Welcome to Gaia! ::

Absolute Furry the Guild

Back to Guilds

Gaia's Oldest Furry Guild 

Tags: Furry, Furries, Anthro, Anthropomorphic, Roleplay 

Reply Adult Furries Guild
The Rainbow Paw Club (General chat) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 87 88 89 90 91 92 ... 1438 1439 1440 1441 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Gotherine Foxx

Dangerous Genius

PostPosted: Thu Oct 01, 2009 10:50 am
Selene Aries
Mortella
She head tilts "Why art?"

Tilts her head down down, looking at Mortella from over her glases, "Do you remember a Diana Vulpes, miss Gothy Fox?"
She smiles a lttle a while since she had been called her real name "Yes what of her?"  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 01, 2009 10:52 am
Mortella
Selene Aries
Mortella

Tilts her head down down, looking at Mortella from over her glases, "Do you remember a Diana Vulpes, miss Gothy Fox?"
She smiles a lttle a while since she had been called her real name "Yes what of her?"

She smirks "I have taken her place. Do you understand now?" She says then finishes her tea.  

Selene Aries

Gotherine Foxx

Dangerous Genius

PostPosted: Thu Oct 01, 2009 10:53 am
Gerhardt Ramien
Mortella
Gerhardt Ramien
Mortella
Gerhardt Ramien
Mortella
She carrys it over useing bolth ahands setting it on the table her tails putting in a crazy straw as she piles on top three cans of whiped topping putting sparklesrs in the top and liteing them up . She stands back "You know ...I have always wanted to make one of these..."
"It looks delicious." Gerhardt smiles. "So would you be able to sit with me for a moment or are you too busy?"
She shrugs a little pulling out a chair "I guess not what can I do ya for?"
"I just want someone to talk to, I've been awful lonely lately." Gerhardt took a sip, the sweetness of the drink making a jittery chill run up his spine. "You seem like a nice person."
She looks a little dissapointed ... "Someone has been beserching my good name..." she giggles a little "Sokay just jokeing."
Gerhardt laughed quietly to himself. "Why do you say such things? You havnt said or done anything mean since I have been here." Hiro grinned widely taking another sip. "If anyone is beserching your name I would say it would be you." Hiro laughed again.
She smiles and laughs "Oh I like makeing fun of myself at my own expense it makes things funnier... like setting your self up in your own trap....it'a humor."  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 01, 2009 10:53 am
...hello everyone ...  

CyrusVillalobo

Shirtless Werewolf

5,900 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Tycoon 200

Gotherine Foxx

Dangerous Genius

PostPosted: Thu Oct 01, 2009 10:55 am
Selene Aries
Mortella
Selene Aries
Mortella

She smirks "I have taken her place. Do you understand now?" She says then finishes her tea.
She head tilts slightly "I'm compleetly blonde but one of these days i'll understand...... wait you and arty mates? or is it like a mod thing?" Gothy is clueless.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 01, 2009 10:56 am
Mortella
Selene Aries
Mortella
Selene Aries
Mortella

She head tilts slightly "I'm compleetly blonde but one of these days i'll understand...... wait you and arty mates? or is it like a mod thing?" Gothy is clueless.

Eyerolls.

((I am Arty, silly.))  

Selene Aries

Selene Aries

PostPosted: Thu Oct 01, 2009 10:56 am
Promitheus Zek
...hello everyone ...

Feeling any better?  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 01, 2009 10:59 am
Mortella
Gerhardt Ramien
Mortella
Gerhardt Ramien
Mortella
She shrugs a little pulling out a chair "I guess not what can I do ya for?"
"I just want someone to talk to, I've been awful lonely lately." Gerhardt took a sip, the sweetness of the drink making a jittery chill run up his spine. "You seem like a nice person."
She looks a little dissapointed ... "Someone has been beserching my good name..." she giggles a little "Sokay just jokeing."
Gerhardt laughed quietly to himself. "Why do you say such things? You havnt said or done anything mean since I have been here." Hiro grinned widely taking another sip. "If anyone is beserching your name I would say it would be you." Hiro laughed again.
She smiles and laughs "Oh I like makeing fun of myself at my own expense it makes things funnier... like setting your self up in your own trap....it'a humor."
"Yes I agree." Hiro took a huge gulp of the drink, getting used to the sweetness of it. "So how was your life been lately? Mine has been awful slow, not bad, but very slow."  

Gerhardt Ramien

CyrusVillalobo

Shirtless Werewolf

5,900 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Thu Oct 01, 2009 11:34 am
Selene Aries
Promitheus Zek
...hello everyone ...

Feeling any better?

yes...thank you how r you

PostPosted: Thu Oct 01, 2009 2:42 pm
"Yep, Arty. A huge flirt no matter what name he's under."

Clunks in and throws his chaingun in a corner. He then takes his usual spot and starts to twirl a dagger, tip down, on the table. A bored yawn causes his muzzle to open wide for a second.  

Psycho Lee

Shameless Lunatic

7,000 Points
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Nudist Colony 200

Artemis Vulpes

PostPosted: Thu Oct 01, 2009 3:54 pm
Laughs a bit to himself, sitting in his little corner.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 01, 2009 3:59 pm
Trots in her ears perked a bit, she glances around. She reaches down grabbing a hold of her big fluffy snow leopard tail and holds it in her arms.  

FluffiKitten

5,900 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Profitable 100
  • Autobiographer 200

Artemis Vulpes

PostPosted: Thu Oct 01, 2009 4:02 pm
Looks over "good day kitten, nice to see you coming by."  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 01, 2009 4:09 pm
"humm" she looked over and grined a toothy grin "Hiyo!" she said dropping her tail and waving a bit. She trotted over towards him  

FluffiKitten

5,900 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Profitable 100
  • Autobiographer 200

Artemis Vulpes

PostPosted: Thu Oct 01, 2009 4:36 pm
He gives a nod to Kitten and holds up his glass "good marrow. How are you and your beau?"  
Adult Furries Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 87 88 89 90 91 92 ... 1438 1439 1440 1441 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games