Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Avatar Battle Royale Guild: R.I.P. KING OF POP ;A;

Back to Guilds

Reply IT'S TIME TO D-D-D-D-D-DUEL
Talk Here (Spam Hut) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 886 887 888 889 890 891 ... 1213 1214 1215 1216 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Goshujin Sama

Dapper Visionary

PostPosted: Fri Dec 07, 2007 1:05 am

Zen Rider
Goshujin Sama
[ awesomeness ]

hahah to bad u guys don't live near because starting tomorrow i am holding the most awesome very late birthday bash ever wooot .. it ends Monday morning razz .

we have liek multilayer guitar hero 2 on xbox 360, multiplayer guitar hero 3 on the wii, a wii for party games, all the singstars, DDR with stepmania, a chill ps2, a ps2 lan for fighting games (naruto ultimate hero 4 player mode .. WOOOT), a lan of 3 other xbox 360's with 3x halo3 and gears of war, 3 normal xbox's with halo2 .. (but i dont think we will be playing that so much) , mariokarts on the cube and ofcource lots of snack, booze and stuff ..

its gonna be awesommmmmeee.

[/awesomeness]

but that is also on of the reasons my reply for eth or whatever is taking forever .. almost finnished the second page .. 3 to go >.<

Ii hope you got some Marvel vs. Capcom 2 or Street Fighter 3rd Strike going down in there somewhere, because if not that's shameful.

Everything sounds cool though. I DOwish I lived nearby, for once I won't be doing s**t over the weekend.
ya we have those lying around

@Drunken: ya i know what u mean biggrin .. halo ftw .. i tryed xbox live for 2 days a while back .. damn .. im pretty good biggrin ... and thats no s**t .. first time that i did it online but still beat the s**t out of most people razz

but than again .. i do play alot of multiplayer in general xD
PostPosted: Fri Dec 07, 2007 11:27 am

Hoo man, I forgot I was in this guild ;o;

I should edit my drawings and post em, shouldn't I? XD

Starlight Spice

Newbie Consumer

5,550 Points
  • Market Browser 100
  • Consumer 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

That Hawt Therapist

PostPosted: Fri Dec 07, 2007 1:56 pm

Me and my own friends are havin' ourselves a dawn of war darkcrusade tournament with each other...
so far, i'm undefeated!!
muahaha!
It's more of a bet than a tourny.
each of us put in 5 bucks, winner take all
I just gotta beat one more and i win
PostPosted: Fri Dec 07, 2007 4:48 pm

Jishomi
Me and my own friends are havin' ourselves a dawn of war darkcrusade tournament with each other...
so far, i'm undefeated!!
muahaha!
It's more of a bet than a tourny.
each of us put in 5 bucks, winner take all
I just gotta beat one more and i win

NERRRRD.

Just kidding.

Shieet, I wouldn't bet money when my friends and I play Halo.

We just wanna blow some s**t ******** tactics. xD

DrunkenStyle
Vice Captain

TIPme

PostPosted: Mon Dec 10, 2007 6:10 pm

.*sneaks into guild Like a NInJA..but not really*glad to see the CABR is alive and well.
o.o *blinks* >.> hmmm <_< *chases tumble weed* 8D
all hail the white text.
PostPosted: Mon Dec 10, 2007 6:14 pm

/watches fingers break off

; ~ ;

The Pie

6,850 Points
  • Pie Feeder 50
  • Pie Enabler 100
  • Pie Hoarder by Proxy 150

TIPme

PostPosted: Mon Dec 10, 2007 6:26 pm

/watches self hesitate, procrastinate, and simulate...utter laziness
D:

OwO ah bon, why are your fingers breaking off?too much drawing?quoi? DD:
PostPosted: Mon Dec 10, 2007 7:08 pm

I was standing outside in the freeeeeezing freaking cold waiting for the bus, which was LATE for about a half hour or more. I swear, when I left the house it was nice and sunny. It was still cold, but it was tolerable.

40 minutes later, I've finished my French exam and BAM. DARK OUTSIDE AND FRREEEEZING.

It's my own fault that I only wore a light jacket and a pair of jeans. But still, damn. The buses should come WAY more often than this, it's absolutely ridiculous.

The Pie

6,850 Points
  • Pie Feeder 50
  • Pie Enabler 100

TIPme

PostPosted: Mon Dec 10, 2007 7:36 pm

dang a whole half hour plus!? Ahh that's terrible! D: It usually gets pretty cold when it's dark. Walking around in circles and doing jumping jacks can help you stay warm while waiting, though you may get weird looks lol. Nehh, next time you'll be prepared I hope. Stuff like that used to happen to me all the time when I waited for the bus..so I usually come over prepared(with 3 jackets and stuff) now ^^; Then again I always wear jackets...even in the summer ^^;;.

atta atta! t'parles francais?moi, je le parle aussi pourtant je sais seulement un peu D;.
PostPosted: Mon Dec 10, 2007 11:19 pm

mon francais is tres, tres mal, yo.

I skipped out on the last five chapters. I barely know the basics.

I know my accent is pretty good though! I just suck with everything else. Lol >__>

The Pie

6,850 Points
  • Pie Feeder 50
  • Pie Enabler 100

DrunkenStyle
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Dec 11, 2007 12:54 am

GRAB A GARMIN, TAKE ON THE WOOOOOOOOOOOOOORLD!!!!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KL3ccJDplzs

Full version:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=taRPwYe1EYA
PostPosted: Tue Dec 11, 2007 9:20 am

I don't even have a car, but I damn sure want a Garmin now!

Zen Rider

TIPme

PostPosted: Tue Dec 11, 2007 3:35 pm

wow, that commercial was Godzilla meets the Power rangers o.o. I agree with one of the comments on Youtube talking about how it looks like the silver guy is peeing a blue ray of light on the map x3

Pie: D: gaahh the accent, the one thing I need to work alot on besides speaking. Lucky you. The accent is like the only thing you really need except for on quizes...and exams...and essays...and everything else that requires you to write and read and form full sentences of any kind *cough* okay don't listen to me >.> I just really envy people with the accent^^; I suck at all accents D:. Now I'm a little curious on how your accent sounds. .w.
PostPosted: Tue Dec 11, 2007 3:52 pm

It DOES look like he's peeing a blue ray of light on the map. Lol.

Well, my teacher told me that my accent's pretty good.
I just suck with everything else. XD I think I failed my French exam. Oh well. Next I have a Japanese exam on Thursday. Nooo.

I think my Japanese accent is okay. It's not the best ever, I still end up sounding really american with some words. ):

The Pie

6,850 Points
  • Pie Feeder 50
  • Pie Enabler 100

TIPme

PostPosted: Tue Dec 11, 2007 5:13 pm

D: nuu don't fail french it's actually easy if you pay attention every once in a while.
Ahh good luck on your Japanese exam. Most of my exams are next week, but I have Physics this friday.
I actually used to take japanese..like a year ago. I feel as though I hardly remember any of it. It's terrible because each time I see my teacher she starts talking to me in japanese(not just one to two sentences but full paragraphs of the stuff) and I'll just be like "hai.. o.o" or I'll accidently speak french.
IT'S TIME TO D-D-D-D-D-DUEL

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 886 887 888 889 890 891 ... 1213 1214 1215 1216 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games