Welcome to Gaia! ::

Furry Fandom Fantasy Discussion and RP Guild

Back to Guilds

Gaia's friendliest furry guild. We even have ID cards. 

Tags: furry, anthro, furrie, fandom, roleplay 

Reply Roleplay
Anthro Town/ Semi- City RPG Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 87 88 89 90 91 92 ... 181 182 183 184 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

wolfbanebaxton

PostPosted: Mon Apr 06, 2009 4:34 pm
Navo blinked"doing what"he asked tilting his head"strange"he coughed again"its a cold"  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 06, 2009 4:34 pm
Serenity opened her eyes and stopped playing to look down to see the crazy fur she saw earlier looking back up at her. She dropped her flute and said with a smile in her voice, "You like country?"  

Serenity Lycan

Cortana_Seramiphia

PostPosted: Mon Apr 06, 2009 4:35 pm
Nia began working on the mesh for wreath

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
---------------------------
" Smoking and lying!"  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 06, 2009 4:39 pm
Navo tilted his head"how am I lying if you have no evidence to prove otherwise"he said with a almost professor like tone"the most you have against me is a cough which is due to am sick, and the smell of smoke from that broken machine Ive been trying to fix"he said pointing at a machine that was clearly on fire...."which reminds me....why havent I put that out"he asked himself and threw water on it...  

wolfbanebaxton

LunaFoxxx

PostPosted: Mon Apr 06, 2009 4:40 pm
Seraph smiled "Yep, love it" he walked under the tree "Its really coolm especialy if you can do the call"  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 06, 2009 4:41 pm
Serenity smiles sweetly, "I see and you can definetly do the call alright".  

Serenity Lycan

Cortana_Seramiphia

PostPosted: Mon Apr 06, 2009 4:42 pm
She went up to him and kissed him
" I can tell... because I can taste it in the air. and on you" and its very bad for them.." she sighed  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 06, 2009 4:43 pm
"Its great fun, Oh, I'm Seraph, who may I ask you be?" he extended his arm to her  

LunaFoxxx

wolfbanebaxton

PostPosted: Mon Apr 06, 2009 4:45 pm
Navo sighed and wrapped his arms around her"Am sorry hun, am trying to stop. You know am trying really hard"he said putting his head on her shoulder"Am close to giving up on it, I really am"  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 06, 2009 4:45 pm
Nia watched curiously from shop  

Cortana_Seramiphia

Serenity Lycan

PostPosted: Mon Apr 06, 2009 4:46 pm
Serenity looks at his raised arm quizically not sure what she was supposed to do with it," What are you doing", she finally decided to ask arching an eyebrow.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 06, 2009 4:47 pm
" Don't I know you've been sneaking it not as much as before but you have been...''
" You know It can kill you and the twins both just from them inhaling it or getting it off of your clothes."
She sighed " Can't you get addicted to incense or something or... I know."

" I forgot," she placed a packet in his hand " Gum it'll help nicotine gum."
She had a sad look and continued working.  

Cortana_Seramiphia

wolfbanebaxton

PostPosted: Mon Apr 06, 2009 4:55 pm
Navo took a piece of gum and put it into his mouth"this is good"he chuckled as he continued chewing"I know it can kill hun"he coughed but kept chewing....  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 06, 2009 4:58 pm
" Taste like nicotine don't it but its not as bad"  

Cortana_Seramiphia

LunaFoxxx

PostPosted: Mon Apr 06, 2009 4:58 pm
((Seraph is also the local docor appearently XD))
"Its called a hand shake" he chuckled "Its ok, uh, accualy I have to get some stuff, I'll talk to you later"  
Roleplay

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 87 88 89 90 91 92 ... 181 182 183 184 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games