Welcome to Gaia! ::

Absolute Furry the Guild

Back to Guilds

Gaia's Oldest Furry Guild 

Tags: Furry, Furries, Anthro, Anthropomorphic, Roleplay 

Reply Adult Furries Guild
The Rainbow Paw Club (General chat) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 884 885 886 887 888 889 ... 1438 1439 1440 1441 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Gotherine Foxx

Dangerous Genius

PostPosted: Tue Mar 09, 2010 3:03 pm

Mort reaches behind the bar momentarily as she gives lee the evil librarian stare that she has perfected taking out the Israeli tactical rifle. "I had it written for nibbles I'm giving you the chance to fill in your panels the way you would want i have no problem writing for you" clicks off the safety
PostPosted: Tue Mar 09, 2010 3:08 pm

"When the dark does what the dark does best... it's darkness!!!
Let the dark do what the dark does best... let there be darkness!"

Mortella
Mort reaches behind the bar momentarily as she gives lee the evil librarian stare that she has perfected taking out the Israeli tactical rifle. "I had it written for nibbles I'm giving you the chance to fill in your panels the way you would want i have no problem writing for you" clicks off the safety

Hmm, maybe I should write only my parts then. I have no idea how your characters would react.

And morty, you're pulling a gun on me? You must be in a playful mood then.

Don't tell me you're not a fan of Deathstars. I might have to revoke your goth license. sad

Psycho Lee

Shameless Lunatic

7,000 Points
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Nudist Colony 200

Gotherine Foxx

Dangerous Genius

PostPosted: Tue Mar 09, 2010 3:11 pm

Mort smiles pulling the barrel back so it's not pointing at you ..."Well i kinda thought that you would write in your own material I would tell you what's going on in the panels and i leave you space to react .... Not at the moment actually feeling more Danny filth meets Dresden dolls today actually .."
PostPosted: Tue Mar 09, 2010 3:19 pm

dresden dolls ewww.. not evil enough. cradle of filth, i'm not a huge fan but good choice.

Morty, let's talk seriously. I should be at class but I'm watching an ebay bid...game system and 4 games...

do you have a crush on me? Because honestly I like you as a friend but I don't want a serious relationship. I don't love you.

I haven't loved anyone in years... since maybe 2003... I loved one girl and she never returned the feelings... I loved another and she dumped me and ripped my heart out... I loved another and she cheated on me with a lesbian who didn't like guys much.... I loved another and she was already taken, but would have loved me back if she was single.

I am too evil and too angry to love... my heart is too black.

...certainly we could date, but I think that after a while I'd dump you and go my own way and you'd be sad. sad

Psycho Lee

Shameless Lunatic

7,000 Points
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Nudist Colony 200

Psycho Lee

Shameless Lunatic

7,000 Points
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
PostPosted: Tue Mar 09, 2010 3:21 pm

although I have to admit I am rather attached to you... like a wart that refuses to leave...
PostPosted: Tue Mar 09, 2010 3:24 pm

*thinks* well I better get going. I probably missed a quiz. razz

Psycho Lee

Shameless Lunatic

7,000 Points
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Nudist Colony 200

Gotherine Foxx

Dangerous Genius

PostPosted: Tue Mar 09, 2010 3:29 pm

Mort rolls her eyes a little bit still sitting cross legged on the bar top .... "I don't know i think i could beat you in the black heart category... Dating isn't all that it's cracked up to be ... i don't know ... your really wishy washy i really cant tell with you from day to day either your all, up on my s**t being romantic as hell and the next moment your purposefully annoying me ive been actually trying to read you ... art classes video games ? I would have to say that i have loved but never have truly gotten to attached after i had a bad rash of boyfriends just dieing on me .... not my fault but I wouldn't rule out the FBI busting down my door. I'm to cynical and always wanting the best but secretly preparing the worst. ..... love doesn't really happen first it usually starts off as lust then usually finds a direction. Thanks for the wart comparison.... No i have had nymphetamine stuck in my head for the past couple days accompanied about dreams about having a kid not being married to the father but still being in a dating relationship all very complicated."
PostPosted: Tue Mar 09, 2010 3:33 pm

Mort fumes ..... "Never here long enough to strangle any more....." her tails puff up as she sweeps angrily

Gotherine Foxx

Dangerous Genius

Gotherine Foxx

Dangerous Genius

PostPosted: Tue Mar 09, 2010 3:44 pm

Mort sweeps all around the club
PostPosted: Tue Mar 09, 2010 5:05 pm

Mortella calms don quite a bit and starts to mop

Gotherine Foxx

Dangerous Genius

Blaze Duewater

PostPosted: Tue Mar 09, 2010 5:26 pm

*walks in and plops down on bar counter* Evening =3
PostPosted: Tue Mar 09, 2010 5:33 pm

-walks in, quietly and sits on a bench possibly convientely placed in a corner-

xXxZeh_Emo_FluffersxXx

2,300 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

xXxZeh_Emo_FluffersxXx

2,300 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Tue Mar 09, 2010 5:46 pm

-sighs a quietly, and looks around at the mostly currently empy bar-

what happened to everyone? it's as if this place is like....I dunno a cemetary sometimes.
PostPosted: Tue Mar 09, 2010 5:49 pm

-looks over at the lady in the blue outfit-

oh, someone is here xD -gets off my butt and walks over saying hi-

xXxZeh_Emo_FluffersxXx

2,300 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
Adult Furries Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 884 885 886 887 888 889 ... 1438 1439 1440 1441 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games