Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Great Hall
Slytherin Table Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 87 88 89 90 91 92 ... 177 178 179 180 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Pale Mist

PostPosted: Tue May 07, 2013 4:14 pm
User ImageUser Image

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬

Don’t give yourselves to these unnatural men, machine men, with machine minds and machine hearts! You are not machines!
- Chaplin
The best prophet of the future is the past
-Lord Byron
It is not what you find, it is what you find out.
-David Thoma

User Image

The freckled boy perked up as he heard Edajin's voice directed towards him. His attention had momentarily been diverted towards the balled paper that had been thrown at Michelle. He turned to see his new friend's timid gaze directed down towards his lap where the old text lay. "Oh," he started, trying his best to keep the surprise and excitement out of his voice so it instead shone through his eyes, "It is sort of on the subject of History of Magic - mostly about various theories regarding wizards' involvement in historical events like Troy and the sacking of Rome and the burning of the Alexandria Library. A lot of old things, it is a bit more on the archaeological side." He grinned brightly to the First Year. "Do you like history?" he asked, passionate hope gripping in his chest as he awaited an answer.

User Image
second year - slytherin
historical
- enthusiast
unwilling - heir

▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

User Image

Xadyn-C

PostPosted: Tue May 07, 2013 4:31 pm
Damien Warren Edgeworth
Slytherin // Fourth Year // Great Hall: Slytherin Table // Wearingspace
CURRENTLY// single // crushing // lovingsspace
CURRENTLY FEELING // Happyspspace
CURRENTLY WITH // Marinaspaspace
CURRENTLY THINKING // 'That went... so much better than expected.'spacspace
'I know you don't like how I feel,
but please, try to remember,'

═════════════════════════════════

User Image

Damien fidgeted a bit nervously when Marina and Dom began carrying on a conversation. They seemed like there was some undercurrent of tension and dislike, which he was confused about. Dom'd been happy for them, right? So why was he so uncomfortable? Or was he worried proximity to them would led to his mother being informed? Damien recalled that Dom's mother was a nurse here at the school, and he scowled at the thought. Dom might get in trouble for spending time with Damien if his parents found out about the two of them. Not to mention the fact that Dom's and Damien's fathers had been getting a bit on the chummy side lately. Charles might inform Wesley of what was going on if they attracted the attention. How bloody aggravating... When the two discussed the clubs, Damien just sort of sat there, not really knowing what to say. He didn't particularly care for chess, or dueling. He sighed a bit, and was almost relieved when the drama at the Hufflepuff table attracted Marina's attention. He glanced over, noting Michelle make her way over to the crowd, and saw tiny little Adalaide hovering by an older girl and the floating body of an unconscious first year. His eyebrows arched. He hadn't realized Michelle's sister would be attending this year. "I do hope the girl is alright... and that Michelle doesn't murder them all in her sleep. I'm sure Adalaide's told her how to get into the Hufflepuff Dorms, after all." The two girls were thick as thieves, which astounded Damien to no end, since Ada was so sweet and Michelle was... well, not. Polar opposites. But then, opposites were supposed to attract, right? He glanced at Marina, a small smile reaching his lips at the thought. He supposed that, other than a love of reading and a certain unfortunate ending to their first year, they didn't have much in common, either.

═════════════════════════════════
                                  'It's natural for a thing like me...'

User Image

(( OOC: ))

Monday: ... Tuesday: ... Wednesday: ... Thursday: ... Friday: ...

The Forgotten Weasley

Essy ze Ninja

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Loving Fortune Seeker 250
  • WilyTrickster 50

Xistund

PostPosted: Tue May 07, 2013 5:10 pm
User ImageUser Image

I'll dedicate it to the fact that it's so hard for you to dream
A million heartbeats all around you make it hard to sleep

Love love, kiss kiss... blah blah blah....

Virgil turned and hugged his sister whispering to her hiding his mouth in her hair to avoid anyone reading his lips."I will never leave you. I'm planing something big for both of but its not safe to talk about it here and if something goes wrong I don't want you to get hurt because of me." He let her go and looked over at the staff table and the Raven caw table.

....You're making me sick.

Well do you find you like to fall in love with people that you're never gonna meet?
It's easier than breaking up and crying in the street  
PostPosted: Tue May 07, 2013 5:14 pm

𝕯ominic 𝕸ontague
𝔖𝔩𝔶𝔱𝔥𝔢𝔯i𝔫 𝔓𝔲𝔯𝔢𝔟𝔩𝔬𝔬𝔡
Fourth Year, 𝔅eater
User Image

A keen eye had taken vigil and immediately pinpointed the soaring streak of silver hair that slithered from the table and past the great doors, where a suspended student and a nervous Adalaide had rushed through several moments prior. He cocked his head to the side, more than grateful for the distraction as he furrowed his brows and shrugged his shoulders.
”Blimey, I wonder what even happened,” he commented impassively as he darted his gaze between each one in turn as they spoke.

He rarely offered little more than the shrug of his shoulders to each one; after all, it was still taking a bit of getting used to, being on friendly terms with Marina. It didn’t seem like so long ago that he thought he might actually hate her, and now…? But the summer had been a revelation. His parents had actually relented on his studies to give him the summer of freedom—and they spent it on the castle walls, wondering just how much greener the grass was on the other side.

It felt weird now, having everyone watch them. Were they even watching? Or was he just being paranoid again?

”Aye,” Dominic agreed, ”but all the better—that’ll just make it that much easier to win the quidditch cup and and the house cup again.” He smirked, his eyes trailing over the door before lingering over the horizon of students in search of a particularly vivid violet head in a sea of blue and bronze. Maybe he should write her a note? No—no—that would just seem pathetic, wouldn’t it?

Damn it all…

╔═══════════════════╗
Height: 5’7” ☣ Weight: 159lbs ☣ Age: 14
Slytherin Table
╚═══════════════════╝

Essy ze Ninja
Vice Captain

Partying Phantom

10,275 Points
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tipsy 100

cleonancyarmada

Newbie Member

PostPosted: Tue May 07, 2013 7:37 pm
User Image
First Year-Slytherin-Muggleborn-Single

Karyna sighed realizing that she still was very hungry. Karyna thoughtfully picked up her fork, her knife, and then her spoon to examine them. She started to look at the other dishes. The plates, the bowls, and even the cups seemed to be of very nice quality. She knew that being here was going to be very different from home and was kinda glad she finally didnt have to share a room with her many siblings. It was hard to fit 8, soon to be 9, people into a four bedroom home. Karyna sighed with contentment. She could finally be free to be as selfish as she wished.  
PostPosted: Tue May 07, 2013 7:51 pm
Do you CARE about me?
Do you THINK I don't BLEED?
Why are you trying to HIDE behind a stupid LIE
When the TRUTH is your EYES
Have you LOST YOURSELF?
Always TRYING to SELL
The PERSON that you THINK you are
You stay ALONE 'cause real's just too HARD

MARINA EUGENIE ALDRED
PROUD HALFBLOOD
SLYTHERIN FOURTH YEAR
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

You say you'll never go that far: Happy | But you're not who you say you are: No pressure... | Your time is up in too many places: Damien and Dominic | You've got too many faces: Slytherin Table |
Wearing

Marina wrinkled her brow, thinking. How did one get into the Hufflepuff dorms? "I think it involves barrel tapping or something. Their common room is underground, after all." The Slytherin one was underwater, which she'd always secretly thought of as wicked cool. Not that she was going to say it. Slytherins didn't gush over common room locations.

"She probably fainted from all the excitement. I mean, most of the Hufflepuffs are practically bouncing in their seats, with all the new first years they're getting." How many kind, friendly kids could there possibly be? A lot, apparently. As for Michelle murdering them in their sleep... That was actually quite plausible. Marina had seen her set people on fire, after all, and enjoy it. Of course she'd set a few people on fire too, but that was to avoid getting killed.

"If the whole table is empty at breakfast tomorrow except for Ada and Olyvia, we'll know who did it," the redhead commented wryly. She could have sworn she saw Dominic looking over towards the Ravenclaw table, specifically at a purple head of hair. Could he be looking at who she thought he was looking at? Maybe. She gave Damien a look, which said, I have my suspicions. And indeed she did.

You've got your HEART in too many PLACES

Cara MiaKitty

Essy ze Ninja

Always LAYING the BLAME
You're never ONE and the SAME
Could it be that you're AFRAID to look INSIDE
And find you'll NEVER get it RIGHT
So many SIDES to YOU
Nobody KNOWS the TRUTH
How you EVER gonna keep it STRAIGHT?
Do you WANNA be a MEMORY?

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • Blazing Power of Friendship Wave 200
  • The Wolf Within 100

x-Phoenix Phyre-x

Obsessive Bibliophile

9,800 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Tue May 07, 2013 8:14 pm
User Image
Edajin Tarot

Slytherin/First Year/Single/Half-blood/Wearing

User ImageUser ImageUser Image

Nodding slightly, Edajin felt his lips twitch slightly before it faded and he craned his neck to get a better look at the book. He knew better than to touch other people's belongings. ".. I love history.."

With: Slytherin Table

Pale Mist

PostPosted: Tue May 07, 2013 8:29 pm
User ImageUser Image

Don’t give yourselves to these unnatural men, machine men, with machine minds and machine hearts! You are not machines!
- Chaplin
-Lord Byron
-David Thoma

User Image

Hersh grinned, slowly and then all at once, until the majority of his face was beaming with unbridled joy. "Do you? Do you really?" He tried hard not to exclaim, "Oh, that is brilliant! I knew there was something about you," he jested. Suddenly gripping his book tighter he handed it happily to Edajin, "Here, take a look! You are welcome to borrow it, as well as the many others I brought. I pretty much have a library with me thanks to my father's charms. Books all about history and stories and exploration!"

User Image
second year - slytherin
historical
- enthusiast
unwilling - heir

User Image

Xadyn-C

Pale Mist

JayzStar13

PostPosted: Tue May 07, 2013 11:53 pm

Noah walked towards his new classmates after being sorted, but unsure as to what the approach was to work his way into conversation with the other Slytherins. He could tell others the other first years were just excited as he was, although he would never dare show it. Sitting down, Noah saw two students, one of which had previously just been sorted, talking over a book. Still slightly nervous, Noah took a small breath and said, "Hi."

PostPosted: Wed May 08, 2013 12:03 am
User Image
Edajin Tarot

Slytherin/First Year/Single/Half-blood/Wearing

User ImageUser ImageUser Image

Edajin took the book carefully, opening its cover and flipping through the pages curiously.. his eyes studying intensively. When he heard a foreign voice over his shoulder, he tensed up sharply and snapped the book shut, riled eyes glancing defensively over his shoulder while he remained silent. All that was going through his head was that he didn't know this other boy, and he had no idea of knowing what he might do. The contents of that book were Hershel's secrets, and the other boy had been looking over his shoulder. Now he was talking to him. What was he supposed to do?

With: Slytherin Table

Pale Mist

JayzStar13

x-Phoenix Phyre-x

Obsessive Bibliophile

9,800 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200

JayzStar13

PostPosted: Wed May 08, 2013 12:49 am

"Oh, sorry. I didn't mean to scare you. I was just saying hi. I'm Noah. Noah Rivers. What's yours?"

Noah was slightly amused by how jumpy the kid was. He really didn't mean to scare him, but he was curious as to what was so secretive about that book. Almost as if he'd caught him in the midst of doing something wrong.

PostPosted: Wed May 08, 2013 6:15 am
User ImageUser Image

- Chaplin
-Lord Byron
-David Thoma

User Image

He was so pleased to see Edajin take the book and begin reading it with such interest in his eyes. The way he had taken it wil such care made a small, quiet bubble of emotion rise to his chest, Hershel was not sure what to make of this.
Hershel saw the other boy, who had just been sorted, approach the table and aim for them. His mouth opened to say hello, but before he kid the new boy had already greeted them and, in effect, shocked Edajin. Hershel grinned sheepishly at the boy's reaction and chuckled under his breath. As amusing as it had been in an overly comical way, it also concerned the second year. This tenseness and harsh grip on himself was more than generic meekness;
"Hello," Hershel now turned to address the new boy as well, "My name is Hershel Asdrian, it is nice to meet you Noah. Why don't you take a seat?"

User Image
second year - slytherin
historical
- enthusiast
unwilling - heir

User Image

Xadyn-C

JayzStar13

Pale Mist

Zombilious

Friendly Gaian

PostPosted: Wed May 08, 2013 7:09 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
First Year | Slytherin | Single | Wearing | Mood; Friendly

xxx"I am not sure if he'll ever really be friendly with us." Amelia was looking away distantly. "He seems to be afraid or something..." It was odd, maybe speak once or twice before he would take off. "You and me right now." She laughed a little. Still she wanted to bring in teh attention from others. More friends made Amelia happy and she knew Freya would enjoy it. Her being alone so much. "You know Hogwarts has quidditch games. We should go when the first game arrives."

[OCC; ...]
[With; Freya]

panic_memors

PostPosted: Wed May 08, 2013 7:32 am
User ImageUser Image

"This world is older than any of you know,
and contrary to popular mythology,
it did not begin as a paradise.
For untold eons, Demons walked the earth;
made it their home -- their Hell...

/// First Year /// House: Slytherin /// Great Hall: Slytherin Table ///
/// Thinking: why the hell do I have to be here ///

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Conn walked over to the Slytherin table with a blank look on his face. Tanking a seat he looked down the table and then rubbed his eyes under his sunglasses, keeping them on and taking some food. this is going to be so fun, he thought to himself being sarcastic. eating a very little before stopping eating at all. Then moving his eyes to look at the others with not moving his head, so the others could not see what he was looking at.

OFC: N/A

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

....In time they (the demons) lost their
purchase on this reality,
and the way was made for the mortal animals.
For Man. What remains of the Old
Ones are vestiges: certain magics, certain creatures"

The_Slave_Master105

Demonic Millionaire

7,450 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200

IceGrayWolf

Tipsy Pup

9,050 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Wed May 08, 2013 9:28 am

User Image
User Image

✿✿✿ Serafina entered the Great Hall, walking over to the table of green and silver. She knew she was late, but it didn't matter. She was practically invisible. She has no friends in Slytherin after all. Sitting down, she looked at the first years that were sorted to the same house as she is. With a gloomy atmosphere, she searched for something she doesn't know. Weird? Yes..kinda. She used to have a bubbly personality, but why was she just like this now? She gently placed her arms on the table, tapping the empty plate with her nails. She groaned to herself, burying her head into her arms. She was frustrated. She doesn't know why but she can't make friends while the sorting is taking place. She did t last year.......or maybe not. She slightly lifted up her head, taking a peek at the sorting. She was starting to get hungry, and she was bored. She lifted her head up and took some licorice wands from her bag. She always has a stock of those things just in case. And right now, she considers it as an emergency. Munching, she returned her head on her arms. Yes, right now she looked kinda inappropriate, but she couldn't help it. She wasn't shy.....Okay maybe she actually is but, she could always talk to the people she wanna talk to. But why can't she do it now? She had to make a move sooner or later or else...she won't make any friends again. ✿✿✿

Wʜᴀᴛ I'ᴍ ғᴇᴇʟɪɴɢ: Frustrated
Wʜᴀᴛ I'ᴍ ᴅᴏɪɴɢ : Trying to gain the courage to talk to others

Wʜᴀᴛ I'ᴍ ᴛʜɪɴᴋɪɴɢ : C'mon, just talk to them! Be friendly!
Wʜᴇʀᴇ I ᴀᴍ : Slytherin Table

Wʜᴏ I'ᴍ ᴡɪᴛʜ : None

Out Of Cookies:

Great Hall

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 87 88 89 90 91 92 ... 177 178 179 180 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games