Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Role Player's County

Back to Guilds

People of all kind who love Role Playing (( RP )) (: 

Tags: Role Play, Acting, Community, Friends 

Reply Romance // Drama
Even the undying need undying love.. Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 87 88 89 90 91 92 ... 158 159 160 161 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Shadowing Death
Crew

Distinct Conversationalist

PostPosted: Tue Feb 22, 2011 7:14 pm
Oblen nods a bit. "Yes, it could be that your just changing... but one little tiny effect of the 'dog bite' is that it sometimes makes you bleed certain colors... like since your part this and that, you'll be on and off bleeding your 'natural color', red, and your 'angel color', in your case blue..."  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 25, 2011 7:31 pm
Mira stared at him a moment, her mouth gaping slightly.Then with a small groan she buried her face in her hands again "Why couldn't I just be a normal girl with normal problems......"  

The Lady Reaper

Surefire Alchemist

Shadowing Death
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Feb 26, 2011 6:06 am
Oblen rolls his eyes. "Well, we all want to be qualified as 'normal', but you know that’s really quite impossible with all the people out there… always giving strange looks and calling police on any other races, no matter what they’re doing. Impossible to be accepted… or normal.” He says sitting with his arms crossed. “… not unless… you take… the oath.”  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 26, 2011 8:15 am
Mira sighed slightly and nodded "Yeah..I know, people are cruel on many levels....." She turned slightly and gave him a confused look "Oath?What on earth are you talking about?"  

The Lady Reaper

Surefire Alchemist

Shadowing Death
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Feb 26, 2011 9:04 pm
[colo=darkred]Oblen keeps from looking to Mira. "Nothing... just nothing."  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 26, 2011 9:09 pm
Mira frowned slightly "You are a very bad liar.Now out with it."  

The Lady Reaper

Surefire Alchemist

Shadowing Death
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Feb 26, 2011 9:33 pm
Oblen sighs. "Fine... there's... a certain oath... that allows a half-breed to become full in one of the two breed halves it has... which means... that you could choose to be a full-blood-angel or... normal." He says with a shrug.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 26, 2011 10:02 pm
Mira paused slightly and looked at him, her face utterly void of emotion "And if I take this oath and choose to be come what my mother was you'd have to kill me due to certain rules seperating the races.Am I correct?"  

The Lady Reaper

Surefire Alchemist

Shadowing Death
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Feb 27, 2011 1:44 pm
Oblen shrugs. "Well… not quite… if you choose to become an angel… I am suppose to at least try to kill you by ‘demon standards’… but I don’t think I’d be able to... besides, I don’t even want to have anything to do with the demon race… just want to be… human… normal.”  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 27, 2011 3:28 pm
Mira kept her fack blank, not showing any emotion "If a halfbrred is able to take the oath then I don't see why a fullbreed can't.Maybe they have another oath or something you can take instead..."  

The Lady Reaper

Surefire Alchemist

Shadowing Death
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Feb 27, 2011 7:00 pm
Oblen shakes his head. "... No, I'm a full blood... the oath is built for those who are half-blood wishing to transfer the blood of one of it’s half to become a full blood… all I got in me is demon blood… the only other oaths I know is how to turn someone or thing else into a demon.”  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 27, 2011 7:09 pm
Mira nodded slightly and looked down at her hands.If she were able to take the oeth to become a demon she'd be able to help Oblen more than could now.Sighing slightly she closed her eyes and tried to think.  

The Lady Reaper

Surefire Alchemist

Shadowing Death
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Feb 27, 2011 7:16 pm
Oblen closes his eyes and sighs as well. "... I know what you may be thinking... and no... I don't want to change you into a demon... there's always a lot of rage to manage when a demon... and it also guarantees that you have a place in hell... and I'd be more happy to know that if you die you won't be in a fiery pit of pain and screams... or become a slave to the devil."  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 27, 2011 7:28 pm
Mira shrugged slightly and kept her eyes down cast "Yeah and if I stay a half brred or take the oath to become a full angel I'll have to constantly have to worry about demons attacking me..."  

The Lady Reaper

Surefire Alchemist

Shadowing Death
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Feb 28, 2011 1:35 pm
Oblen sighs. "Well, they'll be coming after me too... not like I want anyone after either of us, but it's very much unavoidable."  
Romance // Drama

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 87 88 89 90 91 92 ... 158 159 160 161 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games