Welcome to Gaia! ::

Soquili Era

Back to Guilds

Tags: soquili, horses, breedable pets, pet horses, familiars 

Reply Archived
=Soquili Stats Bonus Questions= December Questions Open! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 87 88 89 90 91 92 ... 102 103 104 105 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Pollack

Fashionable Mage

PostPosted: Sun Nov 13, 2011 11:45 pm
Owner's Name: Pollack
Participating Soquili: Keiko

Link to Teepee: My teepee!

If all of your luck suddenly ran out, what would you do?: Her head tilted to the side as a beweldered look formed on her face. It was not only finding the answer to the question that made her think, but how to put it in the correct words with her broken Kawani (Even if she was getting better!) "Goodness...if...my luck ran out? I...would be in trouble! Yes, very much trouble. I suppose I would...just work with my skills, I will have hard time but it will be o..kay in end! I have help from many family and friend, they always can...support you in bad time."

All Soquili have the following stats: strength, courage, speed, intelligence, luck and stamina. Which of these do you think most affects luck? It could be in a positive or negative way.: "Intelligence in...good way! Y-you need to know when...to...play chance at luck, that uses much intelligence. Without you...go blind in with luck, that use luck far too quickly and you not gain much."

What is something in your life that you consider yourself lucky to have?: Beaming a proud smile her head lifted as she spoke, her body lanuage shined not only pride but happiness as she spoke the next answer. "Family and friends. I...feel much blessed for finding my husband, who...my best friend, we now have family and child. Friends also come much soon sometime in most...unexpeated places. They are my light and happiness, I would be...much sad without them. I feel lucky to have chance at such a life like this."

PostPosted: Mon Nov 14, 2011 8:35 am
Owner's Name:Mindsend
Participating Soquili: Taarab
Link to Teepee: http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=15175157

If all of your luck suddenly ran out, what would you do?:
Taarab blanched slightly, ears drooping, then cocked his head in realization, "Well.. At first I would have said likely die because things would be against you and eventually a rockslide or fire would kill you, but that would be bad luck rather than no luck at all. If ALL of my luck suddenly ran out, then I'd have to forge my fate completely by my own talons, with no aide or added struggles from the spirits."

All Soquili have the following stats: strength, courage, speed, intelligence, luck and stamina. Which of these do you think most affects luck? It could be in a positive or negative way.:

settling down and playing with some stones with his claws, Taarab turned them over as he thought, investigating the mica and quartz glittering on its surface, "...Speed" He glanced up with the interviewer, eyebrow raising as his lips twitched into a smile, "One has to act quick to take advantage of the good luck, and avoid the bad luck -- if either isn't strong enough to blindside you or lay itself out before you like an offering."

What is something in your life that you consider yourself lucky to have?:

Taarab smiled, touching the charm he had been given by the Oracle of his people, "So many things... My parents, by sister, the Flock, The guild, Aylin, my children, the other stallions," He smiled sheepisly, chuckling, "Not to mention for my claws and the talent of using them to help all of the above better their lives."  

mindsend
Vice Captain

Ghost Trash

17,975 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Bold Squire 75
  • Dragon Master 50

Marzipanz
Crew

Divine Nymph

10,625 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon Nov 14, 2011 10:54 am
Owner's Name: Marzipanz
Participating Soquili: Dallon
Link to Teepee: Marzi's Teepee

Dallon's lips twitched lightly into a subtle frown as he pondered the question at hand. "This is a difficult one to answer because I certainly feel as though nobody could strictly unlucky. There's always something going your way. If I happened to be unlucky in one aspect of life I would just turn to look at what I have and smile."

All Soquili have the following stats: strength, courage, speed, intelligence, luck and stamina. Which of these do you think most affects luck? It could be in a positive or negative way.:
Dallon gave a hushed chuckle as the stranger listed the stats and in his mind the cogs turned. "Courage. I believe it's courage. You see, you have to have the courage to take that chance and trust in your luck so I believe if you don't have courage you'll never know what sort of luck you have."

Dallon's eyes gave a soft glint with happiness, although he tried to conceal it. "My family," was a simple enough answer as he wrapped his train of thought around memories of his siblings and parents. Oh, the adventures he had, he'd never forget the imprint that they left on him.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 14, 2011 1:35 pm
Owner's Name: She-Ra of Etheria
Participating Soquili: Hypnos
Link to Teepee: Teepee

If all of your luck suddenly ran out, what would you do?: "I would continue on as I always have. Luck can be such a fickle thing at times that I would not allow my lack of it to ruin everything I have worked so hard to achieve."

All Soquili have the following stats: strength, courage, speed, intelligence, luck and stamina. Which of these do you think most affects luck? It could be in a positive or negative way.: "Perhaps courage? Those who have an abundance of courage do things they might not otherwise do if they lacked courage, and doing those things can often land them in sticky situations. So luck plays a pretty big role in their lives, since many times they are lucky to get away from the situations they put themselves in."

What is something in your life that you consider yourself lucky to have?: "I think being born and raised in such a great herd was pretty lucky. There are some herds out there that treat their members poorly. I thank my luck every day that I live where I do and with who I do."  

She-Ra of Etheria

Revolutionary Roniel

Indestructible Dragon

PostPosted: Mon Nov 14, 2011 1:58 pm
Owner's Name: Roniel Targaryen
Participating Soquili: Carmilla
Link to Teepee: Here

If all of your luck suddenly ran out, what would you do?: Only a fool relies entirely on their luck. Luck has never been enough to keep a soquili alive in the world. I should know. *coy wink* When my luck inevitably doesn't pull through, I rely on my strength of mind. Sharp wits can counter the worst spell of bad luck... but having a strong half-kalona mate doesn't hurt either.

All Soquili have the following stats: strength, courage, speed, intelligence, luck and stamina. Which of these do you think most affects luck? It could be in a positive or negative way.: Again, I'd say intelligence. There are some that seem to "make their own luck" but that's just another way of saying that they're smart enough to recognize an opportunity when one turns up. I find that the soquili who bemoan their lack of luck are the morons of the bunch.

What is something in your life that you consider yourself lucky to have?: Well, I would say that my beautiful looks are one. Beauty is given to the gifted few and I just so happened to be one of them. Quite frankly, I pity those not born with a lovely face!  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 18, 2011 11:17 pm
Owner's Name: DivenasMom & Divena
Participating Soquili: Paelor Tae Tasi

If all of your luck suddenly ran out, what would you do?: "Ha. Ah make meh own luck. Run out? Never gonna 'appen."

All Soquili have the following stats: strength, courage, speed, intelligence, luck and stamina. Which of these do you think most affects luck? It could be in a positive or negative way.: "T'at's easy. Intelligence 'elps out luck, cuz sometimes yeh just gotta know when to take yer winnin's and walk away."

What is something in your life that you consider yourself lucky to have?: "Meh skills. With t'ose, Ah can get jus' 'bout anyt'in."  

divena

11,525 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

zephira738

Timid Hunter

PostPosted: Sun Nov 20, 2011 11:09 am
Owner's Name: Zephira738
Participating Soquili: Cleite
Link to Teepee: link

If all of your luck suddenly ran out, what would you do?: Ah, uhm, probably about the same thing that I always do? You can't just rely on being lucky, though I have discovered being on the good side of luck once in a while can be nice. There's no point in sitting and waiting to get lucky after all, like you said, what if that luck ran out?

All Soquili have the following stats: strength, courage, speed, intelligence, luck and stamina. Which of these do you think most affects luck? It could be in a positive or negative way.: Hm, being intelligent is always a good thing. Knowing how to 'make your own luck' as some say would certainly be a good thing, and that would likely yeild a positive result. Being aware of when you're lucky, and knowing how to take proper advantage of it, is probably important too, and intelligence makes up for when you aren't lucky.

What is something in your life that you consider yourself lucky to have?: Why, my wings certainly. They're what let me do all sorts of things, and really they're my best physcial attribute. I'm not big or fast or strong, but my wings let me make up for everything I'm not on the ground by being swift and agile in the sky.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 22, 2011 11:43 am
Owner's Name:sbuggy166
Participating Soquili:Frostbite
Link to Teepee:xxx

If all of your luck suddenly ran out, what would you do?: ha Please Luck is for the weak, if you dont rely on luck to start with then you dont have to worry when it runs out.

All Soquili have the following stats: strength, courage, speed, intelligence, luck and stamina. Which of these do you think most affects luck? It could be in a positive or negative way.: strength and luck is a dangerous combination, dangerous for the one who is going against it.

What is something in your life that you consider yourself lucky to have?: i am lucky to have claws and teeth to rip you apart, can i go now? these questions are boring.  

sbuggy166

Dapper Dabbler

Darkmoon Dancer

Shameless Ladykiller

PostPosted: Tue Nov 22, 2011 12:09 pm
Owner's Name: Darkmoon Dancer
Participating Soquili: Dulce Periculum
Link to Teepee: [ xxx ]

If all of your luck suddenly ran out, what would you do?: "My luck... run out? I don't think that's very likely to happen, to be honest." All of a sudden her blue eye flashes brighter, and it's as if something clicks inside of her, changing her. Suavely, and in full confidence she replies, "Luck, my dear, is on our side. Don't think it's about to start running away from us. I'd just run it down and capture it again."

All Soquili have the following stats: strength, courage, speed, intelligence, luck and stamina. Which of these do you think most affects luck? It could be in a positive or negative way.: Flicking her mane out of her eyes, she replies brashly, "What kinds of questions are these?" A slight glare and a snort, "Luck can effect any and all of these, and it depends on how one reacts to them whether they survive to see the next day or not. Just one more than the others? I suppose courage, as one must stick with it until luck returns or is captured once more."

What is something in your life that you consider yourself lucky to have?: "The whole world, to be explored and challenged, of course!" That glint in her blue eye diminishes and her expression softens before she adds calmly with a small chuckle, "Well truly, I would have to say I'm lucky to have my life! According to what everyone keeps telling me I've done, I really shouldn't be alive today! Though I can't usually bring those memories to mind...." She turns and walks away with a whimsical look upon her features.

PostPosted: Thu Nov 24, 2011 9:33 pm
Owner's Name: Chi Honda
Participating Soquili: Topper Taetel
Link to Teepee: Teepee

If all of your luck suddenly ran out, what would you do?: If it were me I would fight, and fight until I could no longer stand. Since luck is great, but strength and courage keeps a person going.

All Soquili have the following stats: strength, courage, speed, intelligence, luck and stamina. Which of these do you think most affects luck? It could be in a positive or negative way.: Intelligence, since having the knowledge of something can help to increase your luck. I believe this at least, since my knowledge of species could help me understand them better and their lifestyles.

What is something in your life that you consider yourself lucky to have?: Myself and Teykali. Myself, because I am only as strong as I want to be. Teykali, because he is the first guy I've ever not hated and to be honest I actually think I am beginning to feel something towards him. Though to be completely honest I am not quite sure what, but I do love talking to him and such.  

chi honda

Adorable Dreamer

18,275 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Tycoon 200

tefla

Enigmatic Star

19,400 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Object of Affection 150
PostPosted: Sat Nov 26, 2011 8:46 pm
Owner's Name: tefla
Participating Soquili: Terra Stryker

If all of your luck suddenly ran out, what would you do?: Terra sneers at the question. She is definitely not in a good mood tonight. "I'd find someone or something to push my misfortune on. Then my luck would change and I'd probably get a good meal in as well."

All Soquili have the following stats: strength, courage, speed, intelligence, luck and stamina. Which of these do you think most affects luck? It could be in a positive or negative way.: "I think intelligence affects luck the most. You have to know when to use it. Otherwise you'd just be a sucker for punishment."

What is something in your life that you consider yourself lucky to have?: Terra doesn't even hesitate with this answer. "Power and freedom. Thanks to those idiots at the Blood Moon Carnival I've been gifted with immense power. My freedom came when they were foolish enough to think they could keep me under control. Now excuse me. I have more important things to do."  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 27, 2011 11:46 am
Owner's Name: [+Katch+]
Participating Soquili: Lady Cregga Rose Eyes
Link to Teepee: LINK

Cregga looked the asker up and down and wrinkled her nose " you dont need luck in life, but when you dont have any, you must rely on your skill to get you out of situations where you MIGHT need it."

All Soquili have the following stats: strength, courage, speed, intelligence, luck and stamina. Which of these do you think most affects luck? It could be in a positive or negative way.: 'What most affects luck? Hmf, well that's easy enough, intelligence of course!" She shouldered her pike, flicking her little tail back and forth behind her " you must be smart enough to know when you have it and when you do not."

She smirked sharply and replied with a booming voice, laced with proud " I am lucky to have enough strength to protect those weaker than myself, and friends, i am very lucky to have many, even as far away as Salamandastron."  

[+Katch+]

Kawaii Hunter

CheshireKttty

Magical Cat

13,600 Points
  • Grunny Harvester 150
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Sun Nov 27, 2011 5:53 pm
Owner's Name: Cheshirekttty
Participating Soquili: Zarita
Link to Teepee: [Link]

If all of your luck suddenly ran out, what would you do?: "I don't think that there is much that I could do about that. What kind of silly question is that?"

All Soquili have the following stats: strength, courage, speed, intelligence, luck and stamina. Which of these do you think most affects luck? It could be in a positive or negative way.: "I don't really think that any of these necessarily affects luck more than the other. It's all just a matter of how you look at it don't you agree?"

What is something in your life that you consider yourself lucky to have?: "I used to consider a few things. However everything I've ever loved has been taken from me. I suppose I'm lucky enough to have my life but that's really all I have left."  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 27, 2011 9:14 pm
Owner's Name: LOLTERNATIVE
Participating Soquili: Erynion
Link to Teepee: x

If all of your luck suddenly ran out, what would you do?: "It's impossible for my luck to run out as long as she's by my side and I'm pretty sure she's not going anywhere, so I don't know what I'd do."

All Soquili have the following stats: strength, courage, speed, intelligence, luck and stamina. Which of these do you think most affects luck? It could be in a positive or negative way.: "Wouldn't luck affect luck? You either have it or you don't."

What is something in your life that you consider yourself lucky to have?: "Vesper, my love. She's my everything. We're building a paradise together. I'm the luckiest soquili in the world."  

LOLTERNATIVE

Super Trash

Kettyn

PostPosted: Wed Nov 30, 2011 7:17 am
Owner's Name: Kettyn
Participating Soquili: Relic

Link to Teepee: teepee

If all of your luck suddenly ran out, what would you do?: I'd manage to get by until my level of luck changed. It's not an issue if luck runs out. Just keep your head low until things turn around.

All Soquili have the following stats: strength, courage, speed, intelligence, luck and stamina. Which of these do you think most affects luck? It could be in a positive or negative way.: Honestly I think intelligence affects luck in both a positive and negative way. If you aren't wise enough to realize that you are lucky - then what is the point? You need to know that you are lucky. Thus intelligence will help.

What is something in your life that you consider yourself lucky to have?: My children. I've recently met my second daughter. She's the spitting image of her mother.  
Archived

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 87 88 89 90 91 92 ... 102 103 104 105 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games