Welcome to Gaia! ::

*~Purple Moonlight Haze~*

Back to Guilds

Tags: Purple, Moonlight, Chat, Hangout, Moon 

Reply ~~*RPG Area!*~~~
Exorcist : Revelation (Modern Fantasy/comedy/ Horror rp) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 87 88 89 90 91 92 ... 206 207 208 209 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

And the whirlwind is in the thorn tree.
  voices calling, voices crying
  some are born and some are dying
  it's Alpha and Omega's kingdom come
View Results

dragontamer363
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Dec 23, 2008 9:11 am
Adam sighed and remianed in the cave away from the 'rain'.
"Just tell me what you wnat with me, ok?" he siad, growing irritated. he wanted ot get it over and done with  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 23, 2008 9:24 am
Mirza looked at him and then he took your parasol "You should stop doing that, it can give you bad skin and bad skin is very bad" He then took his gloves and tried to contact his master "Master I'm sorry for disturbing your time, but I managed to get the one you called Adam and I was thinking were do you want me to put him?"  

Yllirion

dragontamer363
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Dec 23, 2008 9:32 am
Beelio stirred.
Adam? He smirked. Why don't you play with him a little? When you are done, bring him to the palace to be imprisoned.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 23, 2008 9:38 am
[Nuuuuu I hate you DT XP ]
Mirza nodded and then nodded " As you wish master" He then looked at him and sighed " Master said that I had a new toy to play with" He then looked at him "Let's check on how much your little friend could endure with if you stab him" He then flied away and disappeared.  

Yllirion

dragontamer363
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Dec 23, 2008 9:42 am
[lol]

Adam frowned in confusion and riased his scythe defensively again."Dougal? Can you hear me?" he asked  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 23, 2008 9:48 am
"A.....Adam?" Dougal responded trying to use his arms to push himself up.

((I just realized that my avi's top keeps getting smaller and smaller...O_o'.....I'm....I'm becoming...some sort of holiday stripper!!)) gonk xd  

0Moon_Maiden0

Yllirion

PostPosted: Tue Dec 23, 2008 9:53 am
Suddenly a parasol go threw his body and then it flies into the hand of Mirza. He was in the air watching Adam "You really care for him" He then smiled "I will not harm him but if he wants to fight then that is another thing"
(No your not a holiday stripper, your just growing a bit fast of all the joy ^^)  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 23, 2008 10:05 am
(( lol- xd ))  

0Moon_Maiden0

dragontamer363
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Dec 23, 2008 12:38 pm
[through adam? i'll go with that anyways ><]

Adam snarle dnad dropped at the attack, supporting hsi weight on his scythe. He looked up at Mirza.
"Beelio know sthat it is me he despises - after all, I've been irritating im for the last 32 million years." he smirked.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 23, 2008 1:27 pm
Lilith smiled.
"Come with me." She motioned for Opal to follow then left the hallway to find somewhere more private to talk.  

Zizzykitty
Crew

0Moon_Maiden0

PostPosted: Tue Dec 23, 2008 5:37 pm
"All....right...." Opal replied as she followed Lilith. She wondered what Lilith could possibly want to talk to her about.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 23, 2008 6:24 pm
Lilith walked outside into the garden and sat down on the ground. She then patted the ground next to her to indicate she wanted Opal to sit.
"I just wanted to with you about something, girl to girl." She smiled warmly.  

Zizzykitty
Crew

0Moon_Maiden0

PostPosted: Tue Dec 23, 2008 6:28 pm
Opal kneeled down beside Lilith. "About what?...." she asked.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 23, 2008 6:51 pm
Lilith looked at Opal nervously as she considered how to start the conversation.
"I saw... what happened with you and Gabriel. I saw you were upset and wanted to try talking with you about it earlier but you passed out. I'm sure it hurts but you must remember what he told you that he can't possibly feel the love you're feeling for anyone. Don't blame youself thinking you're inferior, he can't love anyone in the way you want, not you, not me, not anyone." She said hoping that it would help in anyway.
"If you want to talk, you can talk to me. If you don't want to talk about it now or ever, I understand. Talking just usually helps, in some small way."  

Zizzykitty
Crew

0Moon_Maiden0

PostPosted: Tue Dec 23, 2008 7:00 pm
Opal tensed when Lilith told her about what she saw. She had no idea that anyone had witness the event. "Yes...I understand. I was.....being selfish-I guess. But still-it does hurt even when attempts are made to soften the blow," she replied.

"Besides.....even if he could-he could probably do a lot better then me, right?" she laughed, but with a hint of sadness behind it. It was her attempt to make light of the situation she created between herself and Gabriel.  
~~*RPG Area!*~~~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 87 88 89 90 91 92 ... 206 207 208 209 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games