Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Great Hall
Gryffindor Table Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 87 88 89 90 91 92 ... 190 191 192 193 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Essy ze Ninja
Vice Captain

Partying Phantom

10,275 Points
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tipsy 100
PostPosted: Wed May 08, 2013 6:01 am
Take a look at those red lights, green lights, blowin' my mind
I'll show you somethin' if you show me a good time

Wait a minute girl, can you show me to the party?

I'll let you in through the backdoor
I'll let you in through the backdoor, baby
I'll let you in through the backdoor, I'll let you in

𝕰lizabeth𝕭urke User Image
Fourth Year, 𝔊𝔯𝔶𝔣𝔣𝔦𝔫𝔡𝔬𝔯
𝔓𝔞𝔯𝔰𝔢𝔩𝔪𝔬𝔲𝔱𝔥

For a moment, a look of pure and utter confusion surfaced to her features and mirrored her obliviousness in full. She blinked as her friends eyes softened like gold clouds before the sun, until soon enough, she was stolen in a hug. Cersei blinked and laughed, cradling her arms around Remy and stroking her hair softly to calm her. She could even feel the bare trace of hot tears in her shoulder. ”Oh Rem!” She exclaimed between a small fit of giggles. ”You know I’d do anything to help you!”

It wasn’t until the wolf had pulled away with a toothy smile that Cersei blinked once again and tilted her head to the side, she hadn’t seemed to understand what her friend was saying until the prefects badge was fumbled in between her fingers. ”Oh wow, really? That’s absolutely bloody brilliant Rem—I’m so proud of you! You definitely deserve this.” Cersei grinned, turning it over in her fingers and grazing her flesh against the cool metallic badge before handing it back to Remy. ”And your captain? Bloody hell mate, you better not stress yourself out!

“But if you do, I’m sure we can find a few ways to relax.”
She winked teasingly as a smirk flitted to her veela lips.

”Well hey, if you ever need any help coming up with some battle plans, I’d love to help—of course, I never was much the brightest, but, a new perspective might help some?”

My voice
---Half Witch-Half Veela
------ Gryffindor Table
---------- with Remy
-------------- ♪ ♫ ♪

Miss GryffindorK

PostPosted: Wed May 08, 2013 6:22 am
User Image
Ⓡⓔⓜⓨ smiled at her friend, feeling proud of herself for the first time since she got the badges. "Thanks, Cer. I knew I could count on you. You're a good friend." She pinned her badge back on, a sparkle to her gold eyes. "I shouldn't be too stressed. I love Quidditch, so it's not too much of a pain in my arse. And to relax... I have a few ideas." The young werewolf sent a wink toward the other girl, grinning lightly. She sipped her water, then grinned. "Battle plans, eh? I was thinking attack with Bludgers until they gave up! Although, Dommie might not be too happy about that!" She giggled when she spoke of the Slytherin Beater, knowing she was usually fast and lithe enough to escape the Bludgers he sent firing after her. Lucky enough, last season, he hadn't seemed to care about her in the least. She still couldn't score for hell, but she didn't get pummeled to unconsciousness!

User Image

Essy ze Ninja

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100

Essy ze Ninja
Vice Captain

Partying Phantom

10,275 Points
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tipsy 100
PostPosted: Wed May 08, 2013 6:56 am

Fourth Year, 𝔊𝔯𝔶𝔣𝔣𝔦𝔫𝔡𝔬𝔯
𝔓𝔞𝔯𝔰𝔢𝔩𝔪𝔬𝔲𝔱𝔥

She giggled as Rem had complimented, and with a passionate flare she flipped her hair over her shoulder and grinned triumphantly. ”I do try,” she maintained the cockiest of grins until she burst out in a small bit of laughter and fixed her spectacles. And then when her friend had hinted at pleasurable ways to relax, Cersei managed a sly smile, narrowing her vision as if to try and read her friends mind. She couldn’t, of course, but nobody had to know that part!

”Mmm, that—sounds absolutely inticing.” She couldn’t lie, a part of her wanted to retreat to the prefects bath right this very moment with Remy; it’s not like they’d get locked out, either, because Remy was a prefect, she had to know the password. The very thought brought a glazed mist to her violet eyes and a giggle to her lips.

Snapping back to reality, she blinked and tucked her hair behind her ear before tapping her finger against her lip in contemplative thought. ”Can’t imagine anyone would!

“I’ve noticed the Slytherin team does seem fond of trying to knock everyone out the game early on—and they usually end up knocking themselves out just as much, just as quickly, too.”
She shrugged. ”I dunno, I’m too hungry to think straight, I hope the sorting finishes soon… Maybe then I can actually be more help!”

My voice
---Half Witch-Half Veela
------ Gryffindor Table
---------- with Remy
-------------- ♪ ♫ ♪

Miss GryffindorK

PostPosted: Wed May 08, 2013 7:13 am
User Image
Ⓡⓔⓜⓨ giggled as the other girl's words. Cersei seemed like she really wanted to visit the bath! "We can go tomorrow, okay? Just you and me?" The werewolf smiled brightly at her friend, feeling like she had someone, other than her sister, to talk to. Rem considered Cersei her best friend, and hoped the other girl believed the same. A stray lock of hair was tucked behind the Prefect's ear, long pigtails tied back with black ribbons. The girl tapped her heels on the floor, seeming impatient, when she just had a tic. "Look no further, dear Cersei!" Rem pulled a chocolate frog from her pocket and handed it to the girl with the violet eyes. A smile lit up, making the grumpy wolf look honestly happy.
User Image

Essy ze Ninja

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100

IceGrayWolf

Tipsy Pup

9,050 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Wed May 08, 2013 9:55 am
User Image
User Image

☀☀☀ The stubbornness I had as a child has been transmitted into perseverance. I can let go but I don't give up. I don't beat myself up about negative things ☁☁☁
☛☛☛ Those who cannot understand how to put their thoughts on ice should not enter into the heat of debate ☚☚☚

Xavier ran to the Gryffindor table, being careful not to trip. He jumped to the seat, panting like heck. He placed his head down the wooden table, gasping for air. He got caught up with the thestrals and forgot about the time. As he finally caught his breath, he moved to another seat, where a lot of firsties are. He repeatedly closed his fist and open them again. He scratched his cheek, searching for a first year who seems interesting. Boom, he spotted a brown headed boy with green eyes. Moving closer, he poked the younger boy's shoulder. And when he turned around, Xavier extended his hand.
" Hey there. Welcome to Gryffindor. I'm Xavier Nicholson, a Second year, " he greeted, a big smile on his face. He made his greeting more formal, curious of how the boy would react. And actually, he felt good when he said it. Second year. Ha! Remembering his first year in the school, he chuckled. It was so fun. And right now, it's starting to get better.

►►► Every man must decide whether he will walk in the light of creative altruism or in the darkness of destructive selfishness ◄◄◄
☣☣☣ You will never be happy if you continue to search for what happiness consists of. You will never live if you are looking for the meaning of life ☢☢☢

Mᴏᴏᴅ : Happy
Wʜᴀᴛ I'ᴍ ᴛʜɪɴᴋɪɴɢ: Second year, second year, I can't get it off of my head.
Wʜᴀᴛ I'ᴍ ᴅᴏɪɴɢ : Greeting a first year
Wʜᴇʀᴇ I ᴀᴍ : Gryffindor Table
Wʜᴏ I'ᴍ ᴡɪᴛʜ : Theodore

Oᴜᴛ Oғ Cʜᴀᴍᴘᴀɢɴᴇ:

Maxx Disorder

PostPosted: Wed May 08, 2013 10:47 am
User Image
♪ ♫ ♪ ♫ ♪ ♫ ♪ ♫ Rowan Edgar Elliott ♪ ♫ ♪ ♫ ♪ ♫ ♪ ♫

Been far away for far too long
I keep dreaming you'll be with me
and you'll never go
Stop breathing if
I don't see you anymore

User Image

Rowan smiled as Crash and Theo said hello to him, but he himself didn't respond as They both started speaking to others. Well might as well make some kind of conversation? "I'm Rowan nice to meet you all. Hiya Crash, nice to see someone I know even a little." He said trying a little to make friends. He was still very curious as to his placement, but hey who can challenge the hat?

First Year/Gryffindor/Single
(Sorry, Finals this week >.<)

Maxx Disorder

Essy ze Ninja
[/quoe]

shabatha

Desirable Prophet

10,375 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Wed May 08, 2013 12:50 pm
David Clarisse
Gryffindor
Second Year

User ImageUser ImageLocation: Great Hall (Ravenclaw Table) -> (Gryffindor Table)

David went over to Iris and Yvette with a smile. “Hey you two, thanks for saving me a seat.” He said brightly as he slid into the free seat next to them on the bench. His spirit was immensely uplifted know that he had done the hardest thing in his life next to finals. At least he didn’t have to worry about those for a long while. “We ready for a great year?” he asked. “Oh Yvette and I see your brother was placed in Slytherin.” He said wondering what that would be like having a Gryffindor and a Slytherin in the same house.

With: Iris, Yvette

List of Knowledge: Progress

OOC: ---
User Image
Ashton the Barn Owl

Xadyn-C
Xx_Yume_Shinkirou_xX

PostPosted: Wed May 08, 2013 4:09 pm

Fourth Year, 𝔊𝔯𝔶𝔣𝔣𝔦𝔫𝔡𝔬𝔯
𝔓𝔞𝔯𝔰𝔢𝔩𝔪𝔬𝔲𝔱𝔥

She nodded her head along happily, barely able to resist biting her lip as the flash of her violet eyes rose high to the heavens of curiosity and daydreamed there. She’d almost lost herself in it too, if Remy hadn’t caught her attention with the promise of treats while the delay of the sorting commenced. ”Oo!” She exclaimed with pert lips as she gingerly took the chocolate frog in her hands and turned it over.

”Aw Remy, you're too bloody amazing, have I told you that?” She smirked, but that soon wove into a grin as she gently peeled open the package and snatched the enchanted frog, breaking it in half so that it was just chocolate once again—she never really did fancy the idea of biting into an animalistic shape, hell, she hardly even liked to eat meat off of a bone… Turning the card over to read who she’d gotten, she smirked. ”Mopsus again? Why do I always get him?” She giggled as she shook her head and bit into her chocolate frog before glancing over to her friend. Her only friend… and yes…her best friend.

”Which one did you get? I’ve been trying to find a Morgan le Fay card for forever now it feels.”

My voice
---Half Witch-Half Veela
------ Gryffindor Table
---------- with Remy
-------------- ♪ ♫ ♪

Miss GryffindorK

Essy ze Ninja
Vice Captain

Partying Phantom

10,275 Points
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tipsy 100

Diamond Wales

Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Wed May 08, 2013 6:55 pm
User Image

User Image

Luke smirked, knowing that actually made Steffi probably more likely to figure out him and his tricks. When the knife was lowered, he gave her a small smile. "I know. I used to live that kind of life too, only, well..." He briefly wondered if he could possibly survive the streets if he got turned out of his home. His heart clenched a bit at the thought, knowing it was possible now, but he also realized one really big problem. He couldn't. He'd been too long off the streets. His lying and tricks could only go so far, and after that? Well, he'd be royally screwed.

He rolled his eyes when he noticed Xavier run into the hall. Bloody git. Why the heck did he have to show up, anyway? He was actually enjoying himself for once. Not only that, that girl, Iris, was trying to talk to him. Ugh. He put his head down, suddenly wishing he could just disappear into the wood. Couldn't they just go away? Heck, couldn't he just go to a different table altogether? Ugh, he suddenly hated life.

User Image
State: Avoiding certain people
OOC: ...

If you've a story, make sure it's a whole one, with details close to hand. It's the difference between a good lie and getting caught.

Xx_Yume_Shinkirou_xX
XxXDevil-Chan

PostPosted: Wed May 08, 2013 7:08 pm
User Image

User Image

Jacob walked into the hall, frowning. Well, he'd missed most of the sorting, apparently. Great. He'd actually wanted to see who the new students were, too. He flopped down at the table, looking around. He waved to David and Xavier, and put his chin in his hands. "Hey guys, what'd I miss?" He looked up and down the table, wondering who else he could see. Well, there was his captain and Cersei, as well as his other teammates. There was that prat Luke, with his one-eyed friend. He sighed and waited. It was probably going to be a while before he got to bed.

----------------------------------
State: Bored
OOC: ...
----------------------------------

Diamond Wales

Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100

Maxx Disorder

Invisible Prophet

4,950 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Wed May 08, 2013 7:20 pm
Theodore Tyler West

|First Year|Gryffindor|Eleven|Single|

"Fidelis ad Mortem ~ Faithful unto death"

------------------------------------------------------
Can't take the kid from the fight
take the fight from the kid

Sit back, relax
Sit back, relapse again
------------------------------------------------------

-------------------------------------------------------
Can't take the kid from the fight
take the fight from the kid

Just sit back, just sit back
Sit back, sit back, relax, relapse
-------------------------------------------------------

User Image

Oooooh, another friend! Theo grinned at the boy who just said hi. "Well hi there, Xavier! I'm Theodore!" He patted the spot beside him, since Crash kind of abandoned him. If anything, he needed a distraction from his hunger pains and from his massive boredom. He ran a hand through his tawny hair, scratched the back of his head three times, then dropped his hand. What a bad habit that was... Oh well.

----------------------------------------------------
Sit back, sit back, bababada
You can take the kid out of the fight

The I.V. and your hospital bed
This was no accident
This was a therapeutic chain of events
----------------------------------------------------

IceGrayWolf

PostPosted: Wed May 08, 2013 7:25 pm
That's a pretty big trunk
on my Lincoln town car, ain't it?
Big enough to take these broken hearts
and put them in it

I've got this black suit on,
roaming around like I'm ready for a funeral.
Only five more miles until the road runs out

User Image
Alaric Jonathan Fallrein
Gryffindor Third-Year
Pureblood

▂▂ ▃ ▄ ▅ ▆ ▇ █ ▇ ▆ ▅ ▄ ▃ ▂▂

Alaric stiffened as Rei punched his shoulder and then proceeded to stamp down on his foot. Having Crash there made the whole thing much more awkward, and if he hadn't been there this could have been much less awkward. The third year gritted his teeth and smiled, nodding.
"Yeah I suppose," he said distractedly as he looked at Rei seething down at the table. For some strange reason, Rei was cute when he was angry. Alaric forced the thought from his mind and turned back to Crash.
"Uh, he's just really mad because I insulted his hair earlier. He has a lot of pride you see. Excuse us please," he said hastily and smiled at Crash, simultaneously pulling Rei out of his seat by the collar. He dragged him over to a wall and barely resisted shoving him against it.
"Damn it Rei! If I wanted you to follow me in here I would have waited for you!
I know we just had a heart to heart, and I'm really sorry about everything we talked about, but I can't be babysitting you right now okay?"
He caught his breath, feeling like such a jerk.
" Look, I said a lot of things back on the train. I know. But I need you to forget about that for awhile. You can't expect me to warm up to you so damn quickly. Rei, you left me at the same time Raphael did. I just don't trust you, because if you left once you can leave again. And I know this is hard for you but I need to just handle it," he nearly shouted. He realized he had been holding the younger boy roughly by the shoulders. The part of him that wanted to be forgiving nabbed at his side, full of guilt. Rei had just told him something a few hours ago that he hadn't told anyone in his life, and this was how Alaric was reacting?

▂▂ ▃ ▄ ▅ ▆ ▇ █ ▇ ▆ ▅ ▄ ▃ ▂▂

I'm about to dive in the ocean
I'mma try to swim from something
bigger than me.
Kick off my shoes
and swim good
I'm going off
Don't try stopping me
I'm going off
Don't try saving me
No flares
No vest
No fear
The waves are washing me out

(( I am going to smack my own character))  

Kai Sparrowheart

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Wed May 08, 2013 8:59 pm
User ImageUser Image 
T h e ╬  p a s t ╬  c a n ╬  h u r t b u t ╬  y o u c a n e i t h e r ╬  r u n ╬  f r o m i t  o r l e a r n f r o m ╬  i t

ΦΦΦΦΦ ι ρяøмιṡε τнε τяυτн... 

Rei rolled his eyes blatantly at Alaric when the boy made an excuse about hair, but immediately began coughing as he was dragged from his seat by his shirt and over to a wall. "Do you think I give a damn what you want me to do Alaric? You don't control me. And no matter what you seem to think you want, you're my friend and I sure as hell am not going to let you push me away like you do with everyone else!" He paused in his rant as the older boy began almost screaming about babysitting him and without a second thought swung back his arm and slammed his hand against Alaric's face in probably the best slap he had ever handed out. He swallow hard, ignoring the pain that was beginning to cascade from his shoulders, at the boy's strong rough grip. Part of Rei wanted to be understanding and let Alaric be, but another part just wanted to punch everything and everyone, especially the other Gryffindor.

He narrowed his eyes. "I never asked for you to trust me Alaric. I don't give a s**t if you trust me, because honestly I don't think I'm damn near trust worthy at all... You don't know a damn thing about me, or what's hard for me." He growled quietly, his words full of venom and anger. He knocked the older boy's hands away, trying to hide the hurt in his eyes with anger. "Fine you want me to leave you alone? I'll do just that." In a flash, he had shoved his knee into the taller boy's crotch, effectively sending him to his knees. Soft fingers, quite the contrary to the look that had just been in Rei's eyes reached out to take Alaric's chin and tilt his head up, so he could look down at the older boy. Rei had the upper hand, and in one swift motion he kissed the older boy's cheek gently. "Come find me when your done being an a**." He whispered, before sliding away from him and moving back to the Gryffindor Table to reclaim his seat.

...вυτ ρяøмιṡεṡ αяε ℓιεs ΦΦΦΦΦ

T h e ╬  p a s t ╬  c a n ╬  h u r t b u t ╬  y o u c a n e i t h e r ╬  r u n ╬  f r o m i t  o r l e a r n f r o m ╬  i t

PostPosted: Wed May 08, 2013 9:58 pm
User Image
Ⓡⓔⓜⓨ smiled at Cersei, then pulled out a chocolate frog of her own. She was lucky she had grabbed two before she left the house! She opened the box and caught the frog, then smiled. She ate her frog happily, savoring the sweet taste. She looked up at her friend, then back to the card in her hands. "You mean... like this one?" She held out the very card her friend had been hunting for. What astounding luck that was, it only could have been better by Cersei finding the card. The Prefect smiled, looking into the bright violet irises Cersei bore.
User Image

Essy ze Ninja

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100

IceGrayWolf

Tipsy Pup

9,050 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Thu May 09, 2013 4:54 am
User Image
User Image

☀☀☀ The stubbornness I had as a child has been transmitted into perseverance. I can let go but I don't give up. I don't beat myself up about negative things ☁☁☁
☛☛☛ Those who cannot understand how to put their thoughts on ice should not enter into the heat of debate ☚☚☚

Xavier grinned at the reaction. ' This one looks hyper, ' he thought,
" Well then, Theodore, are you enjoying the presence of your fellow Lions? " he asked, glancing around the table to see some of his friends, frenemies, confirmed enemies, and the Gryffindors he doesn't know. His eyes went back to Theodore, a smile still on his face. " So Theodore, what are you looking forward to now that you're attending Hogwarts? " They had time to chat about things since the sorting is still taking it's time. It's just too long. I mean, sure his batch took some time, but he did not expect it to be like that again. Well, it wasn't that bad, he thought. It gave him more chances to gain more friends, rivals, and well....enemies.

►►► Every man must decide whether he will walk in the light of creative altruism or in the darkness of destructive selfishness ◄◄◄
☣☣☣ You will never be happy if you continue to search for what happiness consists of. You will never live if you are looking for the meaning of life ☢☢☢

Mᴏᴏᴅ : Happy
Wʜᴀᴛ I'ᴍ ᴛʜɪɴᴋɪɴɢ: And as I say : New school year, new friends.
Wʜᴀᴛ I'ᴍ ᴅᴏɪɴɢ : Asking?
Wʜᴇʀᴇ I ᴀᴍ : Gryffindor Table
Wʜᴏ I'ᴍ ᴡɪᴛʜ : Theodore

Oᴜᴛ Oғ Cʜᴀᴍᴘᴀɢɴᴇ:

Maxx Disorder

Great Hall

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 87 88 89 90 91 92 ... 190 191 192 193 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games