Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Old memories
the old incubator Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 87 88 89 90 91 92 ... 256 257 258 259 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Willa-Wisp

Romantic Reveler

8,250 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Sat Jul 05, 2008 3:18 pm
Update time...

EDITED: Saturday, July 5, at 6:15 pm -

~ ~ ~ Dragons walking. This baby has 2 days or less to grow up. Please click it and thanks! ~ ~ ~
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 05, 2008 6:01 pm
I see a healthy plant dragon!
We are miracle workers and dragon saviors!  

Arrie Warclaw
Crew

Agile Hunter

10,450 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Team Edward 100
  • Team Jacob 100

Aldora21
Crew

Sexy Kitten

PostPosted: Sat Jul 05, 2008 9:23 pm
woot! my dragons are still healthy! smile Must be the extra clicks. I added Maha's to my thread. And yes, you guys are miracle working dragon saviors! If i could grant titles, that would be yours! xd  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 06, 2008 4:14 am
[url=http://dragcave.ath.cx/viewdragon/9kMM][img]http://dragcave.ath.cx/image/9kMM.gif[/img][/url]

Sapphire Seven

Willa-Wisp

Romantic Reveler

8,250 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Sun Jul 06, 2008 8:53 am
Sapphire Seven
[url=http://dragcave.ath.cx/viewdragon/9kMM][img]http://dragcave.ath.cx/image/9kMM.gif[/img][/url]

Haven't seen many paper eggs lately. Congrats, Sapphire! 3nodding biggrin  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 06, 2008 3:24 pm
Geez, another mostly grown rescue. What's with these people? He's not sick. Has lots of views and clicks. Only thing I can figure is... again... gender. rolleyes Well, I've gladly adopted him. Meet Placido. biggrin

Willa-Wisp

Romantic Reveler

8,250 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Guildmember 100

Aldora21
Crew

Sexy Kitten

PostPosted: Sun Jul 06, 2008 3:59 pm
Going dragon walking...

~~~Dragon Walking. Please click on these guys! They don't have much time! Thanks!~~~
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 06, 2008 4:00 pm
Update time...

wahmbulance wahmbulance wahmbulance Dragon Infirmary wahmbulance wahmbulance wahmbulance
Info update: Sunday, July 6, at 6:55 pm ET

* GOOD NEWS *
For the month of June, 166 babies arrived in the Incubator
and 154 of those babies grew to adulthood!
That's a 93% success rate! Congrats, everyone!!!

bd004's vine hatchling grew up!

wahmbulance HELP NEEDED! wahmbulance

Maha 2's User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. has only 1.7 days left to grow up and her User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. has only 2.1 days left to hatch!

Voice Of The Forest's User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. has only 2.1 days left and her User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. all have only 2.7 days left to hatch completely!

justkittykat's User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. has only 2.2 days left to become an adult!

Aldora21's User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. both have only 2.8 days left to mature!

Damion the Wolf Boy's User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. both have only 2.8 days left to hatch!

Im Your Lucid Nightmare's User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. both have only 2.9 days left to hatch completely!

Babies afflicted with S3 (Soft Shell or Sick) disease
None at present! Woot! xd

~ ~ ~ Dragons walking. This baby has 2 days or less to grow up. Please click it and thanks! ~ ~ ~
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Willa-Wisp

Romantic Reveler

8,250 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Guildmember 100

Aldora21
Crew

Sexy Kitten

PostPosted: Sun Jul 06, 2008 4:07 pm
Okay, got the new kids...

~~~Dragon Walking. Please click on these guys! They don't have much time! Thanks!~~~
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 06, 2008 4:10 pm
I think my split might need to added to that group. It is somewhere around end of three days maybe 2 and a half.................
yeah, end of three. The cave was finally non-stubborn for me.
just in case..........
[url=http://tinyurl.com/48s28a][img]http://tinyurl.com/4a5rzs[/img][/url]

Ddraig Asheart
Captain

Dapper Raider

7,450 Points
  • Crack Shot 50
  • Tipsy 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50

Aldora21
Crew

Sexy Kitten

PostPosted: Sun Jul 06, 2008 4:34 pm
thanks for the code, i added your little hatchling to the parade  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 06, 2008 4:44 pm
Aldora21
thanks for the code, i added your little hatchling to the parade

*hugs Alda*
I am more just being safe than sorry. I was very surprised when I saw my other 2 grow up like that. I am hoping this one will be a girl as well.  

Ddraig Asheart
Captain

Dapper Raider

7,450 Points
  • Crack Shot 50
  • Tipsy 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50

Ddraig Asheart
Captain

Dapper Raider

7,450 Points
  • Crack Shot 50
  • Tipsy 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
PostPosted: Sun Jul 06, 2008 5:40 pm
*dances in a small circle*
I thought these buggers had gone extinct! Well I was proven wrong!
PostPosted: Sun Jul 06, 2008 5:55 pm
bd004
*dances in a small circle*
I thought these buggers had gone extinct! Well I was proven wrong!

WTG, Beady! mrgreen  

Willa-Wisp

Romantic Reveler

8,250 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Guildmember 100

Aldora21
Crew

Sexy Kitten

PostPosted: Sun Jul 06, 2008 7:52 pm
i froze my green hatchling (the pebble one). i had to try it out, and i already had a girl of the same type, so i figured that would be a good test. now i have a cute hatchling forever on my scroll, kinda cute for those that you already have, i think. anyway, it can be removed from the incubator.  
Old memories

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 87 88 89 90 91 92 ... 256 257 258 259 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games