Welcome to Gaia! ::

Absolute Furry the Guild

Back to Guilds

Gaia's Oldest Furry Guild 

Tags: Furry, Furries, Anthro, Anthropomorphic, Roleplay 

Reply Adult Furries Guild
AFG Sallies Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 884 885 886 887 888 889 ... 1043 1044 1045 1046 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sonya Khatsworth

PostPosted: Tue Dec 16, 2008 2:56 am
Manda_Tifa
Drink lots and lots of tea! Tea cures EVERYTHING!

And garlic. wink
Given all the colds and coughs going around here, I've been cooking with extra garlic in just about everything lately, or I whip up some quick onion rings (sadly not the fried variety) with morning meals and such. Whatever we've got clogging up our throats, it burns a RIGHTEOUS, TASTY PATH THROUGH IT!

PostPosted: Tue Dec 16, 2008 7:02 am
DoomNeko
Manda_Tifa
Drink lots and lots of tea! Tea cures EVERYTHING!

And garlic. wink
Given all the colds and coughs going around here, I've been cooking with extra garlic in just about everything lately, or I whip up some quick onion rings (sadly not the fried variety) with morning meals and such. Whatever we've got clogging up our throats, it burns a RIGHTEOUS, TASTY PATH THROUGH IT!

I don't really feel like cooking anything with garlic, or anything else for that matter. Was gonna attempt to whip up some eggs but man I feel like crap sad  

Af Mas

Alektorphobia

PostPosted: Tue Dec 16, 2008 12:03 pm
I was surprised by what I got today from FedEx. 24 bottles of Ramune! It's like...Omg, more than I expected to get from anyone. Rainey, you are the sweetest girl ever ;-; heart  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 16, 2008 11:08 pm
Mmmm....Ramune! That's some fun stuff! And the bottles are just fun to keep around!  

Manda_Tifa

Sadinda

PostPosted: Tue Dec 16, 2008 11:17 pm
Asphyxiat!on
I was surprised by what I got today from FedEx. 24 bottles of Ramune! It's like...Omg, more than I expected to get from anyone. Rainey, you are the sweetest girl ever ;-; heart

^^  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 17, 2008 5:26 am
Hmm, liquid candy. =9  

Selene Aries

Manda_Tifa

PostPosted: Wed Dec 17, 2008 9:42 pm
*sigh* So my coworker who was supposed to relieve me yesterday morning got snowed in. I had to hang around about 3 hours after my shift until someone could come relieve me. The bright side to that is OVERTIME!! However, that only left me a few hours of sleep before I had to back again for tonight. Stupid long commute.... stressed  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 18, 2008 10:57 am
Melon Ramune is really...really good....o_o heart  

Alektorphobia

Crenn

PostPosted: Thu Dec 18, 2008 7:10 pm
Seems the power button died on my laptop.... oh well, I knew it was going to fail sooner or later, just means I'll have to try to repair it (It's out of warranty), may also try to fix the mouse not working at the same time.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 18, 2008 9:48 pm
Doot doot.
Last day of school until the holidays break today. Technically isn't, but I'm exempted from the actual last one since the teacher's sick of finding me extra work since I'm ahead of class. I suppose it's a good thing. XD

Played me some Left4Dead this evening and then some Devil May Cry 3 : SE.
Now, well, I don't really know what I'm doing. Killing time? XP|
I should probably be sleeping, but I'm not tired. ._.;

Sonya Khatsworth

Krissim Klaw

PostPosted: Thu Dec 18, 2008 9:56 pm
DoomNeko

Join me and we can be not tired together .___.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 18, 2008 9:59 pm
I am tired, just really not wanting to sleep. However, going to bed anyway.

I don't like going to bed when I am in a mood, cause I know I will toss and turn a lot and not sleep well, but will get more sleep than staying up late till I feel better.

Selene Aries

Sunegami

Playful Nerd

22,040 Points
  • Pizza Party Attendee 500
  • 1000 High Score 100
  • OTP 200
PostPosted: Fri Dec 19, 2008 7:37 am
DoomNeko
Doot doot.
Last day of school until the holidays break today. Technically isn't, but I'm exempted from the actual last one since the teacher's sick of finding me extra work since I'm ahead of class. I suppose it's a good thing. XD

Played me some Left4Dead this evening and then some Devil May Cry 3 : SE.

My last day of class was yesterday, but I have to go in for work today. Which sucks, since it's pouring out. xp

Yay for being exempt-- and yay DMC3~! It's one of my favorite games. <33

PostPosted: Fri Dec 19, 2008 10:54 pm
I found out what in my laptop is broken, a few tactile switches, so I just need to find replacement ones and solder them in... the problem is finding small enough ones.  

Crenn

Sonya Khatsworth

PostPosted: Sat Dec 20, 2008 10:03 am
Well, I talked to my mom today. I guess... it's natural, what with being Christmas and all, that she'd call.
I'm just not sure if I want to see them for the holidays. I mean, I do miss my brother and sister, but I don't how long I'd last, and I don't want to ruin their Christmas either by being all depressed there...

I only asked one thing before hanging up.

I asked mom if... just for one day in the whole year... she'd call me Sonya.
I asked her if... if just this once... she'd treat me like her little girl.

No.
She said... no.

I mean, I know I can't force them to deal with me, but...
...why, not even just for one day? I guess...
I guess acceptance isn't something you can ask for Christmas.
It's a selfish request but... for one day... it would of been a better gift than anything else they could offer me on Earth.

I don't know what to think. My throat was already tight before even asking and I had to hold back during the call, but...
Ugh, I need some tissues, before I get my shirt all wet. x_x;

Adult Furries Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 884 885 886 887 888 889 ... 1043 1044 1045 1046 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games