Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Guild for all things Role Play and Random ^^

Back to Guilds

Reply The Role Play Forum ^^
My Rp with Chibi_Blue_Mouse Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 87 88 89 90 91 92 ... 128 129 130 131 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

Married Conversationalist

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2012 7:57 pm
Jasmine tilted her head. "Oh." She looked down a little. "Do you want to stop?" She asked looking up at him a little.

Leon smiled still petting her. "Well we can't keep saying her, what about Natalia?" He asked caressing her back paw with his foot.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2012 7:47 pm
Aven shrugged. "I'm not really sure." he said before frowning. "I think it'd be more fun if we went outside." he said, still trying to coax Jasmine out of the room.

Kailee smiled and nodded. "That's a pretty name." she said happily, her back foot kicking out a little in an automatic reaction to the touch.  

chibi_blue_mouse

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
  • Spirit of the Smackdown! 100

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2012 8:22 pm
Jasmine, after a moment's hesitation nodded and stood up nuzzling his cheek. "Okay...Just...don't let me go crazy."

Leon smiled and kissed her ear again. "So you like it?" He asked petting the foot again grinning from the reaction.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2012 8:39 pm
Aven shook his head. "Don't worry! I'll take care of you." he said with a smile and led the way out of the room.

Kailee nodded. "Yeah. Natalia . . . Our little Natalia . . ." she murmured, her foot twitching again. Her ear also flicked back in an automatic reaction that hadn't happened the first time. He hadn't quite hit the same spot.  

chibi_blue_mouse

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2012 8:46 pm
Jasmine followed slowly, gingerly like if she went outside she'd go wild. "Okay." She whined gently taking hold of his tale.

Leon lit up a little. His hands not stopping. "Our Natalia." He added with a very slight purr. He kept hitting the spot that made the ear flick.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2012 8:55 pm
Aven chuckled and led her outside, going slowly so she would feel more comfortable.

Kailee smiled until her flicking ear started to bug her and she growled a little. "Stop that." she said, lifting her head and baring her fangs slightly at Leon.  

chibi_blue_mouse

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2012 9:03 pm
Jasmine kept looking around nervously. She was really scared. The beast wanted to run but she was to petrified to move more than the steps that Aven were talking. She jolted with every single little noise.

Leon blinked then sighed and instead flared his fangs back with a chuckle. "Okay my darling. What would you like me to pet and kiss then?"  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2012 11:14 pm
Aven led Jasmine outside and then turned and smiled at her. "That wasn't so bad was it?" he asked softly.

Kailee whined. "I don't know . . . just stop making my ear twitch." she groaned and let her head flop back down.  

chibi_blue_mouse

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2012 11:18 pm
Jasmine once her concentration was gone bolted. Howling loudly as she raced around a large rock not that far out of sight.

With a very slight chuckle Leon kissed between her ears. "Okay. I won't I promise."  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2012 11:31 pm
"JASMINE!!" Aven yelped and darted after her. He had no idea what had triggered the sudden bolt.

Kailee smiled and closed her eyes. "Good." she murmured happily. Her ears twitched slightly as she heard Jasmine howling. It was nice to know that . . . wait. She squirmed quickly to be able to stand up, looking out the window. "Jasmine howled . . . I don't know why." she murmured, uncertain of what her howling meant.  

chibi_blue_mouse

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2012 11:37 pm
Jasmine stopped her nose picking up something that should not be there. Some thing Foreign. Something...familiar. She howled again this time a loud roar happened seconds after. She didn't register anything but the smell that she couldn't put her finger on.

Leon bolted up right. "Somethings not right." He growled. "Stay here." He growled jaw clenched. He traced to the source of the howl eyes red and angry as he saw three shapes racing away. "Aven. Get her inside." He seemed...Defensive. "Now."

The wolves bolted away. When at a safe distance they howled with despair. Crying out to their mother that something was wrong. Very wrong.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2012 11:44 pm
Aven nodded and whined slightly, trying to shepherd Jasmine away from the scene and into the safety of the castle.

A haunting, distant howl returned the desparing howls of the wolves. Their mother was sending all her best troops. She had grown tired of the failed subtle attempts. She was proclaiming all out war.

Aven heard the howl and it froze him in his tracks. A part of him still felt loyalty to the wolf from whom it issued and wanted to run to her and beg forgiveness. But the other part felt heart pounding horror. He knew what lay in that camp. He also knew that their kingdom didn't have a proper army. There had been too many years of peace. They had a rag-tag band of soldiers, but it wasn't enough to fight off the army she had created.  

chibi_blue_mouse

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2012 11:50 pm
Jasmine froze ignoring Aven's attempts to herd her. "My mate." She growled in the direction of the howl. "Mine." Her fangs grew and the clear saliva turned black.
Leon's eyes widened. She remembered her training. "Aven how long do we have?" He asked. "I will only be a moment. But I need to know how long they will be."  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2012 11:55 pm
Aven's eyes were wide, looking from Jasmine to Leon. "She's already sent them out. They'll be here in 24 hours if we're lucky." he said, his voice tight before he turned and saw Jasmine was in a bad place. "Jasmine. Yes. I'm your mate. Come on, let's go back inside." he said, putting himself right in front of her, trying to talk her out of her current state of mind.  

chibi_blue_mouse

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2012 11:59 pm
Leon nodded. "I can have mine ready in two hours." He said. "Raise the alarm and I will do what I can to safe guard. I'll get my sister's Army too." Then he traced away.

Jasmine seemed to become less rigid. But she didn't move. "I must protect him from the pain." She growled more to herself. "They must die." It seemed nothing could break her from this seemingly aggressive trance.  
The Role Play Forum ^^

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 87 88 89 90 91 92 ... 128 129 130 131 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games