Welcome to Gaia! ::

Absolute Furry the Guild

Back to Guilds

Gaia's Oldest Furry Guild 

Tags: Furry, Furries, Anthro, Anthropomorphic, Roleplay 

Reply Adult Furries Guild
AFG Sallies Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 885 886 887 888 889 890 ... 1043 1044 1045 1046 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Krissim Klaw

PostPosted: Sat Dec 20, 2008 10:15 am
DoomNeko

I asked mom if... just for one day in the whole year... she'd call me Sonya.
I asked her if... if just this once... she'd treat me like her little girl.

No.
She said... no.

Awe Doomie you got me crying now.

So sorry your parents aren't doing their job, because it is the job of a good parent to accept and love their child no matter what. I think it was a very unselfish request, and hopefully one day they will pull their heads out of the sand long enough to realize what a mistake they are making in not getting to know their daughter.

*Offers mantis hugs*  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 20, 2008 10:43 am
Doom, doll, that really sucks. Your parents should accept you for what you are, and they should respect your wishes. I'm really sorry you have to have such poor parents that they can't do one little thing for you. If my child came to me and was transgender, I would respect their wish and still treat them with respect. People like that, parents like that, don't realize that those actions are what cause so many homosexuals to kill themselves as well as transgenders. It's something that angers me and saddens me. :/  

Alektorphobia

Selene Aries

PostPosted: Sat Dec 20, 2008 10:52 am
You'll always be our tigress Doomie.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 20, 2008 2:37 pm
Aww Doomie, I know firsthand how acceptance can be the only thing you want from parents and you can't get it. *hugs* Just know that even if you can't win your folks over, you still have us here in the guild and some awesome roommates who love and accept you how you want to be accepted! While winning the 'rents over would essentially be nice, I personally think having friends who love you for your choices are the best thing you could ever hope for! heart

This carolling in the stores thing is bugging me. The prompt only flashes once for .02 seconds. I have NO idea what number carol I'm on. *sigh* Is there anything after the boots?

Oh, and I'm giving away junk in the Avvy Advice thread. Come take!!!  

Manda_Tifa

Rastiel

5,050 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Hygienic 200
  • Profitable 100
PostPosted: Sat Dec 20, 2008 5:48 pm
I was SO close to the Coal Sprite priced at 150k, and then it got bought out from under me while I was waiting for one of my items to sell.

I really REALLY hope that another cheaper one goes on sale soon.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 20, 2008 7:09 pm
Doomie, you've always been a girl to me and I hope someday your parents can see you for who you really are.  

Af Mas

J.Kougar
Vice Captain

Fashionable Cat

PostPosted: Sun Dec 21, 2008 4:25 pm

Happy Solstice guys. 3nodding

PostPosted: Sun Dec 21, 2008 4:31 pm
J.Kougar

Happy Solstice guys. 3nodding

Ah, so it is. Was not paying attention to date. Winter been hitting with full force as well.

Selene Aries

Selene Aries

PostPosted: Mon Dec 22, 2008 10:54 am
MUHAHA!

Finally caught up on FA message. Took me over a month to get through them all.

Also, staying home from work because the weather is just craptacular and buses are running as bad as any other vehicle on the road. I waited for an hour, no show, then called work to let them know and they said to go home. Will probably get docked pay, but... oh well, not worth it to be out in this stuff.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 22, 2008 4:51 pm
Well, I won't be doing much traveling for a while. Need to get my car a window first. Some shitface smashed my driver's side window for no apparent reason. It wasn't a car accident; nothing else was damaged and the window was obviously smashed with a large blunt object. It wasn't a robbery; there's never anything in my car, and they didn't even unlock it or anything. Just...smashed it with a bat or something and went along their merry little way. Just mine though, not any of the other cars parked along the street, guess I was lucky.  

shoki_de_nai

Fuzzy Canine

12,900 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200

Selene Aries

PostPosted: Mon Dec 22, 2008 5:11 pm
shoki_de_nai
Well, I won't be doing much traveling for a while. Need to get my car a window first. Some shitface smashed my driver's side window for no apparent reason. It wasn't a car accident; nothing else was damaged and the window was obviously smashed with a large blunt object. It wasn't a robbery; there's never anything in my car, and they didn't even unlock it or anything. Just...smashed it with a bat or something and went along their merry little way. Just mine though, not any of the other cars parked along the street, guess I was lucky.

So I had heard. You sure cannot be going anywhere with the weather as it is with a window missing.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 22, 2008 5:29 pm
Diana Aries
shoki_de_nai

So I had heard. You sure cannot be going anywhere with the weather as it is with a window missing.

Yeah, the five our drive home was awesome without a window.  

shoki_de_nai

Fuzzy Canine

12,900 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200

Af Mas

PostPosted: Mon Dec 22, 2008 9:10 pm
shoki_de_nai
Diana Aries
shoki_de_nai

Yeah, the five our drive home was awesome without a window.

I feel bad for that. Not there was anything we could've done to prevent it or anything, unfortunately, it's just a really bad thing to just randomly happen.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 23, 2008 12:07 am
I don't intend to be cruel, Doomie, but I understand why your parents reacted that way. It's a matter of identity, who your children are, as much as who your peers are. So I can understand easily why your mother might refuse, seeing it as undermining who she is. Not necessarily through malice on your part, but just something she can't do.

I don't know your parents, I don't know if they would be amenable to sitting down and talking. It's worked for me on the difficult issues. That's what I have to suggest. Is it painless? Of course not. Often, if I talked with both my parents about something that bothered me deeply, all three of us would be dipping into the tissues. But what it wasn't, was hostile. We might have seen things differently, very differently, but we still related to each other in the same way, parent and child.  

Josie Mir

Garek Maxwell

PostPosted: Tue Dec 23, 2008 3:11 am
User Image

I want to wish everyone:
Happy Honda Days!
A wonderful BevMolujah!
A merry Shopmas!
And a great new shopping year!

For those of different faiths (you know, non-consumers) I'm willing to extend my generosity this time of the year. For only 100 Gold, you too can be included in Garek's Grand Greeting! Send your "donations" today with the greeting you would like me to say in this post.

(Note: Please don't actually send me money. I'm kidding.)  
Adult Furries Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 885 886 887 888 889 890 ... 1043 1044 1045 1046 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games