Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
gifted school rp{start page} Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 87 88 89 90 91 92 ... 386 387 388 389 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

iLacey

PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2007 11:49 pm

lupinewarrior
Kanycta
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
lupinewarrior
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
lupinewarrior
we could try the flirt thing the flirt thing that seems to piss her off

"Um...I Dont like Flirting, and It will be Kinda Ockward for Me sense there are Two Guys and only One of ME!"
like mister un happy is going to help and besides she left the clas...want to catch a movie?

She Giggles "Sure! and I wanted to Make her Explode...Dern" She Smiles "What Movie are we All Gonna watch?"

*leon sits in corner acting all emo
leo come on were going to watch movies...PUT THE RAZOR BLADE DOWN!!!!

She Starts Giggling "Oh My Gosh you Guys, One of you is all Dark, and ges Angry easily and the Other is all Um...Im Really Not Sure what Tye is But this is Just Like This Book Im Reading!"
PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2007 11:50 pm

Kanycta
lupinewarrior
Kanycta
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
lupinewarrior
like mister un happy is going to help and besides she left the clas...want to catch a movie?

She Giggles "Sure! and I wanted to Make her Explode...Dern" She Smiles "What Movie are we All Gonna watch?"

nooo!!!
dont make me come over there
tye turns and starts to walk over to him

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2007 11:50 pm

x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
lupinewarrior
Kanycta
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
lupinewarrior

She Starts Giggling "Oh My Gosh you Guys, One of you is all Dark, and ges Angry easily and the Other is all Um...Im Really Not Sure what Tye is But this is Just Like This Book Im Reading!"
...insane?
tye tries to figure himself out
PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2007 11:52 pm

lupinewarrior
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
lupinewarrior
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
lupinewarrior

...not sure... i brought a music video to the station we could watch that

"Sure whatever you want, Who is it By?" She said Smileing and Cleaning the Last Pot and Measureing Cup
jem its done with ultra violet..i guess its more a splice then a music video

"I Like that Song, Wait Are We watching Ultra Violet the Movie or Listening to the Soundtrack?" Kyo Said Cleaning the Last bit of Gunk on the Floore still Smileing Like always

iLacey

xXx-Alucard-HellSing-xXx

PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2007 11:52 pm

x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
lupinewarrior
Kanycta
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
lupinewarrior

i do not git angry esy
PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2007 11:53 pm

x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
lupinewarrior
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
lupinewarrior
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
lupinewarrior

"Sure whatever you want, Who is it By?" She said Smileing and Cleaning the Last Pot and Measureing Cup

"I Like that Song, Wait Are We watching Ultra Violet the Movie or Listening to the Soundtrack?" Kyo Said Cleaning the Last bit of Gunk on the Floore still Smileing Like always
just the action sequences with 24 by jem played on it

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

xXx-Alucard-HellSing-xXx

lupinewarrior
Kanycta
lupinewarrior
Kanycta
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
lupinewarrior

nooo!!!
dont make me come over there
tye turns and starts to walk over to him

ill bite you

lupinewarrior
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
lupinewarrior
Kanycta
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
lupinewarrior

...insane?

"No, Um Calm and Nice, Exept the Both of you always Fight a lot, and I Guess Im the Girl you Both are Friend with!" She said Lauphing

iLacey

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2007 11:55 pm

x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
lupinewarrior
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
lupinewarrior
Kanycta

...insane?

"No, Um Calm and Nice, Exept the Both of you always Fight a lot, and I Guess Im the Girl you Both are Friend with!" She said Lauphing
...WE SHOULD ALL GET MATCHING TATTOO'S AND ACT LIKE SOME TYPE OF GANG...wait i already have tattoo's
PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2007 11:56 pm

lupinewarrior
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
lupinewarrior
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
lupinewarrior

"Oh ok, Well I saw that Movie, The Actress's Characters are Always the Same, But I like the Resident Evil Movies she Play in, The 2nd Movie was So sad...But Oh so Kool" She said SMileing Still

iLacey

xXx-Alucard-HellSing-xXx

PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2007 11:56 pm

x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
lupinewarrior
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
lupinewarrior
Kanycta

...insane?

PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2007 11:58 pm

lupinewarrior
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
lupinewarrior
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
lupinewarrior
Kanycta

...insane?

...WE SHOULD ALL GET MATCHING TATTOO'S AND ACT LIKE SOME TYPE OF GANG...wait i already have tattoo's

"Im scared of Tattos!" She continues "But What Really makes Me Mad is that the Girl in there is SO! Blind! She cant even see that Both the Guys LIKE HER! and its like Wow...But she is Always Smileing and is Always Nice and Kind To everyone and She gets Along with EVERYBODY! But shejust Cant see that The Dudes Have a Crush on her" She shakes her head

iLacey

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2007 11:58 pm

x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
lupinewarrior
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
lupinewarrior
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
lupinewarrior

"Oh ok, Well I saw that Movie, The Actress's Characters are Always the Same, But I like the Resident Evil Movies she Play in, The 2nd Movie was So sad...But Oh so Kool" She said SMileing Still
yeah milla jovovich she was good in the fifth element as well
PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2007 11:59 pm

x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
lupinewarrior
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
lupinewarrior
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x

...insane?

"Im scared of Tattos!" She continues "But What Really makes Me Mad is that the Girl in there is SO! Blind! She cant even see that Both the Guys LIKE HER! and its like Wow...But she is Always Smileing and is Always Nice and Kind To everyone and She gets Along with EVERYBODY! But shejust Cant see that The Dudes Have a Crush on her" She shakes her head
whats it called?
tye picks his back pack up and puts it on

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

iLacey

PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2007 11:59 pm

Kanycta
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
lupinewarrior
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
lupinewarrior
Kanycta

...insane?

"You are JUST LIKE THAT DUDE IN MY BOOK!"She Said Giggling and Smiles even More
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 87 88 89 90 91 92 ... 386 387 388 389 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games