Welcome to Gaia! ::

Neko ~♥~ okeN

Back to Guilds

Adopt a Neko to put on you profile or in your signiture or rp!! 

Tags: cats, anime, neko, roleplay 

Reply popular Roleplay's and Contest's
Neko Slave rp Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 884 885 886 887 888 889 ... 1663 1664 1665 1666 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

why do you rp?
for fun
70%
 70%  [ 67 ]
for golds
1%
 1%  [ 1 ]
my reasons are my own...
22%
 22%  [ 21 ]
why, to make ecchi stuff
6%
 6%  [ 6 ]
Total Votes : 95

June Malatesta

6,450 Points
  • Beta Voter 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
PostPosted: Sun Sep 27, 2009 12:10 pm
notingles
June_Malatesta
*june entered the town. she walked around until she saw ed and the open door. curious, she stood outside of the place, her head tipped*
without turning around he closed the door

*june immediately became curius. she climbed up to the second floor window. hanging from the ledge, she opened it and jumped in*  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 27, 2009 12:11 pm
notingles
Neko_Cat_4ever
notingles
((but heart isint here now so you would this time))ed knocked on the door before opening it, the wind was blowing strong behind him, he gave two steps inside "are you... kinyo?"

An arrow shot next to his head with a note.
-If you want me, go through all of us.- There where 5 people standing there.
1. TokoYoshi sword
2. Yuka fans
3.Kinyo arrows
4.Kohaku chain blade
5.Kikyo arrows
"more truble that i imagined... but if you arent easy i'l just hunt the guy that assigned me to do this " ((and heart: you werent when i was writing)) "a guy named hakudoshi"

All:Hakidoshi!?
Ko:How could you...
Y:Your a monster.
T:If you want to get to me...
All:Youll have to go through us!
Kikyo and Kinyo shoot arrows. They both hit. They stick to him and won't come off. Kohaku throws his chain blade.  

xo Angelic Cookehz ox

June Malatesta

6,450 Points
  • Beta Voter 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
PostPosted: Sun Sep 27, 2009 12:13 pm
*june sensed them down below and snuck down the stairs. keeping herself hidden, she watched silently*  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 27, 2009 12:15 pm
June_Malatesta
*june sensed them down below and snuck down the stairs. keeping herself hidden, she watched silently*

TokoYoshi smells her scent. He goes in front of her. "who are you? What do you want?" he growels.  

xo Angelic Cookehz ox

notingles-do-po
Vice Captain

Dangerous Streaker

PostPosted: Sun Sep 27, 2009 12:16 pm
Neko_Cat_4ever
notingles
Neko_Cat_4ever
notingles
((but heart isint here now so you would this time))ed knocked on the door before opening it, the wind was blowing strong behind him, he gave two steps inside "are you... kinyo?"

An arrow shot next to his head with a note.
-If you want me, go through all of us.- There where 5 people standing there.
1. TokoYoshi sword
2. Yuka fans
3.Kinyo arrows
4.Kohaku chain blade
5.Kikyo arrows
"more truble that i imagined... but if you arent easy i'l just hunt the guy that assigned me to do this " ((and heart: you werent when i was writing)) "a guy named hakudoshi"

All:Hakidoshi!?
Ko:How could you...
Y:Your a monster.
T:If you want to get to me...
All:Youll have to go through us!
Kikyo and Kinyo shoot arrows. They both hit. They stick to him and won't come off. Kohaku throws his chain blade.
ed ducked to the left, once dodged he pushed the arrows deed per, so he took the off from the other side "wonder why you say this... he contacted me by an letter... so i guess i'l just try for 3 minutes... more that that and i'l hunt him down" ed said taking out an ceramic scalpel and standing up, he threw it at toko yoshy, but kept his hand extended "bloody sword"  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 27, 2009 12:17 pm
Neko_Cat_4ever
June_Malatesta

TokoYoshi smells her scent. He goes in front of her. "who are you? What do you want?" he growels.

*june smirked*
hello, mutt.
*june's voice was doubled. she laughed before she disappeared into a shadow*  

June Malatesta

6,450 Points
  • Beta Voter 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0

xo Angelic Cookehz ox

PostPosted: Sun Sep 27, 2009 12:21 pm
Kikiyo was standing in awe and Kinyo was watching him carefully. She grabbed the chain blade and took out an arrow. She attaches them and she hits Ed. The arrow gets imended in his body. It has a paper bomb.
K:If you want to kill Hakudoshi you'll die. Plus how will you find him? He's gone in an instant.
Ki:She has a point.
The paper bomb explodes on him.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 27, 2009 12:25 pm
Neko_Cat_4ever
Kikiyo was standing in awe and Kinyo was watching him carefully. She grabbed the chain blade and took out an arrow. She attaches them and she hits Ed. The arrow gets imended in his body. It has a paper bomb.
K:If you want to kill Hakudoshi you'll die. Plus how will you find him? He's gone in an instant.
"when you can change your form... there are many ways" ed said in the middle of the smoke he steped out, he had not a single burn nor cut anymore, once again he extends his hand and scales start to rise from it, as well as an aura apeared inside his hand "apear" the aura extended as if an blade, soon to become solid, his whole body resembled one of an snake "two minutes left" he says rushing at an amazing speed at yuka  

notingles-do-po
Vice Captain

Dangerous Streaker

I_BiT3_Bl00dy-n3CKs

PostPosted: Sun Sep 27, 2009 12:27 pm
*kember looks around and sighs*  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 27, 2009 12:28 pm
notingles
Neko_Cat_4ever
"when you can change your form... there are many ways" ed said in the middle of the smoke he steped out, he had not a single burn nor cut anymore, once again he extends his hand and scales start to rise from it, as well as an aura apeared inside his hand "apear" the aura extended as if an blade, soon to become solid, his whole body resembled one of an snake "two minutes left" he says rushing at an amazing speed at yuka
*june rematerialized between them, holding her sword in front of her and deflecting the attack*  

June Malatesta

6,450 Points
  • Beta Voter 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0

blessedheart

Surefire Gekko

PostPosted: Sun Sep 27, 2009 12:29 pm
amber_was_here_105
*kember looks around and sighs*

(Oh! welcome new person^^)  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 27, 2009 12:30 pm
notingles
Neko_Cat_4ever

Yuka holds her fans to her sides.
Y biggrin ance of 1000 blades!
Her fans prouced 1000 blade shooting at him, seaking his blood. TokoYoshi grabbed Kinyo and swung her on his back. His sword increases.
TCrystal Tetssigu!
The sword shoot crystals out, more powerful than usually, now conntection the blade dance attack.  

xo Angelic Cookehz ox

rena akai

Friendly Seeker

5,200 Points
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
PostPosted: Sun Sep 27, 2009 12:30 pm
blessedheart
rena akai
*she lays down in the field and stairs at the sky more, watching the clouds go by*

(Oh, Okay then)
Shun sees Rena in a tree and smiles as he yells, "Rena!"
*she noitices that someone had yelled for her* oh hi Shun-kun  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 27, 2009 12:31 pm
June_Malatesta
notingles
Neko_Cat_4ever
*june rematerialized between them, holding her sword in front of her and deflecting the attack*
"wonder why YOU are medling... one minute and a half" he says, altoght the sword didnt reach her it made an shallow cut "some of te blood in this sword spiled on you... too bad, becalse it is just as sharp as the sword itself" he says jumping over june and using her back as an surface to charge again  

notingles-do-po
Vice Captain

Dangerous Streaker

blessedheart

Surefire Gekko

PostPosted: Sun Sep 27, 2009 12:31 pm
rena akai
blessedheart
rena akai
*she lays down in the field and stairs at the sky more, watching the clouds go by*

(Oh, Okay then)
Shun sees Rena in a tree and smiles as he yells, "Rena!"
*she noitices that someone had yelled for her* oh hi Shun-kun

Shun jumps down from the tree and walks up to her. "What you doing in this field?" HE asked curiously.  
popular Roleplay's and Contest's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 884 885 886 887 888 889 ... 1663 1664 1665 1666 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games