Welcome to Gaia! ::

Neko ~♥~ okeN

Back to Guilds

Adopt a Neko to put on you profile or in your signiture or rp!! 

Tags: cats, anime, neko, roleplay 

Reply popular Roleplay's and Contest's
Neko school Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 886 887 888 889 890 891 ... 1879 1880 1881 1882 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Shiori_Azure

PostPosted: Sun Jul 19, 2009 6:50 pm
Emo_lovin_Punk
Captain Miaka123
quote="Emo_lovin_Punk"]
Captain Miaka123
Emo_lovin_Punk
Captain Miaka123
nice to meet cha sora. -pops behind von- hmm...oh well -sighs-

Von: greetings Sen...may i call you that?

hmm...sure i guess -shrugs- wut do u find most intresting?because i beive i havent awnsered ur question on how i was sealed in the body of Ktokiyanagi and not a spirt hm?

Von: *nods* yes, you see, i travel the world looking for new kinds of magic to master. the only reason that im here right now is to be my old freind's best man in his wedding...other wise id still be in one of my favorite places: the frozen tundra. well i am just fascinated that it is possible to seal a living spirit in the body of another living body......

itz one of the most basic spells for me...its a hellsing sealing spell User Image

Von: brilliant.......why didnt i think of that?
-_-"' umm...because it didnt occure to you at that time??but fore this one to work there is a lot of preperations to be made and ingeiridiants to be gathered.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 19, 2009 6:52 pm
Captain Miaka123
Emo_lovin_Punk
Captain Miaka123
quote="Emo_lovin_Punk"]
Captain Miaka123
Emo_lovin_Punk
Captain Miaka123

hmm...sure i guess -shrugs- wut do u find most intresting?because i beive i havent awnsered ur question on how i was sealed in the body of Ktokiyanagi and not a spirt hm?

Von: *nods* yes, you see, i travel the world looking for new kinds of magic to master. the only reason that im here right now is to be my old freind's best man in his wedding...other wise id still be in one of my favorite places: the frozen tundra. well i am just fascinated that it is possible to seal a living spirit in the body of another living body......

itz one of the most basic spells for me...its a hellsing sealing spell User Image

-_-"' umm...because it didnt occure to you at that time??but fore this one to work there is a lot of preperations to be made and ingeridates to be gathered.
Von: *nods* of course the best spells always do  

Tendou Satori

Demonic Husband

8,925 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50

bones and rot

PostPosted: Sun Jul 19, 2009 6:55 pm
sora: fighting i guess...
raven: and eating and sleeping.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 19, 2009 6:56 pm
Misuzu0614
mitsuki: *stops walking and looks down* i-im sorry... i didnt mean to be so much trouble.

Koi:No your not any trouble! She's the trouble. She always has been.....even when she was born.......
Akey:*punches Koi and he goes threw the wall* F**K you Koi!!!
Yuuki:Akey whats the matter with you!?!?!? *runs to Koi and helps*
Akey:*takes a deep breath*
Koi:*flenches in pain* Damn it girl! I should kick your a$$!!!
Akey:*starts to think back when her dad said that to her and starts to get super mad*  

iiAngel of Death Temari

bones and rot

PostPosted: Sun Jul 19, 2009 6:56 pm
yuuta: *looks at kat* hard to be close to mitsuki...? why?  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 19, 2009 6:57 pm
Emo_lovin_Punk
Captain Miaka123
Emo_lovin_Punk
Captain Miaka123
quote="Emo_lovin_Punk"]
Captain Miaka123
Emo_lovin_Punk
Captain Miaka123

-_-"' umm...because it didnt occure to you at that time??but fore this one to work there is a lot of preperations to be made and ingeridates to be gathered.

yea....any way im glad i didnt kill you -smiles brightly-  

Shiori_Azure

Tendou Satori

Demonic Husband

8,925 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Sun Jul 19, 2009 6:57 pm
Misuzu0614
sora: fighting i guess...
raven: and eating and sleeping.

Hita: *laughs* you mean you dont do anything fun, like play sports or go to movies, or run?  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 19, 2009 6:58 pm
iiAngel of Death Temari
Misuzu0614
mitsuki: *stops walking and looks down* i-im sorry... i didnt mean to be so much trouble.

Koi:No your not any trouble! She's the trouble. She always has been.....even when she was born.......
Akey:*starts to think back when her dad said that to her and starts to get super mad*

*Danny runs to her and grabs her up in a hug and Blinks with her to the falls then sits with her in his lap and strokes her hair* Its ok Akey *Whispers over and over again*  

RaWr-i-lovely

bones and rot

PostPosted: Sun Jul 19, 2009 6:59 pm
mitsuki: um... *starts to get scared* please stop fighting...  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 19, 2009 7:00 pm
Misuzu0614
yuuta: *looks at kat* hard to be close to mitsuki...? why?

*Smiles* Never mind  

RaWr-i-lovely

Tendou Satori

Demonic Husband

8,925 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Sun Jul 19, 2009 7:00 pm
Captain Miaka123
Emo_lovin_Punk
Captain Miaka123
Emo_lovin_Punk
Captain Miaka123
quote="Emo_lovin_Punk"]
Captain Miaka123
Emo_lovin_Punk
Captain Miaka123

yea....any way im glad i didnt kill you -smiles brightly-
Von: *chuckles* im glad as well, it would be hard to enjoy myself while dead  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 19, 2009 7:01 pm
busos_gurl
iiAngel of Death Temari
Misuzu0614

*Danny runs to her and grabs her up in a hug and Blinks with her to the falls then sits with her in his lap and strokes her hair* Its ok Akey *Whispers over and over again*

Akey:*hugs Danny and crys herself to sleep*  

iiAngel of Death Temari

bones and rot

PostPosted: Sun Jul 19, 2009 7:01 pm
raven: no.
sora: we dont. its all so...
raven: tiring.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 19, 2009 7:03 pm
Misuzu0614
raven: no.
sora: we dont. its all so...
raven: tiring.

Hita: *eyes widen in disbeleif* you mean you dont even run? what do you do when your not eating, or sleeping, or fighting?  

Tendou Satori

Demonic Husband

8,925 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50

RaWr-i-lovely

PostPosted: Sun Jul 19, 2009 7:03 pm
iiAngel of Death Temari
busos_gurl
iiAngel of Death Temari
Misuzu0614

Akey:*hugs Danny and crys herself to sleep*

*Picks her up and brings her in the house and lays on the bed with her singing to her till he too falls asleep*  
popular Roleplay's and Contest's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 886 887 888 889 890 891 ... 1879 1880 1881 1882 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games