Welcome to Gaia! ::

.:. Shadows of Africa - Moving! .:.

Back to Guilds

Reply [OOC] Breeding/Customs [OOC]
[OOC] Open Breeding Custom Slots [OOC] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 87 88 89 90 91 92 ... 148 149 150 151 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kaelyndra

Liberal Streaker

PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2012 4:44 pm
Yup! Feel free, Caj.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2012 4:48 pm
Applying for: Cinead + EnitanKagiso
Name of SoA: Raja
Meaning: Anticipation.
Appearance: See below.
Visual reference: Rushed to get her done.
The "fang" markings are supposed to resemble hers I just couldn't get them to look right. Same for the rib bones @ @;
Also, she is supposed to have black little "claw" markings on her toes like her great aunt linked before. Forgot to add them.
Personality: So far I'm thinking she'll be a very mischievous, headstrong, and feisty little thing.
Any additional requirements that the family has: Kizi newbie.  

musicaloner7

Romantic Man-Lover

Lilbabe808

Friendly Grabber

PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2012 7:23 pm
Name and image of Father: Pipo
User Image
Name and image of Mother: Mubina
User Image
Number of cubs currently in litter: One
Number of cubs you're allowing to custom in: 1 (staff are more than welcome to custom-in)
Pride/pack/etc they will live in: Rogue
Any Requirements: I would prefer that you plan to rp the cub if chosen. If you choose a male cub, prefer they don't turn into players. Please include a personality.
List of all Throwbacks: N/A
Do you allow randoms into your litter: No (MnM breeding)
A bit of history about the family: This was a one time only deal between Mubina and Pipo. (more info will be added as needed)
Extra: Ameh will not be taking it so it's open. The cubs will be raised by Mubina until adolescence.

Closing Time: 4 pm PST on June 6th  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2012 7:28 pm
Lilbabe808

Hybrids only have 1 custom slot. If Ameh takes a custom slot, there will not be any left.  

Ecavi

Crew

Magical Apprentice

Syrius Lionwing

PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2012 2:07 am
Kathryn Dragonna
Syrius Lionwing
Applying for: Dahabu'Chunuka & Mwezi'Nuru
Name of SoA: Aellae
Meaning: whirlwind
Appearance: blue all over, feather wing markings with a soft gradient of blue to white in the wing marks, scaley all over O.O! White in ears, larger scales on belly, in lighter blue. This is totally a cosplay of Whirlwind from Skylanders, but she just looked like she would fit in to the litter very well with the feathery wings and scaly-ness XD!
Visual reference:
http://images.wikia.com/spyro/images/6/65/Whirlwind_Promo.jpg
Personality: Poops her sum rainbow! she is cheery, flighty and giggly, she is always on the go and has a permanent smile on her maw.
Any additional requirements that the family has: she will happily stay in the pride ^_^ Love the pridelands <3

While we do not have any regular custom slots left to offer, if you really want this, Leth and I decided that we do not mind if you use your staff custom to get it. Just let us know if you do as we want to keep the family up to date.

Ah if only I was staff. Hehe thanks tho!  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2012 2:16 am
Syrius Lionwing
Kathryn Dragonna
Syrius Lionwing
Applying for: Dahabu'Chunuka & Mwezi'Nuru
Name of SoA: Aellae
Meaning: whirlwind
Appearance: blue all over, feather wing markings with a soft gradient of blue to white in the wing marks, scaley all over O.O! White in ears, larger scales on belly, in lighter blue. This is totally a cosplay of Whirlwind from Skylanders, but she just looked like she would fit in to the litter very well with the feathery wings and scaly-ness XD!
Visual reference:
http://images.wikia.com/spyro/images/6/65/Whirlwind_Promo.jpg
Personality: Poops her sum rainbow! she is cheery, flighty and giggly, she is always on the go and has a permanent smile on her maw.
Any additional requirements that the family has: she will happily stay in the pride ^_^ Love the pridelands <3

While we do not have any regular custom slots left to offer, if you really want this, Leth and I decided that we do not mind if you use your staff custom to get it. Just let us know if you do as we want to keep the family up to date.

Ah if only I was staff. Hehe thanks tho!

Sorry... if you'd like to get it through regular customs... I'm sure my brain is somewhere, I'm just not sure where.  

Kathryn Dragonna

Romantic Streaker

Tilly_Milly_wolf

PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2012 2:23 pm
Applying for: Pipo x Mubina
Name of SoA: Anana
Meaning: Soft, Gentle
Appearance:
she will be white with dark blue eyes and have pink splotches. She will have black socks and a purple stripe on her back along with the purple rimming her ears and faded a bit on the muzzle.
Visual reference: (best i can for a picture because i can work with it)
http://www.dolldivine.com/users/r/rn/74427/2012-06-06_16-16-34--68_66_97_106--_DollDivine_Fantasy-Horse-Maker.jpg
Personality:
She is a sweet child, able to share and be nice, she only wrestles on rare times but always loved her mother. She is the little sister of the group and is nervous around her brother. She is loyal and does what she is told without asking questions and collects flowers. She stays by her mother and is polite and never rushes on suggestions and will never raise her voice.
Any additional requirements that the family has:
like what you want, it is a female cub with a good personality. At adolescence she will follow her brother and maybe split up. I hope she is good for your color tastes and if not, i can make the colors the way you like, i just hope its good.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2012 4:00 pm
Name of SoA: Makena
Meaning: the happy one
Appearance: See ref.
Visual reference: Ref
Personality: Bubbly and happy and bouncy like it's no ones' business but her own. No other way to put her. XD

Any additional requirements that the family has: She's not a playboy male?  

ChexaRain

Unbeatable Streaker

26,000 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
  • Ultimate Player 200

Lilbabe808

Friendly Grabber

PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2012 4:05 pm
Pipo x Mubina custom-in slot is now closed! Ameh and I will make our decision as soon as possible!  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2012 5:32 pm
ChezaRain
Name of SoA: Makena
Meaning: the happy one
Appearance: See ref.
Visual reference: Ref
Personality: Bubbly and happy and bouncy like it's no ones' business but her own. No other way to put her. XD

Any additional requirements that the family has: She's not a playboy male?

Ameh and I decided to pick this one! Congrats Cheza, I will post this for you right now. ^^ Please send the trade to Cajanic.  

Lilbabe808

Friendly Grabber

junglerunner

PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2012 12:43 am
Applying for: Cinaed and Enitan'Kagiso
Name of SoA: To follow.
Meaning: -
Appearance: Eyes: same colour as fathers.
Pelt colour: Same as fathers.
Mane and tail colour: Same as Grandmother
Markings: Same facial markings as his grandmother, which link to the black band down his spine and giving a black tail, like his grandmother. The framing grey line on the face is to be the deep orange/red found on Cinaed's sibling. Also taken from Cinaed's sibling is the orange belly marking, however it is black, upon his predominately orange pelt. The swirling markings on the leg is to remain that deep orange and the claw like markings on the front paws are to be black, so basically in reverse of Cinaed's sibling. Toes on the back paws are to be black like his fathers but framed in the dark orange like Cinaed's sibling, also taking the deep orange marking on the hind leg as well.
Visual reference: -
Personality: To follow.
Any additional requirements that the family has: No evil or hateful cubs. Will remain in the pride. I have one K'Z cub.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2012 5:34 am
Name and image of Father: Zuberi'Obi
User Image
Name and image of Mother: Nanu
User Image
Number of cubs currently in litter: 5
Number of cubs you're allowing to custom in: 1 or 2
Pride/pack/etc they will live in: Dawnwalker
Any Requirements: Fit with family (LOTS of generations below) <3 Must stay with family until adol. No one evil please~ *may add more*
List of all Throwbacks:
Zuberi's Parents:
X--X
Zuberi 's siblings:
X, X, X, X.
Nanu's Parents:
Raha (Safaia) x Fatia (Safaia); Family Pic
Nanu's litter Siblings:
Anya (-NekoGamer-), Mawari (Safaia), Jahi (Wotcher), Tarik (Graceangel) and Dakarai (FallenThroughMidnight)
Nanu's Older Siblings:
Nailah (Gekokoko), Saha (Krysin), Djhet (Bloody Anubis), Sekania (Feanaro), Arsenath (Melodine Cantus)
Do you allow randoms into your litter: No
Extra: Have fun? <3

Closing Time: N/A  

Tara de Draiocht

Naughty Man-Lover

Tara de Draiocht

Naughty Man-Lover

PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2012 5:53 am
SLOTS ARE CLOSED for Rani and Cinaed custom-ins. Once Conrad comes online we will decide the winner 3nodding

Note: Cinaed and Rani received their cubs this morning! Those that entered for them: This custom-in will count as your JUNE custom-in. I just wanted to let you know. (if you are still interested)

PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2012 9:43 am
Applying for: Zuberi'Obi x Nanu
Name of SoA: Amenemope
Meaning: Amun in the Opet Feast
Appearance:

From Mother:
Eye color
Tan body coloring
Black body coloring/ her paint (spotty) markings
Back stripe but with a twist of the spots to tie it all in

From Father:
Black nose
Mane/tail color
Body color for inner ears

From Uncle:
Eye dots, just in a horizontal way (Used his body coloring for them)

From Aunt:
Her back right leg's "boot" with the spotty twist to tie it all in

Visual reference: [x], Easier color grab
Personality: I see Amenemope being the type of lion who is rather quiet most of the time (though not shy or apathetic), he just doesn't have much to say, however, when he does open his mouth he is very sincere and kind. Amenemope will probably be the type of male who secretly tries to show off for the ladies when he is older (though maybe as a cub purposefully do so and have it go horribly wrong XD).

**I realize this is short but I like to let RP determine the personality in depth. This is more of a general outline. C:
Any additional requirements that the family has: No evil cubs, must stay with family until adol.  

~Kiana_Nala~

Romantic Raider

Tilly_Milly_wolf

PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2012 10:12 am
Applying for: Zuberi'Obi x Nanu
Name of SoA: Mauli'Sharne
Meaning: Black Desert Plain
Appearance:
I did a bit of work between the two older siblings of the mother Nanu, Asenath and Djet, and collided their colors together. Its in a horse model which i could work with. she is yellow blonde with black markings on her eye, the black bands on her legs are to be like the jewelry's color, which is silver and green. her eyes are turquoise which is dark green and faded sky blue. her mane and tuft are the Djet's blonde colors and the black is Asenath's colors.
Visual reference: [XX]
Personality:
a normal lion who is a total random thing with everything so her moods are not going to be expected.
Any additional requirements that the family has: she won't leave till adolescence and looks like the family and will stay in the pride.  
[OOC] Breeding/Customs [OOC]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 87 88 89 90 91 92 ... 148 149 150 151 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games