Welcome to Gaia! ::

Guild of Roses

Back to Guilds

~A place to be yourself; a place to be free~ 

Tags: rose, free, stem, petal, thorn 

Reply Guild of Roses
INTRODUCTIONS ~~ Tell us about yourself! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 87 88 89 90 91 92 ... 168 169 170 171 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

People Count!
  +1
View Results

TerukoB

PostPosted: Wed Mar 11, 2009 8:29 pm
I'm Bridget, uhh and I join this guild right now. o: I'm pretty much friendly and would get along. I like math and puzzles. >w<  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 11, 2009 9:24 pm
How Should i Start This oh yea..

chidorilash he/she send me a random guild so i accept it lol

People Call Me Mike Or Ras.. Im 17.. and im Filipino I Rep That Thing.. don't Hate lol... Im Funny, Cool , Friendly..

That's all u need to know

iight PEACE!

Hit Me Up! rofl  

Ras-18

Lady_hearts3

Hilarious Genius

PostPosted: Wed Mar 11, 2009 9:27 pm
3nodding

HAllo, nice to meet everyone one of you. well were should i start.. my name is ALice.... i just turned 18 today... LOL im really happy.. i like to RP, read books, take random naps and talk to new people. im a real simple chick... i loke helping others.....

thanks for the invite.... heart

xoxoxoxoox  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 11, 2009 9:36 pm
Hello there, I'm The Timid Thinker. I also go by TT and any possible way to shorten my username. I just received an invitation to the guild and thought, "Well, they seem nice." I can get along with you and am prone to creating dry humor...most of the time. So I hope to be good friends with you all.  

The Timid Thinker

iAsianSushi

IRL Treasure

PostPosted: Wed Mar 11, 2009 9:36 pm
Jallo! ^-^
I'm Sushi. I'm very random, and I like making people laugh. In a good way, of course. Reading is one of my past time hobbies, and I also like anime. I drink milk <3 It tastes good...and I cownapped Foo-Foo.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 11, 2009 9:38 pm
hey everybody, what's up? my name is Jason and chidorilash just sent me a random invitation so i accepted it.

you probably want to know some stuff about me, i suppose, so here we go:

i'm 19, i'm in college and i'm a complete nerd. i was valedictorian of my high school and i was ranked #1 on it's chess team for my senior year. also my senior year we were completely undefeated and became state champions in both recreational and competitive divisions. i even went so far as to start a new chess club at my college when i found out they didn't have one yet.

aside from nerdiness, i've been playing guitar for 4 years and i've been giving guitar lessons for 2 years (with my dad) and i like to just hang out with friends whenever i get the chance. hope to get to know you all mrgreen

[edit] for those of you who are interested in the geography of the members, i live in Michigan. if there's anything else you want to know about me, just ask  

lespaw

4,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Hygienic 200

Pronus300

3,700 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Wed Mar 11, 2009 9:57 pm
Ras-18
chidorilash he/she send me a random guild so i accept it

That's how I got in too. My profile said pretty much about me. In short, I like machines and you can call me SA  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 11, 2009 10:00 pm
Hi im Paul of course and im 17 almost 18 and this guild looks pretty intense biggrin
and thanks for the invite smile  

Paul_Bjork

Dr3am3eater

5,900 Points
  • Market Browser 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Wed Mar 11, 2009 10:03 pm
Hii all :3
thanks for inviting me chidorilash. this looks like a great place to be, im glad i joined. ^^
*hugs all* <3

I am a fun loving person, and when i say im crazy.. I mean it! XD im a freak, but a fun loving one :3 if that makes sense. X) lol
but do not fear i dont bite.. hard XP
hahaha sorries.. i get a little carried aways.. <3
but the good thing is you just saved a bunch of money on car insurance by by switching to geico biggrin lolz

-w- teehee  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 12, 2009 2:13 am
heart We are all
born for love.

Hey guys...this is Ghost of Ryuu. And I banned. So please leave the original account alone for a while....

It is the only
principle of
existence
and it's
only end. heart

Ghost of Ryuu2

Sansonnet

PostPosted: Thu Mar 12, 2009 3:46 am
Hi, what's up xp , I don't know who invited me or why, but I'm pleased to be here!

Anyway, some things about me ... I'm a Fan of Ouran High School Host Club (the animated Smilys of some people here are awsome!). I'm studing architectur in my 2. Semester, and the most importand thing: I'm from Germany XD ... so ... sweatdrop My english knowledge isn't the best.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 12, 2009 5:26 am

~xXxιvιετ gяxXx §α¥§...~

True Love is when you shed a tear and still want him, It's when he ignores you and you still love him...
User Image

What did you got banned for Ghost? o.o
Welcome new members! ^^

User Image
Its when he loves another girl but you still smile and say I'm happy for you when all you really do is cry...and cry...
Guild Of Roses [: | Best Hangout Guild[[BHG]] :] | ~Eternity~ My Quest Thread ;]

xoxoKymmi
Crew

Sweet Heart Misha Mule

PostPosted: Thu Mar 12, 2009 10:19 am
My name is Jenny im 17 years old and live in Canada.
I enjoy reading and i like to draw though im horrible at it xp .
Im a pretty shy person.
I love to eat rice and have no clue why.
Oh and i love crayons. I think thats it. . .
Well thank you for the invite chidorilash n.n

PostPosted: Thu Mar 12, 2009 11:36 am
Hello there.
I'm Sociophobia ;o
I'm 16 years old and I live in Canada. I love to write and draw, and I'm also a big gamer ;D

Sociophobia

Profitable Fatcat

alyss_1988

Loved Shapeshifter

12,750 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Thu Mar 12, 2009 11:52 am
hey, i'm 20 for a few more days. i just got a random invite as well. i'll try to be the best member i can be. i like to read almost anything, i watch young kids for money, and i help my younger brother on his paper route. again thank you for inviting me. neutral  
Guild of Roses

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 87 88 89 90 91 92 ... 168 169 170 171 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games