Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Great Hall
Hufflepuff Table Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 87 88 89 90 91 92 ... 188 189 190 191 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

BeaterBeast525

Timid Werewolf

5,750 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Thu Mar 28, 2013 7:05 pm
User Image
User Image
Single First Year Hufflepuff Halfblood

Heart beats fast Colors and promises
How to be brave?
How can I love when I'm afraid to fall?

═━┈┈━══━┈┈━══━┈┈━═

Iяɪs couldn't help but to laugh at his response. A secret, eh? She could keep a secret. After all, who was she going to tell? "Oh, okay. I'll keep my voice down then. Quick. Act like you told a hilarious joke." she said, then began laughing again. A staged laugh, and a pretty darn believable one at that, if she did say so herself. She could be an actress! The thought made her smile. "Oh yeah. I saw your games. You were really good." she added. Her love for Quidditch clearly came from her aunt, but she knew that she could never play the sport. She was much more fitted to sit and watch than to actually participate.

═━┈┈━══━┈┈━══━┈┈━═

One step closer...

PostPosted: Thu Mar 28, 2013 7:19 pm
Woke up on the right side of the bed
What's up with this Prince song inside my head?
Hands up if you're down to get down tonight
Cuz it's always a good time.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image
♥Single | Status: ☺ | ♫ Musically Inclined | ♀♂ Unknown Origins | Lionel

Tobi laughed himself at Iris' quick thinking and happy-go-lucky attitude. He then pouted mockingly at her direction. "I thought whot I said was pretty funny in itself!" he huffed. His grin widened as she mentioned their Quidditch games and took a short bow. "Thanks, I wos actually real lucky to even be put on the team bein' a firstie an' all." he admitted. Speaking of Quidditch, he saw his fellow beater, Captain, and mentor sit far away yet surely in the middle from conversing students. When'd she cut her hair? he thought curiously. Hoping to catch her eye Tobi offered a waved hand with a quirked brow at her suddenly new look. As long as she was the same Heather he couldn't complain.

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image
Wearing
[OOC:]

Good morning and good night
I'll end up at twilight
It's gonna be alright
We don't even have to try
It's always a good time

Yukina101
Crew

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100

TechNerd0072

Dapper Genius

1,650 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Market Browser 100
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Thu Mar 28, 2013 7:43 pm
User Image

Third YearHufflepuffChaser
≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎
Dhyl sighed at her pity. "I'll be fine. I haven't had anything good in years. Lucky for me Minn is coming to Hogwarts next year." He brushed his fringe up, showing a flash of his neon blue eyes before the hair fell back down. When she said she was up to talk and/or owl, he sighed. "I have a cat." he said quietly. He lifted the eternally tiny ball of fluff from his pocket and set her on the table. "Her name's Qube." He gently pet the cat atop the head.

▒█▀▀▄ █░░█ █░░█ █░░   ▒█▀▀█ ░   ▒█▄░▒█ █▀▀█ █░░ █░░█ █▀▀▄ █▀▀▄
▒█░▒█ █▀▀█ █▄▄█ █░░   ▒█░░░ ▄   ▒█▒█▒█ █░░█ █░░ █▄▄█ █░░█ █░░█
▒█▄▄▀ ▀░░▀ ▄▄▄█ ▀▀▀   ▒█▄▄█ █   ▒█░░▀█ ▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀ ▄▄▄█ ▀░░▀ ▀░░▀

Is: Forced into being Sociable
With: Nell Ellis
Located: Hufflepuff Table
Wearing
(OoC: )  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 28, 2013 7:46 pm
User Image

I believe you can't control or choose your sexuality
I believe that trust is more important than monogamy
I believe your most attractive features are your heart and soul
I believe that family is worth more than money or gold
I believe the struggle for financial freedom is unfair
I believe the only ones who disagree are millionaires

Rose Hall
Third Year - Hufflepuff
☆•.¸¸.•´¯`•.¸¸.¤

Rose practically skipped into the Great Hall, though she was quite disappointed to be leaving Hogwarts this year. The reason for her disappointment was already seated. She already knew that during the summer, her parents would insist on their yearly visit to America, where she would have to help out around the farm her aunt owned. It also meant that she would be away from Nell, the girl that had, quite unexpectedly, managed to sneak up on her and go from friend to something more. She blushed at the thought and made her way over to sit next to the girl. "Hey Nell. What's up?" She then noticed the dour-faced boy Nell was sitting beside. Dhylan, if she recalled correctly. She gave a small wave to the boy. "And hey Dhylan. Anything the matter?"

----------------------------------
State: Excited
Taken With: Nell
OOC: ...

Diamond Wales

Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100

Yukina101
Crew

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100
PostPosted: Thu Mar 28, 2013 7:50 pm
You shout it loud, but I can't hear a word you say
I'm talking loud, not saying much
I'm criticized, but all your bullets ricochet
you shoot me down, but I get up

User ImageUser Image

User Image Pureblood User Image Single

Nell awkwardly shrugged again at a loss of what to say. Suddenly however all thoughts flew from her brain when an adorable cat was set upon the table making her coo but not pet. It wasn't polite to pet without asking first. "She's so cute. Can I pet her?" she asked hopefully. While she waited for a response, her girlfriend (which she was still pretty shocked she was able to say!) sat down beside her and gave a brilliant grin. "Hey Rose, ready for the summer?" Nell felt slightly out of sorts knowing she wouldn't see the other girl possibly until the beginning of the next year.

Wearing: Goodbye | Where: Great Hall~Hufflepuff Talbe| With: Dhyl and Rose| Feeling: Awlward | Thinking: Kitty! And Rose!| OOC:

I'm bulletproof, nothing to lose
fire away, fire away
you shoot me down, but I won't fall
I am titanium

PostPosted: Thu Mar 28, 2013 8:12 pm
User Image

Dhyl looked as another girl came to sit down. "Dhyl. No 'an.' I only accept that by my Da." He looked annoyed, softly petting the fluffball. "Nothing is the matter, and yes, Nell, you can pet her, in fact, she is probably as excited as you." He noticed Heather sitting by herself and sighed. What did she have to be upset about? She was a goodie-two-shoes with a friend in everyone. She had a great family to go home to, and what did he get? A father who ignored him and a step-thing that didn't even know his name.

Is: Annoyed
With: Nell Ellis and Rose Hall
Wearing

TechNerd0072

Dapper Genius

1,650 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Market Browser 100
  • Member 100

Diamond Wales

Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Thu Mar 28, 2013 9:03 pm
User Image

I believe you can't control or choose your sexuality
I believe that trust is more important than monogamy
I believe your most attractive features are your heart and soul
I believe that family is worth more than money or gold
I believe the struggle for financial freedom is unfair
I believe the only ones who disagree are millionaires

Rose Hall
Third Year - Hufflepuff
☆•.¸¸.•´¯`•.¸¸.¤

Rose blinked awkwardly as she listened to Dhyl's response. Well, wasn't he being a grump. She rolled her eyes, deciding that there must be something the matter. Otherwise he wouldn't be acting this way, right?. "Okay, if you say so. Don't make me make you tell me if there really is something wrong though." She meant that, too. She hated it when people skirted around subjects, and after she and Nell's actions over the schoolyear, she felt it was best to get things out into the open. She looked over to Nell then. "I guess so, Nell. We really need to figure out a good way to stay in touch over the summer, though. I honestly think I'd hate to be stuck in the states with just my sister and parents for company."

State: Excited
Taken With: Nell
OOC: ...

PostPosted: Thu Mar 28, 2013 9:29 pm
You shout it loud, but I can't hear a word you say
I'm talking loud, not saying much
I'm criticized, but all your bullets ricochet
you shoot me down, but I get up

User ImageUser Image

User Image Pureblood User Image Single

Nell gave a silent squeal before reaching over to pet the small purring fur ball. As she did she listened to Rose try to handle Dhyl's down mood before answering the girls statements. "It's going ta be even worse since this year we're going to Haiti for a few weeks. Scotland to the States is a hard flight but Haiti? The only thing I can really think of for us to keep in touch would be two-way journals or something like it." she looked over at the red haired girl to see her expression.

Wearing: Goodbye | Where: Great Hall~Hufflepuff Talbe| With: Dhyl and Rose| Feeling: Saddened | Thinking: Now how are we supposed to get those?| OOC:

I'm bulletproof, nothing to lose
fire away, fire away
you shoot me down, but I won't fall
I am titanium

Yukina101
Crew

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100

kiska166
Crew

Devoted Winner

PostPosted: Thu Mar 28, 2013 9:32 pm
User Image

Ariana Hawthorne - Fourteen
Hufflepuff Seeker - Vice Captain

Ariana skipped into the Great Hall. She stared down the Hufflepuff table until she saw Katrina and Steele sitting across from each other. "Hi, hi," she said cheerfully as she took a seat next to her girlfriend. Although there were some inconveniences, it turned out to be a good year.

§ M I L Σ ツ
it looks good on you.
wearing

User Image User Image User Image User Image

PostPosted: Fri Mar 29, 2013 6:25 am
Quidditch is my life, but my knowledge is who I am.
User Image

William Cloud

Sixth YearHufflepuffChaser

⇳ ⇴ ⇵ ⇶ ⇷ ⇸ ⇹ ⇺ ⇻ ⇼ ⇽ ⇾ ⇿

William looked as a boy came and took a seat next to him, which was rather odd to him in a sense but it didn't mean much. He soon realized who it was. It was the kid that took his place on the Quidditch team, but one would think this would anger him. And a year ago, yes he would be very angry. The competitive nature in him acted up, but over the years where he has played utterly horrible have humbled him. He was still going to play professionally. He easily had the Quidditch IQ to make it in the big time, but his cold streak really made him think otherwise at times. So, instead of being mean to him, he would be somewhat friendly.

"Nothing, I was just reminiscing on old memories. Nothing one would worry about truthfully. Plus, my girlfriend goes here so I won't be seeing her as much until next year. So, I'm sure you could see the depressing part of that," he said, chuckling a bit. "Oh yes, excuse me, my name is William. William Anthony Cloud," he said, finally introducing himself.

"Heck of a job on the pitch on those last two games. Good job," he said to the kid, lifting his spirits. He would not put down the kid. He was one of the future chasers of the team so why down the kids spirits.

⇳ ⇴ ⇵ ⇶ ⇷ ⇸ ⇹ ⇺ ⇻ ⇼ ⇽ ⇾ ⇿

Some are born great, some achieve great, but some...have greatness thrust upon them.

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

Bug430

Desirable Millionaire

8,050 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Partygoer 500

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • Blazing Power of Friendship Wave 200
  • The Wolf Within 100
PostPosted: Fri Mar 29, 2013 10:57 am
When WE first came HERE,
We were COLD and we were CLEAR,
With no COLORS on our SKIN,
We were LIGHT and PAPER THIN.
And when WE first came HERE,
We were COLD and we were CLEAR,
With no COLORS on our SKIN,
'Till YOU let the SPECTRUM in.

Say my name: Calm
And every color illuminates: What happened to Heather?
We are shining: Heather
And we'll never be afraid again: Hufflepuff Table

N E W L Y N
T A R A
V A S S

B L O O D T R A I T O R | H U F F L E P U F F | S E C O N D Y E A R |

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Newlyn came into the Great Hall a bit later than everyone else, and saw that most of the table was filled up. She took one of the available seats, giving Chloe and the older girl she was talking to, Jane, a wave and a smile. The seat she took happened to be next to Heather. It took her a moment to recognize the older girl, with her previous long hair all chopped off. Who was this new Heather? The one she'd known had always been surrounded by friends, with a ready smile, and an offer to help the younger Hufflepuffs with their homework. "Hi Heather," she greeted the girl quietly.

M A T U R I T Y is only achieved when one accepts L I F E as full of T E N S I O N.

And when we COME for YOU,
We'll be DRESSED up all in BLUE,
With the OCEAN in our ARMS,
Kissing EYES and kissing PALMS.
And when it's TIME to PRAY,
We'll be DRESSED up all in GREY,
With METAL on our TONGUES,
And SILVER in our LUNGS.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 29, 2013 11:50 am
User Image

Dhyl blinked and looked at the redhead. Why was she so intent on figuring him out? He was almost certain he had never spoken to her before. "Pardon if this sounds rude, but who are you to me? What is about you that might make me want to tell you anything?" His eyes were narrowed, though it was hard to tell under his long hair. He rolled his eyes and looked away when the girls started rambling off on one thing or another. Why did they have to sit by him? The entirety of the table was open, except for his bubble. He gave an annoyed sigh and glanced at Qube rolling around and playing with Nell's fingers. "Mew!"

Is: Annoyed
With: Nell Ellis, Rose Hall, and Qube
Wearing

TechNerd0072

Dapper Genius

1,650 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Market Browser 100
  • Member 100

Kai Sparrowheart

PostPosted: Fri Mar 29, 2013 12:59 pm
User Image
Jared Nightshade
Eleven~Halfblood~Leo
Hufflepuff First Year

Jared strolled to the Hufflepuff table and sat down next to Iris and Tobi.
"Hello, lady and gentleman." He smirked at their antics and looked around him, trying to see if he could find the others from their group. Not finding anyone, he turned back to Iris.
"Weird the year's already over, isn't it?"

(OOC~ ))
King

PostPosted: Fri Mar 29, 2013 2:02 pm
User Image
╔══════════════╗
Katrina Varren

Fourth Year Hufflepuff
╚══════════════╝

Where am I? Great Hall
What am I doing? End of the Year Feast.
What am I thinking? That time again..

Katrina smiled happily when Ariana joined them and linked her hand through her girlfriend's. "Hello there babe," she said and smiled at Ariana. She turned back to Steele and smiled at her friend. "How's Melinda doing?"

Out of Character ...

Professor Tahiri

Liberal Lunatic

8,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Junior 100

BeaterBeast525

Timid Werewolf

5,750 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Fri Mar 29, 2013 4:43 pm
User Image
User Image
Single First Year Hufflepuff Halfblood

Heart beats fast Colors and promises
How to be brave?
How can I love when I'm afraid to fall?

═━┈┈━══━┈┈━══━┈┈━═

Iяɪs giggled again. She could tell why he had been sorted into Hufflepuff. He was so nice and friendly and all that stuff that came with being a Hufflepuff. "That's true. You are pretty funny just being yourself." she said. He bowed to her when she spoke of his Quidditch games, and explained how lucky he was. "Was it luck, or pure skill?" she asked. She knew better than to doubt herself, and she believed that other people shouldn't doubt themselves either. He was a good Beater, a great one in fact. He just needed to accept that fact. Her gaze followed his to an older girl with rather short, almost choppy, blonde hair, and dark makeup that frightened the young first year. "Is that... the Quidditch Captain Beater girl? Wow... She looks so different, and... kinda scary..." The girl was quite timid for a Badger, and was frightened rather easily. That is, until her friends came around. Such as... "Jared! Hi!" Her friend sat beside her, joining her and Tobi at the table. Honestly, she hadn't seen much of him all year. "Yeah. But next year will be here faster than you know it." Iris was excited about that part for sure. Another year of learning new spells and having adventures with her friends, but that would have to wait. Summer was coming up fast!

═━┈┈━══━┈┈━══━┈┈━═

One step closer...

Great Hall

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 87 88 89 90 91 92 ... 188 189 190 191 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games