Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Avatar Battle Royale Guild: R.I.P. KING OF POP ;A;

Back to Guilds

Reply IT'S TIME TO D-D-D-D-D-DUEL
Talk Here (Spam Hut) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 885 886 887 888 889 890 ... 1213 1214 1215 1216 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ragtime Mouse

PostPosted: Tue Dec 04, 2007 10:06 pm

Ho s**t, Gunny slippers!
PostPosted: Wed Dec 05, 2007 2:11 pm

ow ******** that the entire cinema s**t ain't working at all for me

every time a movie is supposed to start nothing happens ..

Goshujin Sama

Dapper Visionary

DrunkenStyle
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Dec 05, 2007 7:55 pm

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

SORRY PIE.

My internet broke for a couple days.

BUT I'M BACK NOW.

It gave me time to redo my OC at least.

I like the new one better.
PostPosted: Wed Dec 05, 2007 9:10 pm

JESUS DRUNKEN.

I TRIED TO CONTACT YOU SINCE SATURDAY. It's practically Thursday now.

Godddd. It's too bad! It's too late! We had to boot you cause we wanted to give people as much time to draw as possible. ): GRRRR.

The Pie

6,850 Points
  • Pie Feeder 50
  • Pie Enabler 100
  • Pie Hoarder by Proxy 150

DrunkenStyle
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Dec 05, 2007 10:56 pm

Shoulda called me.
PostPosted: Wed Dec 05, 2007 11:28 pm

I don't know your phone number. q:

The Pie

6,850 Points
  • Pie Feeder 50
  • Pie Enabler 100

DrunkenStyle
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Dec 06, 2007 12:28 am

Phone book, silly.
PostPosted: Thu Dec 06, 2007 12:45 am

But I don't have a phonebook from California. ):

The Pie

6,850 Points
  • Pie Feeder 50
  • Pie Enabler 100

DrunkenStyle
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Dec 06, 2007 12:53 am

Well then,

you're ******** kidding.
PostPosted: Thu Dec 06, 2007 1:15 am

Why you gotta hurts me

The Pie

6,850 Points
  • Pie Feeder 50
  • Pie Enabler 100

DrunkenStyle
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Dec 06, 2007 9:54 am

No I'm not.

ilu dawg.
PostPosted: Thu Dec 06, 2007 12:43 pm

wow.....i'm still a part of this guild?
daaaaaaaaaaaamn.....
I got the first page to my own comic up on deviantart yesterday though domokun

That Hawt Therapist

Goshujin Sama

Dapper Visionary

PostPosted: Thu Dec 06, 2007 1:32 pm

[ awesomeness ]

hahah to bad u guys don't live near because starting tomorrow i am holding the most awesome very late birthday bash ever wooot .. it ends Monday morning razz .

we have liek multilayer guitar hero 2 on xbox 360, multiplayer guitar hero 3 on the wii, a wii for party games, all the singstars, DDR with stepmania, a chill ps2, a ps2 lan for fighting games (naruto ultimate hero 4 player mode .. WOOOT), a lan of 3 other xbox 360's with 3x halo3 and gears of war, 3 normal xbox's with halo2 .. (but i dont think we will be playing that so much) , mariokarts on the cube and ofcource lots of snack, booze and stuff ..

its gonna be awesommmmmeee.

[/awesomeness]

but that is also on of the reasons my reply for eth or whatever is taking forever .. almost finnished the second page .. 3 to go >.<
PostPosted: Thu Dec 06, 2007 4:51 pm

Goshujin Sama
[ awesomeness ]

hahah to bad u guys don't live near because starting tomorrow i am holding the most awesome very late birthday bash ever wooot .. it ends Monday morning razz .

we have liek multilayer guitar hero 2 on xbox 360, multiplayer guitar hero 3 on the wii, a wii for party games, all the singstars, DDR with stepmania, a chill ps2, a ps2 lan for fighting games (naruto ultimate hero 4 player mode .. WOOOT), a lan of 3 other xbox 360's with 3x halo3 and gears of war, 3 normal xbox's with halo2 .. (but i dont think we will be playing that so much) , mariokarts on the cube and ofcource lots of snack, booze and stuff ..

[/awesomeness]

but that is also on of the reasons my reply for eth or whatever is taking forever .. almost finnished the second page .. 3 to go >.<

Ii hope you got some Marvel vs. Capcom 2 or Street Fighter 3rd Strike going down in there somewhere, because if not that's shameful.

Everything sounds cool though. I DOwish I lived nearby, for once I won't be doing s**t over the weekend.

Zen Rider

DrunkenStyle
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Dec 06, 2007 10:04 pm

Goshujin Sama
[ awesomeness ]

[/awesomeness]

Shiiieet. My friends and I do that every week. Minus all the games except Halo. Hahahah. We'd play other games but we'd stick to Halo since we can't get off that s**t.
IT'S TIME TO D-D-D-D-D-DUEL

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 885 886 887 888 889 890 ... 1213 1214 1215 1216 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games