Welcome to Gaia! ::

*~Purple Moonlight Haze~*

Back to Guilds

Tags: Purple, Moonlight, Chat, Hangout, Moon 

Reply ~~*RPG Area!*~~~
Breaking Lines - [Vampire rp] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 87 88 89 90 91 92 ... 167 168 169 170 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

*chomp*
D:
62%
 62%  [ 5 ]
>:)
37%
 37%  [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 8

dragontamer363
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Nov 02, 2009 10:49 am
Tristen grinned.
"Great! My crowbar's in the car. C'mon."
She span on her heel and marched off down the hallway. It was kind of nice to have mortals in tow, if only that they smelt pretty good. Plus if anything went wrong and the rouge vampire turned up, she could offer them as a distraction. She wasn't a bad person and their deaths would affect her badly, but nowadays it seemed that her humanity slipped away by degrees. Maybe she was getting colder with age. This troubled her - she'd only been a vampire for a couple of years after all.
She paused and glanced back to make sure they were keeping up. She then pulled out a fine-line sharipie from her pocket and started doodling intricate designs over one of her hands.

-----

Drake nodded and looked up as he heard Judith descending.
"hey- we're going driving!" he called  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 02, 2009 11:02 am
Koko wondered if it was going to be the three of them of just the two. If it was the three of them she could manage although if her and Judith tried to give pointers if might get a little confusing and then there was the matter of space. Three people in the front of the pick up might be difficult for a....newbie drive and there was no way she would make Judith sit in the truck bed where the dogs usually were. Firstly it wasn't legal....secondly has her safety in case something unfortunate happen with Drake hehind the wheel. Koko didn't believe anything like that would happen but she didn't want to risk it.  

0Moon_Maiden0

dragontamer363
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Nov 02, 2009 11:17 am
Drake looked over koko as she seemed to be deep in thought.

"You ok?" he asked  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 02, 2009 11:22 am
Koko glanced up from her thoughts. "Better than the first time you asked me that questions a few minutes ago," she replied a bit playfully. "Just thinking about how to give the lesson and where the best place would be."  

0Moon_Maiden0

Zizzykitty
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Nov 02, 2009 11:35 am
Judith continued down the stairs to find Drake and Koko.
"We're going driving? That's going to be interesting." She said.

--

Lillin followed Tristen with Mason in tow. She seemed friendly but something was kind of off about her, Mason thought. He ignored it and followed.

[One of the Wild Things in Where The Wild Things Are is named Judith! xD]  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 02, 2009 11:35 am
Drake shrugged.
"Does it matter? Just find a field or something. Provided i don't crash into any mortals we'll be cool."  

dragontamer363
Crew

0Moon_Maiden0

PostPosted: Mon Nov 02, 2009 11:42 am
Koko smiled kindly with a nod. "Then I'll get the keys," she replied as she retrieved them. "There's a fairly flat field a couple miles out."

Once free-Bly bounded for Drake quickly and jumped him. Yoki came down a moment later and went straight for her master and remained quite calm unlike her make companion.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 02, 2009 11:48 am
Trsiten ambled out to her car. it was a fairly rusty thing and she opened the boot by banging on it's top, still distracted by doodling on her hand. The boot sprang open and it was a couple of moments before she clicked the pen shut and replaced it in her pocket.
"Here we are." She said cheerfully, rummaging around in the boot and pulling out a crowbar. she paused at the boot, looking in a debating over something. She then pulled out a small bag form inside and hooked it over her shoulder before closing the boot again. Before the boot closed a shotgun was revealed by her moving the bag, just sitting loose in the car. the shoulder bag she had was suspiciously lumpy and heavy. She hooked it over her shoulder and wielding the crowbar like a sword.

"Now - the morgue. Is it nearby? My car ran outta gas. Hope you're not squeamish." she grinned, seeming to leech off Lilith's mood.

---

Drake grinned and fussed Bly before hopping over to Judith.
"can you be my airbag?" he teased.  

dragontamer363
Crew

Zizzykitty
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Nov 02, 2009 11:53 am
Lillin was about to speak then looked at Mason.
"Hey, I don't know. I thought you knew." He said defensively.
Lillin frowned.
"Uh... We don't know where it is."

--

"Well if you think I'd actually protect you rather than jumping out to save myself.." Judith giggled.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 02, 2009 12:02 pm
Drake laughed.
"Well if that's the case then I'll attach a rope to you and use you as an anchor."

----

Tristen folded her arms and looked mildly disapproving.
"Hm. That makes things a little difficult. Well, I suppose we'll have to follow our noses. I'm sure i saw a hospital in my drive here. I expect the mourge is nearby? It makes sense after all - no point carting stiffs all over town."

She looked up at the moon as it was obscured by a wispy film of clouds and smiled to herself, transfixed for a moment.
"You'll hear the ghosts anyway." she murmured with an odd quality entering her voice as if it was momentarily wrenched away from social conventions and open. "They're more vocal in those places."
She then shivered and fixed her eyes upon them as if she hadn't said anything odd, though she still seemed a little disjointed. She pulled out the pen again and switched hands, apparently perfectly ambidextrous, and started drawing a serious of symbols and ghostly figures on her other hand. She started to walk off again, expecting them to follow, not looking up from her hand.
"it'll be a fair walk. Better get moving." she said, sounding more normal again.  

dragontamer363
Crew

0Moon_Maiden0

PostPosted: Mon Nov 02, 2009 12:06 pm
Although she had agreed to be Drake's 'official' girlfriend she somehow felt like she was the other woman. This was not how she envisioned her first relationship in 200 years. But she bit her tongue when she returned with the keys.

I am not going to be the over-jealous...clingy girlfriend....... she told herself. He has a right to have female companions who are just friends.....that he has slept with. Her thoughts went slightly bitter but she hid it well.

"Ready?" she asked.

----

Sam jumped up in her triumph of finisheing her motor cycle. Time for a test drive. She had already gotten her license to operate the vehcile so there was no worries from Dereck. Maybe she would stop my Fayt's and offer a ride.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 02, 2009 12:10 pm
"I don't think I'd work very well as an anchor for a speeding car." Judith chuckled, "I don't think I'm heavy enough."

--

"Alright." Lillin bounded after Tristen. Mason sighed and followed, at least they'll be seeing more of the town. All they'd really seen so far was this street and the street over.  

Zizzykitty
Crew

dragontamer363
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Nov 02, 2009 12:11 pm
"Ready." Drake agreed, enclosing a hand gently aroudn hers to take the keys from her in as tender a gesture as he could manage. Koko seemed tense again and he tried to ease her a little with some attention. he didn't quite get why she was tense, but had a feeling that the two girls weren't at ease with each other now the relationships had shifted. somehow he was stuck in the middle.
he was beginning to wish he had some male friends- they were much easier to handle than these emotional creatures. despite what modern medicine had changed, he still stuck by the old thinking: women were crazy. this amused him, and he couldn't help but crack a private smile when he looked between them.

---

[edit]

Tristen strode ahead, trying to zone out and 'follow her nose'. her stomach grumbled a little in hunger - the town was dense with people, even though they were sleeping, and she tried to think of how she'd manage to feed soon. maybe there were some vagrants around, though she preferred her victims drunk. made the blood taste better.

After a while and a few wrong turns she recognised where she was going and eventually came to the hospital with the mourge attached to the side.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 02, 2009 12:21 pm
Judith adopted a somewhat blank expression once Drake started being tender to Koko to hide more bitter emotions. She had to remind herself it was okay and that she couldn't break up this relationship.

--

"So this is it?" Mason asked.
Lillin examined the building, "How do we get into the morgue part?"  

Zizzykitty
Crew

dragontamer363
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Nov 02, 2009 12:30 pm
Tristen looked at lilin like she had said something foolish and did a quick circle of the smaller builing that acted as the morgue. She closed her eyes and concentrated, trying to sense for anyone inside. the spiritual prescense there hummed to her like a low quiet hiss and she shivered again. But the atmosphere wasn't disturbed by any living inhabitants inside, and her inspection of the windows and doors showed no alarms to be tripped.
"Trusting little town." she mumbled. back in chicago they were always well gaurded, in case students broke in and used the bodies for pranks. Obviously they had never had that here.

"she took her crowbar, glanced around and promptly smashed the glass on the door and opening it.

"simple." she said and then as an afterthought pulled out some gloves form her handbag and put them on, wiping over where she'd touched with them. She strode through looking a little disturbed as the spirits hissed at her. She started scribbling on her hand with greater ferocity, moving up her arm.  
~~*RPG Area!*~~~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 87 88 89 90 91 92 ... 167 168 169 170 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games