Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply THIS IS HALLOWEEN
Ideas, Questions, Suggestions? Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 87 88 89 90 91 92 ... 156 157 158 159 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

lizbot
Vice Captain

No Faun

PostPosted: Sat Mar 24, 2012 12:39 am
Boozver
I've created a quest student, and it's Unseelie Fae. By defaults, they have natural ability of poison wings. I really wanted it to be genderfluid, aka having both male and female forms, and Sosiqui reasonably suggested gender-shifting might have to be its natural ability. Should I rather write it this way? Thank you!

You'll have to choose between gender-shifting and the poisonous aspect of the wings. The only default ability of having wings is that they allow a character to fly, anything added beyond flight would be counted as that character's natural ability.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 24, 2012 6:34 am
lizbot
Boozver
I've created a quest student, and it's Unseelie Fae. By defaults, they have natural ability of poison wings. I really wanted it to be genderfluid, aka having both male and female forms, and Sosiqui reasonably suggested gender-shifting might have to be its natural ability. Should I rather write it this way? Thank you!

You'll have to choose between gender-shifting and the poisonous aspect of the wings. The only default ability of having wings is that they allow a character to fly, anything added beyond flight would be counted as that character's natural ability.

Oh, thank you very much! Sure, I'd rather prefer gender shifting than poisonous wings! smile  

Boozver

Dangerous Fairy

~Kiana_Nala~

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Sat Mar 24, 2012 5:17 pm
I have a question that until now hadn't really put much thought into but... Does Circe have a scythe like most other Reapers? Or maybe more specifically since her FEAR ability is related to her Tattoo's does that mean that they are technically her scythe?
Like I said, up until recently I haven't really thought about her scythe/what it is, ect. >w<;

PostPosted: Sat Mar 24, 2012 10:21 pm
When students dissipate from battle, they wake up in the infirmary. Outside of the school, if citizens get into brawls and it goes south, do they too wake up in the nearest hospital? It's stated that pumpkin patches also work, but I wasn't sure.

And if that's the case, can people get their hands on it in areas where fights usually occur, as a backup? Do these pumpkins need maintenance?

medigel

Anxious Spirit

lizbot
Vice Captain

No Faun

PostPosted: Sat Mar 24, 2012 10:54 pm
~Kiana_Nala~
I have a question that until now hadn't really put much thought into but... Does Circe have a scythe like most other Reapers? Or maybe more specifically since her FEAR ability is related to her Tattoo's does that mean that they are technically her scythe?
Like I said, up until recently I haven't really thought about her scythe/what it is, ect. >w<;

Not all reapers have scythes, tho they will often have either a weapon OR a familiar. For Circe I would say her weapon was her needles.

Ol-j-man

They wake up in the nearest hospital or fear clinic. Pumpkin patches are usually around these areas because they help to purify FEAR so that those respawning do so at full health, or near to full health. I don't know what you mean by "get their hands on it" though ~

Pumpkin patches do need to be maintained and protected though  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 24, 2012 11:00 pm
Ah, sweet! Let me clarify myself: is it possible for someone to grow their own curative pumpkin patch, or are the supplies only given to hospitals? And may I ask how they maintain them?

lizbot

medigel

Anxious Spirit

~Kiana_Nala~

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Sat Mar 24, 2012 11:04 pm
lizbot

Not all reapers have scythes, tho they will often have either a weapon OR a familiar. For Circe I would say her weapon was her needles.

Thank you so much Liz! <3  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 24, 2012 11:04 pm
A person can grow their own, but it's just like FEAR-enhanced cooking/healing ~ the one doing it is generally trained for specialty gardening, it's their profession. They maintain them through a combination of normal gardening, weird-as-s**t-gardening, and magical magicalness gardening ~  

lizbot
Vice Captain

No Faun

medigel

Anxious Spirit

PostPosted: Sat Mar 24, 2012 11:06 pm
Awesome~ Thank you for the explanation!  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 25, 2012 12:54 am
What would the Physical and Elemental Resistance of a lightning based weapon be?  

[ X_Bleeding Roses_X ]

Quotable Lunatic

lizbot
Vice Captain

No Faun

PostPosted: Sun Mar 25, 2012 1:38 am
For that, we'll say it's to type, rather than opposite, so it would be a mild resistance to electric shocks and the like.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 25, 2012 1:57 am
Awesome! Thanks Liz <3  

[ X_Bleeding Roses_X ]

Quotable Lunatic

Enoh Love
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Mar 25, 2012 12:57 pm
Would those who were turned into weapons during the trials remember what weapon they turned into?  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 25, 2012 1:26 pm
Yes!  

lizbot
Vice Captain

No Faun

Amon Larethian

Swashbuckling Sentai

PostPosted: Mon Mar 26, 2012 9:21 am
not sure if this has been asked before

For growth points, if you used the points from minipets and/or art for year one points, can you do those things again for year two points as well? Or is it a one time only thing?

Also, how do we count growth points for the horsemen trials?  
THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 87 88 89 90 91 92 ... 156 157 158 159 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games