Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Dragon's Lair
Post your pictures! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Having fun yet?
  Yes!
  no!
View Results

mintsie_ii

PostPosted: Sat Oct 11, 2008 3:00 pm
treebornkettlgrl
Shareta
treebornkettlgrl
Shareta
treebornkettlgrl
Shareta

Im letting mah hair grow out 3nodding i might get bangs but idk its hard cuz of my cowlick emo

you have cow lick in front?

@draconia
eek i didn't need to hear that crying

Yeah like kinda on the side though but it still messes everything up Id have to wet and blow dry my hair etc its hard to deal with but maybe worth it

when do you take your showers?

never ninja
afternoons usually why?

ah, well what i was gunna say, is if you take showers before you go to sleep, then blow dry and straighten your hair, it should be ok in the morning... that's what i do anyway, lol!

@alyssa
lol, yes, kim and her big boobs....
yeah, i did straighten it that day biggrin

@draconia
i hate spoiled rotten kids stare

yeah, that's why i don't like dealing with kids....
aww man, my cousin just came over and my mom was yelling at his mom and it was so stressful...we were both crying, and he's a guy! (reason? i'm pretty sure it's because my mom brought up my uncle's [his dad] death) painful memories, painful memories. the only thing keeping me happy at the moment is a can half full of chocolate icing. (i did not eat the other half just to let you know)  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 11, 2008 11:26 pm
okay, now i don't feel so bad anymore. but guess what? my cousin's mom? she threatened to kill one of us in our family if we don't give her money. she's a nice aunt isn't she? sweatdrop  

mintsie_ii

Divine Ishtar

PostPosted: Sun Oct 12, 2008 8:49 pm
Ill try that 3nodding  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 12, 2008 11:10 pm
Draconia23
treebornkettlgrl
Shareta
treebornkettlgrl
Shareta

Yeah like kinda on the side though but it still messes everything up Id have to wet and blow dry my hair etc its hard to deal with but maybe worth it

never ninja
afternoons usually why?

ah, well what i was gunna say, is if you take showers before you go to sleep, then blow dry and straighten your hair, it should be ok in the morning... that's what i do anyway, lol!

@alyssa

@draconia

aww man, my cousin just came over and my mom was yelling at his mom and it was so stressful...we were both crying, and he's a guy! (reason? i'm pretty sure it's because my mom brought up my uncle's [his dad] death) painful memories, painful memories. the only thing keeping me happy at the moment is a can half full of chocolate icing. (i did not eat the other half just to let you know)

awww... i know how stressful family situations can be. i don't have the healthiest relationship with me dad... and my mom and older sis can get into some serious scraps sometimes. just hang in there, things have to get better!
and about the aunt thing, did you call the cops?  

treebornkettlgrl

11,650 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Way Too Many Pies 300
  • Cheerleader 200

Yunalyssa

6,500 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Mon Oct 13, 2008 1:40 pm
treebornkettlgrl
Shareta
treebornkettlgrl
Shareta
treebornkettlgrl
Shareta

Im letting mah hair grow out 3nodding i might get bangs but idk its hard cuz of my cowlick emo

you have cow lick in front?

@draconia
eek i didn't need to hear that crying

never ninja
afternoons usually why?

@alyssa

@draconia

it looks really good  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 14, 2008 12:59 pm
Lady Yunalyssa
treebornkettlgrl
Shareta
treebornkettlgrl
Shareta

never ninja
afternoons usually why?

@alyssa

@draconia

it looks really good

thankies! blaugh  

treebornkettlgrl

11,650 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Way Too Many Pies 300
  • Cheerleader 200

mintsie_ii

PostPosted: Wed Oct 15, 2008 6:47 pm
treebornkettlgrl
Draconia23
treebornkettlgrl
Shareta
treebornkettlgrl
Shareta

never ninja
afternoons usually why?

@alyssa

@draconia

awww... i know how stressful family situations can be. i don't have the healthiest relationship with me dad... and my mom and older sis can get into some serious scraps sometimes. just hang in there, things have to get better!

she said she'd kill us only to my dad's face, and nobody elses. we don't have proof to show police that she'll do it. and just a few minutes ago, my cousin (her son) called my dad who told my mom, who told me, that in their kitchen, a knife was missing and so was my aunt. she's already tried to sneak into my dad's workplace a few times already. it's getting REALLY weird now. i still am in shock that my life would be threatened when i just turn 17! it hasn't even been a month yet!  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 15, 2008 8:30 pm
Draconia23
treebornkettlgrl
Draconia23
treebornkettlgrl
Shareta

never ninja
afternoons usually why?

@alyssa

@draconia

she said she'd kill us only to my dad's face, and nobody elses. we don't have proof to show police that she'll do it. and just a few minutes ago, my cousin (her son) called my dad who told my mom, who told me, that in their kitchen, a knife was missing and so was my aunt. she's already tried to sneak into my dad's workplace a few times already. it's getting REALLY weird now. i still am in shock that my life would be threatened when i just turn 17! it hasn't even been a month yet!

omg...
well you know that a threat like that, and her son's statement of a knife missing is enough to get an investigation. you should call anyways. maybe get her into a mental hospital  

treebornkettlgrl

11,650 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Way Too Many Pies 300
  • Cheerleader 200

mintsie_ii

PostPosted: Wed Oct 15, 2008 10:46 pm
treebornkettlgrl
Draconia23
treebornkettlgrl
Draconia23
treebornkettlgrl
Shareta

never ninja
afternoons usually why?

@alyssa

@draconia

omg...
well you know that a threat like that, and her son's statement of a knife missing is enough to get an investigation. you should call anyways. maybe get her into a mental hospital

she showed up at my dad's workplace. after talking to my dad (and wasting his time) he told her to leave, but she didn't. so my dad told security to make her leave, but she still wouldn't. so security called the cops and four cops came. they charged her for resisting arrest. we don't know what'll happen to her now. the knife that was missing was in her car. it was one of those meat cleavers. eek a pretty big one too. i wonder what she was going to do with that....? it's seriously time to get a restraining order, but my parents are worrying about the lack of evidence, since she's only making "verbal threats" that we weren't able to record.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 15, 2008 11:04 pm
User Image

Just think about it for a moment.......  

Shane Forestdweller

1,800 Points
  • Member 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Team Edward 100

treebornkettlgrl

11,650 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Way Too Many Pies 300
  • Cheerleader 200
PostPosted: Thu Oct 16, 2008 1:06 pm
Draconia23
treebornkettlgrl
Draconia23
treebornkettlgrl
Draconia23

omg...

she showed up at my dad's workplace. after talking to my dad (and wasting his time) he told her to leave, but she didn't. so my dad told security to make her leave, but she still wouldn't. so security called the cops and four cops came. they charged her for resisting arrest. we don't know what'll happen to her now. the knife that was missing was in her car. it was one of those meat cleavers. eek a pretty big one too. i wonder what she was going to do with that....? it's seriously time to get a restraining order, but my parents are worrying about the lack of evidence, since she's only making "verbal threats" that we weren't able to record.

yeah, that's really scary.
even if they are verbal threats, that is still enough for a restraining order. then if the breaks the restraining order she can be sent to jail. tell your parents to look into it!  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 16, 2008 10:12 pm
treebornkettlgrl
Draconia23
treebornkettlgrl
Draconia23
treebornkettlgrl
Draconia23

omg...

even if they are verbal threats, that is still enough for a restraining order. then if she breaks the restraining order she can be sent to jail. tell your parents to look into it!

my mom told me today, that after that incident at my dad's workplace, my dad lost his credibility and now the higher ups in his company are saying my dad is bringing danger to the employees. my dad's stressing right now even if he's showing it. my mom also told me that if we're going to file for a restraining order, we'll need a lawyer, but my mom's cheap, so i don't think she'll want to pay for one.

@shane: CUTE! 4laugh  

mintsie_ii

treebornkettlgrl

11,650 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Way Too Many Pies 300
  • Cheerleader 200
PostPosted: Sat Oct 18, 2008 5:50 pm
Draconia23
treebornkettlgrl
Draconia23
treebornkettlgrl
Draconia23

omg...

even if they are verbal threats, that is still enough for a restraining order. then if she breaks the restraining order she can be sent to jail. tell your parents to look into it!

my mom told me today, that after that incident at my dad's workplace, my dad lost his credibility and now the higher ups in his company are saying my dad is bringing danger to the employees. my dad's stressing right now even if he's showing it. my mom also told me that if we're going to file for a restraining order, we'll need a lawyer, but my mom's cheap, so i don't think she'll want to pay for one.

i don't think a lawyer is needed.
my sister had one filed right at the police station. so i don't know what your mom is talking about, lol!

maybe it's just different where you live :/  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 19, 2008 11:57 pm
treebornkettlgrl
Draconia23
treebornkettlgrl
Draconia23
treebornkettlgrl
Draconia23

omg...

i don't think a lawyer is needed.
my sister had one filed right at the police station. so i don't know what your mom is talking about, lol!

maybe it's just different where you live :/

yeah...i don't think my mom knows what she's talking about either... sweatdrop at least when it comes to these things. she's very stubborn about certain things so she always thinks she's right. anyways, we managed to have a weekend away from her, but i had to work the majority of the time. i feel tired but i can't sleep, so that's why i'm still up in the middle of the night! (as usual) lol. mrgreen  

mintsie_ii

Yunalyssa

6,500 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Tue Oct 21, 2008 12:21 pm
I want to tattoo my foot like this...
the colors bad because I used my camera phone.
And my foot looks fat u.u
and my toenail polish is all chipped
xDDDD
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  
Dragon's Lair

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff