Welcome to Gaia! ::

Furry Fandom Fantasy Discussion and RP Guild

Back to Guilds

Gaia's friendliest furry guild. We even have ID cards. 

Tags: furry, anthro, furrie, fandom, roleplay 

Reply Roleplay
The Fur Forest Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 87 88 89 90 91 92 ... 135 136 137 138 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

LunaFoxxx

PostPosted: Thu Mar 19, 2009 1:56 pm
Seraph walked back up "Miko..cake..I dunno"

Miko did as he was told "This...is..interesting" he was alittle afraid that he just stabbed her  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 19, 2009 2:03 pm
" I guess we'll no later." " Anyways back to work," she grinned.  

Cortana_Seramiphia

LunaFoxxx

PostPosted: Thu Mar 19, 2009 3:36 pm
"I hope he is ok, he looked sad" Seraph sighed "OK! NOW! I need..uh.. the..no, OH I needs the hammer~"  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 19, 2009 3:39 pm
She handed him the hammer.
And though in her mind Miko I really want to speak with you. are you ok?  

Cortana_Seramiphia

LunaFoxxx

PostPosted: Thu Mar 19, 2009 3:49 pm
"thanks" he aimed at a nail and hammered it to the floor, well, the wires are all held down now "Hey, carpet of hard wood floorin?"

Miko sighed, I'm ok momma, just a little sad  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 19, 2009 3:52 pm
" Carpet."

Miko baby what's wrong?

Cortana_Seramiphia

LunaFoxxx

PostPosted: Thu Mar 19, 2009 4:16 pm
"Ok" He started going down stairs to the living room where he put the hardwood and carpet, the grabbed the carpet rolls and started dragging them up the stairs

Well, Okami made me this cake..and well, I hurt her feelings, its just I've been thinking about the fact that there was all this new stuff, and it all kinda started when she got here, and, well, I took out the frustation on her  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 19, 2009 4:19 pm
Awww baby we will talk when you get back.  

Cortana_Seramiphia

Delusional Melodies

Moonlight Seeker

8,900 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Hunter 50
  • Healer 50
PostPosted: Thu Mar 19, 2009 4:45 pm
Okami awakened with Miko by her side and felt much better. "Miko...don't put yourself down...or else...you can't walk out it's door ever again. Just look at me. And trust me...being in there...it's depressing and troublesome."
Bones was happy to hear her speak again. It seems eons since she last spoke (one and a half hours ago).  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 19, 2009 4:55 pm
Miko looked up at her "The..the cake is still good, it looks really good.." he slowly got up on her lap "I'm sorry for what I said"  

LunaFoxxx

Delusional Melodies

Moonlight Seeker

8,900 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Hunter 50
  • Healer 50
PostPosted: Thu Mar 19, 2009 4:58 pm
Okami began to cry while smiling. "Thank you....I...am so very please you like it. And I heard everything...I understand that this is a big change in your life. Plus a thing I hate about me fainting...I can hear conversations occuring in the mind from others that aren't from my clan. For example I cannot read Bones' mind.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 19, 2009 5:01 pm
Sophi watched him at work.  

Cortana_Seramiphia

LunaFoxxx

PostPosted: Thu Mar 19, 2009 5:37 pm
"Ugh..oh!" he cut a corner of the carpet "Remind me again why the wall is sticking out here?"

Miko smiled "I believe it is the bestes cake ever"  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 19, 2009 5:51 pm
"Well Miko. Maybe you would like the rest of my cooking. Of course wait one second."Throws her homemade cookie at Bones, who grabs it and begins to nibble it."He loves it that much he spies on me. Heh"  

Delusional Melodies

Moonlight Seeker

8,900 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Hunter 50
  • Healer 50

LunaFoxxx

PostPosted: Thu Mar 19, 2009 5:54 pm
"Hey..I have an Idea...can I have on eof those cookies?" he smiled deviously and sat on his rump balanceing with his tail "if you don't mind "can you put it in my front paws?"  
Roleplay

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 87 88 89 90 91 92 ... 135 136 137 138 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games