sweatdrop Vacuum: $30. Router: $60. 27" TV: $220. So glad my roommate is splitting a lot of these expenses with me and also glad a lot of stuff we have for furniture is hand-me downs and stuff  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 12, 2008 9:52 pm
Af Mas
Manda_Tifa
Af Mas

Lot of expenses sweatdrop Vacuum: $30. Router: $60. 27" TV: $220. So glad my roommate is splitting a lot of these expenses with me and also glad a lot of stuff we have for furniture is hand-me downs and stuff

Not living with parents: pricless

Selene Aries

Kakarotto-san

Dangerous Duck

PostPosted: Sat Dec 13, 2008 1:17 am
Dang..I want that evolving item pack in the cash shop but once again money is short..x_x

As of right now I'm not getting paid for my work on a game sim I did art for..:/  
Adult Furries Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 882 883 884 885 886 887 ... 1043 1044 1045 1046 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games